Mailgirls: Downward Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zechs195
Zechs195
101 Followers

"Now 14 I believe you have something for me. It appears she already forgot her duty, class."

They all laughed again at my dismay. I stood up and meekly handed him the small package. He opened it and inside was a blue marker. I had been through all this over a fucking marker. I wanted to rip his throat out, but I also wanted to cry more than ever.

"Class, 14 is the first of our mailgirls to report for duty but next week you'll see many, we don't want you to have to waste your time speaking to these empty-minded girls but you may have to give them orders and to identify them easily is important. Robert, so far you're top of the class, so please come up."

Robert was a very attractive young man, tall with brown hair. but he was younger than me, it made me even more embarrassed as he got closer to my exposure. The instructor handed him the marker.

"Robert if you would write 14 legibly on her hip so we need not ask and simply command." Robert got down on one knee his head level with my vagina and ass, I was so nervous, he rested one hand on my hip right above the curve of my ass making me very uncomfortable. He then wrote 14 in blue marker. I still couldn't believe this was all for a marker. He sniffed the air and I knew it was because of my wet pussy, I was so humiliated, he wrote 14 in blue on my hip, small enough to not cover anything but big enough to be read.

"Thank you Robert, and class, remember these mailgirls are here to serve you all. Please review the mailgirls packets so you may be prepared to use them when you hit the floor."

This is the second time they mentioned the mailgirls packet, I was quite angry with myself for not having read it, I never intended to harass what poor soul ended up doing this so I didn't think it was important.

I just stood there as everyone stared at me, my anus still burning and my bald pussy still wet, my nipples were hard as rock, I was covered head to toe in sweat and my hair was a mess.

"That's enough 14 for one day, time for us to get back to work."

He waved his smart watch next to my ear.

"Package pickup 5th floor, I.T. Department, 3 minute rush."

Three minutes to get to 5th floor?! I opened the door and took off running. The whole class loved the view of my jiggling ass I'm sure. I was getting worried I'd slip on my sweat, I was getting drenched. I ran down the hall and almost ran into a secretary but luckily she stepped out of the way staring at my ass as I ran by. I was so humiliated. Why has I done this? I wondered if I just quit right now would it be worse, losing my house and my job and having everyone seen me like this, I figured it had to be, only a week I reminded myself.

"2 minutes remaining."

I reached the door and shot up the stairs, tears streaming my face. Three floors of crying might help a little, oh god I was really sweating and really wet, the air was so cold, my nipples hurt from being so stiff and worse yet my asshole was still on fire.

I had rounded two flights before getting the one minute warning, this was going to be close. I reached the 5th floor, wiped my tears and opened the door. As soon as I stepped through all eyes were on me again, my breasts, my ass, my pussy, every floor brought new people who hadn't yet seen my shame, just one week I told myself for millionth time.

"30 seconds remain." I was breathing heavily trying to maintain a quick pace, I knew I stunk of sweat and pussy, it was almost as embarrassing as being naked.

"15 seconds remain."

I saw I.T.'s door, I slowed down as to not run into it and made it inside the door as the 5 second warning was kicking in.

The man behind the counter was new, I would have recognized any other I.T. employee, as they worked closely with software development. He wore a black polo and tan khakis, was younger than me by a few years and had black hair . He seemed to be almost as scared of me as I was of him by the way he was looking at my naked body but still this was so new to me that I was sure I still edged him out. He was staring directly at my pussy, if possible the nervousness was making me wetter. I never thought about being alone with people and it scared me. What if he tried to touch me? I wondered.

His eyes shot up like he was the one to be embarrassed. "Are you... A mailgirl?" he asked.

I wanted to scream "No, I'm the office nudist, you dumbass." But I refrained, I was the lowest of the low in my new position and I didn't want any more trouble than I was already in.

"Yes, sir."

"And you're naked... All day?"

I was hoping this wouldn't devolve into 20 questions, I didn't know much more than he did about the program.

"Yes, sir."

"And you're okay with that?"

He seemed like he was actually concerned with my well being, which was sweet of him, but I couldn't take chances. I decided that from then on I would try and treat my interactions like a sales meeting or product pitch. Be kind and try to make the customer happy, although I'm sure my body was doing that for me.

"My nudity boosts moral and therefore productivity, it makes me very proud sir."

He was looking me up and down while I talked, he noticed my hair so completely out of place, my sweat covered body, my rock hard nipples, the blue 14 on my hip and of course my wet hairless pussy.

"So you don't mind everyone seeing you naked and talking about your body?"

"It is my job to make you more pleased with your job, and if that is what makes you pleased than that makes me happy sir."

I just wanted him to shut up and give me what I needed, but he was asking so innocently I don't think he knew he was torturing me.

"So you wouldn't mind me asking you some questions?"

I wanted to tell him he already had but he was ranked higher than me and I didn't want to risk him mentioning me questioning his authority to anyone, even though he didn't seem to know he had any.

"Not at all sir, I am a resource for you."

"So you like being naked in front of people?"

It's one thing to ask if I was okay with it, now he wanted to know if I enjoyed it. This was awful.

"Only if the sight pleases them sir."

"Do you enjoy it though, you know, being seen?"

At the time I thought 'This kid was worse than any person making lewd jokes or sexual comments, he just saw a naked slut and considered this casual conversation'. Maintaining my composure was getting very difficult. I wondered if I was going to get in trouble for taking so long in here.

"Yes, sir, I love my job and every part of it."

"Is that why your pussy is so wet?"

I wanted to answer truthfully and hoped he showed mercy but this kid thought I enjoyed my predicament, so he was just asking like it was the weather.

"Yes... Sir, that is why my pussy is so wet."

"So you like ... that I stare at you?"

His eyes were back to my body.

"Yes, sir."

"Then why are you crying?"

Oh no, I was crying. Tears were falling down my face, and he was seeing them. I panicked.

"Please sir, please, I beg you don't tell anyone you saw this."

He looked more ashamed than I did. He looked away. "If you're not happy, why don't you quit?

"It's a long story sir but I'm stuck, and I can get in trouble if people see me sad or crying, so please don't tell anyone, sir."

"I promise I won't."

He might be a decent human being I thought but I was so scared. I wasn't even sure how any of this works, how many times could I get in trouble or be late, before termination? I was sure it wasn't one but what if it was three strikes? I chose to trust him at his word.

"Thank you, sir."

He still wouldn't look at me, I wasn't sure if that made it worse or better but I knew he was trying.

"Please call me Justin."

I started pulling on my fingers and rubbing the backing of my left leg with my right foot. "Sir, I'm not allowed to address you as anything other than sir, sir."

"Even if I command you to?"

Now I was just confused and crying more, he was trying to be personal and kind but I was so nervous, another I.T. guy could be right around the corner or someone could walk in.

"Sir, I don't know, sir... Please, I'm scared. I'm so scared."

I was sweating just from nervousness, and crying more than I had all day. He seemed to feel genuinely bad.

"Okay, can you tell me your name at least?"

He really was the best intentioned torturer on the planet. I pulled my fingers more, and then started pulling on my messy hair.

"Sir, I am 14, sir."

"Is that why 14 is painted on your hip?"

"Yes, sir."

Please just let it go was all I could think.

"Is that what your mother named you?"

He knew it wasn't but I think he genuinely thought he was helping.

"No, sir, but now I am 14, that's all I am, just call me 14, I'm at your service sir."

I was about to break down, I was pulling my hair out, this had been the first moment I could let it all catch up to me, I had been so rushed before that only little bits hit me, now I was overcome.

He was just staring at my feet scared to look at me, but he didn't know what I was doing, he could hear it in my voice though. He came out from behind the counter. I was bawling at this point. I fell to my knees. He grabbed me and held me, and even though I should have been upset at a man touching my naked flesh it was so gentle, that I just cried on his shoulder.

"It's okay... Shhh... It's okay..." and he repeated it trying to comfort me.

I could feel his erection on my thigh and I was ashamed, but I knew he couldn't control an erection at seeing a naked girl any more so than I could control my wetness, or at least that's what I told myself. If it was for any other reason I didn't want to think about it, but thinking of my wetness made me realize I was covering him in my pussy juices, sweat, and tears. I pulled away. I fell backwards onto my butt. My legs spread giving him an intimate view of my hairless sopping wet pussy, lips spread, clit exposed and my excretions running down both thighs. He stared at it for a brief moment then looked away.

"I'm sorry... I was just trying to help," he said as he backed up, looking guilty either over the erection, the holding, the staring at my pussy or some combination there of.

"You did, sir, you did I just don't want you to get dirty sir."

He looked down. His black polo had a had slightly darker area in the shape of me on it from all of my sweat , all up his torso and the his left leg had a stain from my vaginal juices and sweat. I was even more humiliated. He looked down at himself.

"Sir it was an accident, I'm sorry, please don't get mad, sir."

I was working myself up again, he seemed so nice and I ruined his clothes.

He looked up at me and his face broke into a smile. "It's no big deal. I'll change on my lunch break."

"Thank you for not being angry sir."

"You can stop calling me sir. You know."

"It is my duty sir, anyone might be listening sir."

His face showed he caught my meaning. I would have called him Justin if I knew there was no chance of being caught but it could happen. I couldn't risk breaking the rules.

He extended his hand and helped me off the ground, I was embarrassed at how sweaty my hand was too. I caught him looking at my spread pussy again but I guess I couldn't blame him. He looked away but I could tell he was tempted. I noticed There was an outline of my lower half in sweat and juices on the ground. I was still crying a bit and pulling my fingers. I was still in the aftershocks of my panic attack.

"Sir, please allow me to clean your floor."

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes sir, I do."

I really did have to. Anyone who saw the outline of legs and a butt on the ground would know it was me, the only naked girl running around at the moment. I wouldn't want to get in trouble.

"If it has to be done, then let me do it."

He was trying to be nice. I don't even think he was doing it to try and get laid.

"Sir I'm a mailgirl and only here for such menial tasks..." I was tearing up again. "...To take away from your productivity Would be the opposite of my job sir."

He grabbed a rag and handed it to me. He seemed upset. I dropped to all fours and started cleaning and tearing up again. I realized he saw my ass for the first time at this moment. I looked over my should and he was staring at my ass and probably my exposed butthole.. He looked away nervously. I was nervous about making him nervous, I was there to be enjoyed, what if he told someone how I felt or how I made him feel.

"Sir, I'm here to be looked at, if it pleases you to look at my ass and pussy, please do." Oh goodness I had said please do like I was commanding him, he was so nice but I was so scared.

"But, you don't like it, I can't enjoy your beautiful body if I know you really don't want me to and I know you're just saying these things to stay out of trouble."

He was smarter than I had thought and he called me beautiful.

I was so full of nervousness, The sweat was dripping off of me and I knew I was making the floor dirtier not cleaner. I was so frustrated I threw myself at the ground. I had been here almost ten minutes, the floor was still a mess, I was crying, and I was completely naked, and I didn't know how many packages I had left for the day and how many more people would see me. I was just laying there bawling when he ran to my side.

"Why'd you do that? You could have hurt yourself?"

"I can't get it clean, sir. I tried sir, I promise I tried. I'm too stupid to clean, I'm here only for my body sir.."

"Don't talk like that, I know you said your stuck and I believe you, but one day I'm sure you'll be unstuck And it will be okay. Why can't you get it clean?"

"I just keep getting my sweat everywhere and it drops faster that I clean it."

"Why don't you clean yourself up first then?"

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do that. I was only supposed to shower in the mailgirls locker room but could I just wipe myself down?

He handed me a fresh towel. He helped me off the floor, I slipped though to my knees again, and started to cry again. I stood again and he seemed to just be staring in awe at my body. He quickly remembered though and looked away. My hands were shaking and I was still pulling on my fingers. I tried to wipe myself but the towel was dry and rough against my skin and I kept dropping it. I was getting frustrated and couldn't function properly. I couldn't clean myself to clean the floor, maybe I was just useless was all I could think.

He grabbed a cup of water and brought it out to me. He put it at my feet. I bent over and slipped again. He looked like he felt really bad.

"I didn't mean for that to happen," he said in a panicked voice. I was just on the ground where I'd started. My mind was in such a daze."Do you want me... to help?" he asked.

I couldn't stand up, I was scared and nervous. What did he mean? Did he want to clean the floor again? "Sir, it is my duty to clean the floor."

"But I could clean... you. No one will be back from lunch for a half hour so you don't have to worry."

I was defeated, he was the nicest anyone had been to me all day. I didn't know what the rules were but I figured it would please him and therefore I would be doing my job. "If it pleases you sir."

He seemed really nervous as he approached. He had another towel. He helped me stand back up, then he got on one knee and grabbed the first towel and dipped it in the water. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was naked at work and about to be towel washed by some guy I just met. He was really sweet to try and help though.

He started by nervously grabbing my ankle. He lifted and it spread my pussy open right in his face. I moaned and was humiliated. He seemed like he was trying not to stare but his jaw dropped. I was still pulling my fingers trying to dispel this nervous energy and hoping he wouldn't mention the moan.. He looked back down and washed my foot with the wet towel and washed up until my knee. He then took the dry towel and wiped me dry in the same area. He then repeated on my other foot and this time made an effort not to stare when my pussy opened. He was nervous about working up my leg I could tell. He stood and took my right arm. He wiped down my arm without event and then dried that as well and then repeated that on my other arm as well. He made sure to wet the towel each time to make sure it was clean before moving on.

He was so gentle. I still hadn't quite got my bearings yet but I was starting to worry about this being a mistake, not just in regards to my position versus his but what if he got the wrong idea. Still, he was very gentle, and treated me kindly especially when I was naked girl who just had a mental breakdown in front of him. I kept watching his eyes and strange as it was he was really trying to avoid staring at my ass, breasts and pussy. He then moved around to the front of me and he looked me in the eyes as he washed my face, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.. He then wiped my neck front and back and started scrubbing my back, I blushed as he moved down and then got down on one knee meaning my ass was right in his face. I thought he was about to scrub my ass but he got up and he was held the towel, in front of my breasts.

"Is... It okay... If.."

He was so nervous.

"Yes it's okay.... Sir."

He started to swirl the towel around my breasts and in between, I let out stifled moans, and they seemed to embarrass him as much as me. He then washed my stomach pretty uneventfully, I realized I wasn't crying anymore, or pulling my fingers and was breathing pretty normally. He got down again on one knee again and his face was level with my pussy again. He started working around my knees and then the front and back of my thighs, he moved inward having to spread my legs again as he started sopping up my vaginal secretions, I was very embarrassed but he took no notice or pretended not to at least. I let out moans again as he worked his way up my inner thigh. He then switched back to being level with my ass, my ass and pussy were all that were left.

"Is... It okay?"

"Yes sir, if it's okay with you sir."

I didn't want him to clean my ass if he didn't want to. He started rubbing my cheeks, in a swirly motion, working up and down, and he rested a hand on one cheek and then, panicked, took it off. It was almost cute at this point. He then worked the towel up my crack and I jerked forward, more out of surprise the revulsion, I fell to the all fours position and was mortified knowing my asshole was right in his face.

"I'm sorry! I should have asked."

"It's okay sir, you are doing me a great kindness."

He seemed to get upset whenever I called him sir or spoke like I was reading a script but I felt like I had to. He seemed to take my words as an invitation to keep going though and scrubbed all the sweat from inside my crack. The soreness of my anus had subsided and the water helped the remaining irritation.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sir you may ask anything of me."

"I don't mean to embarrass you but... Why is your butthole so white?"

I guess he earned the question, all he had done for me but still I was embarrassed at speaking about my anus aloud.

"They... Made me... I mean... I bleached it so it might be prettier for you to look at sir."

"I'm sorry that happened to you."

He knew the first part was the truth, his words seemed genuine. I wonder why he cared. He helped me back up to a standing position and scrubbed around to my front scrubbing the 14 off my hip. I was nervous about getting in trouble now.

He stopped right in front of my pussy, it was still very wet and I knew he could smell it still.

"Do you want me to.."

"Only if it pleases you sir."

"But would you be okay with it?"

"Yes sir."

He was so gentle as he worked around the upper part of my mound, I spread my legs for him, he was shaking as he put the towel in between my labia and leg, I moaned again, and as he switched sides the moan increased. He then slid the towel over my slit, soaking up more vaginal fluid, but as he did he grazed my clit, and I came... hard. He wasn't sure what he did at first, I fell forward and he held me up, one hand on my pussy, the other on my shoulder. He and I made eye contact the whole time as I convulsed in his arms, I squirted multiple times into the towel in his hand.

Zechs195
Zechs195
101 Followers