Making Up To Milady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her gorgeous ass raised high, Her puckered hole begging to be fucked by my tongue, i oblige Milady. i lick deeply from the bottom of Her crack to the top and then back down to Her asshole, dipping my tongue slightly in at first, then pressing in deep. She moans deeper and presses back hard against my face, forcing my tongue deep into Her wanting asshole.

"That's right My little slut, fuck My asshole with your tongue... you know why i have you here. "

i begin probing Her asshole with my tongue. Pushing in deeper and deeper, swirling my tongue a few times, then withdrawing slightly before pushing back in again. i repeat this process until my entire tongue is buried deep within Milady's asshole. Holding it deep, i begin to lick all around inside of Her now loosening asshole. Hungrily i lick in circles... up and down, back and forth. She begins to buck against my face; moaning and groaning like nothing, i have ever heard before. i change my rhythm and in a matter of seconds am actually fucking Her asshole with my tongue. She spreads Her ass cheeks even further than before, further than i even imagined.

"FUCK MY ASS YOU LITTLE ASS LICKING SLUT!!!!!" She demands between deep seeded moans.

i press my tongue in hard and deep and lick everything that my tongue can reach. i tongue fuck Milady's ass hard, my head bouncing off Her with each stroke of my tongue as She bucks hard against my face. i reach up and grab Her hips, pulling Her ass closer to me, trying to hold Her still a bit. Her movement slightly restricted She begins to grind more against my face. Mercilessly, my tongue probes Her asshole.

"OH GOD YOU ARE SUCH A NASTY LITTLE SLUT!!!!" She exclaims as the entire length of my tongue is moving in and out of Her asshole.

My own saliva dripping from my chin, i realize that this pleasing of Milady is turning me on. i cannot help but to slide my hand down to touch my pussy. My clit rock hard and my pussy dripping from excitement, i inadvertently pause my tongue for a second in distraction and a low moan escapes me.

"you had better not be touching yourself... you are not here to please yourself you are here to please Me," She says between muffled moans.

"NOW, FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR TONGUE YOU SLUT... NOWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Hungrily i resume my tongue assault on Milady's asshole, pushing in so deep almost smothering myself in the process. i hold Her hips tight and pull Her back against my face close. As Her bucking resumes to full force and speed, i slide one of my hands down between Her spread thighs. i cannot believe how wet Milady is... Her juices running down Her inner thigh.

As i continue to fuck Her ass with my tongue, i feel Her begin to tighten and know She is close to cumming. i fuck Her ass harder with my tongue, pressing my entire face between Her widely spread ass cheeks.

"OH MY GOD MY LITTLE SLUT... I AM GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that exclamation said, i slide my hand up Her thigh to Her dripping pussy. It is not hard to find Her rock hard clit protruding from Her lips. i begin to stroke Her clit, drawing circles around it at the base. She bucks and gyrates wildly against my face. i have to fight hard to keep my moving tongue buried in Her ass as She moves and thrashes about. i feel Her ass muscles clench down tight around my tongue as Her entire body tightens. She begins to quiver, still bucking wildly.

"OOOOOOOH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH... AGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, " She screams and digs Her own nails deep into Her widely spread ass cheeks.

She presses back hard against my face and i push my thumb down on Her clit. She bucks wildly and quivers, still screaming out in pleasure as i continue to press my tongue deep into Her tightening asshole. As Her bucking begins to subside, i slowly begin to back off from Her asshole.

i hear Her breathing begin to slow slightly, and withdraw my tongue, softly licking as i pull out. i gently rub across Milady's pussy lips and remove my hand, noticing the puddle of wetness that has formed on the sheets between Her legs. i drag my fingers across it and quickly sneak a taste. She moans softly and collapses onto the bed.

i roll over onto my back and enjoy the sounds of Milady's breathing as She recovers from the intense orgasm. i sigh and without thinking, my hand wanders to my own sopping wet pussy. Slowly i begin to toy with my clit. i close my eyes and imagine it is Milady's hands touching me...

"Oh NO, I do not hardly think so My Pet," as i am jolted from my fantasy.

"Uhhh... Uhhhh," quickly withdrawing my hand, hoping She really did not see.

"I see you still have not learned your lesson. But that is ok; I will deal with that later. Right now, My little slut, I believe it is time for you to get yourself up here and clean this mess from My pussy that you have made. "

"Y.. Y... Yesss M... M... Milady," i stammer my brain racing trying to anticipate the next punishment i will receive for my continued disobedience.

i slowly crawl up to Her, sliding between Her gorgeous thighs. i half-heartedly lick at Her pussy lips, my brain still thinking about my upcoming punishment.

"I SAID CLEAN UP YOUR MESS... NOOOWWWW!!!!!," as She grabs my head, forcing my face down into Her sopping pussy.

Trying to catch my breath from the shock of Her quick movement, i breathe in deeply, inhaling Her wetness into my nose and lungs. i begin to cough and choke. She pops the back of my head firmly and i cough once more. Realizing i have no choice but to lick i begin to lick, hoping to clear some of the wetness and be able to clear my airways.

"That's right you nasty slut... lick... lick My cum up... " she giggles Her wicked little giggle.

As i lick and begin to catch my breath, the arousal again begins building deep inside of me. i lick the inside of Her pussy lips with wide broad strokes. Still holding my head in place, She moans and giggles wickedly... i still cannot believe how wet Milady is. Half licking and half sucking i begin to drink in the wetness that has formed around Her clit and down the insides of Her lips. She squirms delightfully at my touches and feeling Her pleasure makes me squirm.

Whimpering softly and grinding slightly against the bed, i continue to lap softly at Milady's pussy. i slide my thumbs down the length of Her slit and slowly open Her. Her lips now spread, i begin to lick and suck on Her clit. My tongue encircling the beloved little cone as my lips suck at it pulling it into my mouth. She loosens Her grip on my head and begins to run Her fingers through my damp hair.

"Oh My sweet pet, your mouth is divine. "

i continue to make love to Her clit with my mouth. Soft and gently, i lick and suck at it, pulling it into my mouth repeatedly. She whispers sounds of praise and pleasure, half words half sounds. i enjoy pleasing Milady this way. She has the sweetest pussy i have ever tasted and i savor each and every drop of Her nectar.

Sliding one of my hands down a little further, i slowly dip my middle finger into Her soaked hunny pot. She moans softly and presses up against my hand as if to invite my finger deeper. i continue to lick and suck Her clit and begin to slowly slide my middle finger deeper into her drenched opening. i wiggle my middle finger around, touching the walls of Her pussy and She moans and begins to wiggle again. Adding another finger to Her hunny pot, i begin to slowly finger fuck Her pussy, my tongue still caressing Her still hard clit.

Deeper and faster i fuck Her pussy with my fingers, adding yet a third one. i hear Her deep moan of pleasure as Her breathing quickens. i pull harder on Her clit with my lips and bury my fingers deeper into Her dark, wet hole.

"Mmmm... My pet, come here... kiss Me," She whispers as She pulls me up by my hair.

i obey and quickly find myself, eye to eye with my beautiful Lady. W/we stare deeply into E/each O/other's eyes for a brief second before Her hungry lips descend upon mine. She kisses me deep and hard, Her hungry mouth devouring every drop of Her own wetness from my lips, tongue, and mouth. She pulls back, caresses my cheek with the back of Her hand softly, and pushes me back down to Her awaiting pussy.

Greedily and hastily, i dive into Her pussy. My desire for Milady now so strong i can barely contain myself. i spread Her lips wide with my fingers and bury my hot tongue deep into Her hunny pot. my tongue licking and lapping wildly every single spot i can reach, my face pressed hard against Her pussy. Sucking and lapping like a starved animal, i lovingly rape Her wet hole with my tongue.

She moans in ecstasy and begins to grind against my face. Her fingers entangled in my hair, She pushes me deeper and deeper into Her pussy. i press Her clit down with my thumb and wiggle my thumb. i then add two fingers to Her hunny pot along with my tongue. Pressing down hard against Her, i wildly fuck Her hole and push on Her rock hard clit. Shoving my fingers deeper and deeper into Her with each stroke. In a matter of seconds, Milady is wildly fucking my face and screaming out incoherent words of pleasure. i fuck Her harder with my fingers, lick deeper with my tongue, and press harder on Her clit.

"OH GOD YOU LITTLE SLUT, I AM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"

Her body begins to tighten again and i feel Her thighs grip the sides of my head. Harder i violate Her with my hands and tongue. Moaning myself now from the pleasure, i am giving to the beautiful goddess of my dreams.

i feel Her body tighten even more and the juices begin to flow again. Just as i feel the first drops of fresh wetness, i pull my fingers from Her pussy and spread Her hole as wide as possible, stretching it open. i bury my lips deep and shove my tongue in hard. Fighting hard to hold my position as She bucks wildly, i begin to suck Her hard as the nectar begins to flow freely. She bucks against me wildly, yanking my hair hard, half pulling me back and half shoving me deeper. i continue to suck harder and harder, drinking in every drop i can possibly find, almost choking on Her sweetness. Her sweet screams of release are music to my ears. Finally, one last rush of wetness covers my mouth and Her movements begin to subside. i slowly back off, licking the remnants of Her nectar from my lips.

She releases the grip on my hair and begins to relax, still trying to catch Her breath. i lay my head upon Her tummy and tenderly kiss Her mound, just my lips touching Her flesh. She runs Her fingers through my hair again.

"Oh My sweet naughty little pet. You sure know how to please Me. "

"Thank You Milady," i smile to myself and snuggle against Her.

"However, it would seem that you still have not learned your lesson. I do not know what it is going to take for you to learn that you cannot, must not, and will not pleasure yourself without permission. I am sure Daddy is going to be very disappointed that you disobeyed again. "

"But Milady, i didn't actually do it... " i plead innocently.

"That is not the point My pet, you attempted again. And that disappoints Me greatly," still running Her fingers through my hair.

"Remember My pet, tonight you were to please Me, not pleasure yourself at all. "

"Yes Milady," i answer shamefully.

She slides out from under me and sits up on the side of the bed. She pats the pillow that She was laying on and i know She wants me there. Obediently, i crawl up the bed as She climbs down onto the floor. i lay prone on the bed, looking over at Her my mind racing as to what She has in store for me this time.

"My pet, do you need to use the restroom before I leave you for the evening?"

"No Milady," i answer puzzled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Milady, i am sure. "

"Ok pet, just remember I did ask you. "

"Why this strange question Milady?"

"Do you or don't you?' She asks sternly.

"No Milady. "

With Her question being answered, i watch Her cross the room to the locked dresser. She unlocks it and opens it. i can hear Her rummaging through the drawer but cannot see what She is doing. i hear the drawer close and the key lock it once more. She returns to my side with Her hands behind Her back. Softly She strokes my hair.

"you want to cum my pet, and cum you will. "

She climbs up onto the bed and straddles me. i feel Her still damp pussy pressed against the opening in my crotch less panties. She leans over and kisses me passionately, warmly, deeply, and very full of love. i respond to Her kiss with the same fervor. i am so into the kiss that i do not notice that my right wrist is now secured in the fur lined shackle. i start to protest, but She only kisses me more, holding me down, and securing my left wrist in the other shackle.

As She rises from the heated kiss, She secures my arms over my head to the hooks on the headboard. Puzzled, i look up at Her. She only giggles Her wicked little giggle and trails Her nail down my lips, chin, and down between my breasts. She slides down my body, kissing and licking.

"Hmmmmm this is much much better, " i smile to myself.

Reaching my crotch, She slowly sinks her teeth into my damp mound. i cringe, part from pleasure and part from pain. She giggles again. Working Her way down my pussy, She licks, kisses, and nibbles. i squirm in pleasure. One wide lick down the length of my slit and i feel Her fingers probing my dripping hole. i whimper and wiggle against Her fingers.

She stops and turns around on me, straddling my body with Her back to me. She continues to fondle my pussy. Her touches sending me into my own little realm of passion. i squirm and whimper as She probes my pussy deeper and deeper with Her fingers. She begins shoving Her fingers deeper and harder into my willing pussy. i writhe in pleasure and as a reaction tug at my wrist restraints. Bucking against Her thrusts, i moan the moans of a very horny slut. my body and mind begging to be fucked like the nasty slut i am.

"Oh you are a nasty little slut. you are enjoying me fucking your nasty hole aren't you My pet?"

"Yessssss Miladdddyyyyyy," i moan.

i feel something cold and hard at the entrance to my hunny pot. Something large. i realize it is the big purple vibrating dildo that Daddy uses to stretch my ass with on occasion. Quickly without a warning, She shoves it in hard and deep. i scream out in pain. She giggles and pats my mound. Trying to get accustomed to the large object buried deep in my pussy, i try to wiggle a bit, only to notice that during the wonderful finger fucking i was getting, Milady has secured my ankles to the bottom of the bed with the other set of fur-lined shackles. By this point, i am really puzzled and a bit concerned.

Milady slides off my body and onto the floor. She leans over and nibbles at my nipples, tugging my nipple rings with Her teeth. She trails Her nails down my body once more stopping at my clit to pinch and tug it. i writhe in pleasure, moaning, my pussy starting to get accustomed to its very large intruder.

"My pet, I know how badly you have wanted to cum all day. I am pretty sure you have played with your pussy at some point today... "

"No.. No Milady i have not," i interrupt.

"Shhhh... now now My sweet pet, it is ok. you will now get you wish. you can cum all you want," she whispers close to my ear.

"But.. But... "

She reaches down and flips on the vibrator. i immediately moan loudly and begin to writhe.

"Now My pet, you can cum til you can't cum anymore, " She giggles wickedly.

Leaning over and kissing me on the forehead, "I will be here to check on you in the morning My pet. "

Quickly brought back to my senses by this statement, i look at Her bewildered. "But... But... ohhhhh... mmmm... But Milady... please... ahhh... turn this off for a second, " i yell.

"No My pet, enjoy, this is what you have been wanting"... she giggles and leaves the room.

i begin to writhe the best i can in my restrained position. i can barely hear Her in the other room over the hum of the vibrator as She dresses. As the first orgasm grips my body, i hear the door slam as She leaves the house.

Trying hard to concentrate on how to get out this predicament, another violent orgasm shakes my body. Repeatedly i cum... screaming, writhing, cumming violently... Trying to catch my breath the orgasms continue to slam my tired body... My fists clenched and my body tight, i shriek as orgasm after orgasm rips through me... As i begin to feel the lightheadedness approaching, i try to fight the next orgasm to no avail... Tightening i scream out... only to hear in my head Milady's wicked little giggle as i drift off into unconsciousness...