Mail Order Bride Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay collapsed off to her right as Hamari turned to put her head on the pillow and I laid in between them fighting for air. For the longest time I just laid there with my left hand cupping Hamari's hard little ass and my right in between Kays cheeks.

When their exhausted breathing became soft little snores, I eased out from in-between them, covered them with the top sheet and while turning off all of the lights I notice their pile of cloths on the floor where they had left them when they hurried to undress. I quickly located both pairs of the panties they had worn all day while on shore, took them in hand and headed to my wheelhouse to enjoy them with a brandy.

Panties are a "Tic" I have. I have had it since puberty. I don't know why, I cant explain it and I really don't care if anyone understands it. I consider them some form of trophy and I like to sit back at times, sniff and enjoy the aroma they seem to so efficiently hold on to. These were no exception and I loved sitting there relaxing and making the scent comparison between the two. Both were quite marvelous, similar in many ways but still quite different somehow.

I seldom pilot my boat from her wheelhouse, I like to be up at the wheel out on deck, but I do love this warm dark wood paneled front room at night. It smells of lemon oils and basswood, cypress and mahogany. It has a giant wooden ships wheel with toggles and blinking lights studded all around it from the NURAY navigational, weather and communication systems and sitting just behind them are the radar, sonar and security monitors at the base of her large windshield and the sight of this is enough to give any real man a chubby.

I love to sink into the large leather swivel Captain's chair and put my feet up on its padded foot rail, look out over her bow and sip a brandy while dreaming of taking her on sea voyages to Sicily and other Italian ports of call where my Grandparents had hailed from.

I reached in the cabinet and took out the oversized crystal snifter that belonged to my father, poured myself a large brandy, put my head back to just relax in that cool leather and while listening to the sound of my boat softly creak and grown with each gentle roll of the tide, I held the inside crusty part of both tiny panty crotches to my nose and sniffed.

A few seconds later I heard Hamari's soft little voice whisper: "Peter can I talk with you?" Making no attempt to hide those pretty little under garments, I slowly turned the chair to face her.

She stood totally nude directly in front of me, smiled approvingly at my actions and softly said: "Kay is sleeping." I guess to ease any of my concerns over getting caught like that panty sniffing.

When I nodded she came up to me, opened my robe, crawled up in my lap and pulled it back around her. Her soft, smooth, little warm body felt good up against mine and I sat their panties near the stem of my snifter, put my left arm around her tummy under her firm young breasts and my right hand slid in on her inner thigh up against her smooth taught pubic mound .

"Hamari, why aren't you asleep too? Sleeping on the water like this produces the most pleasant dreams." I told her and I she looked over at the panties laying bunched up next to my snifter.

She laid her head back against my bare chest and shoulder and sighed a satisfied: "Hummmm." And pushed her pelvis a little forward into my hand and softly whispered in the form of a question: "Why aren't you?

I guess normally I would be annoyed with her trying to get a little cute with me like that. This is my quiet time and I never seem to find enough of it, but there was something about the sincerity in the tone of her voice that touched me, so I answered: "Hamari, about a year or so ago I was up here in Destin and I met a young girl who didn't exist. Now here's Kay. I knew Kay's folks in a way that after being with her like this just now, it kind of reminds me of her Mother and that's about all I'm willing to say about that. I'm just reminiscing, that's all. What is it that's troubling you?"

She picked up my snifter, took a big pull on my brandy, swallowed and said: "I am in love with you Peter and I know that Kay is too."

And I thought: "Here it comes ... The make your choice speech."

Then she added: "Peter, Kay is falling for you, ... I am concerned. Peter, she is perfact for you ... If things work out between the two of you, would you consider including me? I can give her what you are unable to give and you can give her what I'm unable to give and I will give you whatever you want. If you agree to that, it's a win for all of us."

"Wow!" I thought: "Almost word for word what Kay's friend Dunbar proposed to me the last time I took this boat out." And I couldn't believe my ears: "With all of my many faults." I thought: " I must be doing something right!"

Not expecting that at all, my imagination ran wild, the possibilities seemed endless and I felt myself start to get firm against the bottom of her smooth bare thigh. I thought for a moment, then asked: "Would you consider furthering your education?"

I gently slid her off my lap, scooted forward on the silk robe between me and the leather seat of the chair and she turned to face me. I looked her in the eye and spread my legs.

With a hopeful but inquisitive expression on her face she answered with a low but determined: "Yes."

She looked down on my large semi flaccid cock and ball sack stuck to the inside top portion of my left thigh from the drying secretions of our earlier lust and I instructed her: "Put your knees on the padded rail and without using your hands, take me in your mouth and suck it all the way down your throat until your tongue is able to lick the bottom of my sake clean. If you are able to make me cum again, if you learn how to do that, my answer to you will be yes, you will be included, always."

As she looked right at me, I picked up their panties, located the crotches, closed my eyes, pressed them against my nose and after a long deep sniff, I heard her knees squeak on the leather foot rail, I felt her cool palms on the top insides of my thighs and as her wet lips sucked my soiled fragrant tool deep in the warmth of her little mouth, my left hand held the back of her head and I raised my hips.

"When you own a fine boat such as this." I thought: "Life Is Good."

12