Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Zeke, for my tattoo markings, and for using my holes as yours. I've not seen them yet but if Mile's say they are good then they must be,"

"Anytime whore," Zeke said. "Maybe next time get your udder tits done, want to look at you as I fuck you," smiling as he said it.

Mile's, did as he promised made Valerie walk out naked, saying, "Show them all your tattoos whore." Once in the car Joe fucked her silly leaving a cum trail all over the car seat which Valerie had to clean up with her tongue. Only then did they swap over. Valerie was glad she was taking Mile's cock in her again as she felt him stretch her.

Stopping outside her home Mile's said, "Get dressed whore, only I and your Master decides who see you naked, never forget that.

"Yes of course Mile's Sir, I will never ever fail to remember that." Replied Valerie.

Stepping inside the house Valerie took her skirt of and asked Steve what filth she had on her ass cheeks now. Remember Abigail giggling.

"Fucking hell whore, filth or not it looks beautiful top-class work." Steve replied. "Please tell me what is says Steve I have to know this will be on me for a long time I think."

"Lie down, let me have a good look," Steve said. "Omg whore you really want to know."

"Fucking hell Steve of course I do." Valerie demanded.

Well on your left cheek. Full arched with scroll edges it says OWNED WHORE PROPERTY OF, then a LION MOTIF to match what is in your hair.

"On the other cheek." She heard Steve giggling. "II still says NIGGER WHORE but with PIG as well, under a full arch now with red lips kissing you ass hole he laughed. Coming from the lettering you have two black snakes one disappearing in your ass and the other one going in your cunt but I must say it has been beautifully done valerie."

Omg thought valerie I was hoping they were not as bad as the first lot, but they are. Even got snakes going in me now.

"Seems like you stuck with these now Valerie." Stating the obvious. "Any way you look wet and tired got a good fucking again did you." he said smiling. "Think you better go to bed just try to forget what you tattooed on you, your Master must have plan for us.

The following day Steve heard a knock at the door, Mile's he thought. But on opening it he was a little surprised to see their new Master with Joe and Mile's in tow behind him. Steve immediately stood to one side. Their new master nodded to him then said. "Where is out whore."

"She is resting Sir." Steve replied, "So answered their new Master."

"I'll call her right away." Steve replied.

Going to the foot of the stairs he shouted up, "Valerie get dressed our new Master is here."

"Clothes will not be needed faggot," he said, "I want to see her new tattoos."

"Forget any clothes Valerie he wants you naked." Steve shouted.

Valerie came down head held low in deference to her new Master. Twirl then bend over whore, back towards us, she was told.

Valerie of course complied with his orders, turning twice then bent over giving all a good look at her new tattoos. "Holes wide open." she heard. Valerie gaped her ass checks wide giving all of them a better view.

"See how the snake is going in both holes," Mile's said. "Beautiful work don't you think boss."

"Looks like Zeke has surpassed himself on her," he said. "Fucking her at the same time was he," all laughed. "Love the touch of those flames being deeper round her cunt and with those snakes fucking both holes he deserves a reward, see to it Mile's."

"You may sit now whore Valerie, but spread your legs such a pretty view," she heard him say. "Tell me what do you think of your new tattoos."

"Master it's not like I can see them, but as long as it please you, that is all that matters to me."

"Good girl," he replied. "Mile's the paper work please," he ordered.

Mile's put some paper work in front of Valerie and Steve, they were both told them to read through carefully, on the top it was headed Official Secrets Act. "Take it all in and digest fully he said, then sign next to the cross at the bottom."

Both looked at each other in bewilderment but dully signed and gave them back to Mile's.

"Look at me my slaves, what I'm about to tell you goes no further than this room understand." Both nodded.

"The reason you have both signed those papers. Is because you are about to enter the world as my high-class whore, and my faggot. Who you see and who uses you is on no concern to you."

"You will never speak their names or anything about them, as they will be very powerful figures. They will use you both as hard as they can I hope you understand this, but I will protect you as much as I can.

You see my whores It is their form of release from the pressures of government or business or even sport. But If you ever dare speak of them or their names I promise you. will never see the light of day again." Both gulped hard.

"You will earn more money than you can imagine running into the hundreds of thousands of pounds maybe more, as money means very little to the people who will be using you. Some will disgust you of course, some will have no feeling for the pain they give at all. But I do expect you to keep your cool with them and do exactly as you are told when you are with them. You can always decline any more meetings with them after of course, but while they have you. You will be their slaves"

"Valerie given your age if and only if they like you. you could be with me for five or six years, or until you are worn out by constant cock and pussy usage. But given your form so far, I expect you to succeed."

"Your first test will be this weekend, were they will say what they think of you both. Make sure you succeed both of you."

"Mainly most other meetings will be in other countries, you need to be fully jabbed up for tropical diseases make sure it happens."

"Don't dare let me down or you go back to porn cam viewing Valerie, earning a pittance."

"Never, look them in the face, show respect at all times and I'm sure you will do fine my whores."

"Dress code Valerie will be dog collar only, A tiny maids outfit will be given to you on arrival, just put a coat on to cover yourself till you get there."

"All understood my whores." He asked.

'Yes, Master all understood, will try to do my best for you." Valerie replied.

"Good girl he said, now lay back. I want your cunt to suck my big cock in you again." he said smiling.

"Faggot, drinks all round I think," he shouted out as he fucked his wife hard.

Steve said after they left. "Wow Valerie hope you can take a bit of pain for all that kind money."

"You too Steve," Valerie smiled back.

Saturday morning arrived, Valerie didn't bother getting dressed. After a shower and douche she removed any hair on her body she applied make up to her face looking more than slutty she though. Dabbed her neck face tits cunt and ass with her favorite perfume and waited. Steve was rushing around all nervous like a headless chicken she smiled as she watched him.

Steve heard a knock on the door. "Omg valerie their here," he said. Valerie did nothing more than say. "Calm down Steve."

On opening the door just Mile's stood there. "Our slaves ready he asked."

Just got to put my coat on Mile's Sir Valerie answered.

Looking at Steve he said. "Did you not understand my boss, why are you dressed faggot."

"Oh, sorry I thought he just meant Valerie to be naked, not me as well." Miles slapped his cock hard. "Listen better next time faggot, you will both be given clothes on arrival" he said.

"Sorry," Steve said feeling his cock sting and started to undress. Faggot I don't give a fuck who sees you naked go get in the car minus any clothes. Steve looked shocked but not wanting another slap he made his way to the door completely naked.

"Wait." Mile's said, one minute I have something to tell you. 'Your Master will be there but you don't know him or have ever seen him before, he may issue orders if things are a little quiet and use you at his will, but to you he is just another man there to be respected."

"Tonight, and at all other functions in the future, you Master will be there also, but I and only I will be your Master at these functions address me as such."

Both replied. "Yes Master."

"Keep that coat closed Valerie and make you way to the car. "

Steve tried to keep close to Valerie hiding his hardening cock from onlookers. Valerie smiled thinking you know what it feels like now don't you.

Getting in the car this time Joe drove. Valerie was made to sit between Mile's and Steve. Feeling Mile's hand on her legs looking straight ahead, she spread her legs wide accepting his fingers.

Valerie and Steve had no idea where they were going, out into the country side they drove. Until finally they saw a large mansion came in to view, a large number of posh looking vehicles were parked outside at this point they both took a deep breath.

It was only then that Mile's removed his fingers from her. Valerie was very wet by now.

Getting out Valerie was told to keep her coat on but Steve had to get out naked of course, hands going straight to cover his cock from view.

Mile's told Joe to show them the servants, entrance. "There you will be given your clothes for the night," both replied. "Yes Master."

"Walk behind me whores," Joe instructed. Keeping a respectful distance, they followed Joe, as Miles used the main entrance.

On entering both noticed three girls dressed identically but one stood out from the other two. On her forehead, she had the word. "CUNT" tattooed on her.

Valerie shivered as she saw it, at least I don't have that she thought.

"Oh, I see the newbies are here at last, cunt face said. Mm and a guy as well who is too to bitch.'

"Oh, hi everyone this is my husband Steve. Said Valerie back to them all, so pleased to meet you."

"Better still be fuckable, cunt face retorted laughing."

Both then noticed one more guy dressed as a waiter but his cock was out forced out hard all the time on view, with a cock strap that cupped the balls and cock not only bringing it to attention but turning it a dark red at the same time. "Don't listen to these bitches" he said. "They just teasing you because you are newbies as he held out his hand what are your names he asked." Steve happy to see another guy there said. Oh, sorry I'm Steve this is my wife Valerie.".

"Hi Ritch, here and meet my girlfriend, Anne," he replied.

Joe stopped the conversation as he approached them carrying both Valerie's and Steve's outfits for the night. Putting them on both noticed some differences.

Dressed as a maid with tiny apron Valerie's cunt and ass were on total show. Were the other girls only coming down to cunt level. Valerie's skirt was much shorter.

Steve had only chap style pants as well giving full access to his ass hole as well, she thought. On placing the cock ring on, it made his cock go erect and she watched it turn a dark shade of red much like Ritch's.

"Omg cunt face," Anne said. Get a look at those glorious tattoos she got on her. Fucking hell look were them snakes are going both laughed."

"All I got is cunt, on my forehead, and more cunt, over my cunt, and Anne has piggy whore on her ass checks."

"Fucking hell fire. Anne, she said "get a look at that flaming cunt tattoo. Ohhh I want one," she cried out.

Valerie quite pleased that they liked them, but did managed to say. "Why is my skirt shorter than yours, "looking at the other girls.

"It's because you will both be marked tonight Ritch beamed out, putting a cross on your head so to speak. Don't worry the next time if you get through will be easier. You see Valerie and Steve, they will try to break you tonight, they will have been told by your Master to push you to the limit."

"Forty people will be marking you in four categories from one to ten points in each category. One for presentation, but with your tattoos Valerie you bound to get top marks. Then Manners, for that you will do what you are told no matter how demeaning. Then pain of course if you flinch you get marked down and finally. Submissiveness do not forget to keep your head low, no eye contact, and speak only when spoked to."

"That makes forty people each having up to forty marks each a total of one hundred and sixty points per person so in total one thousand six hundred points, with that many points on offer. that way if people already know you it does tend make it a more equal starting point."

"When me and Anne did our first event we scored together. A total of one thousand eight hundred and seventy points. With myself doing slightly better than Anne but then it was my idea to do it. But as we got more than fifty percent we scraped in and now we are reaping the rewards he smiled."

...

"Myself and Steve are wine waiters we have to stand there until called. Whilst you girls will serve the food."

"You, as well us, must take anything from any of them, if you are to succeed, remember that and good luck to you both," he said. Nice to know thought Valerie but at least with Rich telling them how to act its bound to help. Feeling trepidation in her tummy of what was to come.

The next moment Joe shouted out. "Slave whores all of you ready, present yourselves in an orderly line."

She began to follow closely behind Anne, Cunt head went first must be more than once for her she thought, flowed by Ritch Anne herself Steve flowed behind with Christine bring up the rear.

One by one they went in. All fell to their knees in front of all present. All then went into inspection pose. Fingers clasped together behind their heads, tits pushed out by all the girls, knees spread wide. This at least making the girls skirt ride up so Valerie could see piggy whore on Anne's cheeks and all on offer on Christine's ass cheeks. Seeing no lion motif must have a different Master she assumed.

Without, raising her head she did notice by glancing, all eyes were firmly set on her flaming cunt tattoo as people walked around.

"Thank you slaves you may now begin to take orders," she heard.

Following closely behind Anne she approached the next guest to the one Anne went to. Seeing trousers rather than a skirt with head held low she said. "Sir may I take your order please."

"Yes, whore you may, I want you in my bed tonight with your flaming cunt riding my cock, what do you say to that."

Valerie not knowing the correct response, was saved when Mile's stood up and said. "Not until she has been accepted, you know the rules,"

"That your Master whore," he asked. "Yes, it is Sir," valerie replied. "So be it then whore, sticking two fingers in her cunt and crooking them he pulled her tight then said. "Bring me something hot and spicy then you little fuck whore just like you are. Noticing him tick ten on both presentation and manners.

Going on to the next in line she was about to ask his order, when he said. "Did I say approach me whore, you only do that on my order."

"I'm sorry Sir Valerie retorted please forgive me."

"Fucking bitches not knowing their place." He slapped Valerie hard across her face making her fall down legs splaying in the air, only then did she see this big fat beer belly white guy looking down at her.

"Come, back when I tell you bitch, not until then."

"Yes, Sir sorry," Valerie replied, wanting to rub her reddening cheek but knowing she would be marked down for such an action decided against it. After that she quickly learnt to stand back and wait to be called.

Valerie stood there slightly dazed after her slap taken when she noticed this Asian looking guy crooking his finger at her. She started to approach him head held low again. "Yes, sir may I take your order please." she asked.

"Order he asked, you think this is about food you stupid little bitch. This is about powerful man and women, trying to outdo each other. This little cunt is a game we play with you slaves as the prize. Your masters looking at you wanting to see you get hurt and liking it as well. Get that in your stupid head if you want to succeed cunt."

"Sir then why am I dressed as a maid." Valerie asked. "Why he laughed because we can! We tell you what to wear, how little to wear, what you show, and what you don't, that's why cunt."

"It shows all in here that we are powerful, and such as you are as the downtrodden masses wanting more. If we say come out here with hot coals up your fucking ass you would," he laughed.

"Let me show you how powerful I am you fucking whore, grabbing Valerie by the chin and holding her up. Gather round people this slave has something to show you he shouted out. Valerie noticed a large crown gather round her. Some ignored him though, playing with the other slaves. Bend over the table you little pretty whore he said, all want to see how you are marked."

"Just look at her ladies and Gentlemen this is how far they are prepared to go. To be tattooed as owned, and for what to have a little bit more money in their pockets. To get it they are prepared to let anyone fuck them or use them, as long pockets. To get it they are prepared to let anyone fuck them or use them, as long as they are powerful enough to make them do it, isn't that right you dirty little whore," he screamed.

Valerie had no other choice but to do as she was told. She splayed herself over the table legs spread wide displaying her markings to everyone looking.

"Loving black cock, it seems with two black snakes one in each fuckhole and nigger whore on your ass. Other cock not good enough he said, slapping her ass cheeks hard. "Any other not black cock" wants a slap he said well whore pig you going to learn to take them no matter what color they are, aren't you whore."

'Sir the black snakes going in both holes are from my Master. As he his black it signifies his cock entering me at his will Valerie tried to say." "

Shut the fuck up whore and take your punishment as I see fit."

"Yes sir of course I must and I will, Valerie screamed back" As dozens of hands struck her ass cheeks hard. Please don't cum now valerie thought to herself.

"Tell everyone here what is tattooed on your ass cheeks whore," he demanded.

"Sir," replied Valerie "I have OWNED WHORE then my Masters mark, on one cheek. On the other cheek, I have NIGGER PIG WHORE, then two black snakes going into both my holes, and finally I have red flames surrounding my cunt lips."

"Hear that everyone, she sounds so proud saying it as well. You will go far whore," he said. "But before you get up, when we ass fuck you later you got any shit up there to defile our cocks."

"No sir, I showed and douched both holes before I was picked up this morning by my Master, "replied Valerie.

"I don't believe you whore let's have a look shall we, with that he picked up two serving forks stuck them in Valerie's ass and opened her ass hole wide. Anyone got a torch he asked I want to see inside this whore's ass hole. One, women said "I have a candle here" laughing. That will have to do, taking it from her he held it "I have a candle here" laughing. That will have to do, taking it from her he held it close to Valerie's ass hole to see inside her, and that Valerie could feel the heat from the flame burning her ass. Looking closely, he said "the whore is right nothing at all completely clean. My god he said, did that echo how deep is your shithole whore he said." laughing out loud.

Valerie knew that he was trying to break her by demeaning her in front of all these people. But Valerie was determined that would not succeed, even though there were tears were welling in her eyes.

"May I rise now please Sir," valerie asked. Anyone else want to smack her ass before she does the Asian looking guy asked. Valerie felt her ass being smacked over and over coming very close to cumming until they finally stopped.