Making the Watermelon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she breathed, but he continued kissing her lightly, those lovely pouting lips felt delightful against his. He took her face in his hands and kissed her again, a little harder. Her lips resisted, and then open slowly as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and her warm tongue entwined with his. The gentle kiss began to build in passion and heat as their tongues dueled with each other.

"Dylan," she moaned, as he leaned down to nuzzle her neck, his warm breath and tongue causing goose-bumps to rise all over her throat. He wanted to bite her, leave a mark, something, but knew that would be insane. Her skin was smooth and she tasted like lavender. His lips gently kissed and nipped at her neck and he felt her shudder with excitement. In the dim reflected light, he could see both her nipples were erect and pressing like two hard points though the thin material of her t-shirt. As he kissed her neck, he took one of his fingers and lightly traced the outline of one of her excited nipples.

"Oh..." she groaned softly. "Please stop. If you get me started..."

His hand rubbed along her left breast and gently cupped it. She closed her eyes as he massaged her massive tit. She was wonderfully full and soft and they were real.

"What will happen if you get started?" He teased as he pinched her diamond hard nipple through the material of her thin t-shirt. She moaned and grabbed his hand, trembling.

"We can't, please," she whispered. "Please, don't do this."

His hand slid up under her shirt, pausing when it reached her bra to trace along the edge. Her breath hitched when his finger trailed over her sensitive side.

"Sensitive spot?" he asked, has he tugged her shirt up over her bra, exposing her two large creamy breasts encased in a dark green bra. Her breathing stopped completely as she felt the catches of her bra release. She quickly lifted her hands to prevent the cups from falling away, but Dylan gently grabbed her wrists and pulled them away. He lifted the cups over her big tits and gasped as the two beauties came into view.

Never taking his eyes off her breasts, he wheezed, "They're beautiful." He rolled her long taut nipples between his thumb and forefingers, tugging on them and pinching them. Finally he leaned down and captured the taut little left peak in his mouth sending every nerve ending in her body into excited shock. The steady suction with the occasional graze of teeth was amazing, every time he tugged on her nipple with his mouth; she felt an answering tug between her legs. He switched to her other breast and an involuntary mewl escaped Brandi's lips. He suckled and suckled, pinched and rolled, and she became incoherent with the sensations. Her skin was on fire and she felt a completely instinctive need to have something inside her. Her hips bucked up.

"God, you're so hot." Dylan groaned as he sucked her nipple back into his mouth, flicking at it with his tongue. He dropped his hand to her tan legs slowly stroking up to the hem of her dress.

"Please, Dylan...stop... I won't be able to stop! Ohhhh...." she groaned as her legs parted. His mouth was now filled with her heaving breast as he stroked the hot little wet spot that he had located between her golden thighs. Pulling aside the lacy material of her soaked thong, he touched burning bare skin. She was completely waxed he realized as his fingers parted the fat, chubby lips of her smooth cunt, bringing whimpers and moans from Brandi. With his fingertips, he teased her throbbing clitoris. It felt swollen and she seemed almost frantic for him to touch it as her hips bumped and bucked up to push his finger where she wanted it. He buried, one and then two fingers, deep inside the slick tunnel of her steaming cunt, and she hissed, grinding her hips against his thick fingers. His fingers then circled and circled, taunting her. Her hips kept leaping off her seat as little cries of frustration escaped from her lips. Finally, after Dylan had teased her into an almost frantic state, he touched her swollen button. It was like hitting a starter switch; the first firm press of his finger and she went off. She cried out softly and her back arched as he quickly began to plunge two fingers fast and furiously into her creaming pussy. With her hand stuffed into her mouth to cover any sound, Dylan felt her cunt clamped down on his invading fingers and her big natural tits jumped and shake on her chest from her powerful orgasm. Her strong legs were driving her cunt up and down his fingers as she tried to get his fingers deeper into her hungry pussy. Finally, drained, the arch of her back collapsed and she fell back to the seat, gasping.

Dylan knew that he could not let up on the naïve young beauty queen or all over her religious upbringing and guilt would come washing back into her fevered brain. He pushed up the arm rest between the two seats and kneeled down between her parted thighs. He could see her dewy cunt lips glisten in the dim cabinet light. Her jean skirt was up around her waist, her shirt and bra bunched up around her neck and her yellow thong was off center showing her whole overheated cunt ready for round two. Her eyes looked at him over her heaving tits as he dived between her wide spread thighs and into her open, wet cunt.

"What are you doing?" She hissed at him. He realized that she had never had her pussy licked. This was getting better and better. "Eating your pussy," he mumbled as his long tongue traced up and down her swollen clit. A long, broken moan escaped her as his tongue traced all around her wet folds, pushing between her slick wet pussy lips to circle her throbbing clit. Lapping against the roof of her sex, Dylan licked her hard button again and again bringing whimpering cries from Brandi's throat. Her legs were shaking and she held them wide open as he feasted on her sweet cunt. His tongue slipped out of her and darted back up to her slick nub. As he circled it with his tongue, he shoved two fingers again into her boiling vagina sending her over the edge again. As she started to cum, her hot tight cunt spasmed around his fingers and her hips bucked onto his lapping tongue. She tasted like thick delicious honey. He felt her hands dropping to the back of his head and pulling him deeper and deeper into her. He knelt between her twisting thighs for long minutes as his fingers drove deep into her liquid heat and his tongue never left her burn clit. He would feel her pussy would clamp hard on his fingers or her hips would push wildly against his face. When he brought her off for a fourth time he raised his head out of her gushing cunt.

"Why are you stopping?" she hissed at him.

"Because it's time for your next lesson," he said, unbuckling his belt.

Dylan's jeans came down followed by his jockeys and his long suffering cock sprung out into the dim light. She stared mesmerized by the sight of his thick hard prick. It stood out from his body, flushed and hard. Her eyes widen as his thick cock seemed to grow right before her eyes.

"Touch it," he grunted. She reached out hesitantly and touched a fingertip to the very end of him. It bobbed in return. A bead of moisture appeared at the opening, and she rubbed it around the head. The skin was like silk it was so smooth.

"God, it is huge!" she whispered in astonishment.

He pulled her ass down to the edge of the seat and she suddenly realized he was going to fuck her right in the chair. "We can't!" she hissed at him trying to push him away, but Dylan was too strong. He grabbed her ankles and spread them wide as he kneeled between her thighs. His thick cock was like a heat seeking missile as it found her hot slot and the massive tip slipped just inside of her wet cunt and pulsed there waiting. She moaned in response. Shaking his head in wonder, Dylan had his giant cock ready to plunge into the super tight cunt of this beauty queen who never in her brief life thought she would be having sex in public on an airliner. She was ravishing as he looked down at her taut muscled stomach, her pleading deep blue eyes, and her long golden legs spread wide for him. God, life is good. He slowly thrust into her wet hole, and she grunted in surprise. Dylan groaned in pleasure as her tight and hot cunt enveloped his thick shaft. Her pussy's grip was like a velvet vise as he pulled out and buried himself with the next thrust. Brandi's hands went out and gripped his forearms as he pushed into her again and again, going deeper and harder on each stroke. He reveled in the luscious feeling of her inner walls as they pulled and gripped to his massive cock on each retreat and entrance. She clawed at him as he pierced her cunt again and again. The pleasure increased when he pushed her ankles back even farther and leaned in to get leverage on his thrusts. The feeling of fullness was like no other cock that Brandi had ever experienced; his thrusts stretched her out to the maximum, his withdrawals making her cunt clamp down hungrily trying to draw him back in.

"You're so fucking tight," he whispered as he thrust inside her.

"Oh God..." she moaned, her head thrashing from side to side. She stuffed her shirt and bra into her mouth to cover her moans as her hips started to buck up to meet his thrusts. She was so full, and suddenly her excited cunt clamped down on him and started to spasm as she exploded into orgasm. Dylan continued to slowly thrust in and out of her convulsing cunt, taking long slow strokes that had her bucking and jumping beneath him. He pushed her over farther until she was almost bent double has he sawed in and out of her shuddering cunt. The rippling effects of her powerful cunt muscles were like heaven to him, and he wanted more. But not yet -- he was going to take his time with this young naïve pussy.

He pulled out completely with a loud slurp that could not be anything else but a cock leaving a stuffed pussy. His hand reached around to the back of her head, guiding her forward into a sitting position. She was in shock as the angry red helmet of his huge cock bounced in front of her eyes.

"Open up," he ordered as the leaking tip bumped into her lips. She opened and he slid his long thick cock into her warm mouth, and she got her first taste of cunt covered cock. She marveled at the strange taste. ""You're first blowjob, right?" he asked with a grin. She looked up at him as the silky skin slide further into her mouth and over her tongue. Her eyes widened as he kept pushing in. Dylan watched as about half of his cock slipped into her mouth. Brandi's lips were wrapped around the shaft and were stretched wide.

"Now suck," he ordered. She sucked and he thrust into her mouth. He could feel her tongue whirling a little around underneath his cock.

"That's it," he groaned. "Use your tongue, too." She continued to flip her tongue across his sensitive underside as he stroked into her mouth. He watched as she took the shaft into her face until it seemed impossible that there was enough room. His cock plunged straight to the back of her throat. He felt the head lightly touch the back of her mouth and she gagged, but he kept thrusting.

"Brandi..." Dylan groaned, pumping his cock into her mouth. "Oh fuck!" He marveled at the way she worked her tongue furiously under the head and shaft, it was driving him crazy. She was taking him right up to the edge, and that was too fast. He pulled out of her sucking wet mouth, and his long cock hung before her, dripping with saliva. She looked at it with a confused look on her face.

Dylan looked down at his newest conquest. A beauty queen whose clothes were in complete disarray and her freshly fucked cunt was open for all to view. He had taken a sweet, kind, religious girl and seduced her and fucked her right out in public. She had her first oral sex with him and had just given her first blow job and he wasn't done with this hot piece of tail yet.

He sat down in his seat. His cock was waving in the air and came to rest on his thigh. He grinned at her confusion. She really did not know what to do. Cry for shame or joy. She had crossed so many barriers in the last 15 minutes that she didn't even know how to process it. She sat there with her tits exposed and her legs spread wide and her dress up around her waist. God, she looked like hot! He pulled down her bra and shirt. He helped her pull down her skirt and he stuffed his cock into his pants and zipped up. Checking to see where the flight attendant was, he stood up and looked around. The woman was still snuggled up to her boyfriend in the front row. He could have hung Brandi from the ceiling upside down and fucked her, and they would not have noticed.

He extended his hand to Brandi and said, "Toilets. Now." She took his hand and stood up and began to move up the aisle toward the front. He followed close behind her as they passed the two sleeping lovebirds. The faint odor of hot cunt came to his nose as they moved through the cabin. When they reached the front of the plane, he held the toilet cubicle door open, she slipped inside. Dylan followed behind her and locked the door. As the door closed behind him, he turned and slid right into her arms and his tongue plunged into her mouth. He slid his hands down and squeezed her ass as she ground her groin against the big lump in the front of his pants. He brought his hands up and slipped them up under her t-shirt and squeezed her soft, big tits. He loved the weight and the perfect, bouncy feel of her large breasts in his hands. He rubbed her stiff nipples with his thumbs and she licked her lips with a soft moan. He pulled her t-shirt and bra up and over her head and tossed them into the sink.

Her big round tits came bouncing into view, and he pulled the naked tips to his mouth and sucked. Brandi moaned and leaned back against the metal counter, watching him worship her big tits. He moved from one to another sucking and biting at each rock-hard nipple in turn. She franticly undid his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down over his muscled ass. "My God!" she whispered. Her mouth hung opened wide in amazement when she pulled his hard cock out and she looked down. "It is bigger than before," she said with a little awe in her voice.

He pulled up her skirt around her waist exposing her off-center bright yellow thong. He picked her up and set her carefully on the small stainless steel counter, her full naked tits bouncing in his face.

"What are you going to do?" she said, staring at him as if in a daze.

"Take your panties off," Dylan whispered as he pulled her bright yellow thong down her long legs. Slowly her pouty little cunt came into view, and her moist, pink lips glistened in the pale, unflattering light just above them. Her strong, musky scent filled his nose as he took her thong off. He inhaled deeply of her pungent fragrance as he pulled the thong off each of her firm, tan legs. She was watching him silently, her swollen tits rising and falling in rapid breaths. He tossed the damp, musky garment in the sink with her top and bra.

He pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing his own impressive torso. Brandi sucked in her breath when she saw his sculpted chest and abs. She began to run her hands from his massive chest to his massive cock. Dylan enjoyed her caresses but he had an agenda, and that was to fuck her into complete submission. He put his hands around her hips and pulled her toward him, her taut ass right on the edge, and her legs as wide as she could spread them in the cramped cubicle. Dylan rubbed the tip of his massive cock against her sopping shaved pussy, coating the large cockhead with the thick syrup of her drooling slot. She reached down and took his long thick cock in her hand and held her slick cunt lips apart with the other as she placed the large mushroom head right against her leaking cunt hole. For a moment, Dylan stood there with his huge cock pressed against Brandi's defenseless pussy savoring the vise-like grip of her tight cunt. Then he slowly eased forward, both of them looking down and watching his thick dick slide deep into her smoking twat.

"Uunnghh," she gasped. "Fuck, it's so big." She put her hands on the edge of the counter and held on as Dylan held each of her thighs spread in his hands and drew back his hips. He pushed into her again, the thick pole penetrating her tight hole. "Fuck that feels so fucking good," she breathed as he inched more of his long cock inside her until he bottomed out, his balls resting against her ass cheeks. He began moving, gently sliding his cock in and out of her warm, wet cunt. "Fuck that feels so good," she gurgled. Dylan began to pick up the pace of his thrusts as he slammed into her sending his meat all the way up inside her tight channel. "Oh yeah," Brandi moaned as her hips rose off the counter to meet his powerful thrusts. He tried to bury his plunging cock as deep as he could make it go with each drive into her heat. He could feel the sides of her molten cunt grip and hold his stabbing prick as he thrust into her again and again. She scratched her fingers down his bare chest as he drilled into her sopping wet hole.

"Oh yes ... oh yes," she panted. She was growing louder and louder the harder he plowed his fat dick into her packed cunt. She was twitching and bouncing against him as he crammed her full of his rigid staff. He only hoped she didn't attract too much attention with her moaning. "Uhn ... uhn ... uhn," she moaned with each powerful thrust that drilled into her molten inner core. Panting, her mouth hanging open, her breath sucked in little gasps, Brandi watched intently as his long great cock stabbed into her waxed hole again and again. She had never experienced pleasure like this before. She was almost delirious from the sensations that Dylan's plunging prick was giving her. "Uunghh," she moaned as he again rammed his cock into her scorching cunt. He let go of one of her long, gorgeous legs, and took one of her big bouncing tits and pinched her pink nipple. Little whimpering sounds came from her throat as his hips worked like a jack-hammer into her gushing cunt. Her warm cunt fluids were running down the insides of her thighs and coating his thrusting cock and big swing balls. It felt like warm honey, and it was everywhere. He had never known such a juicy girl. He could tell she was very close to cumming by the way she trembled and shook in his hands. Her fiery cunt began to vibrate and ripple along the length of his thick meat. Looking at him through glassy eyes, she moaned. "Ohhhhh... you can... cum inside ... me... I'm on... the pill..... oooohhhhhhh."

He was not ready to cum, yet. She felt too good to cum, plus he was not done with this sexy school teacher anyway. He knew that he could take her higher, take her to places she had never been sexually. That was the challenge, that was the fun part. To take this naïve, religious, church going, small town beauty queen and make her into a prick hungry, cum swallowing cock freak.

"Ooohhhhhh... God!!!!" she groaned as his hips continued to surge forward, driving his thick meat so deep into her boiling cunt she choked. He again held both her legs in his hands out stretched wide. His ass was a blur as he pounded into her dripping V repeatedly. Suddenly, she was there. She was cumming. Her cunt began to spasm, and the undulating muscles of her sheath began to pull and grip at his thrusting sword with such a fierce energy that it threatened to tear his cock out by the root. Her legs began to squeeze against his strong grip, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her ass was hopping off the counter trying to get more and more cock into her starving cunt. Her large round tits jiggling and bouncing on her chest as her body shook and he kept on slamming his cock into her convulsing cunt. Cunt juice was flying everywhere as it poured from her leaking hole like a faucet. She clenched her teeth together to keep from screaming out loud, but to no avail.