Making More Dreams Come True

Story Info
Further adventures of Helena and her shemale daughters.
19.7k words
4.6
39.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

Just a couple of points, this story is written in British-English so the spelling and grammar may well differ from that of the particular dialect in which you were educated. It is also FICTION: anonymous please take note!

The events depicted in this story take place in the months following the end of Making Dreams Come True and so may possibly make more sense if that one is read first. It was written in response to a kind comment made by Floydman1 : I do not find the writing of sequels to be particularly easy; but I was intrigued by the characters introduced in the previous story and decided to poke around in their lives a little more, please do not tell Helena...

Helena's At-Home

It all began at one of Mom's "At-Homes". These are the soirées that take place on the third Thursday afternoon of every month when we were "at home" to receive visitors - always members of "The Circle" which was the unofficial lesbian slavers club of which we were members. A club that, for obvious reasons, does not formally exist.

My twin sister, Tilly, and I really look forward to these gatherings as they are the main stay of our social life: a life that still revolves around Mom. The fact that we exist at all is largely thanks to our beautiful and unusual adopted Mother who had loved and cared for us ever since we were eight years old when our real parents were killed in that motorway pile-up about eleven years ago when we were young children.

Oh, Helena, that's Mom by the way, had tried to find our relatives, but there just weren't any or at least there weren't any close ones who wanted to take us in: there were a few cousins that didn't want anything to do with us but that was all. No aunts, no uncles, no grandparents or at least none that Mom could find. We were just two little kids who would have been shoved into the care system if it hadn't have been for her. Would we have been better off in care? I'll leave that to you to answer but all that I will say is that life would have been different if Ms Yorke hadn't taken us under her wing and shaped our lives for us.

Normally we worked for Mom at her Bank, she owns one, remember? We are there in very junior roles: Tilly is assistant to Mom's PA and helps make sure that everything in her office runs smoothly and efficiently, while I'm assistant to the Personnel Manager and help look after everyone who works for Mom. Most organisations use the 'modern' term Human Resources but the Bank refuses to. This is partly because successful merchant banks are very conservative but mainly because Mom loathes it.

"Resources only exist to be exploited: in other words it is an admission that an organisation treats people as a commodity to be used and abused." Mom had explained without irony. "Any company that thinks this way is inherently evil. Remember, evil begins when people are treated as things."

Mom believed in looking after people, her employees, her family, her servants and her pets - she looked after them all and loved them too and in return people tended to love her back.

So here we were, not yet twenty, and acting as hostesses at the May at-home. "It'll be good practice for you!" She announced before hand. "There won't be many visitors: I'm not expecting more than about six or eight, so all you'll have to do is to circulate, look pretty and make sure that no one is being left out."

We both nodded, a little unsure as to why the responsibility had devolved to us. "Won't you be there, Mom?" Tilly asked a little uncertainly.

Mom smiled. "Oh I'll be there, but I'll be a little busy in my library for most of the afternoon - Circle business, you understand? We're diversifying and extending our membership services to new areas."

All very mysterious. I thought, but said nothing.

"Besides," Mom added equally mysteriously, "Doctor Gupta is attending, hence the low expected turn-out!"

I shuddered. I did not like the woman and as far as I knew, few others in the group did either. Some fancied her: probably because she is an intriguing and dominant woman who was seen as a challenge, but no one actually liked or even trusted her. Okay, okay! I know that it was her that changed us into what we are, or at least her medical contacts in India did, which is the same thing. But despite this, we owe her no gratitude; she was merely following Mom's instructions. In other words, making Mom's dreams come true - at a price.

Mom saw our expressions at the mention of Dr Gupta's name so leaned down and kissed us both one after the other, and yes, she had to lean down quite a way as she is 6' 2" without the four inch heels that she was currently wearing. The world turned temporally golden-blonde as her long hair cascaded over me and her soft maroon lips were pressed against mine.

"Come on," said the drop-dead gorgeous woman, after breaking the kiss, "let's check that everything's ready."

The first to arrive that afternoon was our friend, Margaret Baxter, the psychiatrist. She's a pleasant, grey-haired lady who always has time for a friendly chat, although today proved to be an exception. It was Margaret who had eased us both through our transition and she always went out of her way to spend time with us when she attended one of these gatherings. But not today for after a brief greeting, she vanished into Mum's library where she remained for most of the afternoon.

Lakshmi Gupta burst onto the scene shortly afterwards with a tall, slim, angular woman in-tow. We greeted them on Mom's behalf and were leered at in return. The unknown woman introducing herself as Thelma Detwhiler from the US of A then added patronisingly. "That's America, by the way."

"Yes," an underwhelmed Tilly answered quietly, "I think we might have heard of it."

"Look at you two!" Dr Gupta gasped as she undressed us with her eyes. "Haven't you just blossomed? I could just eat you both up!"

By Thelma's carnivorous expression, Lakshmi would have to fight her off for the privilege.

Gupta turned to the American. "These are the twins that I was telling you about: they used to be brother and sister, but now look at them!"

Thelma was wide-eyed and almost drooling when she exclaimed. "Wow! That sure is one hell of an improvement."

Dr Gupta's mischievous expression led me to believe that she hadn't told her 'friend' the whole story.

The tall, angular American leered at us but just couldn't contain herself any longer. "Yeh, Honey, but which is which?" She almost whined.

"I have no idea!" Gupta's eyes glinted as she proclaimed. "Good aren't I?"

"We the first?" Dr Gupta demanded as she descended heavily into an armchair and spread her knees in a most unladylike manner that forced her skirt to ride up so that her shocking-pink panties were plain for all to see.

Tilly shook her head. "Sorry but Margaret Baxter arrived a little while ago." She really did sound sorry, although as assistant PA, her job included lying on Mom's behalf.

"Who she?" Detwhiler demanded.

"Trick-cyclist: we have several as members."

"Say what?" The American snapped, clearly having problems with British slang.

Gupta rolled her eyes pityingly. "A psychiatrist then!"

"A shrink? Well why the Hell didn't you say so?" The other woman demanded.

Dr Gupta looked at her coolly. "Because no one this side of the Atlantic has used that particular word much in the last forty years."

Detwhiler subsided and muttered something like "You Brits need to get up to date, speech-wise."

Luckily Dr Wendy Dryden arrived about now, which saved us from the linguistic bickering, or would have done if Lakshmi hadn't informed the American woman that the new-comer was a psychologist.

"What's the difference?" She demanded.

"About £60 an hour!" Said Dr Gupta dryly.

The rest of the women gathered over the next hour or so, each arrival being formally announced by our Korean maid, Mi-Cha. The last to arrive being Kê Cai. the Chinese billionaire who attended whenever she was in the UK.

We both bowed to her and welcomed her to 'our Mother's humble dwelling'. She acknowledged our greeting with a smile and a bob of the head, thanked us for our courteous welcome, then chuckled as she advised us not to 'lay it on' so thickly in future.

I blushed while Tilly did a passable impression of a goldfish, both of these reactions caused her to laugh musically as she regarded me. Then after a pause, she reached up and stroked my cheek.

"If only I could condition my white pets to perform that response," she said wistfully, "it is most attractive."

The Soirée continued and soon afternoon tea was served against a background of small-talk and genteel and not so genteel conversation as the women sort to impress each other while they waited to be summoned individually to Mom's library.

Small cucumber sandwiches and tiny cake were daintily nibbled by the ladies while Madam Kê regaled us with stories of her recent business trip to the USA until she was interrupted in mid-sentence.

"What'd ya think of American girls then, Cai?" Demanded Thelma Detwhiler, whose drawled speech made me think of some of the shallower characters from the American TV shows that we watched.

Madam Kê paused and gave her a cool look. She did not like being interrupted in full-flow, nor did she appreciate this uncouth stranger using her given name so casually. She was, however, far too polite to express the displeasure that she clearly felt, her displeasure being so obvious to those of us who knew her.

"Brash but adequate although they do trend to be a little on the heavy side not to mention them being delightfully naïve and unsophisticated. In fact I have shipped several home as souvenirs of a very successful business trip. They will serve me well when broken, trained and civilized." Kê Cai answered politely.

The American woman ignored Madam Kê's displeasure. "What's the line of business that you're in?"

This new interruption was rewarded with an icy stare and a glacial response. "I am currently facilitating the export of advanced Chinese wind and Solar power technology to your country. There is a ready market because what you are designing and producing yourselves is woefully primitive. Why are you interested?"

The American woman bristled at this answer but quickly calmed herself. "Thelma Detwhiler's the name, Cai, I'm a highly regarded attorney specialising in business and corporate law. I would be happy to assist you in your future business dealings in my country."

Kê Cai gave her a piercing stare. "Thank you for your most kind offer, Ms Detwhiler, but I am afraid that I will not be availing myself of your services as I own a leading American law firm."

Thelma looked as if she had been slapped. "Jeez, no need to bite my head off, honey, I was only trying to help!" She whined.

The Chinese woman ignored her for the remainder of the afternoon which caused the rest of the group to regard her increasingly icily although it did take some time for this to sink in. For us, as hostesses of the soirée, this proved to be a rather unfortunate development as she became progressively more focused upon us.

Things came to a head only seconds after Kê Cai had accompanied Dr Gupta and passed through the connecting door into Mom's library. "Jeez, did you hear that guff about her so-called coach being pulled by the sons of her enemies? Who's she trying to kid? I don't believe a word of it." Detwhiler blurted out while the door was still closing.

Suddenly there was an embarrassed silence broken only by the sound of Ludmilla Carbonova, a visiting Russian oligarch, clearing her throat. "I have ridden in coach am I liar too?"

Thelma's mouth opened and closed soundlessly for a few seconds before shutting with an audible clunk.

Madam Carbonova continued with a chuckle. "I travel the five kilometres from airport to Kê Cai's mansion. It is slow but amusing. Okay, so men do not actually pull it but they are harnessed to it and trot or run along in front. Coach has electric motors but speed is governed by how fast horsey-men run."

By now the American lawyer had turned a deep coral pink: "Yes... Well..." She quietly muttered.

But the Russian woman hadn't finished. "And you should see the cuties who drive coach. They are sisters of animals that pull it and they use reins to steer it and a carriage whip to make team go faster." Ludmilla paused while she relished the memory. "Cai really is inventive. Driver-girls wear tight one piece skin-hugging black leather uniform and black thigh boots with five inch stiletto heels. Uniform has openings to show tits and pussy and their mistress has trained them perfectly to use whip to get last bit of speed out of silly horsey-boys."

Ludmilla began to chuckle. "I'm having a carriage of my own built, a classic landau, I think, with family coat of arms painted on doors. Can do anything you please in Putin's Russia, provided you pay him a percentage and keep peasants in order. Kê Cai always very happy to share her ideas."

When it was clear that she had finished, one of the other women asked. "How are your boys, Ludmilla?"

The oligarch displayed a grin that would have terrified a great-white shark. " Pyotr and Konstantin are coming along nicely, thank you, although I had to give them new names once that they started sprouting nice tits so they are now Paula and Katya. For the first time in their lives they are making their mother proud of them."

Suddenly I heard my sister gasp, she'd stood up to place her teacup on the table and the American woman had grabbed her wrist. "Why don'cha come sit by me, honey?" Thelma purred. "I'm sure we'll become such good friends."

Tilly nodded, no doubt remembering her role as hostess, and, after a little hesitation, settled onto the couch besides the angular looking woman who seemed to have a strange idea as to the purpose of Mom's soirée.

The conversation moved onto different topics such as who had acquired new pets; who was sleeping with whom; who was on the way up or indeed, down: just the normal things that would interest competitive lesbian slavers. Nothing surprising there. Mum sent an invite to Ludmilla and the Russian woman moved across and opened the library door...

"What's this in your panties?!?" Detwhiler suddenly shrieked. "Oh you filthy little slut-bitch, it's a cock! You're a fucking boy, you freak!"

My head spun around and I was horrified to see that she'd pushed her hand under the waistband of my sister's skirt and was groping her. Needless to say Tilly was in tears as she desperately tried to pull away. Then time froze while the enormity of what had happened sunk into everyone present. Ludmilla was the first to react and grabbed the larger American woman, pulling her part-way up and over the back of the couch which caused her to loose what ever she had grabbed hold of. There was a tearing sound as the seam of my sister's skirt tore open and then Mom was suddenly there, face thunderous as she slapped the woman hard enough to rattle her teeth.

"How dare you, Madam, how dare you?" She shouted as she hauled the American to her feet.

I didn't see what else happened as Tilly sprinted shrieking out of the room, torn skirt flapping and with me in hot pursuit. I found her in tears in the sun lounge where she grabbed hold of me and sobbed hysterically.

Oh, everything had begun so wonderfully: Mom had put us in charge which proved that she had faith in us. Then that appalling doctor had brought someone along who was even worse than she was. Lakshmi Gupta had ruined everything!

"She said I was a boy!" My sister sobbed, still on the verge of hysteria.

"It's okay, Tilly, she's not here. Mom'll sort her out, you'll see." I tried to comfort her, but she was too upset... Too frightened.

Concita appeared from nowhere and threw her protective arms around us both. She shushed me when I tried to explain. "Mi-Cha told me what happened. Oh my poor baby," she cooed, "my poor, poor baby."

Mom came in a minute or two later and told us not to worry and that we'd never see Thelma Detwhiler again. "Ludmilla will take care of her!" She added cryptically.

She hugged all of us... Tilly, Concita and me. "Take her upstairs while I have a few words with Doctor Gupta. She's realy gone too far this time."

But then Lakshmi Gupta's life seemed to be a series of 'too-fars' one after another after another but somehow, I didn't think that she'd get away with this one.

2. Concita's Ride.

Helena gave the children few days off from the Bank so that the poor girl could get over the assault, which is exactly what it was. Her confidence had taken a bad knock too, I could tell by the way she sat on the edge of my bed right next to me as she peered at her willy and whined. "She grabbed hold of it almost as if she wanted to wrench it off!"

I reached over and gently fondled it. "Maybe she was jealous?"

Tilly sniffed back a tear. "No, she called me filthy boy for having it."

"Well I think it's cute!" I said in an attempt to reassure her. "Maybe that foul woman just doesn't like shemales?"

I let my fingers do the talking for a minute or two and she smiled. "Oh, Concita, what would we do without you?"

Yes, Thelma Detwhiler had upset her but I was sure that it was nothing that sex couldn't put right. "Come on," I said playfully, "why don't we check that it still works?"

I hugged her to me with my left arm while my right hand began a little stroking dance: up and down, backwards and forwards and then round in a little circle. I used my left hand to pull her head towards mine and kissed her gently.

"How does it feel?" I asked after breaking away.

"Nice!" She purred.

I carried on massaging her cock. There were a couple of little twitches, she even dribbled a little per-cum, but nothing more.

Saffie, bless her, had been watching. I saw her frown before kneeling down in front of her sister. She gently moved my hand to one side and kissed her sister's cute little willy before licking it gently. There was still no real response so she sucked it into her mouth and tried to trigger some reaction that way. Between us we persisted, I rubbed and stroked while Saffie licked and sucked... Five minutes... Ten minutes... Tukta, the girls' pet Siamese girl, had joined in by climbing onto my bed behind her to expertly fondle Tilly's large breasts but it seemed hopeless. Tilly was clearly enjoying the attention, but her tool just wouldn't react.

Helena had bought Tukta and had her trained and conditioned as a Christmas present for the twins last year. Tukta belonged to them and was happy to do anything that they wanted. Tukta was their property, just as I was but there is a difference: I was their servant and companion while Tukta was their pet and sex-slave. As you will remember, I used to be their Nanny but now, thanks to Helena, they own me and I dote on them; Tukta, however, is different and I know a lot more about her than I let on. You see, I'm a Filipino and I speak a little Siamese. I know that Tukta is not the girl's name, its a nickname or a description, 'Tukta' means 'doll' and that is precisely what she is: a sex-doll: the Twins' personal sex-toy. As too her name, well she's the only one of us that knows what it is and she can't tell us so 'Doll' she is.

Here she is, fondling her owner's breasts while I am fondling her girl cock. Am I any different? No, not really, but do I care? As long as I have the twins to care for and to make happy, then I am satisfied. And I'll do almost anything to make that happen.

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers