Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things keep escalating further and the Girl became sloppy while in the midst of her grief and rejection. One thing led to another and the Girl was surprised to learn a couple months later that she was pregnant. She had just graduated from college, and her Friend was now a junior. They no longer lived together and hadn't been speaking, but when the Girl found out about her condition and felt her life falling apart there was only one person she could call. The enmity between the two of them disappeared immediately and the Friend promised the Girl she would always be there for her. The Girl would never forget that kindness or that the Friend instantly took her back and was there when the Girl needed it most. The Girl decided to keep her baby and she regained her best friend, though their relationship remained strictly platonic from then on.

The Girl married her boyfriend out of wedlock and soon after she had her first child. Eventually, her Friend got married too and the Girl acted as her Matron of Honor. The Girl's husband started a business that became successful. Very successful. He could live practically anywhere he wanted in the world. But being a loving husband who was devoted to his wife, he asked her where she wanted to live the most. The Girl, now a woman, told her husband that even though she was born and raised a city girl she always wanted to live in a small town. She picked the hometown of her Friend's husband where her Friend lived with her spouse to reside.

So Karen and her husband Bob bought a house only a few blocks away from her best friend Pam and they lived there for over twenty years. Karen got to see her best friend every day and though she would never be with Pam the way she wanted Karen was happy just to be near her and part of her life. That was enough for me."

"Oh, Karen!" Dani cried as she threw her arms around Karen's waist. "I had no idea."

"But that's not the end of the story, Dani," Karen said happily as she stroked Dani's hair. "Eventually Pam had a little girl of her own. A curious, bright, lovely little girl she named Danica. Pam had difficulty becoming pregnant and she suffered several miscarriages and a stillbirth before she had you. There were complications during Pam's delivery and she and her infant daughter nearly died.

When I saw Pam in the hospital afterward, I bawled my eyes out and hugged her so tightly like I would never let go. I told her how scared I was that I almost lost her. Pam told me she was scared she'd never see me again either, but mostly scared for her daughter and afraid she might never get to see her alive. Pam offered her beautiful newborn to me and I nearly broke when I held you in my arms for the first time. I loved you since the very first time I saw you, though the nature of that love has changed in the years since. I told Pam that I would always take of her and her daughter, no matter what."

Dani wept against Karen's chest as she fully understood all the ways that hers, Karen's, and Pamela's lives were intertwined.

"Your story makes me so sad," Dani admitted through her tears. "You loved my mother for so long and never had that love returned. It affected the whole rest of your life."

"I'm just thankful I could still be friends with Pam," said Karen. "In the end, I decided that being her friend was more important to me than being her partner. You're right that I never stopped loving her though. Until I fell in love with someone else at least."

Dani lifted her head toward Karen curiously and looked askance at her.

"I thought at first that if I seduced you and took you as a lover it might be like having Pamela back again," Karen confessed. "But it was far better than I could have imagined. I deluded myself thinking Pamela could ever love me back. The love I found with you was far more honest. It was true love. I'm glad I didn't end up with Pamela, because otherwise you might never have existed. You are the sweetest, cutest, kindest, sexiest, smartest, most beautiful girl I've ever known. You make me feel things I never believed it could be possible to experience again. I love you, Dani."

"I love you too, Karen," Dani said with her heart bursting as she sat up and clasped Karen's hand in her own. "Does that mean you actually want to be with me? Like, really with me? Do you want me to move here and live with you? Because I would. I would stay with you and take care of you for the rest of your life. Just say 'yes' and it's done."

Karen sighed and squeezed Dani's hands tightly.

"That would be wonderful," Karen said haltingly. "But Dani, I'm fifty-one and you're only nineteen. It's not the age gap that concerns me. Having such a young and beautiful girl want to be with me has been the most unexpected joy of my life. I love you and I want to be with you too but you have your whole life yet to live. I don't want you to be my age and changing my diapers or wiping off drool off my chin as you look back on your life with regret."

"It would be my honor to take care of you," Dani said as she squeezed Karen back. "No matter what, I would never regret more time with you. Your family wouldn't even have to know about us. I don't have any medical background, but maybe I could spend the next few years training as a CNA and just be your live-in nurse whenever you're ailing. I could be your servant, your caretaker, and your lover for the rest of our lives."

Dani brought Karen's hands to her face and kissed each of them. Karen leaned forward and kissed Dani on her forehead.

"You are just the sweetest little thing, Dani," sighed Karen. "But that's not the life I want for you. I want you to live and be free to make love, to make mistakes, to break hearts and have your heart broken. To find your heart's true love. Your life isn't meant to be tied to an old woman whose life and health will only become more difficult with each passing year."

"Are you sure?" Dani asked with a pleading tone. "I'm offering you everything, Karen Wilkfield. My life and my heart are yours. Just tell me you accept them."

It was so very tempting for Karen to accept Dani's offer. To have this beautiful girl she loved so much for her very own was almost too enticing. But this was the dream of a young Karen, not the mature, aging woman she had become. It wouldn't be fair to Dani and sometimes the best way to show someone how much you love them is to let them go.

"I'm sure," Karen whispered as she kissed Dani on her lips. "Though I wish I wasn't. Just know that I always will love you. But this is what's best for you."

Dani sighed and fell back into the couch dejectedly as she mumbled, "Okay, Karen."

They sat silently for a few minutes before Dani spoke up again.

"I suppose you're right that it's for the best," Dani said with a mirthful laugh. "If Pamela found out we were living together as lovers she'd drop dead on the spot."

The two of them chuckled together for a moment until Karen cleared her throat to speak again.

"Dani, about your mom..." Karen said. "Keep in mind the fact that she went through the exact same thing you're going through right now. But instead of accepting herself like you did, Pam rejected her feelings completely. But I saw the desire and passion in her eyes that night and I know she felt something for me, however fleetingly. You two are more alike than you realize. Things might seem terrible now, but they will get better. Your parents love you and they will come to accept you in time."

"Thank you, Karen," said Dani as she wrapped her arms snugly around Karen's torso and laid her head down on Karen's chest. "For everything."

Dani had one more good cry as she clutched Karen's body tightly to hers. Dani's tears had soaked through Karen's nightgown but the older woman didn't mind. She wouldn't be wearing her pajamas much longer anyway. Once Dani had finished her weeping, she looked up at Karen. They stared into each other's eyes, loving each other with silent smiles until Dani leaned upward and planted her lips upon Karen's mouth. Karen parted her lips and they made out and pawed at each other's bodies for several minutes until Karen broke the kiss.

"Oh my, Dani," said Karen with faux worry. "You're still completely soaked through. We'd better get you out of those wet clothes."

Dani grinned at Karen as she was laid down gently upon the couch with her feet lying across Karen's lap. Karen unlaced Dani's boots and once she tugged them off Dani's feet she threw them to the floor one at a time. She peeled Dani's wet knee-high socks down to her ankles and off her toes before grabbing Dani's cute, black-toenail polished feet.

"Dani, your feet are absolutely freezing!" Karen exclaimed in shock. "You have to let me help you with that."

"Thank you, ma'am," Dani said with a smile as Karen began warming the soggy, wrinkled toes of Dani's little feet by massaging them using the fingers and palms of her hands.

Karen rubbed Dani's toes for a minute while muttering to herself about them just not getting warm enough. Karen brought Dani's foot to her mouth and breathed in its odor with a pleased sigh before sticking Dani's big toe in her mouth. Dani giggled as Karen licked and sucked on each one of her toes before switching to the other foot to perform the identical action. As Karen licked from the soles of Dani's feet down to her heels she ran her hand slowly up and down Dani's lower leg before reaching up Dani's skirt. She stroked her way up Dani's inner thigh until she located the warmth of Dani's center.

"Oh, no!" Karen teased. "Your tights are all wet too!"

"Hahaha, I don't think that's from the rain," Dani joked.

"We'd better take those off too just to be safe," Karen said sternly. "I don't want you catching a cold on my watch, young lady."

Karen hiked Dani's miniskirt up above her waist and noticed Dani must not be wearing any underwear with the way the imprint of her labia molded to her tights. Karen slid the tights down Dani's legs until the girl was naked from the waist down. Meanwhile, Dani pulled her wet shirt up and over her head so that she only wore a bra. Karen stared at the magnificent view of Dani's dripping cunny as the girl spread her legs apart. Karen marveled at the ring of thick, dark yellow fur surrounding the prettiest pink color Karen had ever seen.

"I must be the luckiest woman alive," Karen said as she leaned forward and teased open the lips of Dani's pussy with her fingertips.

"No, I'm the lucky one," Dani insisted as she laid her hands over Karen's head and gently pulled her mouth to Dani's crotch.

Dani threw her head back and moaned loudly as she felt Karen's warm, agile tongue upon her. Karen groaned even louder than Dani as her tongue writhed its way inside Dani's slit so she could taste her young lover for the first time in months. Dani's teenaged pussy tasted sweeter than honey and Karen lapped at it hungrily while making the sexiest slurping and sucking noises. Dani caressed her lover's hair and traced her fingers around Karen's earlobes as Karen made love to her beautiful girl using her mouth and fingers.

When Dani had intercourse with any other woman she called it screwing or fucking. It was only with Karen that Dani made love. Karen's attention to Dani's needs and the patient, caring way she engaged in sex reminded Dani once again why she loved women so much. No man could ever make Dani feel this amazing. Dani screamed as Karen stuck two fingers inside her while sucking on Dani's clit. When Dani came on her mentor's face she knew it was merely a prelude to a long night of lovemaking.

Late that night, Dani snuck back into her home through the old window with a broken lock in the garage attached to the house. Back in high school, Dani had escaped from her house late at night to go party and returned early in the morning just as stealthily using this same method. Her parents never caught Dani and thankfully never bothered to get the window fixed. She didn't want them to notice she had changed into some spare clothes she left at Karen's last summer. The long salmon-pink dress wasn't really Dani's style any more but she couldn't afford to be choosy.

Dani's hair was wet, but not from the rain which had stopped sometime while she over at Karen's. This time Dani's dark tresses were soaked through because of the shower she shared with Karen in her master bathroom. Dani's knees felt weak as she recalled all the ways she and Karen made each other come while hot, steaming water poured down their naked bodies.

Dani grinned as she tucked herself in beneath the comforter of her bed still wearing her dress that smelled of Karen's closet. The smell was a mix of perfume and a unique scent that Dani attributed to Karen's natural musk that were intoxicating in combination. Dani laughed and wondered about Pamela's reaction if she ever found out that her best friend's fingers had probed the inside of her daughter's ass tonight. Or that Dani had begged Karen for more.

Karen might have been the naughtiest Dani had ever seen her. She had been slapping, sucking, spanking, and pinching Dani's sensitive areas the entire duration of their shower. Dani loved running her hands all over Karen's body when she washed her beautifully mature body like a dutiful servant. She couldn't help noticing Karen had lost some weight, and Karen was already a slim woman. Dani still lusted after Karen's body though and she lost track of how many times she had fallen down to her knees for her lover tonight. Dani still felt so worked up from their encounter that she rubbed herself under the sheets to a final orgasm for the day. As she drifted off to sleep, Dani told herself with her final waking thought that she would never let her parents prevent her from enjoying her life the way she wanted to or let them dictate who she could spend it with.

The next morning, Dani's parents behaved as if nothing had changed. Dani felt a little guilty when she found out her dad drove around looking for her in the rain after she didn't come home and even more guilty when she saw the several missed calls from her parents on the phone she neglected to bring, but otherwise Dani wasn't sorry for anything. Tom and Pamela treated Dani cordially enough but didn't make any mention of their conversation from the night before. No apologies, no ultimatums, no warnings. Silence. Without speaking, Dani and her parents had negotiated a detente, a ceasefire, and a peace treaty with success that was contingent upon a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Fine by me, Dani thought. I have nothing more I want to say about it either.

Dani planned to stay home the rest of the summer until moving back when her sophomore year started, but she couldn't stand to live in her parent's house any longer. Dani reached out to one of her friends from LGBT club who she knew was looking for a place and they arranged to rent an apartment together for the next school year. After less than a month home, Dani moved back to the city into her very own place. Now instead of coming back home every other weekend like she had been doing most of her freshman year, Dani only returned to Cornwell every couple months. The only thing Dani regretted about her reduced visitations was not getting to see Karen often enough. But her parent's house and her hometown didn't feel like Dani's home any more. Dani was ready to tear herself from her roots and strike out on her own.

18

Dani had been a good girl once. At least in the sense that her parents thought of it. She planned to follow perfectly the blueprint Tom and Pamela had meticulously mapped out for her life. She never complained once about having her future decided for her, believing naively that she would have everything she wanted when her dreams of marriage and family came true. Then everything changed the fateful night of her senior prom.

Dani expected to stay in a relationship with her high school sweetheart Trevor throughout college even though they would attend different universities on opposites ends of the state. Of course, Dani would remain a chaste virgin until the two could marry as soon as they both had graduated. Dani would use her Finance degree to find a well-paying job to work at until Trevor and Dani were financially stable enough to afford a house. Then Dani would retire before she reached the age of thirty to be a stay-at-home mom and pump out baby after baby. That's what Dani's parents expected anyways. Dani didn't realize until later how constricting and repressed such a life would be for her.

Then one magical night Dani's life changed. The night didn't start out so magically though. After dating for over three years and practically being promised to each other, Trevor ditched Dani on their prom night so he could have sex with some bimbo. Being one of the most popular and pretty girls at her small high school, Dani was unable to cope with rejection. Being spurned by the boy Dani thought she was in love with was by far the worst thing that ever happened in her eighteen years. Though ridiculous compared to the problems other people face, to Dani's sheltered and privileged existence such an event was devastating enough to alter the course of her life.

Just when Dani reached her lowest point, something wondrous happened. Sam and Ashley, the only out lesbians at their high school, invited Dani to dance with them at prom. Dani reluctantly accepted their invitation and as her body rubbed against theirs while she danced close to them Dani felt a curiously odd excitement. She actively avoided thinking about how she became aroused from being so close to another girl's body.

After the dance, Dani joined the teenage lesbians she had befriended for a get-together at a cabin owned by Ashley's parents that turned into a very different kind of post-prom party. They drank beer and vodka while playing a silly truth or dare game. Dani thought the whole thing embarrassing in retrospect though she remembered the experience fondly. But the game did allow Dani to shed her inhibitions and confront uncomfortable truths about herself until she could finally admit what she really wanted. Namely, confronting the truth that Dani was curious about women and the admittance that she wanted to try lesbian sex. Before the sun rose the next morning, Dani licked both Ashley and Sam's pussies and also lost her virginity to Sam who wielded a strapon dildo as she fucked Dani for the first time.

Ashley and Sam didn't turn Dani into a lesbian, despite their belief. That notion was utter nonsense. Dani had always been gay, she just didn't understand her sexuality until she was forced to confront her attraction to women. Ashley and Sam simply made Dani comfortable with her true self and helped transform the understanding of her own sexuality. Dani's friends fast-tracked that process quite a bit of course by introducing her to lesbian sex.

Dani sometimes wondered what her life might have been like if her friends hadn't unlocked her sexuality when she was still so young. It likely would have been a repressed and horribly depressed existence, Dani assumed. She envisioned an awful life of trying to be with men and forcing herself to have sex with them despite a total lack of interest or attraction. She might never have discovered why her life felt so dissatisfying and incomplete. Thank the gods and goddesses for the two horny girls who wanted to seduce Dani so badly that they helped Dani avoid that terrible fate.

For just a few glorious months, life was perfect. Dani, Sam, and Ashley did everything together. That is to say, everything. The three of them were each other's best friends and lovers. Ashley and Sam made Dani feel so loved and she loved them so much in return. Dani didn't know what the hell she was doing with a woman's body yet, but she had a blast learning with them. Dani honed her skills on Ashley and Sam until she had become a uniquely talented pussylicker. Their lovemaking was sometimes awkward, sometimes silly, sometimes ridiculous, but always beautiful and fun.

1...34567...15