Making Up To Milady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i step back to move the clothes out of the way and glance at Her standing there. Her eyes with the look of confidence because She knows She has me completely in every way. i pause and admire Her for a few seconds... Her gleaming eyes with plenty of fire dancing in them; the fullness of Her pouty lips, the most kissable lips i have ever seen; the sexy dip at the bottom of Her gorgeous neck at the top of Her collarbone, ahh that dip has got to be one of the sexiest places to me on a woman; Her full, rounded, satiny breasts with perfectly erect nipples... those wonderful suckable nipples; Her dainty and cute belly button, the same belly button that i love to tease with my tongue just to hear Her giggle; Her soft and tender tummy, the very tummy that i love to fall asleep with my head on; Her perfect pussy, always sweet tasting and welcoming my hungry mouth and eager fingers; Her rounded hips, ahhh those gorgeous hips, i can't count the number of times i have grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy closer to my face; Her perfect thighs, the thighs i live to caress and massage, the very same thighs that i love to run my hands down; and those legs... those strong legs that have on many occasion wrapped themselves around me and pulled me closer. Milady is truly a goddess, right down to Her kissable feet and lickable toes.

Reaching out and cupping my face in her hand, "My pet, do you see something you like?"

"Oh yes Milady, You are the vision of a goddess to these humble eyes. And i am grateful that You chose me as Your own. For that i will forever be indebted to You Milady. You make me complete. Thank You Milady. "

Milady smiles and brushes my cheek with the back of Her hand and then looks towards the tub. i focus on the full tub and step over to check the water temperature one more time. Satisfied with the water temperature, i extend my hand to Milady to help Her into the tub. Taking my hand She slowly steps in, right foot, the left foot. i step in in front of Her and squat as She slips down into the tub. As She begins to get comfortable, i step back out and dry off my legs.

"How is the bath water Milady?"

"Perfect as usual My pet. "

"i know how You like to relax in the tub for a few Milady so i will leave You for a few but before i leave the room, is there anything i can get for You?"

"Yes My pet, a refill please. "

"Yes Milady," as i obediently take the glass and scurry off to the kitchen to refill Her glass.

Returning with the drink, i pause and admire Her beauty as She lay peacefully in the tub. The bubbles cascading down and across her body. She looks up and catches me staring.

"Yes My pet?"

Startled, i stammer, "uh.. uh... uh... Here is Your drink Milady... will there be anything else i can get for You or do for You at the moment?"

"Give Me a few minutes My pet and then return. I am going to soak for a few moments and enjoy the peacefulness," as She reaches for and takes the drink from my quivering hand.

"Yes Milady. "

i exit the bathroom slowly, pulling the door closed behind me. Again, the feelings of giddiness swarm my mind, body, and soul. i blush slightly as i realize that my pussy is already wet just from her presence and seeing her nakedness. i try to busy myself doing piddly things in order to pass the time until i hear Milady beckon me to return to her side.

"Oh My sweet pet... " Her voice rings out after what seems to be an eternity.

i scamper quickly to the bathroom door, not wanting to keep Milady waiting.

"Yes Milady?"

"you can come back in now. "

Eagerly i push the door open and enter. As usual, the sight of Milady astounds me. Trying not to let my arousal show, i walk over to the tub and kneel by its side.

"Yes Milady, what can i do for You?"

"I am ready to be bathed now my pet," She says as She sits her almost empty glass on the side of the tub.

i do not need to be told what to do. i know this routine like the back of my hand and obediently busy attending to Milady. i get the scrunchie and dip it into the warm, soapy water. i gently place my hand behind Her right heel and lift it from the water. Methodically, i run the scrunchie up and down Milady's calf, front, sides, and back. i submerge the scrunchie again in the fragrant water and proceed to wash Her foot, careful not to tickle and being sure not to miss a spot. i repeat with the left leg in the exact same manner, and then look up for Her approval. She raises Her legs, wiggles Her toes and smiles.

i then move up to Her thighs. Holding Her right leg up in the air, i wash Her thigh in the exact same manner as i did Her calf, only teasingly getting a little high up on the inner thigh. I feel Her tense as the scrunchie brushes across the side of Her pussy. Then moving on to the left leg. This time, doing a little more than brushing across the side of her pussy, but instead, blatantly sliding the scrunchie across.

"Ahem. "

"Yes Milady?" i look up innocently.

"you My pet are supposed to be bathing Me, not trying to arouse Me. "

"Yes Milady," i snicker.

"Excuse Me but are you laughing?"

"No Milady," trying hard to stifle my amusement.

Without saying a word, and keeping my head and eyes lowered, i move up towards Milady's head. i dip the scrunchie in the warm, fragrant, soapy water and begin to wash Her shoulders and chest, slightly squeezing the scrunchie and watching the water run down Her chest and pool in the bend of Her torso. Dipping the scrunchie again i begin to wash in circles Her right breast. Her nipple hardens at my touch but i try to act as if i do not notice, then gently raise Her breast, and wash under it. i glance up quickly and catch Her watching me, i half heartedly grin and then move to the left breast repeating the same process only linger around Her hardening nipple again until i feel Her disapproving stare burning a whole in the top of my head. As She clears her throat loudly, i look up.

Again almost smiling, "Yes Milady?"

"Does My pet have a hidden agenda tonight?"

"No Milady, why?" i answer innocently and begin noticeably fidgeting as i wash her right arm, scrubbing as if there is some terrible dirt stuck there.

"Then why are you trying to wash the skin from My arm? Have i struck upon a truth?"

"No Milady, just trying to make sure You are clean," easing up on the scrubbing and realizing Her arm is a little pink.

Without speaking another word, i delicately wash Her hand and each finger, and then move to the left arm and hand. i look up for Her approval and watch as She raises Her arms, turns them inside and out, inspecting my work, then wiggling Her fingers, and nods. It is time now to move on to Milady's back.

She slowly rises up and i move up further along the length of the tub. As i begin to wash the back of Her neck and back, my nipples brush across the cold side of the tub. i jump a bit startled by the wonderful cold sensation. Milady turns Her head just in time to see my nipples harden quickly. She giggles wickedly, reaches back, and twists the right one. i jump. Again She giggles Her wicked little giggle, the giggle that She knows drives me insane with lust. i try not to let Her notice my immediate arousal and methodically scrub Her back, enjoying watching Her squirm and wiggle, pressing Her back closer to my washing hand.

"Is Milady ready for me to wash Her hair?"

"Yes My pet, but be more careful this time and do not get shampoo in My eyes. "

"Yes Milady," as i reach for the pitcher beside of the tub.

i turn on the water and fill the pitcher with lukewarm water. Placing my hand as a shield over Her eyes, i slowly pour the pitcher of water over Her head wetting Her hair entirely. i refill the pitcher and sit it on the floor by my side. I reach for the shampoo, pour a small amount in the palm of my hand, and rub my hands together. Very gently and delicately so as not to pull Milady's hair, i massage the shampoo into Her hair, watching carefully so as not to get any in Her eyes. i take a few extra moments to massage Her scalp, and hear Her softly moaning the sound of relaxation. It is the moments like these that i cherish. The moments of closeness, of bonding with Milady. The quiet moments that W/we share together, just Her and i. i pause and look at Her. Her eyes closed, completely relaxed. i live to please Milady.

"Milady, it is time to rinse Your hair. Are You ready?"

"Yes My pet. "

Again, covering Her eyes with my hand as a shield; i very very slowly empty the pitcher over Her head. Then quickly refill it and rinse again. i sit the pitcher back down and run my fingers through Her hair to make sure all the soap is gone. i gently wipe Her face with a hand towel. She opens Her eyes and smiles at me lovingly. Proud to have Her approval i smile back.

Without saying a word, She lies back against the tub again and spreads Her legs wide for me. i know now is the time to wash Her pussy. This is always the hardest for me. It is so hard to concentrate on the bath and not get carried away with touching more than i should at this time. She looks at me with Her eyebrow cocked as if to say, "Now stick with what you are supposed to be doing and not playing. "

i nod in obedience of Her silent command, and submerge the scrunchie in the water again. Carefully, i spread Her pussy lips with my left hand and begin to stroke Her inner lips with the scrunchie. i feel Her tense and slightly wiggle at my touch. Trying hard to concentrate and hurry at the same time so that i do not get distracted, i act as if i do not notice Her movements. i then push Her clit to one side with my finger and wash around the base. This time, Milady softly moans and moves noticeably.

"i.. i.. i... am sorry Milady. i am trying hard not to arouse You. "

"MMMM it is ok My pet it is very relaxing. Continue. "

"Yes Milady. "

i push Her hardening clit to the other side and gently wash around it. She moans deeper and spreads Her legs wider. i feel the wetness forming around the lips of my pussy again and all i can think about is tasting Milady's sweetness. Trying desperately to stay focused, i slide the scrunchie lower, gently washing around Her beautiful hunny pot and dipping a finger in during the process. She wiggles and presses against my hand. i look up at Her, trying to figure out what exactly She wants from me. She looks up, opens Her eyes, and smiles the smile of approval. i feel my heart quicken as i slowly slide my finger back into Her pussy. i slowly move it in and out and move my other hand back to Her clit. Adding another finger and tugging softly at Milady's clit, i look up and watch Her face as i fondle Her sweet pussy.

She is lost in a world of pleasure. i sigh, smile, and continue to massage Her clit and gently fuck Her with my fingers. i start to increase my rhythm and notice Her grinding against my hands. i work my pinky finger down to Her puckered asshole and tease it with the tip of my finger. She grinds harder, spreading Her legs wider as if to invite me in. i slowly work the tip of my finger into Her tight asshole, and slowly move it in and out. Simultaneously fucking both holes with my hand. i then tug and stoke at Her clit harder. She moans in pleasure. Bucking against my hands, She commands me, "HARDER MY PET!"

Obediently i put more force behind my movements, tugging Her clit hard almost pinching and pounding Her ass and pussy with the other hand. Harder and faster, i pound Her, splashing water everywhere. She begins bucking hard against me and Her moans deepen. i begin to feel Her muscles tighten around my fingers and She bears down hard against the bottom of the tub. i tug one last time hard on Her clit and shove my fingers deep into Her as She moans loudly and quivers. i feel the rush of Her wetness flowing across my hands. i hold still until She stops quivering, then slowly slide my fingers out of Her and remove my hand from Her clit. She looks up at me with a smile of satisfaction.

"Thank you my sweet pet. "

"You are most welcome Milady," i smile.

"Come here and kiss Me pet. "

Obediently i move up to Milady's head and press my lips to Hers. i feel Her tongue as it licks across my bottom lip. She wraps Her fingers in my hair and pulls me to Her, pressing my nipples against the cold side of the tub. i whimper and spread my lips inviting Her tongue inside of my mouth. She kisses me hard, O/our tongues entangled in a dance of passion. She then pulls back from me, and places a soft delicate peck of a kiss on my lips.

"you are such a good girl my sweet pet," as She lovingly strokes my hair.

"Thank You Milady. I am glad i please You. "

"Now come my pet, it is time to move on to other things, and besides this water is starting to chill. "

i nod and rise to my feet. i pull the plug on the drain and help Milady to Her feet. i hand Her a towel to wrap Herself in and then another to wrap around Her hair. i take Her hand and guide Her out of the tub. She stands still outside of the tub as i lower myself to my knees once again, and begin to dry Her legs. i move up and wipe the water beads from the rest of Her body not covered by the towel She is wrapped in.. She removes the towel from Her head and quickly towel dries her hair as i finish wiping Her shoulders and arms. Taking the damp towel from my hand and dropping the towel She used on Her hair, She leads me out of the bathroom and down the hall to the bedroom.

Once inside of the bedroom, She turns on the lamp by the bed, drops Her towel on the floor, and crawls up onto the bed. She smiles and turns over onto Her stomach. i know She wants me to massage Her back. i climb up onto the bed beside of Her and gently trail my nails first down one side of Her back and then the other. i watch as the tiny goose bumps run down Her skin. Slowly i move closer and straddle Her, my ass against Hers. i start with my thumbs on the back of Her neck and gently rub, increasing the pressure very very slowly.

"Mmmmmmmm, you have such wonderful hands My pet. "

"Thank You Milady. "

i continue working my way down Her neck, slightly increasing the pressure and area covered on Her gorgeous neck, slowly working my thumbs from the center of Her neck outward. She moves Her neck in response to my touches. As i reach the base of her neck, She stops me.

"My pet... "

"Yes Milady? Am i doing something wrong Milady?"

"No My pet, but I want you to remember why I am here tonight. "

"i do Milady. i have to make it up to You tonight for disappointing You last night. "

"Yes my pet. And that being the case, I am going to deal with you a little differently tonight. I had you dress the way you did tonight for a reason. Not for Me to have easier access to toy with your body, but for you to look like a little slut. A little slut that is going to go out of her way tonight to make Me happy. So tonight My pet, W/we are going to play a little game. Pretend I have paid you to please Me. Pretend I have given you a large amount of money to make sure I fall asleep from exhaustion and completely satisfied. you are free to do whatever you like to please Me.

i beam, "Yes Milady. Thank You Milady. "

"Just remember my pet, if I am not satisfied, the consequences shall be worse. And as usual, you are not allowed to touch yourself, play with your pussy, or cum. And remember my pet, I expect to be pleased... very pleased. "

"Yes Milady, as always Milady. "

i continue the massage, starting at the center of Her shoulders, pressing my thumbs together, and placing them right between Her shoulder blades. i begin to work down and outward, spreading the reach of my thumbs and gently increasing the pressure from my hands.

"Mmmmmm... perfect My pet. Just perfect. "

"Thank You Milady. "

Continuing down Her back, i realize that the broader i reach my hands across Her, the more She wiggles. Pressing against my touches. i wonder if Milady realizes just how much pleasing Her turns me on. i smile to myself and continue. i feel Her softly grinding, Her soft, full ass rubbing against my ass. i cannot help myself and even though i know it is wrong, i gently press against Her squirming ass. Suddenly, She stops moving and raises up on Her elbows.

"And just what do you think you are doing My pet?" trying to hide Her amusement and undeniable pride that She has this effect on me.

"uhhh.. uhhh... massaging Your back Milady, just as You requested. "

"I see. Well I asked for a back massage with your hands, not an ass massage with your ass. "

"Yes Milady. "

As She lowers Her chest back down onto the bed, i begin again, this time consciously fighting my urges. Half-heartedly i massage Her back, knowing deep inside of me all i want to do is taste Her skin, Her body, Her ass. i lean up and softly kiss the back of Her neck, testing my limits with Her.

"Mmmmm... My pet, such soft lips. "

Still testing my limits, i continue kissing down Her back, leaving a damp trail down Her back to the base of Her spine. She does not object to the unapproved behavior. i leave another trail of kisses up Her back, pause, and softly let my tongue trail from the base of Her neck down to the small of Her back.

"Very nice My pet... very nice. "

"Thank you Milady. Should continue with the massage or... ", i trail off.

"Continue as you wish, My pet. Just make sure I am pleasured. "

"Yes Milady. "

i slide down and position myself between Milady's legs, my breasts right below Her ass, and raised on my elbows. i begin to lick across the small of Her back. She squirms and i know it is because my tongue is tickling Her. i begin to gently rub Her ass cheeks with my hands. Softly rubbing them as i lick Her lower back. She responds to my touches with small gyrating movements and low moans of pleasure. i let my tongue wander lower, ever so carefully the tip of my tongue dancing around the very top of Her crack.

"Mmmmm," She responds as She wiggles a bit more.

Taking this reaction as one of approval, i continue to rub Her ass cheeks and let my tongue trail down the crack of Her beautiful ass. She arches Her ass upwards as if to request more. Beginning at the top again, i lick the length of Her crack once more, this time letting my tongue sink in slightly. She wiggles even more. Placing hands firmly on each side of Her crack, i gently spread Her ass cheeks a bit and lick down the length of Her crack once more.

"Yessssss My sweet pet... Yessssss. Lick My ass. Show Me just how sorry you are for disappointing me last night," all the while slowing raising Her hips slightly, allowing my tongue more access.

i gently spread Her ass cheeks even wider, and bury my tongue deep at the top of Her crack and lick down the length of Her sweet crack. She arches Her back and moans Her sweet moans of approval. A the last of Her sweet moan escapes Her body, She raises up on "all fours", Her forehead resting on the pillow. i raise myself up to be able to reach Her better and spread Her ass cheeks wider. i drag my tongue down Her crack stopping briefly to lick at the outer edge of Her puckered asshole.

"Oh My God My Pet... " She moans deeply.

i begin to lick at the outer edge of Her asshole, my tongue drawing circles around it. She grinds pressing back against my face. Slowly i begin to press the tip of my tongue just barely into the opening of Her now spreading asshole. She wiggles and presses back against me more, as if Her asshole is begging to be violated by my tongue. i press my tongue in deeper and then withdraw it, and lick the length of Her crack once more. She wiggles, Her beautiful ass moving, teasing me. Oh, how i love to please Milady in this way. She reaches Her hands back, brushes my hands away, and spreads Her own ass cheeks as wide as possible, allowing me complete access to Her begging asshole.

"MORE!" She demands.