Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, life doesn't allow such joy to sustain for long. Ashley and Sam both started to fall for Dani and they soon became jealous and angry over the time each spent with her. When they found out Dani had been sleeping with both of them without the other being present like they had agreed upon, that was the final straw. Ashley and Sam had been best friends, the first loves of each other's lives, and practically soulmates until Dani came along and ruined it.

Granted, Dani wasn't entirely to blame. Sam and Ashley held a fantasy for years about seducing one of the popular girls at their school and turning her into their lesbian slut. They never considered the consequences of their fantasy actually becoming a reality. Dani sometimes felt like a toy that had to be shared properly between two jealous sisters. It was only a matter of time before someone got hurt. Dani loved them but Ashley and Sam could both be at times immature, insecure, and petty. Long-simmering grievances and resentments came rising to the surface once Dani was inserted into their relationship.

When Sam caught Ashley fucking Dani in the ass with a strapon that was the final straw. They had lied to each other and broken each other's trust one too many times. Ashley and Sam screamed at each other and hurled vicious insults. Dani gasped when Sam made fun of Ashley for being overweight. There were some lines you just do not cross when you are supposed to be best friends. In retort, Ashley called Sam a dumbass and worse for flunking her classes and barely graduating. Sam and Ashley swore they never wanted to see each other again and they glared at Dani hatefully as she sobbed between her warring best friends.

28

That was the real reason for Dani going back. She couldn't escape her shitty past or live with her guilt. She needed closure. Dani didn't know if she could make things better and make everything right again but she had to at least try. She only hoped Ashley and Sam would actually attend the reunion. Dani had to admit this kind of social event was not exactly their thing. At least the Sam and Ashley that she used to know. Who knows how much they might have changed in ten years time. Dani had felt somewhat discouraged when she was unable to find Ashley or Sam on any social media sites when she looked online a few weeks ago. They either seemed to have changed their names or they were completely off the grid.

Dani squirmed in her seat the longer she thought of Sam and Ashley. Just recalling them could make Dani become aroused. It was not just the sex Dani missed but the way they felt, tasted, and smelled too. She could still remember how nice Ashley's large, pillowy breasts felt mashed against Dani's own sizable chest as they squeezed each other tight. Dani recalled how perfect Sam's lips felt and the excitement that was generated every time Sam licked Dani's ear. That kinky girl loved to lick all over her and Ashley's bodies. All those wonderful moments, the good times they had were still there in Dani's memory just waiting to be retrieved. Overall, the good moments still outnumbered and outweighed the bad.

Even after all this time, Dani was still in love with Sam and Ashley. Yes, both of them. Dani had no preference between them and she couldn't love one without the other. Would they feel the same about Dani? They probably still hated her. But Dani hoped to see them again to apologize at the very least. Maybe she could try and engineer some way to get Ashley and Sam back together too. Like real life was a sitcom or a romantic comedy, Dani thought disdainfully. One thing was for sure though, Dani would never allow herself to come between her friends again.

Dani became so lost in her thoughts that the last thirty minutes of her drive flew by in an instant. Before she knew it, Dani had passed the sign displaying the city limit and town population (26,812) for Cornwell. As she drove down the main strip into "downtown" Cornwell, a large billboard caught Dani's eye.

Dani's hometown was in the part of the state where most billboards displayed some variation of "Jesus Saves" or else some anti-choice bullshit. But this billboard advertised for a real estate company called Knight's Castles. An attractive young brunette who must be either the owner or manager of the company had her picture emblazoned across the right half of the billboard next to the company name and logo. She wore a smart-looking dress suit to go with a mischievous grin that was so infectious Dani couldn't help smiling herself. The real estate agent's arms were crossed over breasts that looked spectacular even in the second dimension. This must be a relatively new business, Dani thought. She had never heard of it before. Dani had to keep reminding herself that it had been over three years since she was last in town. Several businesses could have started and failed in that timeframe.

Dani couldn't get the brunette from the billboard out of her mind even after leaving the sign miles behind her. The woman looked so attractive and she appeared to have a larger body frame than Dani. Just her type. Dani had been with women of all ethnicities, levels of attractiveness, and weight classes and Dani found the women she liked best to be pretty but a little bit on the husky side. Fat ass, big boobs, and nice full arms to wrap around Dani's body. That's what she liked best. Mmm, Dani was going to start drooling if she didn't stop soon.

Too bad Dani passed the billboard before she could memorize the address for the business or the name of the real estate agent. She would have loved to stop by the office and pretend she was looking for a house in town as an excuse to talk to the brunette. For some reason, Dani just knew the woman on the billboard would be interested in her if they met.

Dani drove across the state straight through without stopping once and after three and a half hours she had to pee pretty badly by this point. Ordering the venti size coffee from Starbucks might not have been the wisest of decisions. Dani pulled into the parking lot of a gas station just off the main strip of Cornwell where the country houses and suburbs met the sorry excuse for a downtown. Dani went inside and rushed to the bathroom. She groaned with satisfaction as she finally relieved herself and listened to the tinkle of her urine streaming into the toilet bowl. After holding her bladder for so long, the release of urinating was so pleasurable it was nearly orgasmic.

After utilizing the surprisingly clean facilities of the gas station, Dani went back outside and stood near the building entrance where she fetched a crumpled pack of cigarettes out of her purse. Of the several vices that comprised Dani's lifestyle, sex and nicotine were the two she just couldn't seem to kick. She supposed she had Ashley and Sam to blame for that.

They offered Dani her first cigarette when they hung out between classes across the street from the school grounds where no smoking ban existed. This was on the Monday right after prom and their cabin misadventures. Dani wouldn't refuse her new friends anything even though she had never smoked once in her life. Even though she hacked up a lung, Dani smoked the cigarette down to its filter and felt a nicotine buzz for the first time. She soon developed a taste for it. By the time Dani left for college, she had become a regular smoker. Ten years on and Dani still possessed the same addiction though she had at least eliminated her extremely unhealthy dependencies.

Dani pulled the flap over the top of the cigarette case open and grabbed a tobacco-laden tube between her fingers. Dani grimaced when she realized there were no other cigarettes remaining. She could have sworn she had more left. Fortunately, Dani was standing outside a place where more cigarettes could easily be purchased. Dani grabbed a Zippo lighter out of one of the side pockets of her purse and flicked it alight. She held the tall flame up to the end of her cigarette and puffed at the filter until the tip ignited.

Dani smiled as she breathed in the poisonous fume and then sighed loudly as she slowly exhaled. There were few things in life sweeter than that first drag of a cigarette after going hours without a smoke. The only sensations Dani could think of that were better were either orgasms or that initial feeling when a tongue, finger, or toy first slips inside you. Dani had cut back substantially from her former pack-a-day habit down to just two or three cigarettes per day. With her tolerance lessened, it only took her second puff before Dani felt the nicotine buzz hit her.

Dani leaned back against the windowpane behind her and crossed her feet together as she enjoyed her smoke. When the cigarette was halfway gone, a large red pickup truck pulled into the gas station parking lot and came to a stop next to one of the gas pumps. A young brunette woman hopped out of the cab and went through the actions required to fill the vehicle up with gasoline. The petite woman seemed several sizes too small for such a large truck so Dani assumed that it belonged to her husband. Dani thought she could almost see the sparkle of the giant diamond ring on the finger of the woman's left hand when the sunlight caught it.

Dani knew the woman of course. Her name was Lindsey Preddington, or at least it used to be. Lindsey had been Dani's best friend in middle and high school. They took dance lessons together, served together on the flag squad as captain and co-captain, and even went on double dates with each other's boyfriends who were also best friends with each other.

Dani felt a sudden urge to become invisible. Dani and Lindsey had belonged to a tight circle of friends who were the most popular girls at their school. In this small community, that meant they were practically goddesses. The cliche of being the type of girls that every guy wanted and every girl wanted to be was actually the truth. Dani never really went in for that high and mighty shit like her other friends who thought they were God's gift to Cornwell High. Dani always made it a point to be kind and courteous to everyone regardless of their social status but looking back Dani knew that she had acted plenty snobbish and dismissive of others at times.

When Dani and Trevor broke up on the way to prom, all of Dani's "friends" took his side rather than choosing to help Dani in her moment of need. Dani would never forget crying to her best friend Lindsey from whom she expected to receive sympathy and support. Instead Lindsey told Dani that if she wasn't so uptight and would just spread her legs for once in her life maybe Trevor wouldn't have dumped her. Then she proceeded to ignore Dani for the rest of the night other than laughing the loudest when she saw Dani dancing with the school lesbos.

After befriending Ashley and Sam, Dani spent all her free time in and out of school with her new friends. It was such a relief to spend time with girls who weren't fake and actually gave a damn about other people who weren't good-looking or popular. But Dani soon found herself shunned and ostracized by her former friends for the unforgivable crime of commiserating with such undesirables. Dani actually felt perfectly okay with ending those friendships, wanting nothing more to do with the bitchy, mean, superficial girls she used to be close to.

Not as okay was the way Dani's old friends insulted her and bared their brazen homophobia so aggressively. Their vehemence and sudden hatred was the most shocking thing to Dani. Only a few days before, these girls had all been her closest friends. Now they were screaming at her and calling her a dyke, or a faggot, or a rug-muncher in the school hallways and in class. Teachers that used to be kind to her looked the other way as Dani endured the verbal abuse now that she joined the clique of girls who were looked down upon by everyone at school.

Ashley and Sam were a tremendous help, providing a shoulder to cry on and a sympathetic ear when the slurs and insults became too much. They had been out for years, so unfortunately Ashley and Sam were used to it while Dani had to experience the horror of homophobia being directed against her for the first time. Dani didn't think she could have made it through the last month and a half of school without them. Dani didn't feel any different after discovering her sexuality, but suddenly she became like a pariah at her school. Graduation couldn't come fast enough and when it finally did Dani was no longer forced to interact with her hateful peers and could be with the ones who truly loved her instead.

Despite the awful way Dani had been treated in high school, those problems weren't the reason Dani wished to avoid Lindsey. Dani wondered if she could walk by Lindsey without being noticed, but her former friend happened to park her truck in the stall right next to Dani's car after she finished gassing up. Dani froze as Lindsey walked straight toward the gas station entrance mere feet from where Dani stood. As Lindsey passed by her, Dani raised her cigarette to her lips and covered the lower half of her face as she took a puff. Lindsey glanced at Dani in distaste for a second as smoke blew in her face but she didn't recognize Dani with her shortened hair, big sunglasses, and obscured features. Dani breathed a sigh of relief as Lindsey entered without taking note of her.

Dani snuffed out her cigarette in a nearby ashtray and frowned when she looked inside her empty cigarette case again. She tossed it in the nearest trash can and debated whether to go back inside to buy another pack. Dani glanced through the hot sunlit glare in the outside window and saw Lindsey walking into the women's restroom. Dani realized that Lindsey had most likely driven back to Cornwell for the reunion and after her car ride she probably had to pee as badly as Dani had earlier. Lindsey would be in there for a while. Dani inspected the checkout line for the cash register and saw it was rather short. Her nicotine addiction easily winning the battle over the anxiety and potential humiliation of seeing Lindsey again for the first time in eight years, Dani reentered the gas station and stood in line to buy more smokes.

Dani tapped her foot impatiently as the patron two persons ahead of her counted out loose change comprised of nickels and pennies to purchase a single bottle of soda with. Dani knew running into Lindsey was inevitable if they both attended the reunion, but she really did not feel like dealing with Lindsey's bullshit at the moment. Finally Dani arrived at the front of the line. She ordered her favorite brand of cigarettes (Camel Turkish Golds) and slapped a ten dollar bill down on the counter before the clerk even handed her her smokes. After getting her change back, Dani quickly made for the exit. She swiveled her head back and forth searching between the aisles of junk food and magazines, but there was no sign of Lindsey. I must have just missed her while she was still in the bathroom, Dani thought. Perfect. But like something out of a horror movie, just as Dani reached the front door she felt a tap on her shoulder from behind.

"Danica Meadows?" A bright, twangy voice asked in tone that took on a higher pitch the longer she talked. "Ooooohhhh. My. Gawwwd! Is that you, girl?"

Dani sighed as she turned slowly to meet Lindsey. The gorgeous brunette looked like she hadn't aged a day since high school. Her face was pleasant and cheerful which made her look as nice as could be. But Dani saw through the facade to the true ugliness of Lindsey's personality. Lindsey wore her hair straight and long as always and clothed herself today in jeans and a slinky white spandex tank top. She was still tiny as could be coming to a few inches shorter than Dani's average 5'5 height even with heels on. That height differential was probably why Dani had been named captain of the flag squad over her. Dani thought Lindsey had always resented her for that. Lindsey had always been a very pretty girl though she was skinny as a rail with no tits or ass to speak of.

Even if Dani wasn't turned off by Lindsey's repugnant personality, she wouldn't have felt any attraction to Lindsey's unremarkable body. Dani felt absolutely no desire to sleep with the woman, which was a rarity for Dani who could find something to like in almost any female. Dani had slept with mannish looking bulldykes and obese girls who she found more attractive than Lindsey. Dani probably liked them better because they were actually nice people.

That being said, Dani would be lying if didn't admit she would greatly enjoy holding Lindsey down and grinding her pussy against Lindsey's mouth until Dani's come was smeared all over her perfect face. That or fuck that cunt Lindsey in her cunt relentlessly with the longest, thickest dildo Dani could find. Dani would at least be willing to do that much to this bitch and those would be the only ways she could get off on having sex with Lindsey.

Dani faked a smile and said, "Hey, Lindsey," with as much enthusiasm as she could muster.

"I thought that was you!" Lindsey exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Dani and squeezed her into a tight, breath-depriving hug. "How are you, Dani?"

Dani patted Lindsey on her back once but otherwise did nothing to return the affectation. She felt disgusted to even be near her. Dani had experienced Lindsey's bullshit apologetics and forgiveness seeking once before and she wasn't going to fall for the act a second time.

"I'm just fine," Dani replied as she shook off Lindsey's embrace.

Lindsey played with Dani's bangs and gushed, "I almost didn't recognize you with that hair. I love how short and pretty it looks! It's so you!"

"Thanks, I guess," Dani replied as she brushed Lindsey's hand away.

"You back here for the reunion then?" Lindsey asked obnoxiously as she put her fists on her hips and leaned toward Dani.

"That's right," Dani replied. "I thought it might be worth checking out."

"But I thought you didn't have friends here any more?" Lindsey inquired like she was asking an innocent question.

Dani glared daggers at her former best friend. She was starting to recall why she had been so reluctant to come back here for the reunion. Dani just had to remember that this is what Lindsey did. Her modus operandi was to act like your friend until you start feeling comfortable around her and then bam! Stabbed right in the ventricles.

"I guess I'll just have to make some new friends then," Dani said through teeth clenched in anger. She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at Lindsey. "Or maybe the friends I used to have will start treating me like a human being again."

"I'm just having fun, Dani," giggled Lindsey as she not so gently knocked her fist against Dani's shoulder. "You need to chill out, girl. Not everyone is out to get you."

"Sure seems that way," Dani muttered.

Dani realized they were standing right in front of the exit and one of the patrons trying to leave was being blocked by them. He stood there impatiently while rolling his eyes at the younger girls. Dani shuffled backward to make way for him and whispered, "I'm sorry" with embarrassment as he passed by. Lindsey remained totally oblivious that she could possibly be in another person's way. Just like in high school, if someone wasn't good looking or popular they might as well not even exist to her. Some things never change.

Lindsey stepped closer to Dani so she would be even more in the way of the exit and asked sweetly, "So what have you been up to? I don't think I've seen you in eight years. Eight freaking years! We never see you around these parts any more."

"Oh, I've just been working and taking some classes," Dani answered. "I don't make it back here very often. Or ever, really. I'm graduating with my Masters in Medieval Art History from Withelby this winter. Plus I work in the college library so I've been living in the capitol pretty much since I left."

1...45678...15