All Comments on 'Mail Order Bride Pt. 05'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story line but you sincerely need and editor

sometimes the spelling errors make it difficult to understand what you wrote without having to reread the sentence. For examples: close for clothes, and sake for sack. Spell check wont correct the wrong word spelled correctly and sometimes when you read your own work, you know what you meant to write and simply overlook the error. Having been out in the Gulf on a large sailing boat I understand the thoughts and feelings, Although my trip was from the Alabama coast to New Orleans and back with a girlfriend and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your story is all shit

And the best part is that it's over. You created two dream women who dote on you day and night with no thoughts, dreams, issues of their own. You created robots whose only goal is your pleasure.

Love is cleaning up after your spouse when he or she has the flu. It's making them soup when they have a cold. It's holding their hand when you are sitting in the doctors office and the diagnosis is cancer and your world falls apart.

What you wrote isn't about love, it's about lust and porn and perfection but that's not real. Life is messy, or at least all the best parts: love, sex, children, relationships. Giving birth is gross but we go through it for the reward of children. Sex is ugly, but it doesn't matter because it's fun and intimate and real. Life is complicated but that's what makes it amazing and you ignored all that. You left out the best parts.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Luxe-porn lesbo 3 way stroker, about at the level of, See Spot run..."

MEH 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROBLEM

A real blight on this story is no follow-through with Art. Art loses his "wife.". And nothing happens? Was she really his wife? Why do we hear nothing about the dissolution of that relationship other than that it happened? Why do we get none of Hamari's feelings about it -- why she left him and how she feels toward

Art? Did she come to this country just to improve her lifestyle, and she'll take whoever does that best?

The lack of feelings in the story, other than the self pampering "hero" thinking about himself and his situation is one reason I only rank it 3 stars. And about the only problems are the ones Mr. Narcissis imagines in his head.

A kind of interesting, but rather heartless tale.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous