All Comments on 'Making Hay Ch. 03'

by OldeGold

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Inane.

That fucking another man improved their marriage indicates how shallow and empty their relationship was. Its like saying if you don't like the cooking at home, go eat with a master chef on occasion and that will make you appreciate your home cooking more? She eventually got bored with John just like she got bored with her husband. Except now she has implicit permission to end her boredom by seeking sex outside her marriage. And that makes the marriage stronger? What rubbish!

Thanks for not writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
selfish controlling bitch

She did not once bring in a sexy woman for him to have

Until she does that 4 or 5 times do give us shit about how much everything has improved because she is still holding back

so she has improved, knowing that she can fuck at will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another chunky author, sad to see his marriage now sucks

One dumb husband as written by one cocky author.

deadonedeadonealmost 9 years ago
OK, part one done what about him?

So, as we understand it she has now lived out her wild dreams and fulfilled her ambitions. Now the husband must have some that involve him actually doing something with somebody. So unless he is completely dead below the belt when does he get to live out the wild dreams and fulfill his ambitions? And don't say watching her a couple times or listening to details about her affair count because that does count for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An interesting cuck story by c1992w

c1992w forbate the comment on his newest story "Requiem for A Cuckold". What is the opinion of the readers on that story. I gave 5**** for that story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
But ...

But, what about Sweetie's (sometime) appreciation for getting butt-fucked?

I think I woulda invited John over for one last time. An evening of MFM to check another one (or more) off of Sweetie's bucket list. Spit-roasting and a Sweetie Sandwich.

4*

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
OK OK

The ending could have been much worse so points for not taking the total humiliation path. However the flaw with the story is the lack of respect inherent in the genre. I don't see how this can be overcome without giving the husband a much stronger personality than this bloke.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The story was saved in the end...

The story was saved in the end...This marriage was beginning to walk in a dangerous path...But they found the right one at the right moment...3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous