Mailgirls' Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

* * * *

Two was still under the desk when she heard the door open again. She saw Leanne sit down in Ms Anderson's chair.

"Now let's see some proper deference. How about kissing my feet? Be properly worshipful."

Two moved forward and placed her lips against Leanne's right foot and duitifully kissed each toe. Leanne extended a left foot and Two repeated her homage.

"When you start working here full-time this could be part of your duties; won't that be nice? Now come on out from under so that I can unlock your cuffs, then you can get dressed and go off and play."

* * * *

Five joined Two at the pool after her tanning session. Then they dressed for dinner - a year ago Two would have freaked at the thought of going commando, but now had a different perspective - and went down to the dining room where they met up with Sam. Five and Sam lingered over dessert and coffee, Two wandered off to the lounge where she settled down with a book. Boring had much to recommend it, though she missed the underlying sexual buzz that came with being a naked mailgirl.

Thursday A.M.

Two was in her suit, another one piece, and out the door just after 7. Swimming wasn't her thing, but she dutifully spent 45 minutes doing laps in the pool with just one other pre-breakfast swimmer for company.

Her schedule for the day was breakfast, lunch, tanning, dinner in the room at 6, and the special event from 7-11. She didn't look forward to the special event, but lunch in the dining room was a welcome change she thought. Maybe Ms Anderson was backing off.

Two didn't see either Five or Sam at breakfast. An older woman with a tray joined her and introduced herself as the other pre-breakfast swimmer; she said her husband had an early tee time. She also mentioned that her husband had some sort of business meeting that evening where they would be getting a presentation on modern employee practices. It was a pleasant normal chat.

Two finally caught up with Five and Sam just before lunch. Five said they had gone for a long walk; she virtually glowed with satisfaction Two asked blandly if they were going for another long walk after lunch and Five said they might just stay out of the sun and check out the gameroom. Two ate sparingly at lunch, worried about the evening's special event and wondering if "modern employee practices" were going to be on the agenda. Five and Sam disappeared together and eventually Two answered the summons to the roof.

Thursday afternoon

Two opened the door to the room after her tanning session and immediately noticed the MMU and armband lying on the bed. There was no sign of Five unless she was hiding under the bed and with the thoroughness that served her well as a financial analyst Two bent down to look under. No Five. When she straightened up she saw there was no Five poster by the door.

"Shit, shit, shit. What is she getting herself into? We're on the downhill side of our mailgirls' contract, just ten months to go. Where is she?"

The obvious place to look for Five was with Sam, but Two didn't know his room number. Five did, but that wasn't helpful. To put off running around screaming for a few minutes Two took a shower - the hot water hadn't been turned back on yet - then got dressed again, grabbed Five's MMU and headed out the door.

Two checked the lobby, the pool area, the beach, and no sign of Five or Sam. She walked up to the front desk and asked the receptionist - who had overseen her tanning on Wednesday - what room Sam was in. Five's MMU had chimed, telling her to report for her tanning session and then went red when Five was late and the demerits continued to accumulate. She went back up to the room and found Five and Sam in the corridor.

Five looked at Two and said "Open the door now, we don't want to be standing out here." Two opened the door and pushed the others through before closing it behind them. Two stripped off her suit and Sam just stared.

"I told Sam everything."

"I worked that out from the missing poster." Pointing to Sam "And if you don't want to look at me, my id is on the wall behind you. Ms Anderson thinks they would be popular items in the gift shop.

"So what else did you decide besides racking up enough demerits to leave your butt raw for the rest of the year? Sam, she's taken for the next ten months. Then we'll see if we really do go back to real life. Money is my business and walking out on her contract would put her in a hole that she would spend the rest of her life digging out of."

"Sam says he can wait and I can call him every Sunday."

"Assuming that Ms Barnes and Mistress V don't feel the appropriate penalty for the no doubt record number of demerits you're earning is to deny you phone privileges for the rest of the year. That's the kind of punishment that would appeal to them.

"Now, you get out of that suit and then kiss each other goodbye and we wait here for the hammer to come down on us. And Sam, I won't be offended if you only buy Five's poster at the gift shop."

Five flew into Sam's arms who was stunned, then properly appreciative of assault by a naked woman. After a long clinch, Sam pulled himself away, said "I hope I see you both at breakfast" and left.

Thursday Evening

Dinner was a repeat of Tuesday's experience less the cuffs, not that Two or Five took the opportunity to use their hands while eating. They were in position on their mats when Julie and the hairdresser arrived and prepared them. Neither the boy bringing dinner, nor the two women mentioned Five's missing poster.

Leeanne arrived sans shoes this time, carrying only the cotton cloaks. "No dinner this evening, just a business presentation followed by a Q&A with refreshments and you will be taking drink orders as on Tuesday. Also, your actions today did not go unnoticed; tomorrow we will be giving you a sendoff worthy of the impressive number of demerits that you two have accumulated."

Leeanne led them to the same private dining room as on Tuesday. This time the room was set up for a meeting with rows of chairs instead of a table and there was a lectern at one end of the room. The mats and posters were together toward the front of the room this time and Leeanne directed the two mailgirls into position on the mats and then placed blindfolds over their eyes and lightweight headphones over their ears. White noise played over the headphones and Two and Five knelt in the dark and silence for some time.

Finally someone pulled the headphones off of Two and then the blindfold. Leeanne was standing over the two mailgirls. Ms Anderson, Ms Barnes, and a third woman that Two didn't recognize were at the front of the room. Ms Anderson headed toward the door as it opened and started greeting a number of men and women, some of whom Two had met as guests at the resort during the week. The folks coming through the door were dressed in a mixture of business and casual attire. Whatever their manner of dress they were all looking at Two and Five on their mats under their posters.

The unknown woman at the lectern spoke into the microphone "If you will all take seats we will get started with the presentation. There will be time to meet with Two and Five afterwards, they will be taking drink orders when we break for individual discussions. Please leave room at the back for latecomers."

The wall behind her lit up with a photo of a naked mailgirl racing through a crowded office. "I'm Anna Reid, Associate Director of Mailgirl Marketing for Dumpster Dawg Enterprises, the primary licencee for the Mailgirl Program in the United States and the largest supplier of mailgirls and mailgirl training in North America. My colleague is Brownwyn Barnes, Mailgirl Coordinator at the East Coast Headquarters of Sloan Guaranty & Trust, for whom Mailgirls Two and Five work when they are not on vacation. And most of you know Laura Anderson, the General Manager of the Juniper Resort, who is hosting this presentation.

"Over the next sixty minutes we will tell you about the Mailgirl Program writ large, the benefits of implementing a Mailgirl Program in your instiutions, the tangible improvements in productivity seen in virtually every company that has a Mailgirl Program, and the experience of implementing and mangaging a Mailgirl Program. I will also talk about the support that DDE can provide to your mailgirl programs. Ms Barnes will give you the perspective of a recently implemented Mailgirl Program."

Mailgirl protocol directed mailgirls to lower their gaze when kneeling on their mats; Two and Five both kept their eyes firmly on the floor as the presentation continued.

Photos of mailgirls at work and living the mailgirl experience chased across the wall behind the speakers. There looked to be photos from many companies and buildings - all featured beautiful, naked women.

Ms Barnes wrapped up the presentation with "You've all had a chance to download the Mailgirl app onto your smartphones. It syncs with the Mailgirl servers and network and allows you to request a mailgirl to make a delivery, provides location data for mailgirls, and you can call up detailed profiles of individual mailgirls. From your Mailgirl app you can find out everything you want to know about Mailgirls Two and Five."

Ms Reid added "Now we'll break for refreshments. Ms Barnes and I will answer any questions your may have. You can enter your drink orders in the Mailgirl app and Two and Five will deliver. Try not to excite them so much that they spill the drinks."

Two and Five's MMUs began chiming and they sprang up and went to the bar to pick up the first orders. The two bartenders were setting out cocktails, beer, and wine and Two and Five wove through the crowd carrying trays of drinks stoically accepting pats and caresses in passing. Groups stood around Ms Reid and Ms Barnes and even Ms Anderson asking questions and talking among them.

As the first flurry of drink orders began to wind down one of the female attendees asked Ms Barnes about the mailgirl positions. Ms Barnes called out "Mailgirl Two, knees" and Two gracefully sank down onto her widespread knees, hands behind her back, gaze lowered. "That is the basic position in between deliveries."

Then "Feet" and Two rose up, feet spread shoulder width apart. "This is how they wait to receive a parcel or message or to make a request." Next was "Toes" and Two went onto her tip-toes, back arched, thrusting out her chest, hands behind her head. "This is the inspection position which they assume when an SG&T employee wishes to make sure that the mailgirl is not out of uniform, which could be untidy grooming, an undue amount of perspiration, smudged makeup, and so on. There are other positions that we use at SG&T such as 'Knees and hands' and 'knees and forehead', but those are the basic three.

"Feet" and Two thankfully eased down off her toes and returned her posture to downcast eyes. Her MMU chimed again and she was off to the bar to pick up another drink.

"Yes," Ms Reid responded to another query, "contracts may be reassigned much as with professional athletes, though that is at the discretion of each individual Mailgirl Program. There is a brisk aftermarket in mailgirls acquired from DDE and other third-party providers. With new programs we often advise acquiring the contracts of a few current mailgirls so as to provide guidance for new hires, even those that have gone through the six weeks training at DDE. Typically, Mailgirl Supervisors are former mailgirls that have been identified as having more dominant tendencies and wish to stay in the field."

Five really hoped that the questioner did not have his eye on acquiring the rest of her contract, she now had a compelling reason to return to Maryland.

When the last questions were asked and answered and the last few people disappeared with Ms Reid and Ms Barnes, Leeanne reappeared with the cotton cloaks and led the two mailgirls back to their room. Just one more day of their holiday remained.

Thursday Late Night

Leeanne took Two's cloak and said "Wait here." Then she looked at Five, said "Follow me" and the two of them left the room closing the door behind them.

Two was lying on the bed wondering what was going on when the door opened and Ms Barnes walked in. "Multi-tasking, that's the theme of this week. Here you've had a holiday, boosted the bottom line of an SG&T asset, and helped DDE sell the Mailgirl Program. If mailgirls got overtime pay you would deserve it. As for me, I'm earning goodwill from DDE with this evening's presentation, getting first hand knowledge of our Mailgirls' Holiday Program, and managing a romantic rendezvous.

Five is off to Mr Geherty's room for the night to get her out of the way. You will sleep here" she leaned down to the side of the bed and swung the grill up against the bed frame. "Now get under the bed and just fall asleep quietly. If you raise a fuss, I'm sure he'll get an additional thrill from making love above a bound and gagged woman." Two rolled under the bed and Ms Barnes folded down the grill and secured it in place.

A few minutes later Two heard a knock on the door and then heard it open.

An unknown man asked, "What kind of room is this?"

"This is where the mailgirls have been staying this week. No need for closets or privacy or in-room entertainment and what room service provides is a crime. That's why I asked you to bring a bottle and two glasses. Now let's get comfortable and you can show me how excited you get around naked women."

Two tuned out the conversation and the clinking glasses and later tried to tune out the creaking mattress and the moans from above. It had been a long time for her, but she was feeling more nauseous than aroused. Eventually things quieted down above and sometime thereafter she heard the door open and close again.

"Goodnight Two, I hope that was as good for you as it was for me." and the lights went out.

Friday A.M.

Two was awake long after she heard she heard Ms Barnes breathing shift into a sleep pattern. When she woke she was disoriented, taking a few long moments to remember she was caged under the bed. The lights were on and she could hear the shower running. Either Ms Barnes was still in the room getting herself ready or Five had returned and didn't know where Two was. She tried to swing the grill on the side of the bed open, but it was still locked down.

"I'll let you out when I'm dressed. I expect that you have to pee. Mistress V tells me there's always a rush for the toilets when she opens your sleeping chambers in the morning. I should check out the video feed from the dormitory some day."

Ms Barnes opened up the grille and Two rolled out.

"I'm going down to breakfast now. I will have something sent up for you and then when I return we'll chat about your holiday."

Two had showered and was finishing her morning routine when the door opened and the usual young man appeared with a cart followed by Leeanne. "Just put the plate down in front of her mat and fill her water bowl." He dealt with the food and water while Leeanne went to the cupboard and brought out the leather cuffs. "I'm not staying to supervise your breakfast so these will ensure that you eat properly. Now turn around." She locked Two's hands behind her back and then they left Two to her meal.

Two was kneeling on her mat happy that breakfast had been scrambled eggs rather than something messier or worse Mailgirl Chow, when the door opened and Ms Barnes returned.

"So, has the Mailgirls' Holiday Program been a success from your viewpoint?"

"There was much that I enjoyed, Ms Barnes. The travel arrangements left much to be desired."

"We don't think the airlines are quite ready for Mailgirls though the TSA folks should be pleased and besides shipping you as freight seemed to send the right message. It should certainly help to put you in the proper frame of mind on the trip back.

"We had excellent reports on the two of you both as guests of the resort and in your stint as servers at the event on Tuesday. We will see how you do in the gift shop this afternoon and dinner tonight.

"Ms Anderson has such high hopes of recruiting you as her personal sex slave, but that will be your decision. She'll have you again at lunch, but it's back to Maryland tomorrow and you can decide whether to accept a job offer from her when your contract is up in the fall. Five seems to have found a romance; it will be interesting to see how that goes on. I'll speak to her at lunch while Ms Anderson entertains you. I've told her to leave your feet alone, you have deliveries to make Monday.

"Any further questions or comments about your week?"

"Will everyone be sent on vacation?"

"You will all get two one week holidays in the second year of your contract as per Maryland employment law. SG&T has investments in some other properties so you may not be coming back to the Juniper Resort; some of your colleagues may not get to enjoy this location. I'm sure that you and Five will have much to share with the others."

"Thank you, Ms Barnes. And about this afternoon and dinner tonight?"

"Oh, let that be a surprise. We're just trying to help ease you back into the working environment. Stand up and I'll get those cuffs off you, there's a bathing suit on the bed and you have free time until your lunch with Ms Anderson. Enjoy."

Friday Lunch

Two didn't see Five or Sam downstairs or around the pool, so she went for a quiet walk on the beach. It was likely to be her last opportunity to indulge in normality for the next six months. She resolved to enjoy the waves rolling in and being fully human.

She knocked on the door of Ms Anderson's office at precisely 11:30 and entered.

"Welcome back Two. I hope you've enjoyed your time here. I've made a request to have your contract reassigned to the Juniper Resort You could do very well here as my assistant. Leeanne is fine in her way, but I know you could be so much more. Now just stand quietly while I take care of some business, then we'll share lunch again.

"Did I tell you that I've made a conditional job offer to Samantha Brooks? She's a senior in the hospitality program at Cornell. It's a very good program and I'm sure she'll do well at Juniper. She certainly does take after her big sister. Of course, there wouldn't be an opening if you were coming on board. Just something to think about."

When the tray arrived, Ms Anderson directed Two to kneel by the desk and hand-fed her once more. She sent Two back to the corner afterwards and left her standing there for another half hour.

"You can go now. No rooftop excursion today, just report to the gift shop at 3. I'm sure you'll want to take back something for all the other mailgirls. It's what people do when they've been on vacation, take back goodies for the office."

* * * *

Five's MMU directed her to report to her room for lunch at noon. She entered and found Ms Barnes sitting comfortably in an armchair, a new addition to the room's décor. There was a bowl of food in front of her mat and the water bowl had been refilled - it still had ice floating in it.

"Kneel down and eat your lunch. Two and I discussed her holiday this morning at breakfast. Ms Anderson requested her presence at lunch so I imagine they're having a quiet tete-a-tete at this time.

"I believe you found your vacation satisfactory; a holiday romance, such a cliché. Your Mr Geherty does understand that he won't see you after this evening for the next ten months, doesn't he?"

"Yes, Ms Barnes. I explained my situation and the terms of my contract to him."

"Oh good, I've always found that honesty between partners is critical in any relationship. And if it doesn't work out you could always apply to rejoin the Mailgirl Program.

eltree
eltree
83 Followers