Making the Watermelon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you earned these." He opened his hand to see her bright yellow thong. He smiled. "So I just made a really quick decision. I told those people that I had made different plans and was staying with a new friend. I was hoping that new friend would be you. I will be here all week. All my nights are free, and I was hoping that you and I could have several more in-depth discussions about the sexual experiences of a minister's ex-girlfriend. What do you think? Can I stay with you? You aren't married or engaged are you?"

"No, Brandi, I am very single and you are very welcome to stay with me. It will be a lot of fun." Brandi then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Let me get my bag." As she turned away, he caught the faint odor of her sex. He watched those wonderful tits and amazing ass bounce their way over to the baggage carousel, and he knew that he would be introducing her to anal sex sometime in the next 12 hours. A sudden bolt of clear thinking entered his head. He had fled the South to get away from girls like her, and here was one moving into his house for a whole week. Something he had never let any woman do. Who had seduced and conquered who?

He sighed, feeling exhausted already. With work, and having a house guest, and fucking Brandi every night, it was going to be a very long week. Truly there is no rest for the weary!

The End.