Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was as happy as Larry now she was being fucked again, and nearly skipped to the car she was that happy.

All the way home she pushed back against the hard cock fucking her holes. At times Joe saying, "Fucking hell she's trying to take my balls as well."

Miles stopped the car saying to his bro. "Give me some of that hungry cunt. Was going to wait till we got her home but no chance of that if she that hungry for black cock."

Valerie was in heaven once again, being pounded by black cock, all the way home.

Getting out the car Miles knocked on the door. Of course, it was opened by Steve. "Hi faggot," he, said. "Get your cock out and make it hard.". Steve looked surprised but got it out as ordered, to then find Miles taking one shoe of and slapping Steve's erect cock a total of six times. "Fuck, Steve said with each slap.

"Tits out Valerie whore," he said. "Hold them up, were he then proceeded to hit each tit in turn with his shoe a further six times Valerie not making a sound."

Saying. "This punishment is for not! For reading up on servitude to superior people, the mistakes you made today were silly if not stupid, I suggest you read up on it before I come back tomorrow. "

"Yes, we will Miles," Steve said holding his cock.

When they had left. Steve turned to Valerie saying. "What the fuck happened out there today."

"Steve all I did was get out of the car with my cunt on show Miles did not like that. I'm supposed to be a high-class whore now. "You show it when told not until," he said.

"And I get cock slapped for that," God Val. "Don't do anything like that again might get it cut of," he said with a frown.

"Did anything else happen my whore, or will I be getting my cock slapped again." Steve asked.

"Nothing from the normal, they guy removing my tattoo fucked me at the same time nice cock too Steve," she laughed.

"All right you are laughing whore, my cock still hurts."

"Think you better get used to it Steve they don't seem nice people but for god sake don't tell them I said that," Valerie replied.

"So, tell me Steve, what does it look like now." Turning her back to him, so Steve could have a good look at her. "Looking ok whore, much better, lots of white dots on your back now but looking better. Same with your as cheeks as well. So how many more sittings will it take, and I bet you hope lots, if he fucks you each time."

"Think I will be getting plenty of cock when my tattoos have been changed Steve. Seeing I will be a high-class whore then." Valerie said.

"So, do I get to fuck you when I want now, no more just Sundays I hope."

"Steve, whenever have you know me turn down cock, of course you can," she smiled.

The following morning Steve heard a knock at the door on answering he noticed Miles standing there Steve immediately shouted out whore, standing to one side to let Miles in, "she ready faggot," he asked.

"She won't be long Steve said," Miles not bothering to answer him again just stood there.

Valerie appeared wearing the same outfit as yesterday miles immediately ordered her tits out and skirt up saying on inspection. "Good no undies."

Valerie put her tits back in her blouse and lowered her skirt after the mistake she made yesterday.

"You are learning cunt," she heard Mile's say.

"Sassy your ass and get in the car whore, another sitting for you," Miles said.

"Am I to spread my legs wide again, when in the car Sir," Valerie asked.

"Of course, you do cunt that goes without saying," a big smile appeared on Valerie's face.

All the way to the tattoo parlor Valerie once again enjoyed the feeling of black fingers in her cunt.

Getting out of the car, not sowing her cunt this time, she waited for Miles to open the door then walked in and immediately disrobed, noticing others in the shop again.

"Oh, I see the little whore is back wanting more is she," Zeke said.

Valerie did no more than lie on the couch and opened her legs wide waiting for Zeke to start work on her again.

"Looking very wet down there, you. Cunt. Had some fingers in you. have you"

Yes, Sir I have," Valerie replied and I want your cock in me again please if you don't mind."

"Whatever the lady wishes." Zeke took position behind Valerie and stuck his cock in her once again. Valerie grunted.

"Miles," Zeke said. "Think I will remove all of her tattoos some of them not up to the mark of a high-class whore anyway, much easier to do than work round them all. Ask your boss what he wants to put on her instead, and I want to deepen the flames round her cunt anyway. Gives me more time to fuck her wet snatch anyway," he laughed.

"You the boss with tattoos Zeke go ahead," Miles said. "I'll get onto the boss and let you know.

"Good of you Miles she's a good fuck anyway."

Valerie lay there enjoying the fuck. So, glad that her demeaning tattoos were being removed but at the same time wondering what her new Master would put on her instead.

Valerie was loving the fucking that Zeke was giving her, moaning now and again when he went in deep with a squeal of delight when she felt him cum in here. But at the same time wishing and hoping that any tattoos she knew she had to get were less demeaning in nature.

Three hours later she heard Zeke say. "Her backs all done Miles and most of her ass checks as well but the arrows going in her asshole are a pain having to spread them so wide to get at them, its smiling at me." he said laughing.

Miles came over. "looking a bit red Zeke."

"Just put that cream on her, it will look better tomorrow," Zeke informed him,

"A job for faggot I think whore." Miles said

"If you done removing the tattoos for now Zeke don't forget you have to pierce her belly button."

"Look them over whore pick what you want then pass it to Zeke."

"Yes, Sir thank you Valerie replied. "Then noticing a diamond cluster string with a lion motif at the bottom. "Can I have that one Sir please," she asked.

"Good choice whore, of course you may." Miles replied smiling.

"This won't hurt much bitch." Zeke said. Then pinching the flesh with piercing clamps, just below her belly button, he pushed a piercing needle through puled a small ring through with the cluster attached then said, "good girl all done."

'

"Right then whore onto your next port of call," Miles said. Its time go see Abigail about your shoes, oh and make them dam sexy plenty of bling on them."

On entering Valerie immediately disrobed even though others were in the shop. She noticed both Mile's and Abigail looking at her smiling.

Valerie and Abi sat talking, all the time Valerie noticed Abi was looking at her bare cunt. While they went through every shoe she had.

Abi giving advice to Valerie, about what she could expect from her new Master. After heating what Abi said, Valerie replied, "much the same as I have been treated so far, but in much better clothes." Abi laughed at that.

On raising Abi stoked Valerie's wet cunt and said to her, "I'm more of a pussy cunt girl Valerie than cock. If you got time why don't you come and see me, bit of girl on girl eh," laughing again.

Miles shouted out. "you done or what whore."

Valerie replied. "Yes, Sir we are," Abi just raised her eyebrows at Valerie's reply.

"Good, I'm thinking time you had more black fingers and cock it you, go to the car whore."

Sir do I need to get dressed first, or go naked as I am, Valerie asked. "Good reply whore, you're learning. Well seeing you got no tats to show off now you may get dressed but strip of in the car."

"Yes Sir of course I will." Valerie Replied.

Abigail shouted out, "when do I get to use your whore Miles, its killing me looking at her bare cunt all the time."

"Ok you lezzie slut. You can have her for an hour tomorrow, promise." Mile's said laughing. On the way, home first Joe fucked her, them Miles. She was starting to like the feel of Miles cock in her. Joe had a long thinner cock but Miles not overly long, but very fat, she could feel it stretching her.

Dropping her of outside her house Miles passed Valerie the cream. "Saying make sure faggot, puts a lot on your back and ass whore, want it looking good as it will be soon time you use you properly whore as your meant to be used."

Valerie walked in to find her husband making supper. "How did it go today whore no more cock slapping from Miles at least." He said.

"Was ok Steve," she said. "Got fucked on the way there and back. Oh, and Miles is giving me to Abigail for a bit tomorrow seems she is lesbian, more than bi."

"Sweet." Steve said, "A bit of girl on girl would love to see that."

Passing Steve, the cream she said. "So how do I look now."

"Wow my little whore nearly all gone," Steve said. "Just a bit on your ass cheeks, how did you manage to talk them into that. Just looks like you been spanked hard now but most of it gone just the tat all round your cunt left."

"Oh, don't worry Steve he will put more on me, Miles has to speak with his boss about it to see what he wants to see on me. Plus, Zeke's, said it would be easier to do it this way, and he wants to deepen the flames around my cunt anyway."

"Always said you had a hot cunt Valerie and one I will be using later." Steve burst into fits of laughter.

The next morning Steve answered a knock on the door to find Mile's standing there. Steve never spoke just stood to one side. Looking at him, Mile's said," you got a problem with me fagot or what,"

"No not at all Mile's it's just whenever I speak you ignore me." Steve replied.

"Just think yourself lucky faggot," Mile's stated. "Because of your whore wife taking cock all over the place, you will spend the next six months or more, in total luxury travel included. All for being married to her, so why the hell should I speak to you."

All Steve could do was nod then shouted out, "Whore Mile's here."

Coming down the stairs she saw Mile's and said. "Hello Sir."

"Good morning our little whore," Mile's retorted with a smile. "With a bit of luck, you might be done today. Zeke says they weren't that deep, cheap ink, and with them being new, things going better than he thought."

"Sir," Valerie asked. "Has my Master decided what new ones I must have on me."

"Of course, I know you little whore and I will tell Zeke what he wants on you. You want it to be a surprise don't you cunt." laughing as he said it.

"Go on get in the car now and open your legs as usual." he ordered.

Valerie once again skipped to the car, being careful not to show her goods to others. But once in the car she opened her legs wide.

Miles drove as usual. while Joe finger fucked her, and sucked on her nipples hard. "Got to keep these as long as they are whore, for your nipple extension," he said.

Getting out Valerie was careful not to show her cunt to people passing. Noticing Mile's smiling.

Waiting for Mile's to open the door she entered. Where Zeke shouted out, there she is my favorite whore.

Valerie, stripped and assumed her position on the couch, once again feeling Zeke's cock enter her body. Of course, she pulled it right into her, thinking at the same time why can't all girls do this?

Then feeling that familiar stinging feeling on her ass cheeks. It didn't hurt until he was right on her ass hole proper. Valerie winced at that.

No more than four hours later Zeke said. "All done whore. a break of a couple of hours, then I can start work on your new much better tattoos." He said with a big grin of his face.

"Abigail." Mile's, shouted out, "She's all yours for the next three hours, just be careful where she is still red, or it will be your ass that pays the price."

"Oh yummy," Abigail said as she took Valerie's hand. "Please excuse us gentlemen. Oh, and thank you Mile's making a curtsy to show how pleased she was."

Leading Valerie into her private quarters she noticed black metal bars bent in differing shape configurations. The like Valerie had never seen before.

"Bear with me a moment Valerie I won't be long," she said.

"Ok Abigail," Valerie replied smiling.

Curios of what Valerie could see she started inspecting them. Upright bars, lateral bars, differing in length, some bent some straight. What could they be for, more like instilments of torture she thought as she felt shivers running down her back.

"You like what you see Valerie" she heard Abigail say. On turning shades of Mary went through her mind. As Abigail stood there in full Mistress outfit complete with riding crop and professional vibrator in her hands.

"Not surprised surely Valerie, I'm sure you knew I was lesbian. But yes, I have taken Mile's cock into me that keeps him happy, but I much prefer a nice wet cunt to rub onto mine."

"And what you see before you is bondage apparatus where you will be strapped too. Hope you have a supple body Valerie, or you will know about it, in the morning your body will ache."

"Looking at my crop and vibrator I see Valerie as well, don't worry I won't hit your ass with them but your nipples are fair game, and I bet you can guess were the vibrator goes," she said laughing.

"You see Valerie my whore, I run this blog of mine. Kind of a side lime but it does pay well. Its where I take pictures and film willing females such as you., strapped to my devices and then post them on my site for others to see and comment on. You never know Valerie you just might get a lot of request from girls after thy see you on it displaying your goods."

"Pick a device Valerie," she ordered. "Oh, yes and call me Mistress while you are in here and show some pain on you face, people love to think it's hurting you got to get that on the DVD."

Valerie, looked around but could make no sense of any of them, in the end saying, "Mistress that is for you to decide not me."

Abigail smiled. "Want me to strike your nipples whore, answer?" Abigail said. "Yes, Mistress if that pleases you," replied Valerie.

"The crucifix to start with then I think Abigail stated, with a smile on her face,"

Valerie was then strapped upright, arms spread sideways. and lowed onto a blunt bar sticking up, topped with a black dildo. Taking a good half of it in her cunt.

"Now then my whore each time I strike your nipples, the jolt will push you with your resulting actions a little further down that dildo, till it fills you completely. For that not to happen is up to of course, but you will receive far more nipple strikes for your bravery."

Valerie once again gritted her teeth in anticipation of the pain to come.

"Well whore what do you say," Abigail asked.

Valerie opened her mouth to speak but was caught totally unawares as Abigail struck her right nipple hard at that moment. Valerie screamed out FUCKKK making her slide another inch of dildo into her.

"What do you say whore," Abigail asked.

"This whore thanks you Mistress," Valerie managed to say with tears in her eyes.

Taking hold of her nipple Abigail asked why they were so long.

"My Master had the stretched Mistress," Valerie replied.

"Please Valerie whore, tell all those who will watch this, how that was done to you."

"Mistress, my Master started with small but ever-increasing screw cone type nipple extensions and I had to keep them on all the time, until they are ass you see now. Two inches long."

"So, does it hurt more when struck. Soft as now, whore, or hard."

"It hurts ether way Mistress, but more so when hard," Valerie replied.

Getting an ice cube and rubbing both nipples with it Abigail said." Let's make them nice and hard, all will want to see your big whore nipples hard Valerie, they look so gorgeous. And I've been told you have a high pain threshold as well whore, shall we see."

For the next fifteen minutes Valerie was subjected to blow alter blow to her now hard nipples Looking obscene now as they moved up and down with each strike. With every stroke, she took Valerie grunted but made no other sound. Until she With every stroke, she took Valerie grunted but made no other sound. Until she felt the dildo pressing hard against her cervix opening. Making Valerie squirt hard all down her legs and onto the floor.

"Oh, you dirty little fuck whore," Abigail shouted. "As she licked Valerie's legs. Saying, "Mana from heaven this, yum, yum, yum."

"Mmmm you are a brave girl aren't you Valerie," Abigail said. "Shall we see how you are when strapped to my other devices, had them made special to hold whores like you in place, so I could play with them."

For the next two hours Valerie was placed into every device that Abigail had. Sometimes on her front with legs spread wide open with cunt clamps attached and vibrator strapped to her leg rubbing on her clit. Abigail smiled as she turned the speed up and down making valerie nearly squirt, only then did Abigail turn it down. Valerie started to beg Abigail to let her cum the feeling was so intense. Valerie knew then that Abigail was a pro at teasing girls.

"Tell, me and whoever watches this film, that you want to cum for your Mistress whore and that you love her."

"Mistress this whore of yours loves you. Pleaseee I'm begging you let me cum plssssssssssss, Mistress Valerie cried out." Only then did Abigail turn the speed up to watch valerie squirt as never before. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS," cried out Valerie.

Valerie knew then, this was not Mary using her. It was Abigail totally different, giving little pain but the feelings her body felt were so intense, she didn't mind who viewed this film.

"Up on the pony know," Abigail told Valerie. "Let's keep come pressure on that clit of yours." Abigail then added weights to Valerie's legs pulling her further down onto the pony. Saying. "You want more, mm ok then she teased," Adding more weights until it started to cut right into Valerie's cunt and pressing hard on her clit. To Valerie it felt like she was trying to spit her in half. Abigail turned the camera to watch Valerie's facial expressions smiling as she filmed.

Thankfully for Valerie. Both of them heard Mile's shouting, "times up slut."

"Oh, dam it Mile's," Abigail said. "Just as I was having fun with her please ten more minutes."

"Think yourself lucky you got her for so long slut. But Zeke has a lot of work to do on her ass cheeks remember," Mile's replied.

"Ok then," Abigail said. "Come and help me get her down from here." Mile's came in to see Valerie riding the pony with weights pulling her legs down. "You better not have hurt that cunt Abigail, Zeke wants to fuck it again if you have you'll be riding your horse next."

Helping Valerie down, Valerie turned to him smiled and said, "Thank you Mile's,

Mile's smiled back."

Valerie went back into the tattoo parlor assumed her position on the couch with her legs spread wide. But as Zeke put his cock back in her it made Valerie cry out in pain a little.

Mile's shouted out, "you ok their whore."

"I'm fine Mile's thank you," Valerie replied as she altered her position slightly. The next moment Valerie felt Zeke start to tattoo her ass cheeks fucking her at the same time Valerie started to drift in and out of sleep.

Abigail breathed a deep sigh of relief hearing Valerie say that, but at the same time making her want to use her all the more

Valerie was enjoying the fucking she was getting and also the feeling of her ass cheeks being tattooed, no bones there to cause pain she thought, and before she knew it she heard Zeke say what do you think Mile's.

Mile's approached looked at Zeke's handiwork fucking perfection he said. "Showing our whore what she really is Zeke." the boss will be pleased.

At the same time seeing and hearing Abigail giggle. Her heart sank once more, but knowing now not to ask until Steve her husband saw it, only then she would know.

"Whore you deserve to walk to the car naked this time showing your tattoos of. Move your ass cheeks good as you do." Mile's said "You will be fucked all the way home. Now thank Zeke for his work on you whore."