All Comments on 'Making More Dreams Come True'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please change mom to mum to stick with British English

Writer345Writer345about 6 years agoAuthor
'Mom' or 'Mum'

It actually depends on where in the UK you were brought up. I'm Blackcountry born and bred so it wa always 'Mom' where I come from and this is what I am going to stick with.

(Blackcountry... That part of the West Midlands where the Industrial Revolution started.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well done

I fully enjoyed both the first, and this chapter of the girls' story.

Might it make sense, or add a bit of interesting variety if Conchita ended up with something extraordinary instead of a standard penis?

Writer345Writer345almost 6 years agoAuthor
In answer to Annonymous.

Thank you for your kind comments and request... Work on "Making My Dreams Come True" - the next 'chapter' - is underway, but please don't hold your breath as I do not find the writing of sequels to be easy. (I've been working on the one about 'Sheena' for the last three years and just can't get it to flow!).

As for Concita's penis... Well, Tukta got there first, size-wise, and I don't like to be too repetative... Unless I can come up with an alternate way for it to be extraordinary that is. Hmm, you've got me thinking. I was actually planning on concentrating on her changing attitude towards her new 'Titi': assuming she gets one, that is! But don't give up hope; my characters never cease to astound me and I rarely know what they are going to do in advance! I just follow them around, observe and then write down what they get up too. No doubt I'll be just as surprised as to what happens to Concita as my readers will be.

Once again, thanks for commenting, I'll try not to disappoint you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exquisite story

You've handled some very delicate topics with great delicacy!

Quite honestly, I must admit that my own sissification has not proceeded quite as smoothly. In part, my own resistance to change. In part, my wife's lack of experience - which we both sort of make up with abundant good intentions and lots of energy.

You deserve your FIVE STARS - plus to be made mandatory bedtime reading for all aspiring Dommes and would-be-sissies!

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
To sum it all up.

The story had awesome developement. Mom Helena made major strides in her relationship with her Daughters Tilly and Saffie.For Mom Concita being hesitant to go Full Shemale was understandable,but at the end Helena convinced Concita to have it done for the kids sake.

Now Saffie and Tilly came into there own and became Strong Shemale Bankers who made the Mom Helena proud,but they also blossomed into Sexy Shemales who grew to love having sex with everyone. Next to Tukta it was dramatic that Saffie and Tilly wanted Tukta to become a Shemale like them,and eventually they got Tukta calmed down and Saffie fucked Tukta in her now shemale ass while Tilly gave her a handjob.

But the most dramatic is the Mostly Shemale Daisy Chain with newcomer Honey but on the second Christmas and Saffie and Tilly setup Mom Helena to trick her into joining but then Saffie and Concita surprised Helena by popping out and Saffie smeared lube on Helena's ass and jumped behind and Saffie shoved her Girl Cock in Mom Helena's ass and clamped onto her so she couldn't escape.

And Saffie and Mom Concita held Mom Helena and Saffie fucked her Mom gloriously and so Mom Helena became a Full Lesbian Shemale and everyone became like a Big Lesbian Shemale Family,and maybe Shan and Shuang the little lesbian twins later joined them.But all-in-all for Saffie and Tilly to learn to be just like their Mom Helena was so beautiful and also how they played with their pets Tukta and Honey was special and maybe they treated them like Helena treats her pets tough but fair since they are submissives and Saffie and Tilly need to keep them obedient by being hard on them sometimes.I think Helena expect Saffie and Tilly to take over one day so they need to be hard sometimes to follow in Mom Helena's footsteps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...