Malcubus Ch. 01: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like this. Not with -- just not like this," she said. When she noticed me standing awkwardly beside her she cracked a grin. "Sorry. Can't believe I actually got distracted for a second." She hopped up to her feet, childlike nature-watching forgotten, and stood with slanted hips. "It's impressive, but it's not you. Fuck, master, you've kept me waiting so long. I need it so bad."

"Just -- just wait," I said, my voice a little rough with nerves. "I wanted to talk with you before -- I just want to talk."

"Oh, we'll talk," she said. "You even brought the pillow. But that's for after."

"Rosie -- Rosmerta, just listen -- "

She ran a finger down the neckline of her t-shirt and it ripped like it had been cut with a razor. She stopped just before her breasts spilled out. What she revealed was almost more tantalizing: pale cleavage dashed with a few faint freckles, with lines of green runes curving down around her breasts towards her navel. My objections collided in my mouth.

The succubus's yearning expression eased for a moment as she gazed at my face. "You're afraid." She seemed surprised but not offended.

"I, uh, hate to keep retreading this ground," I said, "but you are a demon."

"So they tell me." A car passed by on the dirt road, out of view, and quickly fading from earshot. Rosmerta asked seriously: "Eric, when I call you 'master', what do you think I mean?"

"Um. Well, I know it kind of turns me on..."

"Duh."

"...and I summoned you. Bound you to follow my will and, uh, 'aid me in my endeavours'." It was hard to remember all the details from that damn parchment; it was amazing I'd gotten the ritual correct at all. "So you call me master."

The demon nodded. "All true, of course, but that's only a tiny portion of it. Eric, I've been in the Fundament for over sixteen hours now. Have you seen me drink anything?"

"Uh... no?"

"My body isn't like yours," she said, "but it does need fuel to survive. It needs sin. It needs Lust."

"Lust?"

"Your lust, Eric. I need it. I need you." She patted her belly, making the torn t-shirt flutter tantalizingly about. "That's the most binding component of the spell: I can only reap the Lust of mortals through you. And I need the Lust of mortals to survive."

This was some heavy stuff. If she was saying what I thought she was saying, then... "What about in the Umbra? I thought there weren't any mortals there?"

"I did say that. I also said that I did not have a material body down there. Now the Fundament wears upon me, and it will crush me if you do not share your mortal vigour -- your sin."

Although her expression was deadly serious, her words rang a little melodramatic. When you took things down to surface appearances, we were two teenagers standing in a picturesque clearing, talking about dying of supernatural starvation. "It's a little hard to believe," I said. "I mean, I wank a lot, and my stuff's never seemed particularly potent or, or 'sinful' before."

Rosie sighed. "I didn't think I'd need to explain this to you of all people, but... you know what my bond to you means, don't you? My body is just the start. You will command all my power, and I'll use it in your service."

She'd taken another step or two without my notice, and her almost-bare chest was terrifyingly close. "All the kingdoms of the world, and heaven too?" I asked. My voice was a little dry.

"I can't offer quite that much," she said with a tinkling laugh that made my heart ache. "But you'll be my king, and I will change your life. Plus, I don't demand your worship. Only your lust."

She was standing so close to me, her tempest eyes sucking me down. I wanted to lose myself in her depths, to stop thinking and give in to what I'd wanted since the moment she'd appeared in the summoning circle. Only the last remnants of fear made me speak. "What if you're lying?"

Rosie looked truly sad at my continuing doubt, and the pall across her elfin features made me want to take her in my arms right then. Holding out took all of my strength. She thought about my question for a few moments, staring at the ground, before answering.

"If I was lying to you... if I could lie to you..." She looked up at me with sudden intensity. "Then I would not be bound, and never was. You would have no power over me, except that which I let you believe you held."

Ah. Fear was making a potent resurgence now, especially when she took one more step forward and ran a gentle finger down my chest. My shirt didn't rip, but I got the feeling all it would take was a flick of her wrist.

"If I was not yours, Eric? If I wanted you this badly, but had no respect for your will, your wishes, your future..." Her finger went down past my navel before withdrawing, teasing me. "Then I'd throw you to the ground and rape you util you lost consciousness," Rosmerta said. Her voice was quiet and emotionless. "Once you awoke I'd fuck you again, and again, until you were screaming from the pain and you couldn't get hard to save your life. Then... then I'd have to get creative."

I was seriously considering running when Rosmerta dropped to her knees.

"But I'm not lying. Your will is mine to serve. My body is yours. And right now," she looked up at me with a crooked smile, "your slave is begging you to fuck her. Pretty, pretty please."

There was no decision to make. My head was nodding before my brain could put a coherent thought together.

Still on her knees on the grass, Rosie giggled in excitement. "Fire and brimstone, yes. Alright: how do you want me?"

"I -- I, uh..."

She snapped her fingers up at my face. "Like this? Or in my demonic form? It's up to you."

Trying to focus on her spoken questions was like trying to guide the direction of a dream. "You said... you said that your other form was more, uh, true. That it was more like the real you."

"I would be equally happy to remain -- "

"Rosie," I said, kneeling down to touch her cheek with my hand. God, it felt awkward, but it also felt right. "This is our virginity we're talking about it. I want you to be you."

Her cheek moved under my fingers as she smiled again. "You're a romantic, Eric. I'm so glad you bound me." She gently removed my hand. "Your wish is my command."

There was a blurring heat haze accompanied by a waft of brimstone. Even expecting some sort of magical effect, I staggered backwards a couple of steps.

Rosmerta was kneeling just beside the picnic blanket, eyes closed as the last of the heat haze faded. Whispers of wood-smoke rose from the grass in a circle around her. She blinked and looked up at me. "Wish granted, master."

Rosie looked different.

The original summoning was indistinct memory, but now that I was once again looking at her true form, I couldn't imagine how I could ever forget the sight. In my room this morning she'd been a petite little girl with auburn hair and cute freckles; beautiful, sexy, stunning, but still NORMAL, for whatever value that word retained. The thing in front of me still resembled that girl, but some things had changed pretty drastically.

She was bigger. Her skinny teenage frame had been poured into a Venusian hourglass, and even kneeling she was obviously a full head taller than 'human Rosie'. Auburn hair had become fiery scarlet, and flowed in straight sheets over her shoulders down her back, almost touching the ground. A few locks had fallen in front of her, concealing her nipples while making it nigh-impossible to look away from her cavernous cleavage. I managed it, but only because my eyes were drawn down towards her tattoos. The pale green runes, traced in curving letters of some ancient inhuman alphabet, wrapped around her body like vines. They only accentuated her curves, and seemed to direct my gaze downwards to where her clasped hands concealed her sex. She saw me looking and smiled. Plump pink lips sat perfectly on a face so pale it almost hurt to look at. Her eyes had become a brilliant green even more hypnotic than her tattoos, entrancing and bewitching and brighter than the bloody Garden of Eden in summer. I swayed, looking into her smiling eyes.

Oh, yeah, and she was a demon.

Big pink wings were furled behind her back, folded between ruby 'fingers' like a bat's. A spade-tipped tail curled around her kneeling legs, across her lap, and flicked lazily back and forth. And she had horns, great twisting horns like an antelopes, horns the pink of a desert at sunset stretching up from her scarlet hair.

Once a minute of gobsmacked silence had gone by, she spoke. "I can go back to my human form, if you'd like."

"Uh - what? No," I shook my head. "No, this is... You're... Wow."

She giggled. I melted. "I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, master. I'm on display for you to see, while you're still sinfully fully-dressed."

I cleared my throat. "Ah. So, uh... what happens next?"

Rosmerta raised an eyebrow. "I thought we might go fly-fishing."

"Ugh." My knees were weak. Why were my knees so weak? "And you won't steal my soul?"

"Scout's honour," she said with crossed fingers. Her other hand remained in her lap, concealing. "And a bound demon's word, which is honestly more reliable. We covered this."

"I know, I know, I... Fuck, I'm an idiot for it, but I do trust you." I trailed off, staring at her form. Even with the inhuman wings and horns, she was a thousand times hotter than any woman I'd seen before.

She put her hand back in her lap and sat there on her knees. I could feel those green eyes looking at me as I studied the dirt between my shoes.

"You're stalling, Eric," she said.

"Yeah."

"Are you still scared of me?"

"It's not - it's not the horns, or the wings, or that," I stammered.

"You sure? Really, I can go back to - "

"No, I - Actually, I... find them kind of... hot," I managed.

"Aww, you're blushing - right, not helping, sorry master."

I folded my arms, hugging them against myself. "It's just... I'm not exactly a..." I shrugged helplessly. "I'm just a bit new to all of this."

"Hey, so am I, and I'm a sex demon. Let's both do something about it," she said.

I was definitely blushing now. Some kids get cold feet when asking a girl out, or when trying to cop a feel. I was getting cold feet in front of a wet-dream succubus who had practically thrown herself at me. I rubbed my forehead and tried not to look at the vision. "But what if I'm not, you know..."

"What?"

"You know. Not, not good enough."

The horned demon before me rolled her eyes. "Master, if sex is a meal, a virgin's first time is a five-course feast. One I, again, physically need to survive." She winked up at me, and it was like the human girl was at the foot of my bed all over again, jerking me off and waking me up to a new life. "That's right, Eric. If you don't fuck me right now, I will literally die."

I coughed out a little laugh. "I should try that line in bars."

Perfect white teeth glinted in the sunset light as Rosie smiled. Gradually, gracefully, she rose to her feet. Her legs never even parted - she simply rocked back on the balls of her feet and unfolded herself, from standing to kneeling in a few seconds. I could see the muscles flexing in her creamy thighs, her wings pulling further back behind her to counterbalance, her half-concealed breasts swaying slightly as she rose. She giggled when she'd finished showing off.

"Your mouth's open, stud."

"Uh - " Her hands were still clasped in front of her groin, and her hair covered the tips of her breasts. She was technically PG13, and I felt one movement away from coming in my pants. "Sorry."

"Don't be. A girl takes it as a compliment," she smiled. A perfect calf stretched out and she took a step towards me, one and two, out of the circle of burned grass. She was a metre away from me then, arm's length. Standing, she was the exact same height as me, and I'm a gangly 6'3". Rosmerta wasn't gangly. She was smooth, and curved, and so soft in the deepening shadows.

My mouth started moving, unbidden. "We, uh, we could go back to the car if you - "

"Sshh," she said, placing a finger against my lips. Keeping her groin covered, she reached up to her hair and flicked first one, then the other carmine tress behind her shoulders, off her tattoo-framed breasts. I blinked. I couldn't look up from the pink buds of her nipples.

"I've unwrapped your presents, Eric," she whispered. "Aren't you going to play with them?" Her hand took mine, and gently drew it to her breasts.

I'd felt breasts before, when I was going out with Moira. That was awkward and hurried and always through her top, but it was still one of the highlights of my life so far. Compared to this, it was... At that moment, I couldn't have remembered my ex's name if I'd tried.

Rosmerta's wings flared behind her as I caressed her breasts. The latter were firm and heavy, but pliable enough that my fingers almost vanished in her creamy flesh. She made a noise at the back of her throat, a happy hum.

"That's it, just like that," she whispered. "Feel me up. Feel my tits."

"Your, uh..."

"Oh, they're tits, Eric. You don't need to call sexy fucking things like these 'breasts'; they're my tits, and now they're yours as well." She smirked. "Enjoy them."

Both hands on the wheel, I squeezed a little harder and watched the wobble travel up and down her cleavage. I wanted - I'm not sure what I wanted. I wanted a lot of things. Shelving all thoughts for the moment, I took my thumb and brushed her right nipple. Her eyelids fluttered at that, so I started rubbing around her pink peaks.

"A little harder, please, Eric," she said. Her breath was hot against my face, her green eyes filling my vision. "And while you're at it... Do like the lobster says and kiss the girl."

I thought, they get Disney in hell? Then Rosie's lips pressed against mine, and I wasn't thinking anymore.

The world was spinning. Her lips were so soft, so moist, pressing and moving against mine, retreating by the tiniest fraction only to massage against them again. Her hand came up to cradle my cheek, then her lips parted and her breath was in my mouth, her tongue-tip was touching mine, and all the while her breasts swayed in my hands and I swayed on my feet and there was nothing but breath and warmth and woman. Fire burned in my groin. I was making noises, but I couldn't hear them.

Rosie came up for air, eyes sparkling. "Not so scary now, am I?" Her wings cast long shadows behind her as she kissed my cheek, then again, kissing back towards my lips. "Pinch my nipples a little," she breathed as her tongue slipped back in my mouth. She cooed when I did so, and cooed again in joy when I pressed my tongue forward into her mouth. Her saliva was so warm, fresh, almost sweet; it almost tingled against my tongue. I squeezed her nipples again and she shuddered; worried I'd hurt her, I tried to pull back, but her hand kept my head pressed against hers, and she grunted into my mouth. "Mgh."

"Hnh?"

"More."

I don't know how long we kissed. I felt something wrap around the small of my back, then started then I realized it wasn't her hand - I'd almost tripped over before I realized it was her tail, wrapping around me lovingly. Rosie tried to apologize, offering again to return to human form; I silenced her by sticking my tongue in her mouth until both of us were panting through our noses.

"Stop," I gasped eventually, taking a step back. "I need - just a second..." I was burning. My dick was still trapped beneath the zipper of my jeans, rubbing against my boxers every time I twitched, and I couldn't allow this to end so soon. This could never end.

"Oh, don't be silly, master," Rosie said. "Succubi don't stop."

She folded herself down to her knees again, and once her lower body was out of my field of vision she reached up with both hands and freed me from my jeans quicker than I could have done myself. My cock sprang up past the elastic of my boxers, japs eye winking at Rosie's nose.

"Well, hello again," she giggled.

"No, wait, Rosie - "

"You're very polite, Eric," she said as her fingers pitter-pattered up my shaft. "You kissed me first like a real gentlemen, but you're clearly in desperate need of relief, and you only had to ask."

I groaned. "Gonna cum..."

"That's the idea," she grinned. Her hand tightened around my shaft. She flicked the tip of it with her tongue, parted her lips, and took me into her mouth.

My balls contracted almost as soon as her wet mouth engulfed me, and I staggered over, putting a hand on her shoulder for support as I came. Her cheeks tightened around my cockhead and she sucked, sucked the seed out of me, tongue dancing on my prick. Sensations blurred together. My eyes rolled back a bit.

She kept sucking even when my hips had stopped jerking, just hard enough to keep me twitching, keep me from tracking the time. Eventually my balls started to lower again, my cock started to soften, and she released me from her mouth with an audible 'plop'.

I was burning again, but this time it was with shame rather than pleasure. I tried not to curse, or even to cry like a complete pussy. "Rosmerta... Rosie, I'm sorry."

Her eyes were closed as she swallowed, a beatific smile on her face. When she opened them, she saw my expression. "Sor- oh, master, don't be ridiculous! Advice from a girl to a man: never apologize for anything. And from a succubus to her master... Never, ever apologize for giving me a thick, hot load. For sin's sake, Eric, you taste amazing."

I swallowed, my throat rough. Already my penis was tilting down towards the horizontal, right next to her perfect face. "Sorry, I'm just... didn't want it to end."

She giggled at me, eyes flickering, her horns catching the last of the fading daylight. They were a rich pink, as beautiful as they were inhuman. "Master, you think you're getting away from me after one load? What am I," she muttered as she took hold of my cock again, "an amateur?"

She smiled as she swirled her tongue around my still-wet cockhead for a moment, before drawing me back into her mouth. Coming down from the orgasm I was sensitive and softening, so she was gentle. She bathed me in her mouth rather than sucking, lapping around the edges of my glans with her tongue, humming a nameless tune. I could feel the vibrations right through my body; her tail moved again, wrapping around my leg.

I moaned. "That's - that's amazing, Rosie, but I don't think I can - "

She took her left hand off the base of my cock for a moment to raise a finger, shushing me. Then she went back to her ministrations. A blissful minute passed before she pulled off me, regarding my dick with a clinical eye. "That should do," she said.

I wasn't so sure. She'd halted my softening, but my dick was still barely above horizontal and I didn't feel much of the burning lust I had just a minute before. I felt happy, relaxed, satisfied, but not lustful. I was about to tell her so when she approached my cock from the side, opened her mouth, and bit me.

"Agh!" I yelped, more from surprise than pain. She retreated; I couldn't see any blood, just a pinkish patch by the big vein.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Just a little pick-me-up," she said and smiled wide, showing me her teeth. For a moment, I could have sworn her canines were long and needle-pointed.

For a moment she just massaged my legs with thighs and tail, and I didn't feel much. I felt the evening breeze on my bare ass, I saw lights come on across the city spread out before us. Then it hit. Warmth spread through my groin, to my balls, filling and heating up my dick. I saw it rise in a matter of seconds, swinging up until it was pointed at Rosie's face like a drawn sword. And I felt the hunger, the need, the burning urge to fuck and fuck and lose myself in this woman.

"Fuck," I mumbled.