Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani got down on her knees for Karen and crawled to her as Karen stood there enthralled. Karen couldn't believe this was actually happening as Dani gently removed Karen's pants and underwear while kissing her all over her thighs and stomach. Dani kissed Karen between her legs and the mature woman groaned deeply with a release that had been stunted for decades. Karen hadn't had sex since conceiving her third child twenty-four years earlier.

Dani didn't seem to mind the wrinkled, mottled skin and stretch marks of a belly than had cradled three children. She never mentioned how the wispy, dark grey hair of Karen's crotch made it plainly obvious that Karen dyed brown the matching hair of her scalp. Karen delighted in the way Dani buried her face in Karen's curly pubes and breathed deeply of her musk. Their age difference never came up once. Dani simply looked up at Karen while her hands cupped Karen's buttocks tightly and she told her mature lover with total honesty that she was the most beautiful thing Dani had ever seen. Then Dani dived right back in between Karen's legs and fed happily.

For the rest of that summer, Karen acted as Dani's instructor in love, life, and sex. Though Karen was thirty years Dani's senior, the two became insatiable and inseparable lovers. Dani still hurt from how her friendship with Sam and Ashley ended, but Karen was there at just the perfect time to help Dani pick up the pieces. Dani visited Karen at home every day under the guise of helping her and subsequently spent the majority of the day between the older woman's legs. Pamela didn't suspect a thing and told Dani how proud and happy it made her to see Dani keeping the widowed housewife company. Pamela added that Mrs. Wilkfield had just the nicest things to say about Pammy's little girl.

Karen didn't think there could be anything in this world more beautiful than a naked eighteen year-old girl, especially one as tentative yet eager as Dani. The girl's perfectly round breasts and shapely bottom appeared to have been sculpted by the gods themselves. Karen couldn't believe a girl so ravishing would want anything to do with an old sack of bones like her. Karen's breasts were small and saggy compared to Dani's bust but the girl nonetheless loved to nestle her head in Karen's chest. Karen hadn't been with that many women in her life but Dani had by far the sweetest, pinkest, leakiest pussy she had ever touched or tasted. The mere lift of an eyebrow or sexy turn of a phrase could manage to get Dani's juices flowing, if Karen put it crudely. Karen on the other hand suffered from menopause and despite feeling horny all the damn time she required quite a lot of stimulation to get wet.

Dani didn't seem to mind the age gap between her and Karen and all the complications it might entail. She cherished having an older, dignified woman of experience as her partner. Karen was a very patient, attentive, and determined lover who knew how to give Dani everything she needed. Dani genuinely loved Karen's body and went out of her way to tell her so at every opportunity.

Seeing Dani's eyes light up and the way she licked her lips whenever Karen disrobed to reveal the sexy new underwear she bought to show off for her girl made Karen feel so special. Like no one else ever had. Dani explored everywhere on Karen's body with her mouth. Karen was almost embarrassed to admit this but Dani seemed to love the taste of Karen's asshole. That could be the only explanation for why she went out of her way to lick Karen there and made yummy sounds while she did it. Before becoming lovers with Dani, Karen never would have believed someone could enjoy sticking their tongue in her anus or that Karen would enjoy it equally as much.

Karen never worried she was taking advantage of the young ingenue. She had waited until Dani turned eighteen to seduce her and the sex was entirely consensual. Despite her naivete, Dani wanted this even more than Karen did. With Karen, Dani learned more about her body and how to use it to please a woman than any other lover would ever teach her.

Whenever Dani had sex with her first two lovers Sam and Ashley they just tried to get each other off as quickly as possible. But Karen and Dani made love for hours at a time, kissing, cuddling, touching and licking each other until they finally achieved climax. They delayed their orgasms for so long that when they came they practically burst all over each other. Feeling their come dripping down each other's bodies and making their skin slick was about the hottest thing Dani had ever experienced.

Karen and her young ward slept together every day for nearly a month. They fucked in Karen's bed, in the shower, the sun room, the living room, the kitchen, and even outside on the patio or in the swimming pool and jacuzzi. High brick walls in Karen's backyard prevented any of their private activities from being seen. Dani nearly creamed her bikini bottoms the first time she saw Karen wearing a black one-piece bathing suit and looking like a '50s pinup model with her large sunglasses, dark lipstick, and curly hair. As they swam together in the pool and teased each other, Dani became rabid with lust and grinded Karen against the pool wall as she humped her. Dani slowly peeled Karen's wet swimsuit off her body and ate her yummy pussy and asshole as Karen laid flat on her stomach while she tanned on a pool chair. After Dani made Karen come a few times they went to the hot tub where Dani sat on top of Karen in the warm, bubbling water and they made love while Karen fingered both of Dani's holes.

But their short-lived relationship had to end once Dani left for college at the conclusion of the best summer of her life. Dani would use these skills she had acquired with her first lovers to great effect when she began sleeping with other women at college. Every time Dani returned to visit her parents she always made time for Karen as well. Over winter break, Dani and Karen spent a day outside and actually had a snowball fight and built a snowman in Karen's backyard. Playing in the winter wonderland outside Karen's house was delightful and made Dani feel like a kid again with no worries in the world. Afterward, they warmed themselves by wrapping their naked bodies in blankets laid next to a roaring fireplace and sipped hot cocoa as they made sweet love to each other the rest of the day. Dani lost track of how many times she came writhing against Karen's thigh on that snow day. No matter how long since she last visited, Dani and Karen always picked up right where they left off as if Dani had never left. Their bodies had become so comfortable and well-known to each other that they fell into the familiar rhythms of their lovemaking easily and with little prompting.

19

Karen had always been a rather slim woman though he used to be filled out with at least some curves. But lately she had lost quite a bit of weight without even trying and Karen now looked almost waifish in appearance. Karen's hair hadn't been styled today and it fell to her shoulders in frizzy brown waves. She had pretty brown-green eyes to compliment a handsome face and a smile that always seemed to brighten up a room. Tonight, she sat on her couch in her nightgown knitting a print of hula dancers onto a new dish towel while she watched HGTV in the background. Such was the life of a wealthy widowed housewife.

Karen's youngest child was attending grad school in Melbourne, Australia where she studied Aboriginal culture and her oldest son and daughter now had families of their own and resided on opposite sides of the country. Karen lived all on her own except for the times when children and grandchildren stayed with her. The solitary life suited her and whenever Karen felt lonely all she had to do was think of her lovely Danica and she became happy again. Karen smiled to herself as she knitted, having always loved the sound of rain in the night.

Karen looked up from her knitting when she heard a loud knock at her front door. Curious, who could be calling on me this late at night, Karen wondered. Karen set down her knitting hoop and went to the entryway. This being a nice neighborhood in a small town Karen opened the door without looking who it was first. To Karen's surprise, she found Dani standing on her front stoop and soaking wet. Karen knew from Dani's mother that Dani had arrived back in town a few days ago but her and Karen hadn't had a chance to meet up yet. The makeup on Dani's face had been smeared to black streaks due to both tears and rain and her eyes were puffy red from crying.

"Oh my, Dani!" Karen exclaimed. "What is wrong? Get in here where it's warm and dry!"

Dani fell tearfully into Karen's arms and snuggled up close to the older lady. Dani clung to Karen desperately and started weeping on her shoulder. Karen had never seen Dani this way before. She was usually the happiest, most bubbly person you could hope to meet. What had happened to her?

"There there," Karen consoled as she stroked her hands through Dani's dyed black hair while the girl made loud, blubbering noises. "You're with me now, my pretty girl. Whatever it is, it's going to be alright."

Karen practically carried Dani to the living room couch and sat her down upon the leather seat. Karen grabbed a dry towel to wrap Dani's wet body in and covered her with a soft, fuzzy blanket. Karen sat beside Dani and pulled her close. In between her sobs and gasping breaths, Dani explained what happened after coming out to her parents. Karen drew her in close and laid Dani's cheek upon her breast. Dani sighed and took deep calming breaths as she snuggled tightly against Karen's motherly chest. Karen felt Dani's tears staining her pajamas as she caressed Dani's hair soothingly and whispered to her softly.

"Brave girl," Karen cooed as she pet Dani's hair and kissed the top of her head. "My brave, brave girl."

It felt so nice being enveloped in Karen's body like this. The opposite of how Dani felt when she was with her parents. Dani felt so warm and safe with Karen that she felt like crying some more. Dani laid her head down in Karen's lap facing Karen as she drew her legs up so she laid with her whole body on the couch.

"I can't tell you how much I disapprove of the way Tom and Pamela treated you," Karen remarked. "You must have been so scared to be that open and vulnerable with them?"

Karen ignored how good it felt when Dani nodded her head with her chin near Karen's crotch.

"They should have showed you love and understanding, even if they didn't necessarily approve of your behavior," Karen said. "But you also should not have lost your temper. If you don't want them to treat you as a child, then you can't act as one. They won't respect you unless you can be rational and in control your emotions. Plus, they are still your parents and you must show them the respect they are due."

"I hate them," Dani said quietly with her eyes wide as she clutched Karen's thin, willowy thigh as if she would never let go.

"You and I both know that isn't true," Karen said critically. "And they don't hate you either. I never want to hear you say such a thing again. Just give them time to come to terms with this. They are still in shock, I'm sure. But they'll come around. If you like, I can talk to Pamela to help smooth things over. She listens to me."

Dani looked up at Karen and asked, "What if you told Mom that you are like me too? I think that might help a lot."

Karen frowned and gently pushed Dani's head back down into her lap so Karen could keep stroking her dark hair. Karen liked Dani's hair much better when she had her natural blonde color but Karen wasn't about to mention it. Dani's hair still felt smoother than silk and Karen enjoyed playing with it.

"I'm not sure that would help," Karen said after a moment. "Doing so would only bring up some difficult questions that I would prefer Pamela never to ask. I'm not as brave as you are, Dani."

"Okay..." Dani sighed regretfully. "If you think that's best."

"May I tell you a story, Dani?" asked Karen.

"I guess," Dani said sadly. "What kind of story?"

"It's a story about two characters who are... well let's call one of them Girl and the other can be called her Friend," Karen explained.

"Is it a sad story?" Dani wondered. "I don't know if I can handle that right now."

"I'll let you be the judge," Karen answered. "It's a true story though, and one you need to hear."

"Alright, I'm listening," Dani said.

"Once there was a Girl very close to the same age as you," Karen started. "Like you, she was a very confused girl. This Girl had slept with boys and girls and didn't know which she liked better. She thought maybe it was girls, but she wasn't sure. In her junior year of college, when the Girl was only a year older than you are now Dani, she met someone special. The Girl worked part-time occasionally as a mentor to students with poor grades and in the springtime of that year she tutored a freshman girl who needed better math scores to keep her scholarship.

Her pupil was the most beautiful person the Girl had ever seen. Long, beautiful brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes. Creamy white skin that looked smoother than silk and a body to die for. The Girl's student was brash and impetuous. She battled her mentor throughout every tutoring session like she didn't actually want the help. She was kind of a bitch honestly, but the Girl actually liked that about her. Despite her abrasive attitude, she had the most wonderful smile that melted the Girl's heart whenever she prompted it to appear. Plus she had a loud, deep laugh that was positively infectious! Considering they shared the exact same sense of humor, they made each other smile and cry with laughter often. After a couple months of mentoring her pupil, the Girl realized that she had fallen deeply in love with her Friend."

"Karen, it sounds like you're describing-" Dani said with shock as her head nuzzled against Karen's soft, warm tummy.

"Shush, dear," admonished Karen gently. "Let me finish the story."

Dani kissed Karen on her gown right over the indentation of her belly button and remained quiet.

"After the Girl's Friend earned an A in her math class, there was no reason for the two of them to continue interacting," Karen recited as her story continued. "But the Girl and her student had since become best friends. They were practically inseparable and did nearly everything together. They purposely took as many of the same classes as possible. They ate lunch together every day. They studied together, they went to the same parties together, and they even picked up guys for one-night stands together. This whole time, the Friend never realized that the Girl had fallen hopelessly in love with her.

One night, when the Girl was a senior and her Friend a sophomore, they held a wild party at the house they lived in with some of their other friends. This was the mid-80s, mind you. They drank and smoked weed and also did plenty of cocaine. The party got out of control and soon couples were making out and stroking each other in plain sight. The Girl sat on a couch next to her Friend and they gazed at each other and grinned through a drugged, drunken haze. High on drugs but mostly on the thrill of being in love, the Girl drank in her Friend's beautiful eyes and face and that wonderful smile that seemed to exist only for the Girl. Sitting a few inches from her Friend with her arm around her shoulder, the Girl had never felt so happy in her entire life. Before the Girl knew it, her Friend suddenly leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips. The Girl had loved her Friend secretly for over a year now and unexpectedly all her dreams seemed to be coming true.

Her lips were the softest the Girl had ever kissed and they tasted like sweet candy. She licked her Friend's mouth and while her lips were open the Girl felt her true love's tongue probing its way inside her mouth. The Girl kissed her back with equal passion and soon they made out with quiet desperation as the party raged on unnoticed around them. They kissed until the Friend laid on top of the Girl and grinded her hips against her as they stretched out on the couch.

It couldn't end there. The Girl and her Friend felt an unspoken need to take this tryst all the way to its natural conclusion. They went to the Girl's bedroom hand in hand and once inside they started taking each other's clothes off. The Girl had slept with other females before but for the Friend this was her first lesbian experience. She had no idea the Girl preferred the company of women since the Girl had kept her love so hidden. The Friend told the Girl that she felt nervous and scared but still wanted to do this. The Girl decided to educate her Friend in all the ways of sapphic love similarly to how she had mentored her previously.

They kissed some more, and not just on their lips. The Girl learned that biting her Friend on the neck could make her moan so loudly and the Friend seemed to love kissing the Girl on her shoulders and back. They held each other's naked bodies close enough to feel each other's heartbeats pounding in their chests. They took the time to explore each other's private areas patiently and lovingly.

It wasn't long before the Girl's Friend touched another woman's breasts and cunny for the first time. Her Friend was awkward and inexperienced, she squeezed the Girl's tits too hard and her fingers had difficulty finding the opening of the Girl's cunny before entering her. But despite her lack of skills, the Friend's eyes burned brightly with her desire and seeing that was far sexier than anything the Friend could have done. The Girl gazed back at her Friend and felt her Friend's need consuming her. The need for her.

The Girl wanted to give her Friend so much more. She dragged her Friend to the edge of the bed and the Girl dropped to her knees on the floor. She parted her Friend's thighs and kissed and licked her cunny the best the Girl had ever done to another woman. When she gave her Friend an orgasm, the Girl cried with happiness and kissed her Friend lovingly all over her thighs, crotch, and tummy. It filled the Girl with joy to know that she could make her Friend feel so good.

But then she made an error. The Girl wanted her Friend so badly, and not just with lust for her beautiful body. She wanted to be with her Friend until the end of time, forever and ever. But at this moment the lust for her Friend overwhelmed her and the Girl wanted... no, needed to feel her Friend's mouth on her body. The Girl straddled her Friend's face while her Friend still recovered from her climax and the Girl lowered her cunny onto her Friend's mouth.

Her Friend seemed into it, at least at first. She started licking the Girl's cunny but then either the drugs wore off or the Friend came to her senses. She ceased licking and threw the Girl off her. The Friend dressed hurriedly before escaping the bedroom before anyone else in the house might notice where she'd disappeared to. The Girl was absolutely crushed, but she figured it was just shame and confusion from her Friend's first homosexual experience affecting her and that she'd soon get over it.

But the Friend didn't speak to the Girl for weeks. When the Girl entered a room the Friend was in, the Friend left immediately. This wasn't just the Girl's best friend ignoring her, this was the love of her life. The Girl grew angry and vengeful. She thought about picking up other girls and bringing them to their house to fuck while her Friend was there. But that didn't seem like enough.

The Girl found a nice boy instead and started bringing him over to the house. She would make out with him and let him fondle her tits in full view of her Friend. One time when it was only the three of them at the house, the Girl unzipped her new boyfriend's fly and started blowing him in the same room as her Friend. The Girl looked up at her Friend with her boyfriend's cock filling her mouth and saw not only disgust in her Friend's eyes, but most satisfyingly what looked like jealousy as well.