Mailgirls: Downward Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zechs195
Zechs195
102 Followers

Finally I fell backwards and he caught me again, one arm wrapped around my back the other still holding the towel to my pussy, I was still squirting and there's no way he couldn't tell. I could tell the towel had gone from a cold dampness to much warmer. He lowered me to the floor gently, I was still convulsing and he was still looking at me. It was both the most powerful orgasm and the most intimate moment of my life.

When it seemed like I had stopped he took a fresh towel and dipped it in water and wiped my pussy clean. Still was he ever so gentle. He then took a fresh glass of water and even rinsed my hair, which was quite the mess as well. He was so quiet, I was scared I upset him.

Finally he spoke. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay."

"You didn't call me sir."

"I'm sorry sir, please don't tell anyone."

"It's okay I liked it."

He helped me back up, I wasn't sweaty, I wasn't crying, my hair looked decent, and my pussy had seemed to calm down. He took a blue marker out gave me a questioning look, I nodded and he drew 14 on my side. I had almost forgot. I started to build some courage. "My name is..."

The door swung open. It was one of the suits. He looked livid. "Why have you been up here so long?!" He smacked my ass really hard, and I was still not sure if he could do that.

Justin came to my rescue. "It's my fault, I couldn't get the smart watch to work properly. I told her she couldn't go until I did."

The suit's demeanor changed and calmed down. "It's okay, son, just next time have her out of here in a timely manner, we can't keep 14 all to ourselves."

Justin handed me a package. "I think I got it."

He waved his smart watch next to my ear.

"Software development, 2 minute rush."

I took off running but all I could think was "Oh dear god no."

End of part 1

Zechs195
Zechs195
102 Followers