Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up you get filthy whore he finally said you may now continue taking orders from people."

"Thank you, Sir, for showing interest in me," With a little bow she turned to see most people gathered round her some making marks on their sheets.

Valerie continued waking round into different spots standing a little them moving on to whoever called her, some fingered her cunt, some her ass hole, one black guy looked at her ass markings and said. "Fuckpig holes eh you'll be needing one of these then he said holding up a butt plug with a long squirrely pig tail attached. Valerie did no more than bend over as he pushed it into her ass hole looking better now," he laughed at her.

A few slapped her cunt hoping to see splashes. But all the women present all used crops on her cunt and ass if it would defile their hands. Valerie thought.

Just then all heard a voice boom out "I'm ready to give my order to any slave present." All looked round to see it was the obese nasty white man with his beer belly hanging down.

As no one moved towards him Valerie though oh well in for a penny in for a pound and moved towards him, stopping just short of arm's length. She asked, "yes sir what would that be."

Looking at her he said. "Tell you something you dirty whore you got nerve."

"Well I'm in need of a toilet whore after drinking so much fine wine," he said. "If you are that toilet whore get down on your knees," he smirked.

What could valerie do, she knew she was being marked so she fell down onto her knees.

"Dirty piss whore as well I see," making sure everyone could hear him he said. "Head up and open your mouth wide whore he commanded."

After a few moments, he started pissing into Valerie's mouth "nice deep swallows whore." Then on het tits down to her tiny skirt, soaking her from head to toe in his acrid smelling piss. Even then valerie had to admire the cock that was pissing on her nice length and fat she thought.

Shaking what remained in his cock onto her hair he just said. "that's it bitch all done stand and show everyone what you look like."

Valerie stood with piss dripping from her to be greeted by rounds of applause seeing all with pens to paper. But more importantly to Valerie seeing her Master and Mile's both smiling.

"Proud little whore aren't you slave, feeling good after being coved in my piss," he carried on, "Well we don't want dirty little whores moving about reeking of piss do we, why don't you take all your piss ridden clothes of now before I put my pen to paper."

Valerie being used to showing her naked body now, disrobed on the spot. "No markings on your cow udders I see, your master need s to correct that but god whore those nipples of yours shout out, I'm a total whore to everyone in here."

At that moment Mile's approached her saying to the fat guy. "If you will excuse us my pet needs to shower, we don't want her moving around smelling of your piss surely."

"If you, her Master she needs markings on her cow udders. Make sure it is done before I see her next, and bring her back naked as she is now," he said. With that he waved them both away.

Taking Valerie by the hand, he whispered in her ear. "Your Master told me to tell you he is so proud of you."

Mile's waited for Valerie to shower often peeking in on her as she washed the piss from her body then taking her by the hand again led her back into the function room still totally naked telling her to sit with her he then told her. "My whore the night is not yet over for you yet I'm afraid, your Master has one further test for you."

Valerie sat with Mile's. "legs wide open whore," he ordered. Valerie spread her legs wide at his command.

As she looked around she noticed a fracas not far away Steve had just been slapped by this woman alleging he had spilled wine over the table but she did notice. This woman was testing him now it seemed as the woman was stroking his cock at the same time. Then standing she kneed Steve in the balls then watched him fall to the floor clutching them with his mouth wide open as he screamed out.

Having no concern for her husband's balls or how he felt all that went through her mind was "omg Steve don't fuck this up for us."

She watched as Anne sucked on a big white cock spewing cum in her mouth, then moving on to the next in line. Cunt face already coved in cum was sucking on another. Whist Christine was flat on her back taking two cocks in her at the same time.

Then mouth open, she looked at Ritch with his hard cock down a black man's throat all this was making Valerie feel extremely horny.

Mile's noticing a nod from his boss gripped Valerie's hand tightly and said. "Up you get whore time to put you on show."

Valerie gulped deeply wondering what she was in for now, was marched naked into the center of the room.

Holding his hands up she heard Mile's said in a loud voice. "Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for coming tonight, as you know this is a special night for Valerie and Steve as they hopefully "if passed" will join other slaves in entertaining you fully at later dates, so please mark highly. None of you here have yet had the pleasure of Valerie's cunt to use but now with a good aim you will. "

"On your table will find a BB gun and thirty plastic pellets each so aim true.at what you are aiming at and hear the bitch squeal, Valerie will be placed on a revolving table giving all a shot at her as she passes around. The target will be her ass hole and cunt which she will stretch open for you all. First to score a hit inside both holes will have the pleasure of dumping a load in each of her three holes any woman who wins will use her as they see fit."

"Oh, come on her Master much too difficult some shouted out. Why not put plastic tubes in her cunt and ass hole to avoid arguments we all want a go at her."

Noticing another nod from his boss Mile's said, "Who agrees," most put their hand up. "So be it," said Mile's

"Valerie my whore," he ordered, "on all fours like the bitch you are. ass and cunt held high." Valerie, assumed the position she was told, "higher cunt gives them all a good shot."

And paint some rings round her holes as well, some of us are blind you know one guy said laughing, and much do I get for hitting her tit.

"Grit your teeth pet this might hurt," he said," as the tube pushed into her cunt hole that slid in easy being just a bit bigger than the average cock., But when she had one pushed into her ass hole it did make her clench tighter, as her ass hole sphincter tried to force it back out."

Valerie was then told to tuck her arms in a rope was passed behind her lags as she held her ass high the rope was then fastened to her dog collar making Valerie immobile the turn table then started to slowly turn on the count of 3 miles said. "1, 2,3 shoot."

Valerie being immobile started to feel the stings on her ass and upper thighs as the pellets struck her although not really hurting the more that struck her the more pain she felt but still no one scoring a direct hit in any of her holes.

"Come on ladies and gentlemen you can do better that that she heard Mile's say." Then a squeal from valerie as she felt a pellet go right in her ass hole. Hooray she heard a man say "Now her cunt hole and I get her.

But as she turned around no one scored any more hits although her ass looked like she had been stung by bees, and the hits by poor shots to the base of her feet hurt like hell.

"Really ladies and gentlemen," Mile's said. "Is it that hard to hit her holes tell you what move 6 feet nearer and I'll give you all twenty more pellets each."

Valerie then heard Mile's shout, "continue firing."

The first shot that hit Val on the ass stung like hell, making her yelp with pain as it embedded in her ass cheeks before finally y dropping free. "You ok whore she heard Mile's say or are they too close now," he asked, "I'm fine Master tell them to carry on please replied Valerie." This remark was met by tumultuous applause.

As they carried on firing and as more shots hit her she was soon turned into a quivering shaking wreck, but still held her ass high. She started to quiver even more now as some were aiming at her tits as well. One shot struck her next to her now throbbing nipple.

Then one shot hit her right in her cunt hole making her cry out FUCKKKKKKK Wishing it was the same man as before but as they kept on firing guessing it was not. Two then Three shots in her ass hole. each time a little yelp of pain from Valerie, please she thought let the next one be in in my cunt as tears welled in her eyes. Another to her cunt FUCK but still they continued to fire until she felt another sting deep inside her cunt and a man shouted. "YESSSSSSS your mine bitch."

"One moment Sir said Mile's let me untie her first," as he watched him approach.

Mile's whispered in Valerie's ear. "Doing good whore keep it up."

As Valerie was untied she noticed the man walking towards her. His completion she could not work out Mediterranean, Indian, or even Far East she could not decide but defiantly not White, all she knew he was about to fuck her.

Asking miles if he had done with her he held up his hands and said to everyone. "In a way, I feel guilty for winning because as a child I had this disease that deadened my nerves down there so if I fuck her it will take a long time before I fill her up with sperm, make no mistake I have plenty of that he laughed."

"Now I know others can't fuck or use her till she is accepted by vote But I am asking if anyone here has any objection, If I fuck her ass hole. Others can fuck her cunt hole. Women can smother her pull her tits etc. Till I fill her ass with sperm but as I have said this will take a long time, more than enough for her to take a few cocks in her fuckhole. May I present this motion to the board.

Valerie noticed five guys huddle together one of them her real Master, after a few minutes they said, "We have no objection, but it is up to this yet to be slave. All then looked at Valerie. All she said was. "I do want my master to be proud of me so I am willing to take what you offer."

"Good girl," she heard Mile's say.

Th next moment she was surrounded by men and women all trying to get at her one woman was even wearing a strappy, and trying to push through was her old friend beer belly. Then she was pushed onto her back as the guy who had won her put his cock in her ass in one full push. Then a cock was thrust into her cunt one woman pulling her nipples up hard, made valerie squeal out loud. But Valerie on the whole, she was enjoying herself all this fucking and using, her all this with her husband watching with ever hardening cock.

"Then after he flooded her cunt with cum another cock was thrust in her cunt. looking up to see this black guy with his face fully covered just seeing his eyes lusting after her. Still the strappy woman was trying to get to her fighting some of the men of as well. Valerie closed her eyes enjoying the cock she had in her cunt right now, when he filled her with cum she even sighed.

"Then as she felt another cock go in her stretching her to the limit, she looked up to see it was her true Master fucking her. As her cunt started to suck it all in all she could do was smile."

"Then five minutes later the guy fucking her ass cried out. "Can't take anymore I'm Cumming as he nutted in her ass hole."

All now getting of Valerie, the woman wearing the strappy slapped Valerie across her face calling her. "A cock loving bitch."

Mile's came over to rescue her, smiling saying, "I think you enjoyed that didn't you my whore."

Then sitting besides, her he even clasped his hand in here's "Not be long my whore he said they are counting now,"

Valerie sat there all excited gripping Mile's hand tightly as she heard. Will Valerie and Steve approach the table your scores have been counted.

Letting go of Mile's hand, she walked over and took her husband's hand looking at his cock, it redder than she had ever seen before. Together they approached the table.

The score for Steve burrows, is nine handed and eighty. More than Ritch she thought "he done good," trying to work out what she had to get, she heard. The score for Valerie burrows is one thousand five hundred and seventy a new record. Valerie felt like kissing Steve and throwing her arms up in triumph, but refrained from doing so at the last minute, not becoming of a high-class whore that she thought.

"Congratulations you two," Mile's said "I knew you would do it but now it becomes serious your Master will speak with you both tomorrow. But tonight, you two have fun if you can push past the cum she has in her he laughed."

The following morning Valerie thought, omg I'm a high-class whore now and my husband is my faggot, giggling to herself.

Steve then said, "Do you think our Master will want us naked dressed or what." he asked. After a long discussion, they decided to leave the front door ajar so they could just walk in to find them both naked in submission pose.

Valerie then told Steve to put his cock strap back on again, "good idea," he said Valerie smiled seeing Steve starting to enjoy it as well.

Thirty minutes later their Master, Mile's, and Joe walked into their home to find them both in submission pose.

Perfect they heard him say. "Mile's take a few shots of my new whores, for my collection."

Five minutes later after Mile's had taken numerous pictures on them. They were told to sit opposite, Valerie of course had to sit legs spread wide.

"So, my whores what does it feel like to be the highest scoring male and female of all time. You my Valerie by a long, long way."

"You do realize Valerie last night you were fucked by Naguta Somi accused of raping thousands of women in his own country. He would have gutted you after, if you were not owned, so think yourself lucky."

Oh, the guy in the hood II get it now thought Valerie. What am I getting myself into, she thought?

But never mind all that. "Steve, I have to say the first time I saw you I did think you were just another white guy wanting his wife to take black cock, a white cuckold faggot did I call you, well after last night you did show promise, so from now you will be marked as owned by me. You have the makings of a good white male whore."

"Valerie your days of being shipped around naked are over. As from now on, you will wear the clothes I say, depending on what, I want you to appear as."

"Apart from one meeting per month as you went to last night, you will be seen not as a slave. But as my high-class whore, taking cock or pussy as you are told at least three sessions per night."

"You will never let your guard down because even naked you will be showing your Masters mark and that reflects back on me. I only want them to see the whore I made standing before them. Yes, you will be used hard a lot are into BDSM scenes but steel yourself, only make sounds if you think it pleases them. Only speak when spoked too, and never look them directly in the face. Is all that clear you two." he asked.

"Oh, yes whore your udder markings will be two Queen of spades one on each tit let them see you as the Black Cock Whore you are."

"Yes, Master," they replied in unison.

"Time to get packed you two then" he said. "Your next stop will be the Caribbean. You will travel business class and I will be in first. Again, you do not know me."

"Your dress code Valerie will be micro skirt, but not one, with see though partitions, three buttoned blouses with your nipple extensions on, let them see your tits and tattoos, as I have arranged for you to be fucked during the flight. Steve, you may have to help them put their cock in her holes to fuck her in such a tight place and of course fluff for your wife."

"Time to make us all lots of money," he said. Standing up dropping his pants, A big smile appeared on Valerie's face as he walked toward her watching his cock harden with each stride as she opened her legs wide.

TO BE CONTINUDE.