Mailgirls' Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

"Most of your time will be at your leisure, but your MMU will display your daily schedule. Besides your exercise programs, you have mandatory nude tanning sessions on the rooftop each day so as to prevent any unsightly tan lines developing, and you will be serving at private functions two evenings this week.

"Swim attire will be provided each morning and appropriate dress for the dinner hour as well. Your MMUs will open the door to your room except that you will be locked in from midnight to 7 a.m. Cinderella will have to leave the ball each evening. You will not wear clothing while in your room except while in the process of dressing and undressing.

"Demerits will be assessed as necessary during the week and appropriate action will be taken before your return flight next Saturday morning. Your room is, of course, under continuous surveillance and you will wear your MMUs except while swimming or when charging them as you sleep. All orgasms must be entered in your daily record. Mailgirl Management satellite units have been installed throughout the property.

"I am off to the weekly Welcome Reception for our guests. Leeanne will escort your to the fitness room for a light workout before you retire for the night. I'm sure that you are exhausted from your travel today." With that Ms Anderson took her leave.

Leeanne looked down at the two kneeling mailgirls and barked "Inspection." They gracefully rose up into the mandated position: on their toes, back arched, hands clasped behind their necks. Leanne walked around the two women looking for stray hairs, smudged make-up, unseemly perspiration. To her chagrin, Two and Five were well versed in their dress code and she found no fault. "Now just remain like that for the next ten minutes and then I'll take you down to the Fitness Center."

Two was the first to crumble, dropping down onto her heels, well bast the ten minute mark she thought. Leeanne just walked over and pressed the little red square on her MMU to register a demerit. "All right, just stand there while I robe you again - you may move your hands to behind your backs. Now, follow me." She swiped open the door and led the mailgirls back into the stairwell, down three flights this time. They exited the stairs across from a well appointed and empty fitness center. "Lose the robes, girls and step onto the elipticals. Your MMUs will bluetooth to the machines and load your workouts."

Five stepped onto one machine and the screen registered a 45 minute interval workout, normally a modest effort for someone who had spent the last fifteen months running up and down stairs for ten hours a day, but she normally didn't spend most of the day folded into a crate. Both mailgirls were sweating profusely when the machines cycled into the cooldown phase. "Okay girls, here are your robes and it's back up to your room and nighty-night."

They made it to their room without seeing anyone else. Leeanne collected the robes and refilled their water bowls. While they were crouching on the floor slaking their thirst, she said "Take a shower, you stink. Lights out in 45 minutes." and left, the door locking behind her.

Two sighed " Not a great start to our vacation. Do you want the first shower or shall we share?"

"No, I'll just take a quick shower and leave you to yours. I've often been horny during the workday, but tonight I'm just tired."

Twenty minutes later the two women were stretched out on the huge bed, a luxury after sleeping for more than a year in a not quite long enough niche. When the lights flicked off, they rolled towards each other and wondered what the next day would bring.

Sunday A.M.

When she traveled in her past life Five invariably slept poorly the first night in a new place. So she was disoriented when she drifted awake spooned up against a warm body in a softly lit room. She wanted to know where/when she was, but she didn't want to leave the warmth of the soft, smooth skin against her. The light was slowly getting brighter, so she rolled away and saw her MMU plugged in against the headboard. She reached for it and saw that the time was 6:53 a.m. She heard someone stirring behind her and finally put together Two, bed, holiday and what would today bring?

Five sat up and looked around, wondering fuzzily how long she had before some unseen watcher would decide that she was no longer sleeping and assign her a demerit for being on the furniture. So she slid off the bed (a bed, such bliss!), strapped on her MMU, and walked over to the toilet, the one seat that mailgirls were allowed to sit on. Well, there was the bench they used while shaving their pussies, so that was two approved seats, though both only while performing essential acts. Five had heard of programs where mailgirls were required to use litter boxes; SG&T was more civilized than that.

At precisely 7 a.m. the door opened and the boy with the cart returned. He replaced their food bowls with two new bowls, refilled their water bowls and blushing furiously, looked over at Five on the toilet. "These two boxes contain your clothing for when you leave your room. This booklet has a map of the property and tells you what's available. Ms Anderson said that you can leave your room at anytime, but brunch won't be served until ten." Two sat up in bed and turned to look at him and he blushed even redder at the sight of another pair of breasts in view. He put down the two boxes, turned to push his cart out the room, and seeing the posters to either side of the door hurriedly left.

Five stood up and said brightly "Shall we see what he brought?"

Two snagged her MMU off the headboard and headed for the toilet saying "I expect that we should take a look while kneeling on the mats - style points and all that." She soon joined Five in front of the food bowls and commented "sliced peaches and bananas, much better than Mailgirl Chow.

"Okay, what do we know about about this place?"

Sunday afternoon

They hadn't been supplied with running attire, so Two and Five just wore their bikinis with a coating of sun tan oil and kicked off their sandals. Their bare feet were plenty toughened by the stairs at SG&T. Sam was waiting at the pool in nylon shorts and running shoes, wearing a snug, sleeveless top that showed a more developed torso then the average runner Two saw in local races back when she had a life outside work.

"No shoes, but cellphones? No earbuds either so you're not using the phones to rock your music. Shall I lead the way or do you have a route mapped out?"

Two smiled and said "I think our toes will do better than your shoes in the sand and we need to stay in touch. Which way to the beach?"

"This way ladies" and Sam started off at an easy jog down a path away from the building and tennis courts. Two moved up beside him while Five stayed a step behind admiring the view. They crested a dune and saw the water ahead across about forty yards of white sand. Sam said, "We don't have more than a mile or so of beach in either direction, but if we head left we can pick up a hard packed trail that leads towards town. And the trail has a strategically placed water fountain just before we cross the river."

Two responded "Let's go left then and see how it goes. I haven't been running much of the way in distance lately except on the treadmill, lots of mileage, but mostly in two to five minute bursts."

Sam said "I always preferred the long runs to the interval training on the track that we did for cross country and track in college. The coach insisted on repeats for speed development."

Two pulled ahead, running easily and Five moved up beside Sam. Sam saw no need to be competitive and turned to chat with the brunette. "The only thing I know about Sloane Guaranty and Trust is that they have naked women delivering the mail. The corridors at Fort Meade are a lot less interesting."

She replied "It's been suggested that the Mailgirls program is a diversionary tactic so that the bank's actual business gets less public scrutiny. SG&T was always seem as a rather stodgy place and this has shaken up their reputation. It has also supposedly cut down turnover at the Maryland headquarters.

"Oh, Megan is getting away from us, won't we need to be closer to steer her onto the proper trail when we run out of beach?"

"Will you be okay running barefoot on the trail?"

"We should be fine as long as it's not gravel or strewn with broken bottles."

Two picked up the trail ahead and plunged into the woods. Sam and Five concentrated on keeping her within sight.

She finally pulled up and was taking a long drink at the water fountain when Sam and Five reached her. "Oh, I had forgotten how good it feels to just stretch out and run for miles."

Sam asked "Do you compete at all?"

"Not since my college days of cross country and track. I can't get away from SG&T long enough to race."

"I would think you'd be an asset to their team in the corporate challenge."

"Maybe when I complete the current contract I'll be able to get back to running. This week, I just plan to enjoy myself."

They ran at a more sedate pace on the return leg, but the women seemed to withdraw and Sam's conversational sallies failed to elicit much of a response.

As they jogged up towards the pool, Five's smartphone chimed and she exclaimed "It's time for my tanning session." The two women retrieved their sandals and continued into the main building leaving Sam behind.

* * * *

Leeanne met Five and Two in the lobby. Pointing to Five, she said "You need to come with me now. I'll come back for your friend in an hour."

Leeanne led Five toward the back of the building and up the familiar staircase. "Ms Anderson is thinking of holding a staff lottery where the lucky winner gets to oil you and your friend up for your tanning sessions." After climbing the fourth flight she concluded "But today, you have me." They exited onto a rooftop terrace where Leanne said "lose the clothing, girlie."

Five peeled off her bright pink bikini and the armband with her MMU, she couldn't remove her choker, but that wasn't being removed anytime soon. Leeanne said "Feet". Five assumed the position. "Oh, you listen real well, but hold your arms out to the side so I can reach everything." Leeanne spread oil everywhere spending extra time and effort on the skin that Five had just uncovered. The shorter woman couldn't easily reach all of the 5' 9" mailgirl, but "Knees" took care of that issue. "Okay, down on the mat on your belly, I'll tell you when to roll over."

Five lay quietly as Leeanne sat in the shade playing with her smartphone. After not too long an interval Leeanne said "roll over" and when Five shifted to her back Leeanne knelt down to touch up the oil on her breasts and lower down. Eventually Leeanne said "Time" and led Five down one flight to her room, checking to make sure the corridor was clear before having Five exit the stairwell and enter her room.

"Clean yourself up, there's a new suit for you on the bed, and then you're on your own until it's time to dress for dinner. Ta-ta."

* * * *

Two had spent some time in the pool cooling off and just luxuriating in the normality of it all before getting out to lie on a chaise. Her MMU chimed and directed her to report to Ms Anderson's office.

She knocked on partially open door and heard a brisk "Enter." She stepped in and saw Ms Anderson sitting behind her desk. "Close the door firmly behind you.

"Do you see what I acquired in your honor. I had them ship it down with you along with the selection of clothing and jewelry for the week." Two saw an SG&T mat on the floor to the side of Ms Anderson's desk. "Now, knees."

Two knelt on the mat and Ms Anderson came around her desk and stood over the mailgirl. "I remember you from the negotiations on getting the financing for this property. And when I heard that SG&T was instituting a Mailgirl Program, I asked my favorite uncle if he could put in a word about you. He's my aunt's husband, but we've always gotten along well and he's on the Board at SG&T. He let me know that you had accepted the opportunity to transfer from Chicago to the new location in Maryland and then were successfully recruited into your current position. And here we are. Uncle Bertie says SG&T employees are forbidden to physically molest mailgirls, but I don't work for SG&T. It's going to be a delightful week.

"Now, let's go up to the roof and we'll see what we can do about preventing unsightly tan lines." Two followed Ms Anderson out of her office and up the four flights to the roof, trying to count up the number of shocks she'd received in the last thirty-six hours.

Arriving on the rooftop terrace, Ms Anderson had Two strip and then lovingly coated her with oil before having her spread out on the mat. Two lay quietly wondering what else was coming her way. She got to stretch out and sleep on an actual bed, brunch was wonderful, the chance for a run was great, she even had pool time, but she was sure they were going to pay a price for all of this.

"I know your name is Megan, but Two suits you so much better. Having you two here is a win-win for everyone. SG&T properly follows state law and displays their compassion for employees, Juniper Resort gets two more paying guests, and we've managed to lure some private parties from the big conventions downtown by discretely letting out that we have mailgirl servers for their special event. And this week, I get to play with you. Now turn over dear and give your breasts and pussy some sun.

"I'm sending up Marie from our gift shop to your room at 6 p.m. to repierce your ears if necessary since the jewelry that came along with you included some delightful pairs of earrings and it would be a shame for you not to look your best at dinner. Only the best for our mailgirls."

Two was getting seriously freaked out when Ms Anderson finally said, "Upsy-daisy, dear. Now down to your room and get yourself cleaned up. There is a new suit waiting for you and you're free until it's time to meet Marie. Now, scoot."

Two grabbed her MMU and its armband and ran down the stairs, looking carefully up an down the corridor before dashing to the door of her room and triggering the lock open.

* * * *

Two found Five lounging by the pool, basking in yet more sun. They exchanged tales of woe with Five agreeing that Two had the topper. "I wonder if anyone sponsored me, so to speak. That casts an even darker light on the whole program. The daily humiliation is bad enough without someone taking a personal interest in making it happen. I wonder what little surprises are in store for dinner."

After some more pool time, they got the promised summons to their room. Marie turned out to be a quite pleasant young woman who did a professional job of repiercing their ears and walking them through the proper care of the new piercings. There were two perfectly proper, attractive dresses hanging on a hook on the wall; no panties or bra, of course. "Heels, I haven't worn shoes for more than a year and she expects me to prance around in heels!" Two and Five slaked their thirst at their water bowls, showered, and did their make-up. They left the simple studs that Marie had given them in their ears and Two added a thin ankle-chain. Then, they pulled on their dresses and headed out the door, looking forward to another actual, real meal.

Down in the dining room the two mailgirls restrained themselves at the buffet, but did save room for dessert. They each had a couple of glasses of white wine; Five had a latte with her cake, Two opted for tea with her apple crumble. Five flirted with Sam, avoiding any talk about work beyond saying that she was a lawyer. They sat with other guests and chatted pleasantly. It was a quietly pleasant evening, something that Two and Five hadn't enjoyed since beginning their new careers. And well before midnight they said their goodbyes and made their way back to their room where they shucked their dresses and went to bed - a real bed: this was still a source of wonder.

Monday

Monday proceeded perfectly normally, normal for non-mailgirls, at least. The bikinis this morning were powder blue and maroon. Two and Five went for a another long run with Sam, heading the other direction on the beach this time which meant they then looped back and picked up the trail heading away from town. Two and Five made sure to push the pace in order to discourage chatting. Still, Sam learned that Two was a financial analyst, orginally from the mid-West and that Five had gone to college in New England and law school in New Jersey. Sam didn't say much about his job except that he was an analyst and worked at Fort Meade, Maryland.

Lunch was casual and satisfying and the two women capped it off with girly drinks by the pool. Random waiters did the honors for the rooftop tanning and Five channeled her unease with the situation into a session on the stationary bike; Two went for another run.

Dinner was another dress, still no underwear, meeting yet more guests and a walk along the beach before heading off to bed. Two thought she could get used to this life.

Tuesday A.M.

Two untangled herself from Five and looked toward her MMU which had just chimed. She rolled out of bed and checked out her schedule for the day. Breakfast from 7-9 was expected, but lunch/job interview in Ms Anderson's office from 11-1, tanning 2-3, then dinner in the room at 6 p. m., and 7-11 was blocked out for 'Special Event.' She poked Five who had rolled in the other direction on the bed and said "Wake up. What does your schedule look like for today?"

Five sleepily looked at her MMU and replied "The same as yesterday until we get to dinner and then 'Special Event.' Looks like we're about to start earning our keep."

"I've got two hours blocked out with Ms Anderson for lunch and a job interview. I already have one shit job, I'm terrified that she means to take me farther down that path. When I run this morning I should just keep running."

"We'll survive today and maybe we'll want to go with that option tomorrow."

Breakfast was good; Two thought Five and Sam were beginning to show some serious sparks. The morning run was a bit subdued as Two was obsessing over her lunch date while Five and Sam were lagging behind, more interested in each other then focused on picking up and putting down their feet. Five did mention that she and Two (well, Megan) were scheduled to participate in some event at the resort that evening in lieu of dinner. She explained SG&T had an equity stake in the resort and this was part of the deal for their holiday package, but didn't go into details.

* * * *

After her run, Two went straight to their room where she showered, shaved what little stubble she found below her neck, and took pains with her makeup. She didn't know where this lunch date/job interview was going, but she didn't want Ms Anderson to find fault with her appearance.

At precisely 11 she knocked on the door to Ms Anderson's office and heard "Come in." She entered and heard "Now close the door firmly and strip for me. Neatly fold your suit and put it on the chair over there along with your sandals. Then come here."

Two walked over to the side of Ms Anderson's desk and reflexively settled into "Feet" position.

"No," handing Two a pair of leather cuffs joined by about six inches of light chain,"move your feet closer together and lock these on your ankles." She bent down and reached under her flowing skirt and emerged with her panties in her hand. "Open up," and she placed them into Two's mouth. "Don't swallow. Now hop over there and get your nose right into that corner. I've got some work to finish up while we're waiting for lunch to arrive."

eltree
eltree
83 Followers