All Comments on 'Making a Sissy'

by kittycalamity

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Excuse you? It was a consensual romantic relationship. Chill out and check yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The fact that you say this is a true sorry is disheartening.

One hint - you're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. The "true" tag adds nothing to the story and just makes us laugh at you. But to even suggest something like this seems like stabbing a person with a serious illness/disability. And there's nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about it. In fact, it's sick puppy shit. Seek professional help. This was an awful concept and poorly written to boot.

No stars as even giving this mess one star would be an insult to the star.

TarotbTarotbabout 7 years ago
um...wow

Ignore "anonymous"; a guy so brave he can't even comment under his profile name isn't worth the mental energy in getting upset. The fact that he gets so combative and violent just shows he's a troll.

I liked the story; the blackmail is a little mean but it's clear he's ok with her being in charge (lucky guy) and there's affection between the two of them.

If I had MS I'd consider myself blessed to have such a strong girlfriend.

Davinacd1Davinacd1about 6 years ago
Sissy heaven!

I often imagine I'm helpless in a chair dressed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Made Sissy

Some time ago i gave in to the fact i have become a sissy.I can not say when or how it came about.I was more female acting then male.And growing up every one would make fun of me and call me gay sissy.As i got older and moved away not much changed.I still did not have much in the way of friends.I made friends with what turned out to be a cross dresser and bi.When he dressed as a women if you did not know he was a man not a women he could pass.He said he would help me change in to a women if i wanted to try.When he finished i really looked like a women.To see if i could pass we went to a club full dressed.There were a couple of cross dressers there also.I had no trouble making new friends and i loved my new life.But friendship comes at a price and i would have to pay up.I should not have drank so much but i was having a nice time drinking and danceing.The next thing i knew i was on my knees sucking a strange mans cock for the first time.My head was spinning but i was still sucking his cock but i was wrong this was the forth one.Before the night was over i was fucked by more then one but not shore how many.I guess i am a full on sissy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kitty, this was superbly written and probably my favourite story on the whole site. I love the dynamic of your strength and his weakness. Please do come back and write more. X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous