Making Hay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Jenny, I'm cumming, oh baby.' I held her close thrusting up inside her, pumping out come. Jenny was getting going now, her head back, moaning, and I managed to stay up inside her while she ground her clit against me.

'Oh Rob, that's what I've wanted, your cum up inside me, oh God, yes, yes, I'm cumming baby.'

We collapsed in a messy heap. Once we had recovered a bit, we rearranged ourselves, cuddling up. She covered my softened wet cock with her hand gently and I lightly stroked her hip.

'Go on,' I said, 'tell me the rest.'

'OK, well, I was really turned on and after all we both knew we were there to have sex. I mean he had chatted away about the farm and his family - he's got three kids by the way, a son from his first marriage and two girls from this, oh and he's had the snip like you so that did for the condoms. And he said he 'didn't go in for this sort of thing' much, so assured me

he was no health risk. Anyway, to be honest, I was a bit bored by him, I mean he's not you, he doesn't make me laugh and he's not as smart but I guess he's quite charming in a blustery, old fashioned way but I wanted to get on with the sex and come home and tell you about it. So, I was relieved when he made that grab for me and started fingering me and to be fair he was very good at it.'

'Did you cum?'

'No, I wanted his cock up me. I managed to grab his hand and stop him and I said 'take me somewhere and fuck me, John.'

So we were soon out in the car and he said 'pull your dress up and finger yourself.' So I did, I hiked the dress up, opened my legs and played with my clit. He drove almost back here and I was going crazy with my feet up on the dashboard humping my hand but actually not wanting to cum yet then he pulls in to this empty farmyard place. He said it was actually part of his farm but he rented these storage sheds to a mate of his who would not be there this time of night. There were these buildings and he drove around the back of one. It was dark but he opened the car door and the interior light came on and said 'lets get in the back.' He got out and walked round to the back at my side and said he'd get in first then I could ride him, as he put it, just like we just have. He sat in the back, it's a big Mercedes saloon so there was a lot of room. Then he said 'Right, my beauty, take that lovely dress off,' I was impatient and really horny by then. I was stood beside the car and then had the dress off and my bra and I threw them on the front seat and was standing there lit by the light inside the car in the darkness of this farm place, naked except for my stockings and heels, and desperate to get fucked. Then I was sliding across him, he had his trousers down round his ankles and his big old cock standing up. I slid down onto him, I'd have thought it would be painful and that I would have to go slow but I was so horny by then that I just slammed straight down and was riding him furiously. I knew I wouldn't take long and neither did he. I was soon moaning and shouting I was cumming and he was hollering and grunting and he was then holding me tight and making small thrusts up into me, pumping cum up me. So, that did it, I came really hard and he shot loads of his spunk into me then we fell apart and I sort of slumped in the corner, we were both out of breath.'

'God, what a night,'I said.

'Well it wasn't over. I could feel his cum coming out and I told him I didn't want to ruin his seats. He jumped up, doing up his trousers a bit and got something out of the boot which he gave me. It was a tea towel! It was clean at least. Anyway, I was cleaning up when he produced his phone and took that first photo which he said he'd text me. We sat there for a good fifteen minutes just talking. He had his cock out but it was still soft but he was working it a bit. Then a bit later he said 'Well, Jenny, I reckon if you come over and work on this old cock with your mouth a bit, it will be ready for action in no time now.''

'So I did! I leant over and started sucking his cock. It was soft at first though still quite big. I could taste his cum and maybe my juices on him too but in time he did get harder and harder. It was a bit dirty and horny actually and by the time I'd got him hard I was ready for some more. So he says,'right, let's go outside.' We went round the back of the car, he bent me over so I was leaning on the boot and I opened my legs for him. He slid it straight in, helping it in with his hand, right in to the hilt, I could feel his pubic hair on my arse. It wasn't quite fully hard at first but once he guided it in up me and had a couple of strokes it got hard enough. Then he was really banging me, he took that second photo then and was fucking me steady but I thought he was going to take a long time so I wanted to turn him on a bit more so I shouted over my shoulder, 'spank me, John!'

'He started slapping my arse and I was moaning and really getting into it and he really got going. He started calling me names 'Jenny, you little slut,' and 'you dirty little bitch,' he said 'you love me pumping my cum into your married pussy, don't you?' And I was shouting out too, 'Yes, yes, I love it, give me your cum, pump it in me, fill my cunt.' The he was cumming hard and we were gasping and both leaning against the car.'

Jenny noticed my cock was beginning to harden.

'Oh, Rob, look at you, I don't believe you! You've never been this virile for years. You are like a twenty year old!' She bent over and sucked me till I was hard just like she had John, then she immediately got on her hands and knees.

'Do me from behind, please, Rob! Just like he did!' I got up behind her, not believing I was really hard again, feeling a million dollars and started fucking her, gripping her hips.

'Did you come again?' I grunted.

'No,' she said, her voice muffled in the duvet, 'I was cleaning myself up when he took the third photo. I was just thinking of you then and getting back telling you the story. Uh, yes, Rob, that's it. He took photos of your naked wife after he had fucked me and then even while he was fucking me, sliding his big cock in me. Do the photos turn you on? Oh God, yes. They do me.'

We were both in the throes of our orgasms then, not as big as the first one for me but great because I hadn't managed two fucks in years and the time in the barn when I wanked myself watching Jenny and John fuck was the first time I'd come twice so quickly that I could ever recall. But now, this was two proper fucks.

After we lay together and felt our hearts gradually slowing down again, cum on our bodies and on our bed.

'So he said he wanted us to go away for a night together sometime,' said Jenny.

'Oh, what do you think about that?'

'I'm not sure. I said we were going away at the weekend for our holiday and we'd talk it over and I'd be in touch when we came back.'

We talked about it then and some more when we were on holiday. It turned out we both felt we should call the adventures with John to a halt. As Jenny said 'it's been great, it's reconnected us and kick- started our sex life. We are talking and much closer now. That's all I want it to do. I've enjoyed being a slut with John and sharing it with you but that's it. It's all too risky to continue.'

We talked it through. I said:

'Won't you miss his big cock?'

'No,' she giggled, 'I mean it was great, don't get me wrong, but well..it's like having whipped cream on ice cream. You don't really need it, it's nice to have now and then but the ice cream is more than enough. You are more than enough.'

I liked to hear that, of course. The next night when we ate a restaurant with the boys when it came to dessert the waiter asked Jenny what she wanted and she said 'ice cream, please'. Dead pan I straight away said 'with whipped cream on top.' Jenny collapsed in a fit of giggles but managed to say 'no, really, the ice cream is enough for me.' The boys - and the waiter no doubt - thought we were total idiots, of course.

So all that big cock stuff didn't make me feel inadequate in the end. Jenny actually boosted my confidence in what she said and what she did. She took delight in pleasing me and that in itself was just terrific, and I hope I returned the compliment.

We had both clearly enjoyed the sex, Jenny admitted she had loved feeling so desirable and being able to be a slut with my permission and blessing but she just felt it had gone far enough. I agreed. I had not been happy when Jenny was on the date with John. I was still uncertain about finding out she has sucked someone off ten years ago but I had accepted her explanation and we had talked that through and of course in the circumstances it had turned me on, to be honest. But I wasn't happy with that. I realised that Jenny was right. Going on with it, a night away, well, it was too much. It felt a bridge too far. It was great we could talk about it and that we both agreed on the way forward. It was actually me that texted John when we got back to say it was over then Jenny followed that up. He was disappointed but OK with it eventually and we went our separate ways.

I actually saw him in the street one Saturday at our nearest town and we both smiled and nodded and that was it.

Jenny and I have continued our healthy new sex life together, maybe not as red hot as during the crazy whirling days and nights of the affair with John but still much improved. But Jenny does enjoy telling me about her previous experiences and that works well for both of us. We have settled into a much better pattern.

But even more important than the improvement in our sex life was the improvement in our relationship overall. We talk a lot more about all sorts of feelings. We both know we had taken all sorts of crazy risks but we're happy it has worked out so well for us and we knew we had been incredibly lucky. It could easily have gone wrong on all sorts of counts.

We still have our horny moments, too. I recall a lovely surprise blow job from Jenny in the kitchen just last week and a while ago I took her roughly from behind bent over the sofa in the lounge, smacking her bouncing arse and we agreed afterwards that had been very hot and unusual. We take advantage of the odd moments we get time alone in our busy lives and that adds value in a real way, to be honest. I think the whole thing ended up doing us both good in terms of confidence.

We joke about our adventures that started that afternoon in the barn and still relive them from time to time and, yes, I still have the three photographs!

12