Mailgirls' Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

"Any more comments or questions about your holiday? The two of you are essentially beta testers of the experience; we want this to work out for both employees and the corporation."

"I'm obviously thrilled with my vacation, except couldn't we fly business class? Once we have a chance to talk with the rest of the mailgirls they won't be quite as freaked out as we were on Saturday, but the pet crate is worse even than economy on a low cost carrier."

"Management feels shipping you as freight sends the proper message and should help with moving back into your role at the end. If you've got nothing else you're free to go; just report to the gift shop at 3.

Friday, the Gift Shop

Five met Two in front of the gift shop about five minutes before 3. "I haven't paid much attention to the shop, but I don't recall there being so much empty space in that display window. My experience is that often the only thing of interest in one of these places is in the window display. But that prime spot has nothing."

"Maybe someone just bought whatever was sitting there and they haven't put out something new yet. Or maybe it's waiting for one of us, though Ms Barnes said they weren't interested in reassigning my contract."

A woman came out of the shop and said, "Ah, you're here. I recognize you from your photos. Well, come in and let's get you ready." Looking over the two mailgirls she gestured to Two "I think you'll do best in the window" and then to Five "and you at the display. Both of you follow me now." She led them towards the back of the shop.

"George, roll back the curtain." A tall, skinny youth pushed aside some draperies against a side wall and revealed, not a window, but display shelves and wall space. There were books: "Confessions of a Mailgirl", "Life among the Mailgirls", "The Mailgirl Book - a pictorial history"; DVDs of "The Mailgirl Movie" and DDE's Mailgirl Game; rolled up mats and posters. There were even postcards - Two wondered the likelinood of any ever being stamped and mailed. The poster versions of Two and Five's ids were up on the wall with a sign "Meet a Mailgirl 3:30 - 6:00." The youth unrolled an SG&T mat under the posters.

"You'll be here on the mat and will answer any questions that a customer might ask. You can also sign your poster and anything else they hand you. Ms. Anderson tells me there's a coffee table edition of "Mailgirls at SG&T" in development, but we're still waiting on a publication date."

She pointed to the front of the store,"George will unroll another mat in the display window and you will be there. You'll cycle through your display positions when prompted by your MMU. You will be facing the glass so you won't be chatting with the customers, just luring them into the store.

"George will take your suits and sandals put them in the back when we put you in position. Just act the way you do when you're running around making deliveries."

Two and Five wandered about the store checking out the merchandise. It was a normal selection: clothing including swim attire, t-shirts, sweat shirts; books, art work, chocolates, jars of jam, and so on. The one area they didn't check out was the Mailgirl display. They held hands tightly, seeking comfort ahead of the coming ordeal. They had gotten used to running naked throughout the SG&T complex, even when making deliveries to their old offices. They had gotten used to showering, shaving, going to the toilet, all before an audience. The two private events at Juniper Resort had been awful, but the people attending had come to see naked mailgirls. Exposing themselves to normal people who were just having a normal holiday experience was yet another step. At least the gift shop wasn't displaying their before posters.

The gift shop manager came up to them and said "You can shed your bathing suits here or George can take you into the stock room."

Two replied "It doesn't make much difference, undress in public or walk naked through the shop." She shimmied out of her suit and handed it to George.

"Follow George to the display window and I'll take Mailgirl Five back to the Mailgirl Display."

Two followed George to the front where he unlocked the display window and Two stepped up into it onto an SG&T mat. Her MMU chimed and she heard "Knees." Two sank to her knees and dropped her gaze to the floor outside the window. Still she was aware of people coming up to the window and staring. Then her MMU chimed again and "Feet." For the next two and a half hours she cycled through the Mailgirl positions as directed by her MMU steadfastly ignoring the people visible in the hallway outside the window and those behind her in the shop. She spent most of her time in "Knees" and "Feet", but the MMU also directed her to "Toes", "Knees and Forehead", and other positions.

Five and the manager walked back to the Mailgirl Display where Five peeled out of her bathing suit and stepped onto the mat. The woman said "Knees" and Five turned and dropped into position. "Now, you're going to have people asking you questions. Answer them in a property deferential tone. You will probably be asked to demonstrate various positions, there's a helpful guide on the wall behind you which also includes an admonishment not to touch the mailgirl. Behave."

While Two just stayed in the window changing positions as directed by her MMU and doing her best to shut out the world, Five was up close and personal with a steady stream of shoppers and gawkers. She heard many variations on "You're naked!" and patiently explained that she was a mailgirl and what a mailgirl was and why she was kneeling on a mat in the gift shop. She robotically responded to the "Who are you" questions with "I am Mailgirl Number Five" and "what is your name?" with "I am Mailgirl Number Five as per Human Resources." Five also explained there were currently eighteen mailgirls at SG&T's regional headquarters of which she and Two were members of the original group of six and they each had ten months left on their contracts. She said no she wasn't planning to renew her contract, she expected to return to her old job in SG&T's legal department or seek employment elsewhere. She said yes the poster on the wall was a blow-up of her SG&T id which mostly just hung above her sleeping cubicle and she didn't know whether posters of more mailgirls than just Two and Five were available. Some of the more adventurous customers directed her to demonstrate various positions that they read off the the sign behind her and explain why she would take some of those positions Her explanation of "Toes" and the various punishment positions proved popular with many of the male customers. Five did not see, hear, or otherwise sense Sam in the crowds about her for which she was grateful.

Friday Dinner

At a bit after 6:30 the gift shop manager announced that it was time to get Two and Five ready for dinner and they would be available for more questions in the dining room. The gift shop would remain open until 9 p.m. for anyone wishing to make purchases. Leeanne came and collected the mailgirls and led them up to their room to freshen up for dinner, not bothering with the cloaks for this trip through the hallway and up the stairs.

Leeanne opened the door and shepherded them in. "It's time for the two of you to pay the price for the demerits you've earned this week. Feet and ankles now." Leeanne went to the cupboard and fetched a paddle while Two and Five bent from the waist and clasped the front of their ankles.

"Thirty smacks for Five and twenty for Two. Count out each one and thank me nicely." She stood behind Two and swung the paddle against Five's right cheek.

"One, thank you Miss."

Leeanne methodically alternated mailgirls and the cheeks of their buttocks until Two counted "Twenty" and then finished with ten rapid swats to Five's backside, not even giving Five enough time to cry out the count and gratitude between each impact.

:"Now that we've added some color, take a quick shower and clean up. It's time to go down to dinner."

Some twenty minutes later Leeanne led the two mailgirls into the dining room where conversation stilled as they entered and then walked over to where a space had been cleared and two mats rolled out for them. There was a single bowl on the floor in front of and between the mats. They took their positions as Leanne said "Knees."

Ms. Anderson stepped forward holding a portable microphone, "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. This is Two and Five's last appearance at the Juniper Resort as their vacation has come to an end and they return to work tomorrow. Besides being denied clothing, mailgirls are also denied use of their hands while eating. They have transgressed this week while masquerading as people, but that rule will be enforced this evening. However, to ease their transition back to their customary behavior we have arranged for them to be hand-fed this evening rather than having to lick their food off the plate. We're further indulging them by providing a recognizable meal from our kitchen as opposed to a generic stew or Mailgirl Chow. Two lucky patrons of the Mailgirl collection in our gift shop have been selected to feed our mailgirls. Ms Martha Rivers will feed Two and Mr Sam Geherty has drawn Five. Please do not disturb them while eating, but they will be available with your after-dinner coffees and cocktails until the dining room closes this evening."

Waiters set up low chairs just to each side and slightly ahead of the two mats. Sam and the woman that Two had eaten breakfast with on Thursday walked up carrying trays which they sat on small tables next to the two chairs. Sam filled the bowl on the floor from a flask and said "I'm afraid you'll have to share the water bowl."

Ms Rivers speared a piece of steak with a fork and offered it to Two, while Sam held out a piece in the palm of his hand for Five. Both delicately took the food and happily ate pieces of steak, pommes frite, and green beans. Two reflected that would likely be a long time before she ate as well again. Naked wasn't so bad, being treated as sub-human was survivable, Mailgirl Chow was bad.

Sam said to Five "Your ass is glowing red, what did she do to you this time?"

"Thirty with the paddle, not pleasant, but not the worst I've received."

"Ms Barnes says this is my last chance to see you this week. After dinner you're being whisked away to your room and then you leave first thing in the morning."

"I'll call you as soon as I can. We usually get some phone time on Sunday unless under punishment. I now have a reason to be good beyond just trying to avoid pain."

Ms Rivers told Two that her husband had been much taken with the Mailgirl Presentation or more accurately with the two naked mailgirls. "He says that you have a Masters degree and your friend is a lawyer. So why are you doing this?"

"Part of it is the money. At the end of our contract we're to receive bonuses that will pay off our student debt and we're being paid our regular salaries and have no expenses so we'll be in great shape financially when this ends. The penalties for quitting are runinous. We were both induced to sign up by both the financial reward and the implied threat that our careers would be sidelined if we didn't sign. And of course, we didn't realize how hard it would be. Now we just endure."

"Is a college degree a requirement for becoming a mailgirl?"

"Most of the mailgirls at SG&T were young professional women before they stripped down. It seems to be a point of honor among mailgirl programs to recruit from within the company's professional ranks. A few of our girls were hired on as mailgirls either by SG&T or acquired from Dumpster Dawg Enterprises. They recruit and train mailgirls and then transfer their contracts to clients. This is the business your husband's company is contemplating joining. Ms Anderson made a point of telling me that she has offered my younger sister a job.

"And the worst of it may be that I don't know how I'm going to be able to return to work with people who have spent two years watching me kneel before them, eat out of a dog dish, and being paddled for for my failings as a naked delivery person. Many people see my next role as a sex slave and there are times I fear that will be my fate. SG&T has been very good about policing the no physical contact between mailgirls and the rest of the staff, supposedly some programs are horrow shows for the mailgirls."

Ms Anderson picked that moment to announce that the mailgirls were finished feeding and were available to guests for the next hour. It was more of what Five had undergone in the gift shop. The two mailgirls were relieved when Leeanne came to fetch them and led them back to their room.

"Get yourselves ready for bed and then you're both going underneath tonight. I hope you appreciate us giving you this chance to cuddle."

It was a few hours later that the lights came back on. Two and Five curled up together near the middle of the bed where they could only catch glimpses of Ms Barnes' ankles as she prepared for bed. Then it was dark again and they lay quietly waiting to fall asleep again.

Saturday A.M.

Ms Barnes woke them the next morning and flipped up the grill to allow them out. She recommended the coffee again, saying it was in their best interests to clean their systems out. "I'm going off to breakfast; I'll let you prepare yourselves for travel. There are two diapers on the bed here; it's your choice as to whether to wear them. However, you will have to clean up any mess you make in the crates and you will be in them until you reach the Loading Dock at SG&T.

"And by the way Five. Mr Geherty was much appreciative of the present you had delivered to him. He now has a brand new IPhone, pre-loaded with the external version of the mailgirl app. He will be able to VPN into an isolated system at SG&T and query it for mailgirl status and information. It is updated daily via a one-way link with all the current mailgirl data., so he'll be able to follow your progress over the next ten months. He'll also be able to see the other seventeen mailgirls. Maybe he'll find a new favorite."

Leeanne and her male helper entered the room an hour or so later and found two diapered mailgirls kneeling on their mats. Two and Five stepped into the crates and allowed Leeanne to cuff , hood and gag them. She then pushed Two and Five down and closed the tops of the crates over the two mailgirls. Two more men entered the room and lifted the crates onto a flatbed and wheeled it out the door.

The first Mailgirls' Holiday was complete with only the trip back to Loading Dock 2 in front of them.

eltree
eltree
83 Followers