Mailgirls: Downward Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zechs195
Zechs195
102 Followers

"Hurry, 14, all mailgirl activities will be on a timer for tight scheduling."

For a brief moment I considered grabbing my clothes and running but I didn't even know where they were taken. I thought maybe If I pointed out how my sweat was dripping and needed to be cleaned I could delay the inevitable but figured it didn't matter, this was going to happen eventually. I walked forward stepping bare into the hall. I almost let a tear drop but kept my smile up. Only a week I told myself again.

"By the way, 14, the rest of the mailgirls don't start till Monday so you'll have to pick up the slack."

I realized I had already known that but hadn't let it process. I would be the first one everyone saw naked, I would also be the first everyone saw performing these demeaning tasks, and worst yet I would be the only person these people actually knew in the program because the rest were all new hires.

"Okay, sir."

This hallway was empty luckily but it led to the main office floor, where everyone saw me walk in head of software development and now would see me walk out a naked mailgirl.

They were all walking quickly, some pretty close to me, feeling their clothes rub against my naked skin was just a further reminder of how terrible things had become. Only a week, I said again to myself. I tried to slow down and give myself a brief reprieve but the suits behind me kept a fast pace keeping me at the same pace.

They opened the next door and there were hundreds of cubicles all lined up and all about to see me. The first head poked up probably to see what the suits were up to but then he saw me and gawked. There I was, the head of software development, naked walking along the fully clothed management team. He told the person next to him, and he poked up and then the next and so on, until every eye on the room was either on my breasts, pussy, or ass. Everyone knew me, I had even given out some assignments before, but now here I was lowest of the low, A naked sweaty mess.

I was so nervous and scared, I started pulling on my fingers, one of my nervous habits, everyone was staring at me, I wanted to cry but couldn't, I wanted to run but couldn't, I wanted to be doing literally anything else. One of the suits felt the need to stop our traveling caravan. "No!" I wanted to scream but one of the suits stopped and turned me to face the room. I bit my lip nervously but then went back to smiling but I felt like even if my face was smiling my eyes screamed of terror. Walking through the room would have been bad enough now I was stopped to be openly gawked at.

He grabbed the intercom mic and proceeded to address the room. "Please, settle down. A lot of you probably have questions, and I intend to answer them. You probably know this woman, she now goes by 14 and is a member of our mailgirls team. She has chosen to rectify the monumental failure that was her app launch by joining the mailgirls and making sure the program goes off to a great start. Please address her only as 14 and as you would any other mailgirl as you have read in your mailgirl procedure booklets. She is not special because she used to be one of us. Please note 14 is not at full presentation standard and will be made better for your enjoyment," he said, pointing at my pubic hair.

I was in shock. some of the more friendly faces seemed to want to ask if I was okay, but most others seemed to just want drink in my nude form. The next suit then grabbed my arm and we started walking again. I was ashamed but I just kept walking. I'd made a terrible mistake. Soon everyone had seen me. Every step pushed the slickness between my legs down further. We then got to a room that would serve as the mailgirls locker room. It was an abandoned office that had once belonged to a now antiquated division. There were many small cubbyholes on one wall, showers on another, and toilets with no stalls on the third wall. In the center there was a table like you'd see at a doctor's office. A young woman, my age, fully clothed, was in the room.

"Thank you for coming in early, Lisa, I know you start Monday but circumstances dictated we needed you sooner. 14 needs the works."

I stood there meekly. I was scared, I knew I'd made a mistake but now I was in so much shock I couldn't speak. I was in a daze and brought over to the table. I was signaled to hop on and I did. "Lay back." said the woman and I did.

I looked to my side and saw many of the office workers standing outside the door watching what was happening. The suits parted to give a more a clear view, they all looked at I felt like my eyes screamed but I couldn't move. The woman dipped a stick into what I knew to be hair removal wax and started to prepare it to be spread. I knew this was coming but they gave me no warning or signal, I guess they didn't have to, I was stuck.

"Wait. This program is for the employee's moral, not just our own," said one of the suits. He reached the side of my table, grabbed it, and turned it so my lower half faced the doorway and all the employees so everyone could see my pussy clearly. Just keep smiling, I told myself, cry when you get home. I tried to run away in my head, it was this or homelessness I told myself, but I knew that what I'd done to myself was worse than homelessness, but I felt having gone this far, one week of it wasn't any worse. While he did that she placed my finger nails in a solution that washed away my nail polish, she filed them down to dull basic fingernails, and then removed my make up, I couldn't be any different then other mailgirls I guess, or have anything special about my appearance.

She then stepped back and grabbed the wax. I felt the wax being spread all over. It was extremely hot, then the woman applied the waxing strip over the area. She pulled and I screamed. Everyone laughed, and truthfully I was thankful because for one moment I was distracted by the pain and the tears running down my face could be excused as from the pain when really they were from this terrible experience. In total she did three strips over my pubic area, including above and around my vagina before I was completely bald around my pussy. The shame burned more than the wax, now everyone had a clear view of my pussy and my parted labia. The employees were certainly enjoying themselves.

"Flip over and get on all fours."

I froze at the command. If I could do it all over this would have been one of many times I just ran, but I was in such a daze from the pure humiliation, just a second later I did as commanded. I exposed my asshole and pussy to the eager gazes of all those gathered at the door. It didn't even have to be a rule, I could never look these people in the eyes again. She then spread the wax up my ass crack and I howled in pain as the final strip removed any remaining hair down there.

I started to move, but I was stopped. "What now?" I wanted to scream but I just nodded. There I was on all fours newly bald pussy and asshole exposed to the eager gaze of all the office workers. I wanted to cry but I wasn't allowed. I didn't even know the penalty for breaking the rules, if I did and they fired me after doing all this then I ruined my life twice over instead of just ruining it once by doing this to myself.

"Time for the bleaching."

Oh god they were going to make my anus as pale as the rest of me.

"How quickly will this take hold?" Asked one of the suits.

"Her asshole will be within regulation by the time she starts Monday. The creams we gave the other mailgirls to use at home, takes a couple weeks but this is fast acting although it will burn quite a bit,"Lisa said.

They were talking about my own asshole like I wasn't there. The whole time they were talking everyone was just staring at me, and I could feel how slick my legs were, I shouldn't have done this. Then it occurred to me the other girls had a take home kit. Meaning they were given time to prepare and I was the only person who would undergo this process.

Just then I felt her gloved hand rub a sterile wipe over my anus, the alcohol burnt my freshly waxed area, then she rubbed the cream over my anus, it didn't feel bad at first but then I felt the burning start to intensify and I wanted to howl in pain after about a minute. I gripped the table trying to deal with the pain. The whole time everyone was staring at me, and I couldn't acknowledge how I truly felt. I should have just resigned. Homelessness would have been better but I couldn't turn back, I thought the worst must have been over, and I only had to do this for a week I told myself again.

Finally I was tapped lightly on the ass by Lisa and told to turn over again. I sat there legs wide, staring at everyone looking at my nude form, my bare breasts and freshly waxed pussy. I sat on my burning asshole trying to ignore the incredible pain.

"One last thing, the drug test."

They intended for me to pee in front of everyone too. This humiliation was just for me as well, everyone else was sent to a facility for this. At this point I lost even my forced smile, I would like to say I had a strong debate in my head but at this point I was so defeated and humiliated, Lisa held out a small container in front of me and I just did it, I peed naked in front of all my coworkers. The stream just flowed from me, all eyes intent on my bald pussy and the urine flowing from it. The humiliation I experienced was the worst so far and my asshole still burnt quite a bit. What have I done to myself? Once I was naked it just felt like everything was a small increase from the precious humiliation and not worth quitting over since it's already gone this far but now where I am versus then it's so much more even if one step at a time was just small increases. I'm a fool.

When I was done I was stepped down from the table. I still was in a daze, I was led to the shower area and was given a quick rinse with ice cold water, all the sweat and my vaginal juices washed off and it provided some relief to my anus but it was over quickly and I stepped out.

I wanted to ask for a towel but since it wasn't offered I knew I wasn't getting one. My hair was a mess but maintained some semblance of a bun. Lisa guided me back and I just let her do what she wanted, she bent me over with my asshole and pussy facing the still assembled crowd.

"The results are great and I imagine all the color will be gone by Monday but I'm going to put a temporary fix to help everyone who might see 14's puckerhole."

I felt her gloved hand put makeup around my anus. I truly had lost everything. I was 14 now.

I walked in today fully clothed business professional, Karen Perkins, head of software development, with perfect hair, nails, and make up, now I was naked mailgirl, 14, with a bleached asshole and a bald pussy, no make up, dull nails and messy hair. Everyone had seen me naked, my tits, ass, asshole, and pussy, everyone had see me waxed, everyone had seen me bleached, everyone had seen me pee, and everyone had seen me showered.

The suit told the workers it was time to get back to work and that included me too. They groaned and went back to their desks. I could see many erections through their pants and while I guess it should have embarrassed them, it embarrassed me more. My asshole still burned too.

"Okay, 14, it's time to get to work. The company we based this on used armbands but we feel it would a crime against our other employees to block even a single square inch of your skin from their view, so we use these inner ear pieces to communicate all messages. It will tell you where to get packages, where to pick them up and how long you have. Remember use the stairs, no elevators for mailgirls. Be prompt. You have a time limit and it will affect your performance review. Too many late pickups and you will be terminated. You will be here until all packages and mail is where it should be. Hurry or you will be punished."

What did he mean punished? If I got fired after doing all this to myself I don't know if I could ever look at myself in the mirror again. He handed me an ear piece and I put it in. Only a week I told myself again.

"Package pick up on floor 3 inventory closet. 2 minute rush," it said in my ear.

I was on the 1st floor, so getting to the 3rd floor in two minutes on foot was going to be very difficult. I was trying to think but just then one suit smacked my ass really hard.

"Run!" He said with anger in his voice.

I wanted to wonder if he could hit me like that but instead I just took off running, every employee I ran by watching my breasts and ass jiggle. I was getting wet again too, both in my pussy and by sweating. The running was irritating my asshole too. I am ashamed to say I wanted to rub it, but it hurt so bad I didn't know what to do. I just kept running trying to ignore the pain and all the eyes on me, and there were so many. How was I supposed to smile for everyone when I wanted to cry or worse. I reached the stair well and opened the door.

"One minute remains," the device in my ear said.

I was already starting to sweat hard. I ran up the stairs, and luckily since everyone used the elevators for at least this brief period I was on my own. I stopped smiling and let a couple tears drop but I kept at full pace. I went up the two flights and opened the next door.

"15 seconds remain."

I ran to the inventory closet and knocked.

"5 seconds remain."

I was for some reason terrified of the countdown, I just knew something terrible would happen if I didn't get it done on time.

It opened with one second left. The guy who opened had a look in his eye like he knew a naked woman was waiting on the other side of the door. He stared me up and down stopping at my breasts and pussy. He signaled for me to come in.

I followed, realizing this was the first time I was alone with someone since this started and my heart beat a little faster. I was already moderately sweating. He leaned back against the counter.

"Bottom shelf, blue package in the back."

I knew he purposely put it in the most horrible position but I did as he commanded. I bent over knowing full well the view I was giving him of my ass and pussy. Reached all the way in the back fishing around I grabbed the package, it was small enough to hold in one hand. I knew he was loving the view but I let a tear drop knowing he couldn't see it. He came up behind me and I shot back scared he was going to touch me. I felt his erection brush against my leg.

"Woah there, I just had to program your next job."

He said like he was insulted that I was scared of man coming up behind me while naked.

"I'm sorry sir."

He paused like he was thinking of a way to get back at me.

"Hmm, 14, what is that smell?" He was talking about my pussy. The wetness had built and I knew the aroma was in the air. I hoped he'd be kind enough to ignore it. I wanted to play dumb but I knew the whole time procedure would bite me if I did.

"It's my vagina, sir."

"I believe you mean your pussy, 14."

"I'm sorry, sir, you're correct the smell is my pussy."

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as everyone else is."

I knew my face betrayed my true feelings as the hurt flew over me, and tears welled in my eyes. 'It was my body reacting to being naked', I wanted to scream, 'I hate this', but before I could do anything, he waved his smart watch next to my ear. I heard a beep.

"2nd floor package drop off, training room. 1 minute rush."

I took off running. Oh god, the training room meant all brand new employees. My mind was still very frazzled. Some employees saw me and smiled, I tried to look happy as required but I didn't know if that was even possible. My asshole was still burning. One minute wasn't enough time. My breasts and ass were jiggling, giving them a show. My asshole was burning really bad. I opened the door and started rounding the stairs letting a couple of tears drop. I could feel the vaginal fluids trickle down my legs.

"30 seconds remain."

I was starting to really sweat now. God the burning was getting worse not better. I opened the door to the second floor and booked down the hall. Every eye was staring at my tits, ass, or pussy. So many eyes. So many. I saw the training room door.

"15 seconds remain."

Brand new employees were going to see me and they wouldn't know the old me. They would know 14 only, and I don't know if that was worse or better. God I was in so much pain from the burning around my anus.

"5 seconds remain."

I reached the door and luckily or unluckily it was unlocked. I rushed in. There were 15 young men, fresh out of college would be my guess, and then an instructor at the front. The young men froze and stared at me. The instructor walked over to me. I put on my best smile, even wanting to cry. He turned me to face the room giving them a clear view of my breasts and pussy. I put my hands behind my back. I was almost out of breath, my hair was a mess and I was covered in sweat, and of course the inside of my legs were slick with my own juices.

"Gentlemen, This is 14, she is one of our mailgirls. Their job is to take packages and mail and bring them around the building but really their job is so much more than that. It's their job to make sure you enjoy your job. You'll notice she makes no effort to cover herself and has a great smile on her face, mailgirls feel no shame and know they boost your moral..."

The burning was getting unbearable.

"... and therefor company productivity and it brings them great pride. We spare no expense to make sure our team is the best they can be. They are nude from before we open until after we close to make sure you always have that extra burst of energy and can pass that on to our clients. 14 is ..."

I had no choice, it hurt so bad, I swear I had no choice, I licked my finger and started rubbing my asshole right there in front of the whole classes. At first I tried to be discreet slowly moving my hand behind me and rubbing back there but after feeling the slightest bit of relief, I kept going harder then before. To anyone else it might have looked like I was fingering my asshole but I was just trying to stop the burning by rubbing it.

"... our first... Is everything okay, 14?"

The class was staring at me in disbelief. First they see me naked and now I'm basically playing with my butthole in front of them. I stopped doing it but only because my embarrassment finally overrode the pain.

"Yes sir... The bleach was just burning."

"Class, when I said we spare no expense I meant it. We want the mailgirls to be as pleasing to the eye as possible, just a little while ago, we removed all the unsightly pubic hair from 14 so you could get a better look at her pussy, perhaps without that you might not be able to see how parted her lips are right now..."

I can't believe he was openly talking about my pussy in front of the class but I just had to deal. Just one week I told myself again.

"... And that's something you should be able to enjoy. 14 what was burning?"

"The bleach sir."

"You'll have to excuse her, class, she's not too bright. What was the bleach burning?"

The class snickered. I lost my smile briefly but tried to just not let him get to me. I knew he was trying to humiliate me but I had no choice but to answer.

"my ... Anus sir."

I don't know what was truly my darkest moment from this day but I would rank this one very high.

"Yes class, we bleached her anus, so you only see the very best of 14. Now mailgirls are the absolute bottom rung of the company but we do care about them."

He walked over with a cup in his hand, turned me around pushed on my back, I fell forward and caught myself instinctively, giving the class a whole new view of my pussy and now my asshole.

"Isn't that just the prettiest anus you ever did see?"

The class loudly agreed, I was crying again but wiped my face. He then took the cup and let it drip down my ass crack, it was water and it provided sweet relief as it flowed over my anus. I moaned and then gasped at what I had just done. They all laughed at me again. He then handed me a towel and pointed to the puddle on the ground. I got down on all fours knowing they could see even more and wiped up the mess, it was water, sweat and some of my pussy juices. I cleaned it up as quickly as possible.

Zechs195
Zechs195
102 Followers