Making the Watermelon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOHHHHH FFUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!" she cried much too loud as the emotions of her huge orgasm overtook her. Still, Dylan maintained his harried pace as his giant cock sailed into her creaming channel. She was grunting and groaning as she continued to cum, and Dylan gave her no rest. Her orgasm never stopped, or subsided, it just continued to build as he pumped more and more thick cock into her tight drenched fuck hole.

Brandi was beside herself. She was awash in passionate sensations that she had never experienced before. Tears of joy were running down her face as she strained to maintain some control. She could not scream out her pleasure, or bang the walls in her ecstasy, she had no where to put these intense emotions and energy as her skilled new lover took her from pleasure peak to pleasure peak. In desperation to put her hands somewhere, Brandi reached up and cupped both of her massive heaving tits in her hands. She lifted them up and began to slid her tongue and lick at her long, thick nipples.

"Fuck that's hot." Dylan wheezed as he watched her lick and suck her own hard nipples. He speeded up his fucking, cramming his cock deep inside her pussy with each thrust. Brandi was moaning incoherently as Dylan plowed into her overworked pussy, "Oh baby . . . cumming . . . cumming . . . fucking . . . cock in cunt!" Brandi gasped and moaned, trying to stifle the sounds of her orgasm as Dylan's skilled cock continued to push her to new heights.

He looked at her. Her head was tilted back. She was gasping deeply as he sawed in and out of her wonderful cunt. She was gone, totally his, any vestige of resistance gone. He had met her, seduced her, and conquered all of her barriers and hang-ups and, now as they fucked in the tiny bathroom of an airliner head for LA, he saw it. The look of lust, pure and simple animal lust. He had obtained his desire. She was no longer human; she was now just a creature of lust wanting one thing. More cock! She only now existed for cock, his cock! As he impaled her on his thrusting spear, as her fleshy cunt-lips gripped his thick prick, he could sense her give up all her inhibitions. She would do anything for him. She was a wet, sticky and burning mass of animal lust and the only thing that would put out her fire was his hot cum shot deep into her boiling womb. As he held her legs extended, he drilled into her clasping, dripping twat with long hard strokes that buried his cock on each thrust. As his balls bounced off her humping ass, for a moment, he felt sad for her. She had not asked to be turned into a slobbering, passion-racked cock whore, but she was one now and he wasn't going to stop fucking her for anything. Not at all -- he was going to push her farther.

"Ohhhhhh... Fuck Me... Oh God!" she groaned as if on cue. Again and again, he speared the voluptuous girl, fucking her, his cock pounding into her deepest clutches, causing her big tits strike against each other, her chin, her shoulders, swinging and crashing together in a violent ballet of bouncing breasts.

"Ohhhhhh.... Jesus... Fuck me!" she cried around a fist stuffed in her mouth, trying anything to stifle her cries of passion. Her powerful legs twisted and turned, jumping in his strong grip, as she desperately tried to change the angle and get more cock into her tight shaved slit. Dylan felt the far off tingle in the back of his swing balls that told him an ejaculation was closing in. With renewed, intense purpose, he plunged with all his force into her burning lava-like cunt. She was so hot that it felt like his big, thick sausage was going to broil in the heat of her red hot pussy. As he thrust in and out her leaking hole, he could hear her panting and gasping. Her knuckles turned white as she desperately hung on to the stainless steel counter.

"OOOOhhhhhhhh... Dylan... ooooohhhhhhh... Fuck Me!" she almost screamed as he changed the angle of his deep thrusts by pulling her long legs over his shoulders. This forced Brandi to lean back on the small shelf as much as she could, holding on to it as she raised her legs higher. He grabbed her full hips and pulled her muscular, burning ass down to the edge of the counter as he simply tore up her shuddering pussy, his entire thick cock ripping into her with swift, brutal motions.

"Fuck, . . . you're so tight like this." He gasped.

"Oh Fuck... Yes... Fuck Me... Baby... Fuck Me!" she moaned, as she dropped her legs down on Dylan's powerful arms. Her thighs splitting wide open, almost perpendicular to him, as his cock jutted back and forth, in and out of her greedy drooling hole. Her ass was bouncing off the counter to try and meet each other his powerful thrusts. She dropped one hand into her steaming crotch and began to furiously rub her burning clit. Unconsciously, her other hand seeking support of her awkward position closed around her yellow thong lying in the sink.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH... FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK..." was cut off as she brought the yellow thong to her mouth and stuffed it inside and bit down on it. The solid metal counter was shaking wildly under their violent assault. He was really laying the pipe to her now as he pushed and pulled her body onto his stabbing spear. Her head struck the mirror loudly once there and then again. Her eyeballs rolled back into her head, her soaked, gaping pussy was stretched open and trying to grip onto his slamming thick cock as it drilled into her slippery wet tunnel. They were one now. One fucking motion of flesh splitting flesh, of pounding, gripping flesh, the slapping of their drenched bodies against each beyond filled the tiny room like thunder. He was trying to get every last inch cock inside her. He pushed and shoved his rampaging cock into her yielding cunt with all of his remaining strength.

Then all at once, her body locked against his. The young beauty queen simply froze, arching her back, her fingernails digging deep into his arms, and she began to cum, and cum, and cum. Her pussy clenching, his hips slamming, her shivering, him gasping, her whimpering, him sighing as his cock slid in and out of her juicing pussy in a blur. With each thrust, his big knob head bounced off her cervix, sending her passion higher and higher. Dylan drilled in and out, sliding his thick cock into her incredibly tight but overworked hole as deep as he could, feeling his own orgasm building and not bothering to hold it back. One last thrust shoved his entire cock deep into Brandi's cunt, his balls against her ass and he felt his cock swell and explode. He began firing off rope after rope of hot thick cum as deep into her clutching vagina as he could. The muscles in his neck were straining and his own body jerking as he drilled into her again and again filling her snatch with his jizz. He was grunting and groaning along with her, as his white hot cum quickly filled her cunt and began to pour out of her hole in long white streams. Brandi moaned as the feeling of his hot cum jetting into her churning cunt triggered her third orgasm, the pair of them gasping and twitching as they came together. Slowly, they both came down, and she took the yellow thong from her lips and threw it back in the sink. They began kissing, tonguing, holding tightly, while his cock was still in her cunt and she was still spasming. The plane hit some hard turbulence and almost shook Dylan off his feet. They broke apart. As his cock pulled from her shaking body, a large stream of cum spilled from her cunt and dripped down the front of the stainless steel counter.

"Oh God, you are still hard!" Brandi said with some awe as she stared at Dylan's nine inch cock that seemed not to have softened at all. It just bounced in the air as it pointed right up at her. She cooed and pulled Dylan to her and began kissing him deeply on the lips. Her tongue shot into his mouth to wrestle with his as her hand stroked up and down the length of his dripping erection. He reached up and began to fondle her magnificent breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipples and making her moan into his mouth. After a minute of mutual groping, it was time to continue the conquest of the Watermelon Queen. Dylan pulled her off the counter and had her kneel on top of the closed toilet seat. He moved around behind her and nudged her knees farther apart. Brandi braced her hands against the wall knowing the assault was coming. Reaching back, she grabbed Dylan's cock and placed it at the entrance of her naked, dripping pussy. Slowly, she started to sit back on him until he felt the blood engorged cockhead slip inside her. He put his hands of her hips and pushed his hips forward.

"Oh God," she groaned as he pressed up into her. He felt her open like a flower to his probing prick. It was almost painfully, the burning tightness that felt like it was peeling the skin off his cock. He pulled out, feeling her thick cunt-lips, her delicious inner folds grasping out for him, then he shoved in again and heard her muffle a scream. He felt her thighs widen, and he sunk into her hot cunt another full inch. He was buried in her to the hairs, his balls resting against her swollen clit. He held himself, frozen, wanting this moment to last forever. The rippling of her cunt walls brought him back to the pleasurable reality and he began to slide in and out of her juicy pussy. Brandi let out a long, low moan as he began to move inside her again. This time Brandi took the lead as she began riding his thick cock, alternating between bouncing up and down on the large peg and grinding her hips back and forth with his thick cock buried fully inside her. Dylan moved his hands from her hips to her huge free swing tits and grabbed them in his large hands. Her nipples were like hard points in his hands as he squeezed and mauled her full round mounds. His cock and thighs were drenched in her juices, and he inhaled deeply, letting her scent fill his nostrils and making his head spin. Brandi was moaning and grunting as she rode Dylan's fat cock, and seemed to enjoy being in the driver seat as she bounced up and down, driving his giant cock up her tight pussy. With a series of sighs and moans, she ground her pussy down hard on his prick, then arched her back and threw her head back. She let out a squeal as her entire body shook. He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock and her juices run down over his balls as she came for the fourth time. As she was cumming, he reached up and pinched both nipples hard while she shook, then she collapsed against him, his cock still embedded deep inside her.

"Oh, God, you are good," she moaned. Dylan chuckled to himself, because she thought they were through and they were just getting started as far as he was concerned. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back unto his cock, grinding against her ass. Brandi began to moan softly, "What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Fucking you, darling," as he said as Dylan thrust his cock hard into her. With her hands pressed against the wall, he fucked Brandi hard, pounding his thick rock hard cock in and out of her. He reached up for her swaying breasts, using them like handles to pull and push her onto his rampant cock. She had to bite her lower lip to keep from moaning too loud. The heat that Dylan generated in her pussy with his long powerful strokes quickly brought her to another shattering climax. She came quickly and violently for a fifth time, grinding her hips back against his as her copious juices ran down her legs. Dylan's vision colored over and he began to pound into her relentlessly, seeking his own orgasm but with a special finality. His rigid cock sheathed so deep inside her on each stroke, so hard on each thrust, that it seemed like it might actually be pulsing through her burning belly. If he had not fucked her before, this round was nothing but animalistic rutting as he fucked his huge cock into her steaming cunt again and again. It was relentless as they tore at each other, his cock taking her higher and higher then she had ever been.

She kept whimpering, "Dylan... oohhhh Dylan ... Fuck me ... oooohhhhh Fuck me!" It was just cock and cunt, cock and cunt, cock and cunt. Over and over, again and again. Like some common whore, he fucked this church going beauty queen. He treated her like rag doll as he drilled his thick meat into her wide open cunt. With each of her cums, which seemed endless now, as he pounded more cock and more cock into her dripping pussy, her cunt would clench, grab at his plunging dick, pull at his shaft in a wild dance of convulsions and ripples, trying to tear his cock out from its roots. As his cock pulverized her cunt mound, her thighs opened wider and she began rutting up and down, her ass moving in cadence with him as he humped into her with a harsh, steady rhythm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! You're fucking me. You're fucking making me cum again." she moaned, almost in tears.

Dylan's thick cock pounded in and out of her juicy pussy. His sweaty hips made loud smacking noises every time he bumped against her churning ass, and Brandi thrust back at him, matching his every thrust in perfect rhythm. She moaned and groaned as he fucked the shit out of her overmatched cunt with all that he was worth, and soon he could feel his cum begin to rise. He had her where he wanted, her head hung down, tears of joy streaming down her face, the veins in her neck bulged as she strained, her big tits pushed into his hands, her fat nipples like burning embers, her cumming cunt milking his thick column, and then the long wait was over. Now for the final act of this little drama of debauchery and seduction.

He jabbed into her exposed cunt three or four more times then pulled out of her dripping pussy. He quickly turned Brandi around and sat her on the toilet seat in front of him. She looked dazed and confused as his giant cock bounced in front of her face. He shoved his cock against her lips, and she simply opened her mouth, and his sperm and pussy coated cock slipped inside. She started sucking immediately, her soft, wet tongue swirling and flicking around the aching head. She was horny all right. Her right hand was rapidly flying up and down jacking the 5 inches of thick hard cock she didn't have in her mouth: while her left hand squeezed his swollen balls. This was the second time in one night she had ever sucked a cock, and this big one was driving her nuts. She almost came just from sucking on it. Dylan's cock was oozing pre-cum at a steady rate, and she swirled her tongue and drank it up like it was the nectar of life.

"Ugh, yes, I'm gonna turn my balls inside out for you," Dylan moaned as she feasted on his hard dick. His cock turned as hard as a piece of steel in her mouth, and the massive head puffed up till it was the only thing she could hold in her mouth. Still her hand flew up and down the length of his cock, while the other squeezed his bloated balls.

"FUCK! I'm Cumming!" He gasped as he put his hands on the top of her head. Brandi tensed in anticipation.

"Here it cums," he groaned and suddenly her mouth was full of a hot thick cream that came jetting out of the end of his giant cock. The first blast was huge; it hit her tonsils and went right down her throat. So did the second blast, and the third, but Brandi was unprepared for the sheer volume of his orgasm, even swallowing as fast as she could, he just came and came. It was pouring out of him in huge gushes, pulsing, flooding into her mouth. She didn't know what to do so she swallowed the thick cream. She gulped fast, letting it slide over her tongue and down her throat. Yet it was coming too fast, she could not keep up. The cum began to overflowed and drip out of the corners of her mouth as he continued to thrust into her mouth. It leaked down her chin and dropped on to her huge heaving tits in great globs of thick white cum. Still he continued to fire ropes of jizz into her throat as he bucked his hips forward jamming the big head against the back of her mouth. She was gagging, but she kept swallowing. Quickly, he pulled his cock from her warm mouth. Long strings of cum were dripping from her chin to her heaving tits. He grabbed his cock and pointed at her face. Thick, hot gobs of cum continued to fire from his cock. She could not believe his cock was still spurting. The cum landed on her face and in her hair. He pumped his shaft and shot what seemed a never-ending supply of jism all over her. Then he pushed his cock into her mouth again and commanded her to clean him off. She jerked the thick shaft, and licked him dry, swallowing him hungrily. When he was finished, and she sucked the last drops of cum out of him, he stepped back and looked at his creation.

The beauty queen was a total mess. She had cum dripping off her cheeks, forehead, nose and chin in long strands that landed on her huge tits. Her legs were spread and her cunt was open, deep red and oozing cum. Her thighs and legs and ass were cover in her juices. She was leaning against the wall of the bathroom with her eyes closed breathing hard. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her clothes were tossed all over the small cubicle.

Dylan reached for a paper towel and cleaned his cock off. He reached down and pulled his jeans up and fastened them. He picked his shirt up off the floor and pulled it over his head. The heavy odor of sex was everywhere, and his cum and her juices clung to all the surfaces in the room. She opened her tired eyes and stared at him blankly. He reached over and picked up her damp thong and handed it to her. She took them, and looked at him. He moved a step to the door and before leaving gave one last look at the totally corrupted young woman. She was completed covered in cum and her clothes smelled of sex. Dylan smiled to himself. She would never be able to go back to that prim and proper boyfriend now. He had been wicked in taking advantage of her, but it had been the most fun he'd had the entire trip.

"The plane will be landing in about 30 minutes. You better get cleaned up."

Then he stepped out of the small temporary sex parlor, and into the real world. As he moved to his seat he passed the couple in the front row and the young man looked up at him. Dylan smiled back. Why not? He had just fucked a beautiful young girl within an inch of her life. He had gotten a girl who had never given a blow job to suck him dry, he had convinced a girl who had never gotten head to let him lick her to orgasm 4 times. He felt like he had helped her out a little as he sat down in his seat with a smug warm feeling. The things that he had done to Brandi made his cock surge down his thigh again. Jesus, she was a hot fuck!

After about 10 minutes, a somewhat rumpled but surprisingly put together Brandi appeared out of the bathroom and made her way back to her seat. She did not acknowledge him at all. She carefully applied new makeup and brushed her hair and straightened up until the call to land came. She looked amazing. She looked like she had never taken part in a drunken, wild, uninhibited sex romp at all. Then she buckled herself in and stared out her window, never looking at Dylan once.

When they had landed and were finally deplaning, she still would not look at or speak to him. It was as if he did not exist. Well, he thought -- I do know the sex was amazing, so I must have pushed her too far. As they made their way up the breezeway to the waiting area, he again could not keep his eyes off that amazing ass of hers. She was truly put together well.

As he moved passed her and into the terminal headed for baggage claim, he saw her greeted by a large crowd of people with balloons and her name on placards. They must be the church group she is staying with. Boy, would they be surprised at what a wild piece of ass she is in private. He arrived at baggage claim and waited for his luggage to be delivered. The early morning sun was just rising. Suddenly, the tiredness invaded hit his body with a rush. The long past week, the mid-night flight, the physical exertion of fucking Brandi hit him in a wave. He really just wanted to go home and go to bed. He casually looked around for Brandi, but did not see her. She was probably with her church confessing her awful experience. Boy, she was one hot woman! He briefly pondered how the minister boyfriend would cope when the newly experienced Brandi returned home. Finally his bag arrived and he grabbed it. Just as he was headed out the door for a cab, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and he looked into the shouldering eyes of a newly created cock whore. She pressed something soft into his hand.