Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack turned and Shauna ignored his glance. With Jack still looking at her, she stroked the length of his now growing erection causing Jack to adjust himself in the seat.

Jack whispered, still looking at her in disbelief, "What are you doing?"

Shauna still stroking the length of his penis through his jeans replied with a nonchalant tone, "Getting you hard."

"We can't make love here," Jack once again whispered.

"We are not going to. But I am going to suck your fat cock," Shauna whispered back before looking at him with an evil smile.

Jack looked around frantically before looking at Shauna. "Here? Now? Thought we were watching the movie?"

Shauna staring into his eyes with lust. "You can watch the movie. I am going to suck you off while you watch the movie." Before Jack could respond, Shauna knelt down and moved between Jack's legs. Shauna knew it was ok to proceed when his legs opened, and no attempt was made to stop her.

Unzipping Jack's fly revealed just how excited he was. Although constrained by his underwear, Shauna should see that his hard prick wanted freedom. She pulled his cotton underwear to the side and pulled out his dick. She could feel the blood running through it and could feel her body get excited from the whole act.

Moving to just lick the tip, Shauna savored the soft but firm white skin. Tongue pushing in his piss slit as her dark lips wrapped around the mushroomed head. The feeling of his cock twitching as she sucked just the head sent tingles of erotic thoughts through her body to her own sex. She even thought about just hopping on him and feeling it split open her cunt.

Slowly Shauna moved down the length of Jack's fully erect manhood. There was no doubt in her mind that his cum was building up for a strong finish. As her lips kept firm grasp of his shaft, she moved down the length of it. Almost taking it full before retreating, she felt how ready it really was. Not stopping until he finished, Shauna once again moved up and down on his massive erection.

Thinking that it was going to end too soon, Shauna stopped on the tip again. Delaying his finish, Shauna tongued his slit before swirling her tongue around the head. Shauna loved how fully erect Jack was and how it felt in her mouth. Each little twitch and jerk of his prick was noticed. Holding the shaft still at his base, Shauna just sucked hard on the tip. Feeling it pulse wildly, she knew it was driving him mad with pleasure and need.

With a quick movement, Shauna continued once more down his shaft. The only thing different was how Shauna moved her tongue. Holding it along the underside tight until she felt the tip and then swirling around it. Back and forth over and over, her mouth worked the length of Jack's now throbbing erection.

Hearing him stifle his moans made Shauna wet with desire. She knew that at any moment her mouth was going to be flooded with her man's love nectar. The same love nectar that was either making its way to finding an egg to fertilize or had already done it. Shauna was now not stopping until that same man nectar was shooting off in her mouth.

Shauna slid up and down on Jack faster trying to muffle the slurping sounds she was making. Her hand was moving between his tightening balls and his shaft in an effort to coax out her creamy reward. As fast as Shauna went with her dark mouth, she never forgot to give attention to his now ready to pop cock head.

Jack let loose a soft moan that continued to get louder. As he moaned, she felt his body stiffen like a board. His muscles tensed up tight as she knew it was going to happen. All her thoughts were on the sudden taste of her man's spunk that her tongue was going to have.

With a sudden force like a pop of a cork, Shauna felt the first of many spurts of sperm on her tongue. Instead of moving down the length of Jack's erupting white cock, Shauna only moved her mouth to the tip. Stroking his base softly, she savored each successive spurt of cum on her tongue. After the last weak shot of sperm hit her tongue, she licked the head like it was some sort of candy.

Holding her mouth full of cum, she allowed it to only pool on her tongue. Shauna felt Jack's warm load in her mouth before swallowing it down without so much as a gag of disgust. With a smile of pride, Shauna resumed her place in Jack's arms.

"Oh, my god. You are so dirty," Jack whispered softly, while he looked around to see if they were spotted.

"Does it bother you that your black girlfriend loves to suck cock in a movie theater?" Shauna stated as her hand went to Jack's still exposed cock, stroking it softly as it held some strength still.

Jack whispered back, still making sure no one was watching them fool around in the theater, "It bothers me that you would think I didn't like it."

Shauna was still stroking Jack's prick, trying to bring life back to it. "I am tempted to fuck you right here, but I think that would get us caught."

"I am tempted too, I can't lie," Jack admitted as he held Shauna close.

"Thinking you love trying to get me all pregnant and shit," Shauna joked, waiting cautiously for a reaction to confirm what they had been doing.

"To tell you the truth, I love the idea of having a family with you," Jack said before kissing the top of Shauna's head.

Shauna froze right there releasing Jack's wavering erection. She had a fucked up life and never knew anything good would come from it. "Can't believe you really serious bout me like that. I mean, me having you kids is one thing, but you really serious bout staying wit me forever?"

"Why, do you not think I would not love you or love having a life with you?" Jack replied with Shauna now looking up at him.

"No, not like that. I know you love me. It's just that I never think a white guy like you be into me like that. I means, starting a family and all. Why me? Get yourself some white girl for the family life and shit." Shauna leaned up now as the conversation got serious.

Still whispering but getting louder, Jack answered back, "Do we get to choose who is in our life, or is it just something else that guides us to a certain person? I can't help that I feel this way about you, and I am so scared of it. I am scared that the pain will come back."

Jack once again kissed Shauna and wiped the tear from her eye. She tried to hold back, but the fear she had was shared and she knew Jack was opening up more than ever.

"I understand. The whole idea of having a child may have been us getting caught up in the moment. But I won't take it back. I also won't take back what I have said to you about having a life with you. All I know is I want you."

Shauna knew Jack was right, and that her past demons were trying to haunt her. She felt this attraction to him like no other man she had ever been with. It was like something in her was telling her he is the one. Shauna felt her eyes swell up with emotion. It was almost the same emotion as when the judge hit the gavel sending her to prison for four years. Now she was feeling a fantasy life come true.

Shauna moved away from Jack's embrace and straddled him right in the chair. Although her knee was snug against the side of the chair, she managed to fit right on his lap. Without saying anything, Shauna planted her dark lips against his. All she could think of was showing him that she wanted him just as bad.

Jack opened his mouth and Shauna allowed his tongue to probe and caress hers. She broke the kiss to look into his deep eyes. With all the passion Shauna could muster, she kissed him with all her body's lust. Her hands were on his chest, groping his muscles and almost tearing at his clothes.

Breaking the kiss to tell him what her soul craved, "I need you."

Jack frantically looked around. "Here... now?"

Shauna followed Jack's head and looked around, noticing that a few people were close to them. She wondered how they did not hear her before, but knew that she was asking for trouble if she mounted him right now. "Catch a cab. Let's go now though, my pussy needs to be fucked."

Jack hastily pulled up his zipper, and led Shauna out of the theater. Shauna got in the cab first as Jack held the door, and Jack told the cabbie the address. Jack also added go fast and I will pay extra. Not needing any more encouragement, the cabbie sped through traffic like it was the end of the world.

Shauna paid little attention to the bumps the taxi was hitting or the sliding in the seat. The only thing she was paying attention to was making out with her man. There was nothing else that could tear her lips from his.

The trip up to the apartment was a blur as Shauna could not remove her lips from Jack's. The elevator up was just as bad as people looked on, and Shauna felt emotional from knowing that Jack continued to embrace her dark lips without worry. When Shauna felt her body move she knew she was in his arms to be carried off.

The door flung open and Shauna could sense that Jack's erection was soon to be implanted in her again. Shauna felt her sex almost gush at just the thought of knowing Jack was going to slide his white tool inside her again.

Shauna pointed to the couch as her body craved intercourse faster than it would take to make it to the bedroom. Jack complied and put her right on the seat. She watched as he stripped his clothes off almost tearing his shirt buttons. Shauna pulled her jeans down and slipped down her soaking panties. When Jack was kneeling at her open inviting sex, Shauna lifted her shirt and pulled down her bra.

Jack immediately kissed her breasts before moving to her lips. Jack gave each inch of her body a kiss from her breasts to her lips, forcing Shauna to melt as he did it. When Shauna did feel his lips embrace hers, she also felt the tip of his white rod slide across her clit. She knew right then that he was about to enter her. Moaning into his kiss, she felt her dark labia part as Jack's erection was making its way in her.

Shauna moaned again softly as Jack continued slipping into her love entrance with quite ease. There was no hiding her intense wetness as she felt her pussy almost slosh as it was penetrated. Shauna felt the immense fullness and pleasure of Jack's cock being buried to the hilt in her love cave. It was like every pulse and twitch his cock gave resulted in a series of orgasms.

Jack's lips and tongue were making quick work on Shauna's as she felt her body spasm hard from a quick, fluttering orgasm. Followed by another, Shauna knew that this sex was different than anything she ever done before. Jack was moving slowly and methodically in and out of her. Each inch of his white love stick was being felt and clenched upon as Shauna's body quivered uncontrollably.

Breaking the kiss, Shauna looked at Jack with awe before clawing at his skin. "Fuck...fuck. Oh shit...its fucking good," Shauna moaned out as her eyes began to close from the slow fucking she was getting.

Shauna looked down quickly to see Jack's massive erection covered in her girl cum. The white skin of his shaft shined as it plunged in and out of her depths. Seeing the pale flesh of his manhood contrast to her own dark skin as it slid back and forth sent thousands of tingles throughout her body.

Jack finally started to thrust faster making Shauna lift her legs. Shauna now had her legs high and wide as Jack's hands held them in place. It was now easy for Jack's thick erection to slide in as he was making sure each push hammered home to where it needed to be. Shauna's excitement led to her sex hole producing a large amount of thick, creamy girl lubrication too. She knew there was no holding back as her body continued to coat the white invader as it explored further into her reproductive system.

Shauna could feel her sex being fucked harder now as she held her mouth open in a constant moan. Each thrust Jack gave responded with a sultry soft moan. She stared at him as he continued to ravish her dark love hole. The more Jack pushed, the louder the moans became. Over and over Shauna felt her pussy try to clench and hold on to Jack's now slippery cock to no avail. Shauna's pussy was being stretched each time with no stopping as her orgasm was being fucked out of her.

A wave of emotions hit Shauna like a bolt of lightning. She was giving her man something they both wanted but she was afraid to really admit it. She told him a few times she wanted it, but still held it in as a mistake. Now there was no use holding back. Shauna wanted to have something more from her white boyfriend. She felt she wanted to give the ultimate prize to him, and it was a just a matter of it being spurted into her.

Saying something erotic and dirty came to mind, something that let Jack know she was both into sex and into urging him on. To Shauna this was too simple and could be said to anyone having sex. She wanted to tell him something more, something that she never said. Something that let him know this was it for her, there was no more fear, and no looking back.

Shauna finally let go her feelings, but had a hard time thinking of what to say and made it simple. "Oh fuck yeaaa...I am ready for you. I am ready for you tooo.....fuckkkk."

Jack looked at her and answered back with a kiss before saying, "I am almost there."

Shauna knew that he did not understand, as his manhood was too busy forcing her sex to spasm with pleasure. She moaned again loud as she felt his thrusting increased to an almost pounding on her body. Shauna could feel her pussy trying to tighten up as she knew it was doing its work of getting her man off. He was thrusting faster and harder, and she just knew that he was enjoying her love tunnel and would soon be trashing it with male spunk.

"Fuck..oh shit. It's yours...it's your black pussy now, fuck it." Shauna almost yelled as her sex continued to let loose a copious amounts of slippery wetness.

"I love you, and want you," Jack moaned out as he stared into her eyes.

Shauna could not hold back any longer and felt a sudden uncontrollable push from her pussy. Shauna closed her eyes, as it was too intense on her senses. It was something she never felt before, and it was followed by a sloshing noise and a feeling of overwhelming wetness like she pissed. She could not tell if Jack was going to finish due to her entrance being too wet to tell.

Shauna still had her eyes closed, but felt Jack pushing slower and harder against her. She heard his deep moans and could only guess he was about to ejaculate. Opening her eyes to the final pushes, she saw the emotions in his face and knew that he was about to spray inside her and past her cervix with life giving DNA yet again.

Shauna did not think she could handle another orgasm of such magnitude, but when Jack pushed in and felt his warm body against hers, it was happening again. Shauna closed her eyes and moaned knowing that her ebony love hole was once again being inseminated with Jack's white sperm. She was letting her body be pumped with stream after heavy stream of baby making fluid. Shauna reminded herself that the pleasure she was reviving was from how her love for Jack was letting him try to get her pregnant.

Shauna finally looked Jack dead in the eyes, and with all the emotions she could muster she spoke coherently. "Keep it deep in me. Ohhh fuck baby..... bust your nut all in me."

Jack grunted loud and closed his eyes. Shauna knew that he was finishing in her, and she pushed her ass back making sure that his erupting cock was deep and had no escape. She felt her vaginal muscles spasm as if it was trying to drink up as much sperm as possible. It was fluttering wildly as Jack's erection was spurting a constant flow of his white male seed into her.

Jack finally opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "I am cumming."

Shauna felt her heart almost come out of her chest as her eyes filled with water. She knew that there was no going back for her. Her defense of hating men was over with and she had to give all of herself to Jack. "Yes... yes...fucking do it baby. I need to do this."

Breathing heavy, Jack was about to pull out, and Shauna stopped him by grabbing his arms. "Don't, not yet. I want to feel it go soft in me. I like knowing it's all in me."

"My cum or my penis?" Jack asked, looking at Shauna with a smile.

"Both. Girl has to know her man is doing his job."

"Did I do my job tonight?"

"Did some of it. We shall see in a couple of weeks if you did the job right though," Shauna said with a smirking giggle as she wanted Jack to know it was ok with her that he was trying to get her pregnant.

"So you ok with us moving forward."

"I am ok with you knocking me up boo. Just scared is all," Shauna admitted as she finally let go Jack's arms.

Jack pulled out and Shauna and her pussy felt at a loss from his escaping dick. "Fuck shit you made me squirt."

"I can see that. Couch is soaked," Jack said as he lifted Shauna from the couch.

"Damn, I didn't mean to do that shit," Shauna said as she saw Jack's pristine couch covered in her girl cum.

"Worry about it tomorrow," Jack said as he held Shauna in his arms and kissed her.

Shauna felt Jack's cum drip straight down her leg as she stood up. There was no holding it in from her well used wet pussy either as it came right out. Jack lifted her up again and just carried her to the bedroom. All Shauna could do was look into his face, and feel how strong he was as he carried her away.

The act of being held while talking about everything from the past to what they were going to do the next day made sleep easier. Shauna learned that Jack held back most of his emotions better, but still knew they were there. The fear he had was the same as hers. Before Shauna passed out, all she could think about was how great sex was with her man.

Shauna woke up early and saw Jack exercising. She had a notion to interrupt him for sex, but felt her sex was abused enough from last night. Washing off in the shower, she felt like heaven was cascading down her naked body. Before she knew it, Jack's arms were around her waist. She turned to kiss him, and felt his hard erection poking her right in the ass.

Shauna turned to Jack with an evil grin. "Fuck that white cock is hard a lot."

"I can't help it around you," Jack replied as his hands caressed her neck causing Shauna to tilt it and moan.

"Bet you be wanting to fuck me again seeing how your white dick is right there," Shauna said as her hand went to feel how hard Jack's cock was.

"If I do then I will never get to work. I would have to stay here and do it all day."

Shauna gave Jack a funny look of confusion. "You crazy. I be still sore from last night. How about I blow you, or jerk you off?"

"How about we save it for tonight, so it will give you enough time to feel better. And if you're not, I can just go down on you."

"Mmmm. I think tonight you fuck my ass. That way we both git what we want."

Jack gave a funny look at Shauna. "You love giving me your ass don't you?"

"I know that white dick of yours be loving my booty. Besides I liked it last time, I can see why those white girls always be fucked in da ass."

Shauna grabbed the soap and began washing him. To her it was the greatest thrill cleaning him. It let her know that the thing they had was real, and all the small things were pieces to a giant puzzle.

As the soap lathered him up, she paid close attention to his prick. Shauna washed it and rewashed it as it throbbed in her hand. Before stopping, Shauna lathered up and massaged his sack before going back to his erect manhood.

"I think it's clean," Jack joked.

"Well let's see," Shauna said right before she sat in the shower letting Jack's cock point directly at her face.

Shauna paid no attention to Jack's protest as she swallowed his man meat in one fluid motion. Feeling the cock pulse in her mouth, she moved quickly. Each time it twitched, she pulled back up and sucked hard on his tip causing it to swell.

123456...8