Making Mother My Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly ever so slowly working her way to mom's ass. Using the heels of her palms, Kip was moving in slow circles on her waist, then slowly started massaging mothers ass cheeks. Both hands gripping them while rolling her thumbs in hard circles.

Mom moved her ass into Kips hands, moaned and said, "Oh Kippy that feels so good baby girl, you know what mommy needs."

Kip moved to mom's feet, gently massaging the balls of her feet, lifting one foot and using both hands to rub and massage each one. Pulling her legs apart, Kip could now see mom's wet pussy as she massaged slowly up her calf muscle.

Climbing on the bed straddling her leg, Kip lowered her wet cunt on mom's calf as she started massaging her thighs. Her hands like magic, massaging, rolling her thumbs into the tight muscles, then ever so softly Kip touched mom's pussy lips.

Moving her hand back down her thigh, then back again, massaging her thigh and touching her pussy longer this time. Mom protested, "Kip you shouldn't touch your mother there baby."

Kip ground her wet cunt into mom's calf again and whispered, "It's OK mom, Please let me make you feel good, "Pressing her fingers against mom's wet cunt, parting her lips, and rolling her finger over mom's hard clit.

"No Kippy it isn't right, I am your mother baby, and we shouldn't feel this way." But mom didn't try and move away, instead her true feelings gave her away when she slowly moved her hips into sisters fingers.

Kip slid down laying flat between mom's spread thighs, reached up and pulled mom's ass open, exposing her hot asshole and her wet open cunt. Kip flicked her tongue over mother's shit hole and mom groaned and pushed back into her.

"No Kippy baby, you shouldn't, you shouldn't do that to mommy baby girl."

Kip didn't stop and moved her mouth to mothers open wet pussy, sucking and licking her sweet juice, moaning loudly. "Oh mommy you taste so fucking good, I have wanted this for so long."

As Kip was tongue fucking mothers cunt, mom, pushed against her mouth, "Oh my baby girl, Ohhhhh don't stop, lick mommy's pussy, eat your mothers cunt my little daughter."

Kip stopped licking and said, "Turn over mommy, I want to suck your breasts like I did when I was young."

Mom, was on her back opening her arms to Kip in a heartbeat, "Oh baby girl suckle mommy, suck my mothers milk, oh fuck yes baby."

Kim shimmied up and latched on to a nipple, suckling as she ground her palm into mother's pussy, slipping a finger deep and rolling her thumb over her clit.

Mom was moaning loudly as she whispered, "Oh fuck Kippy suck your mommy's tits baby, finger fuck your mothers pussy hard my sweet girl."

Kip was groaning as she switched tits, suckling, chewing and pulling mom's nipple away from her chest between her teeth.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkk baby girl, chew those nipples, make them hurt baby, I fucking love it rough like that."

Kip was slamming three fingers in mothers hot wet sloppy cunt now, then pulling off the tit, she slid down and pushed mom's legs back. Mom grabbed her ankles and pulled them back near her head, opening her cunt and asshole for her nasty daughter. "Eat me Kippy, eat your mother's wet fucking cunt baby girl, make mommy cum on your face."

Kip buried her face in mother's pussy, lapping and sucking, gently chewing and sucking on her clit, jamming three fingers deep in her fuckhole, mom was grunting and humping my sisters face. "So close baby girl, mommy is soooo close, make me cum my little slut."

Kip slid her tongue to mothers asshole, pulled it open with her fingers and slipped her tongue deep, then rubbed on her clit, shoving her fingers back in. Pulled her tongue out, "Cum for me mother, cum all over your nasty fucking slut of a daughter's face, I want your cum mommy, NOW!"

Mother, convulsed and ground her ass and cunt into my sister, cumming hard on her face, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Kippyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yessssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kip slid up my mother, straddled her, lifted her skirt to show Mom her pussy. Kip's voice changed to that of a little girl, "Mommy, do you like my little girl pussy? It is so wet now mommy, can you lick me please, lick your little girl?"

Mother, grabbed her and pulled her over her face. "Oh yes my little girl, Goddddd I want your tight little pussy."

Kip straddled her face, lifting her skirt so I could see mom licking and hungrily sucking her daughters pussy. "Oh mommy feels so good, so fucking good, eat your baby girl mommy, put your tongue in my little cunny."

Mom was going at Kip's cunt like a woman possessed, licking sucking and lapping, sucking her clit, and licking her tight little asshole, moaning and mumbling, "Oh so good my little girl, so damn good, ohhh godddd I love it."

My fucking cock was throbbing, watching my slut of a mother sucking my sisters cunt. Kip dropped her skirt so mother couldn't see and I climbed on the bed between mothers legs, lifting them and sliding my cock to the entrance of her soaked cunt.

It startled mother, "WHO'S HERE KIP?" Before Kip could answer, I spoke, "It's me mom, Dicky, I caught you two fucking and I am going to get mine now, so shut up and take it, or I will tell Dad."

Mom was pretending to be shocked and appalled, NO DICKY, you can't, you shouldn't, I am your mother."

As I pushed my thick cock in her hot wet sloppy cunt, I buried 6 inches straight away, stretching her pussy and making her grunt and moan.

Kip was looking at me with that, 'Are you crazy look', I just smiled and said, "I had my plan too sister, just like you I wanted mother more than you could ever know."

Mom was still trying to protest, "No baby, you can't fuck your mothers cunt, you will ruin me for your Father baby boy. I know how big you are."

I pulled out and shoved my cock back in a little deeper this time, she moaned and ground her hips to me. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk son, Noooooooooooo, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk."

Sister was now grinding her pussy back into my mothers mouth, mom was still moaning and licking, sucking and groaning as I slammed deeper this time. "Ohh fuck mom, your cunt is sooo fucking tight, so fucking good. Godddddddddddd."

I started pumping into her harder and deeper, she now was groaning and meeting my thrust, trying to get more of my thick long cock in that slut cunt. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk yesssss, fuck your mommy Dicky baby, fuck me good son, slam that big fucking cock in that slut cunt."

Kip was riding her face, grinding and groaning, listening to me and mom fuck, she was so close, groaning as she spoke, "ohh fuck mom suck my cunt, make your daughter cum...Ohhh cummmmingggggg fuckkkkkkkkyessss mommyyyyyyyyyy, yesssss ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

Mom was sucking her juice, as she was squirting on mother's mouth, cumming so hard.

I was pounding that pussy that I owned now and mother was making no pretense, she was humping me spewing vile words. "Fuck your cum slut mother son, you own this cunt you mother fucker, you know how to fuck this pussy baby...cumminggggggggggggggggggggg, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhfucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkk babyyyyyyyyyyyyy yessssssssssssssss."

This sent me over the edge and I blew my big hot load of cum deep in my mothers womb. Sister had crawled down and her head between my legs licking my asshole and my balls slapping against mothers ass. "Ohh shittttttttttttttttt, Goddddddd so gooddddddddd, so fucking gooddddddddddddddddddd, Yessssssss."

Humping and grinding my cock as I emptied my balls in my slut of a mother, My whore, My property.

We collapsed and when we had enough breath to talk, mother said, "was I set up here tonight children?"

Kip giggled, "Well mom as you can see your children wanted you to be more than just our mother, we want you to be a fucktoy."

Mom smiled at Kip, "Well Kip, now that I had your brothers big cock, I guess you are going to have to take care of your Dad's needs."

Kip kissed mom hard, "So I can fuck Daddy and you don't care?"

I was watching and listening, Mom looked at her sternly, "Baby girl, I have known about you and Daddy for quite some time. He talks in his sleep.

"Now we have to find a way to break it to Daddy that I belong to Dicky now."

Kip looked at mom confused, "So you and Dicky have fucked before mom?"

Mom placed her head on my chest, stroking my semi-hard cock, "Yes baby girl, I am his big cock loving whore, and will do anything he tells me. He owns me now."

Kip smiled and cuddled to mom, licking mom's hard nipple, "I will take care of Daddy, I belong to him and he loves fucking his little girl's cunt and asshole."

The week passed and was an all out fuck fest, between the three of us. I enjoyed my mothers beautiful cunt and my sisters hungry cocksucking skills several times. It was a relaxed time for all of us. Mom and Kip wore very little and spent considerable time on their knees worshiping my cock, and enjoying each other.

Mom and sis visited Kim's store and purchased a few delightful items for each. Mom and Kip both bought sexy baby-dolls, teddy s, and garter belts. Kip bought some half cup bras and bustier. They were giggling like school girls when they returned from their shopping.

When dad got back on Saturday, Mother and sister had a plan, to bring him out in the open about him and Kip.

Mom prepared dinner, and I was sitting at the table reading the sports page. I could see Dad and Kip whispering in the living room. Kip later told me that Dad was so horny for her, his hands were all over her when mom wasn't looking, and he was begging her to let him fuck her after mom went to bed.

They never played when Mom was in the house, but after a week without his daughter's pussy he was willing to take a chance. This played right into Kip's and mom's hands. Kip didn't help matters at dinner, spreading her legs so dad could see her wet shaved pussy.

After dinner I excused myself, saying I had a report due tomorrow, and went to my room. Dad was trying to relax in the living room, and Kip went to her room. When mom finished in the kitchen she feigned a headache and said she was going to rest.

It didn't take dad long before he headed to Kip's room downstairs. Kip later told me when he came in her room, she was stretched out on her bed, dressed in the bustier, garter belt, stockings, and 5in. fuck me pumps. His mouth flew open and lost all ability to reason.

He stripped off his clothes, his cock harder than stone looking at his little girl. Kip said she spoke to him in a low and seductive manner, "Did you miss your baby girl Daddy?"

He could hardly speak, he was so consumed with lust, "Oh fuck yes baby girl, my fucking cock has been hard for you for days. I need you so badly Kippy girl."

Mom was upstairs changing into a slut outfit. Black half cup bra, black garter belt, stockings and a pair of thigh high boots with 4 inch heels. This must have been her dominatrix outfit when she and dad played.

She came to my room, with her crop under her arm, and carrying her video camera, "My love, do you approve of how your mother looks?" It was all I could do not to throw her face down and fuck that wet bald cunt raw.

Mom, slid her hand down my cock, cupping my heavy balls, "Give me 15 minutes and then come down. As she left my room, she smiled back at me, "OK baby boy I am ready for this now."

Dad crawled on the bed, between sisters legs and was devouring her sweet wet pussy, pushing her legs back so he could get his tongue deep in her cunt. Sister said she thought her moaning would wake the dead.

Dad looked up at her between her legs and pleaded, "Baby girl daddy needs that pussy, I need to fuck that little cunt now."

Kip rolled on her knees, placed her head down on the pillow, her ass up and hoarsely whispered, "Take me daddy, take what is yours now."

Sister said he was so excited, he grabbed, her hips and thrust his cock deep in her tight pussy. He was grunting and groaning, moaning, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssss, damn so fucking tight baby."

Dad was oblivious to mother standing in the doorway of my sisters room video taping him, slamming his cock in his daughter's cunt. He was grunting and groaning, telling her that she was his little girl slut, his little fucktoy and he couldn't get enough of her tight little pussy.

Mother stepped in the room and in a loud stern voice, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR DAUGHTER JAMES?"

He pulled his cock out, turned over, trying to cover himself and started apologizing all at the same time, "Oh hell Moana, I am so sorry, so sorry, it will never, never happen again..."

Mom still video taping, cut him off, "Shut up James!

"So you like her young pussy do you." More of a statement than a question. Mom slapped the crop on her thigh, "I fucking own you now James. Before we just played sex games where you were submissive, but now you ARE a submissive for real, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

He stammered, his cock shriveled up, "Yes, I understand."

She stepped forward and brought the crop down across his thigh, "Yes what?"

He mumbled, "Yes ma'am"

She allowed a slight smile to escape, "Now I want you to crawl up behind our daughter and eat her asshole, show me what a good ass licker you are, Jim."

He couldn't believe his ears, he scampered behind Kip and pulled her soft ass wide open and started licking and sucking on her puckered hole, moaning as his cock responded.

Mom drug the crop down his ass and over his balls, "You like eating your daughters ass Jim?"

He raised his head, "Oh fuck yes ma'am, so fucking good, may I lick her pussy?"

Mom laughed, and spoke to Kip, "Roll over slut, and allow your Father to eat his baby girls pussy."

Kip rolled over and was mauling her big tits, lifting her hard nipple and sucking it in her mouth, "Eat your baby girls cunt daddy, I know you love it, suck me good."

Jim dove into his little girls cunt, sucking lapping and chewing lightly on her clit. Kip was moaning, Jim was moaning and neither noticed when I entered the room and sat in the chair across the room, my cock out and throbbing at the site of my father sucking my sisters hot pussy.

Mom was grinding her palm into her cunt, moaning softly, trying to maintain control of the situation. She brought the crop down across dad's ass and he winced, "Now get that cock in her tight wet pussy Jim, show me how you have been fucking my daughter for a long time."

You didn't need to tell him twice, he grabbed his cock and drove it into her open pussy, pushing her legs back to her big tits opening her sloppy wet pussy up for him. Grunting and driving deep, "Ohhh baby, fuck your daddy Kippy, I have missed your tight little pussy, sooo fucking good."

I grabbed mom and pulled her back in my lap. She was rocking back and forth, her wet cunt grinding against my cock. I lifted her and she guided my big cock deep in her cunt, slowly settling down on it, driving he deep in her womb. "Ohh baby boy, so good, fuck mommy's pussy, fill me up Dicky."

When dad heard this his head snapped around at us. "What the fuck is this Moana?"

Mom glared at him, "Shut the fuck up and fuck your daughter's cunt Jim, you have your pussy and I have my cock, win/win."

All he could think about was his daughter's cunt squeezing his cock, and he lost all ability to argue, he didn't want to argue. He did have what he wanted all along.

Dad was slamming his cock in and out, driving his balls against her ass, Kip was moaning, sucking her own nipples, growling at her father, "Fuck your slut dad, fuck my pussy hard, fuck this little girl cunt, shoot your daddy cum in me, breed me daddy."

Mom was moaning, riding my cock, my hands mauling her tits, squeezing her nipples hard, her cunt contracting on my hard dick, "Oh fuck mommy son, you own that cunt, I need that big cock, I crave it, Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk, so close baby boy."

I drove my cock into her, grabbing her shoulders and driving her against my hard thrusts, every inch of that big cock claiming my mother's pussy, "Cum with me mom, cum all over your son's cock Now!"

We both started cumming in unison with dad and Kip, all four of us over the edge listening to each other cumming, the room filled with the sounds and smells of wet hot fucking as we all came together.

We were all spent, mom collapsed into my arms, kissing my neck. Dad collapsed into Kip and she had her arms wrapped around dad. We stayed like that for a while. When mom finally spoke, "Jim I know you have been fucking Kip for some time and I was really just biding my time to leave you.

"Then I found I enjoyed submitting to our son. If you agree, we can make this work, you can have Kip, and I can have Dicky. We can still live as a family, but a family with benefits."

He smiled, "Moana, I love the idea of a family with benefits, with no jealousy, no hangups. You can be what ever you want to Dicky while Kip and I will play any games we want."

Mom agreed, "We can play anytime, anywhere, with no regard to a false sense of privacy, meaning if you and Kip want to fuck right in the living room, and it is OK. Dicky and I will do the same, agreed?"

Dad answered quickly, "Hell yes, I think it will be so fucking hot watching Dicky dominate you Moana."

Mom, got up and looked at dad, "Dicky is sleeping with me, if that is OK with you my Master." lowering her eyes at me.

I grabbed her hand, "Good night dad, sweet dreams, sis."

12