Malcubus Ch. 01: Cherry

Story Info
Summoning a succubus is not for beginners.
16.1k words
4.79
86.7k
340

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

"She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water such a sweet surprise..."

Eyes still closed, I groaned. That's the downside of musical alarm clocks. No matter how much you might like the song at first, you always start to hate the noise that wakes you up.

"Taste so good make a grown man cry, sweet cherry pie..."

I staggered upright, not from my bed but from the floor, knocking over a candle as I moved. I'd slept sprawled across the floor in the middle of my room, and I wasn't sore enough to wake up my higher brain functions and wonder why I had done that.

The clock was just getting to "I scream, you scream, we all scream for her" when I made it to my bedside table and hit snooze. 07:50 blinked at me, and I blinked back in a stupor even deeper than my usual morning sluggishness. Sleeping on the floor really takes it out of you, I figured.

The bed was right there, inviting as heaven itself, and I did still have ten minutes until I absolutely had to be getting ready for work. It seemed an easy enough decision to make; I flopped onto the mattress and wriggled under the covers without once looking back towards the middle of my room, or even thinking about last night.

Stupid, yes, but compared to what I'd been doing before I fell asleep on the floor, it was small potatoes.

Something rustled, and I thought of my dad coming to enforce the alarm clock's edict. "Ten more minutes," I mumbled.

It actually was my dad. It had to be, because I heard footsteps approaching my bed, although the door hadn't opened. Already falling back into sleep's warm embrace, I grunted at the thought of the day to come. "Fuck."

Someone sat on the foot of my bed and leant forward over my legs.

"Not yet, my master," said a voice like Persian silk. "But give it time."

That woke me up right quick, and I immediately noticed a few things that had slipped right past my sleep-drunk awareness. There was a girl curled up on the end of my bed. She was, as far as I could see while we were both lying down, stark naked. And one of her hands had just snaked under the covers to grasp my dick.

I spasmed upright with a cry; she slid forward slightly to keep her hand at my crotch, stroking my cock with a feather-light touch. I made incoherent sputtering noises for a couple of seconds, staring at her lithe form. Even curled up with most of her pale body hidden from me, she was beautiful.

The girl frowned, bow lips crinkling. "You okay?"

The dream. The deal. The demon. "R-Rosmerta?" I stammered.

"You do remember," she smiled. "I mean, I'm pretty hard to forget, but it's always nice when they still know your name in the morning."

"You're - you're - " I wasn't doing very well here.

"A succubus, here in your room, and very much real," she said, counting down on the fingers of her left hand. Her right was still on my dick, brushing up and down the underside of my shaft with a gentle, teasing rhythm. "We covered this ground last night, stud. Do you need me to draw you a flowchart?"

I'm not much of a morning person, and I'd definitely never been woken up with a handjob before. Both factors were making it very hard to think. "You're, uh, a succubus, a demon. I summoned you."

"Full marks, so far," she nodded. "Now let's see how you do on the practical exam." Her thumb closed around my shaft so that her fingers were properly holding me, and with the increased pressure came an increased pace. One of my legs kicked reflexively beneath the covers, and I emptied my lungs.

"Uhh, uh, what are you doing?"

She stuck out her tongue at me. It glistened pink. "'Playing with your cock."

Ask a stupid question. "Why?"

She shrugged without slowing her pace. "Well, I didn't want to take you inside me just yet -- that should be something you're awake enough to savour. I'll wake you up with something more elaborate tomorrow, though, I promise." She winked, smiling, crinkling the freckles beneath her hazel eyes. "In the meantime, just lie back and enjoy this." As she spoke, her thumb stroked over my glans and pressed against the eye of my cock. I groaned audibly, blinking, feeling pressure building above my groin.

"I - wait - slow down."

She raised an eyebrow, but her steady jerking of my shaft stopped. That left her fingers holding me in a tight ring beneath the head as her thumb rubbed my precum across the glans. That wasn't any better.

"Okay," I said. "First of many questions: you're different from last night." The girl curled over my legs might have had arcane runes marked on her skin like pale green tattoos, but she was most definitely human. "You had green eyes, redder hair, wings..." Horns as long as my forearm. Fangs like a fucking cobra. You know, normal stuff.

"You have strange priorities."

"Well?"

"If you must know," she said with a brain-blasting twist of my dick, "I can take mortal form to hide my true nature. I thought that, if one of your parents were to walk in on us, they would have fewer questions for a human girl..."

"Oh, shit," I said belatedly, and sat upright. "My parents!"

And right on cue, there was my dad calling down the stairs. "Eric! Wakey wakey, hands off snakey! You've got work in an hour!"

Can a father tell when his son's got a huge erection, just by the tremor in his voice? That's a question you don't want to think about at any hour of the morning. "Coming, Dad!"

"Not at this rate, you're not," Rosmerta pouted. She started stroking me properly again, before my dick could possibly start softening.

"Wh- no! Get off, Rosmerta!"

"You first," she said. "Bam. Master, you're just walking right into these."

"I - " I considered physically pushing her off me, and thought better of it for a few reasons. "Please, I don't even wank when my family's in the house..."

She gave me a confused look. "Then where do you bed the maidens you seduce?" Her puzzled expression cracked into a grin within a second. "Kidding. Wizards generally aren't great with the maidens."

I already knew I was a social reject, I didn't need her reminding me. It was hard to get mad at her, though, when she -- "Rosie," I said, "you're still stroking."

"Just another minute! And I'll lick it all up afterwards, don't worry. If the summoning spell hadn't drained you last night, you wouldn't be lasting so - "

"Look, they can't find out about you!"

She blinked, looking... crestfallen? Could demons be offended? "Why not? If they think I'm a mortal woman - "

Now was not the time to explain what a social reject I was to the stunning demoness giving me a handjob. I tried to calm down, gave up, and settled for looking into her eyes. "Rosmerta, please. I'll explain everything, we can talk as long as you like, but right now I need to get ready for work."

Looking into her eyes probably wasn't a good idea. They were bewitching spirals of blue and green, shaded with stormy grey around the edges, drawing me in like a tempest towards the pupils black as the abyss itself, pulling my soul into their depths, not letting me look away --

"Okay," she said, and let go of my dick.

As soon as her hand left me, I wanted it back. I wanted to grab her and throw her to the bed and... I lay back down and closed my eyes. Even the bed sheet falling back over my groin felt good, so aroused had I been. I bit the side of my hand, hoping the pain would wake my brain up and help me forget her crinkled nose, that freckled face framed by auburn hair, those damned eyes...

"Are you still naked?" I asked after a minute.

"Of course," she replied proudly.

"Could you... not be?"

"Um... Why?"

"Rosmerta, please. If we're going to talk, I need to be able to think."

"There are better things to do than talking, stud," she said, but after a second I heard her rummaging around in my closet. "Not a lot of lingerie in here..."

"Track pants!" I managed. "T-shirt!"

"Used to be a man would dress his girl up nice," she muttered.

While she got dressed I felt around on the floor for last night's clothes. My boxers were actually torn open - I couldn't remember that happening in the course of the spell, the night was a bit of a blur - but my dressing gown was still intact, and I put that on. From upstairs, my dad yelled something cajoling. "Getting up right now!" I replied. Then, to the succubus: "Are you decent?"

"Well, I missed out on my breakfast, but..."

She was wearing track pants and my stormtrooper t-shirt. The man's shirt strained to contain her bust, and her posture wasn't helping. My dick, which had started to sag from the fear of discovery, bobbed back up a little. Those bewitching eyes of her noticed, and she smiled cheekily.

"Alright," I sighed, yanking my uniform out of the closet. "You look..."

"Overdressed?"

"Stunning. You need a burqa or something if we're going to have an actual conversation."

"You don't need to compliment me, master," she said, swaying her hips a little. "But I'll reward you for it anyway."

"No - no!" I needed a shower. My whole room stank of sex and black magic. "Look, Rosmerta, I have a job. Do you - do you know what a job is?"

She let a bubble of drool escape her perfect lips. "Job is where daddy go to work. Two plus two is... four?"

Now the demon I had summoned was giving me attitude. "Well I have a job. Look, as much as I would love to pick up where we left off - "

"Oh, you have no idea."

" -- I'm not exactly a model employee. If I miss this shift I'm fired. And you can't stay here today, my dad or my sister will find you."

"Well, I could always introduce myself and get acquainted with - "

My brain screamed FUCK NO loud enough to drown out the real world for a moment. "No, no, fuck no! My family cannot know you exist, okay? Look, I can't... I can't deal with this right now. Fucking hell, I summoned a -- " My voice was getting too loud. Even on the floor below Dad and Cassie, I couldn't risk them overhearing. "I summoned a demon last night," I whispered, "and now magic is real and there's a demon in my room and I'm going to be fired from work and -- "

"And you haven't even lost your virginity yet," Rosmerta said sympathetically.

So help me, I turned red. "How do you know that?"

"The summoning spell requires a virgin's semen, so it's not a crazy deduction to make. Plus," and here she looked at me with almost frightening hunger, "you smell so damn delicious."

Gulp. Where was I? "Do... look, this is amazing, okay? But I need time, space, I need..." An idea came to me. "Look, I've summoned you once. If I... if I unsummon you, I could do it again, right?" It would certainly be convenient if I could make her go away until I had some spare time to actually sort this out, although getting all the right ingredients together at another full moon would be a pain in the ass. Distracted as I was by the difficulty another summoning would pose for me, it took me a second to wonder about the difficulty for her. "Wait -- wait! If I unsummon you, you'd be back in Hell? Would that be, uh, bad for you? Painful?" Fuck, I was an idiot. Most of my arcane knowledge came from Hellsing episodes and cheap horror flicks. If I banished Rosmerta until the next full moon, would she be forced to spend a month recreating one of the bad Hellraiser sequels?

"Is that a joke? No, of course not -- don't be silly, master." Her voice had certainly lost its bubbly tone, however, and her next words were quiet. Hurt? "I can return to the Umbra, if that is what you desire."

"I don't, uh, actually know," I sighed. Not only could I drive away human women, I could make a succubus upset. "Fuck. I am not a morning person, I can't deal with this." I didn't even know what an 'Umbra' was.

Rosmerta sighed, folded her arms, slouched a little. That shouldn't have been sexy, but it was. "You want me to go away."

"Not - " No. No, I didn't want her to go away. My dick was still glaring at the ceiling, and even with the clothes between us she made it hard to think of anything other than naked flesh. "No, just for my shift. Unless you want to hide in the boot of my car all day."

She looked up at me, blinking. "You still desire my service, master?"

"What? Yeah, of course." I desired everything about her, that was the problem.

Rosmerta's voice was hopeful. "Then I may remain within the Fundament, by your side?"

I took a deep breath. "Um, Rosmerta, I should probably tell you: I've kind of lost track. Assume that I'm an idiot who knows nothing about anything, and tell me why you don't want to go back to H- the Umbra."

Rosmerta frowned, blinked at me, and frowned again. "Because I would be separated from you," she said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

This was all too much for me. Here I thought succubi were all about the casual sex and damnation, and here was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen talking like she was confessing her love for me, and top of it all --

"Eric!" came Dad's voice from outside my room, on this level, approaching my door. Shit. "Sun's up, it's a beautiful morning, and your gainful employment awaits you!"

My heart hammered in my chest. The tableau in front of me was the perfect storm of being kicked out of home. Which would my dad find most offensive -- the strange girl wearing my clothes, me and my clearly visible erection, or the arcane paraphernalia scattered around the cardboard summoning circle on my floor? I shushed the succubus with a finger to my lips while trying to sound casual. "I'm very much awake, Dad!"

"There's coffee if you need it," he said from right outside my door.

"I'll come up and get it! Five minutes!"

There was a grunt of assent, and then his footsteps thumped back down the hall. I could barely hear them over my own heartbeat, and I stayed silent until I heard him climb the stairs.

"You have a caring father," Rosie said quietly.

I did, and that would make it damn near impossible to hide the fact that I was a bloody demon-summoner. Except... "He's going away for work after the weekend," I said. "FIFO -- um, you wouldn't know what that is, but I won't need to worry about hiding you for a bit, Cassie never comes down here. Um, Cassie's my sister. Fuck. That just leaves work." I pushed my hair back. Was I seriously considering this?

Rosmerta knew I was, and she was unable to hide her joy. Her smile, crinkling the freckles around her nose and shining out of her enchanting eyes, made my decision for me. "You'll let me stay?"

"Um... Fuck, maybe. I really, really want you to, you have no idea."

She tipped her head towards my groin. "Perhaps some."

Conscious of how ridiculous it was, I turned around a little to try and hide my erection, as the dressing gown clearly wasn't cutting it. "Uh, sorry, I -- Rosmerta, I have to work this shift. It's a really short one, only five hours, but I need to work it, and I don't think I can leave you here in the house until I get back." She looked at me expectantly so I continued. "And I can't really take you to work at McDonald's with me."

"I'd be a good girl," she said with a smile. "I'll even wear a leash if you want."

Gah! No wonder it was so hard to think, with three-quarters of my blood pooling between my knees and navel. "That's -- okay, at the very least I need to leave for work, otherwise Dad really will come in here. I need to have a shower. Can you stay here and not, um, make loud noises or corrupt anyone's soul?"

The succubus rolled her eyes at me. Ever the optimist, I took that as assent. On my way to the door I almost kicked over another one of the candles from last night's spell, and a thought struck me. "How did you get out of the summoning circle, by the way?"

Rosmerta looked utterly perplexed by my asking the question, but she answered gamely enough. "The candles are part of the warding locus, master. You knocked one over when your alarm clock went off."

"Right," I said. "You'll stay in my room though, right?"

"Why would I possibly want to leave?" she said, gesturing at the mess of dirty laundry, piled paperbacks and ad hoc occult tools. "It's palatial."

"Ha."

In the bathroom I opened up my dressing gown and looked down at my aggressively hard dick, still glistening with precum from the demon's handjob. I was going to need a cold shower. A very cold, very long shower.

The 'long' part wasn't practical, of course. Dad knew I was on shaky ground at McDonald's, and he wouldn't let me get fired if he could help it, so dawdling would not be tolerated. Plus, you know, I wasn't entirely comfortable with leaving a demon from Hell in my house unsupervised. Call me prejudiced.

The shower thus ended all too briefly, which left me struggling to zip up my uniform pants over my still semi-hard penis. My head was buzzing with visions of the succubus smiling up at me, the succubus stroking my dick, the succubus vanishing from thin air in a swirl of heat. A half-remembered dream of wings, tail and fangs, stark naked in the middle of my room. I almost walked into a wall on the way back to my room thinking of that image: Rosmerta, lying in the centre of that stupid cardboard pentagram, green eyes blazing up at me from a frame of scarlet hair and pink, pointed horns. The succubus. MY succubus. My hands felt clammy when I opened the door to re-enter my room.

Rosmerta was sitting daintily at my desk, poking at my computer keyboard with one finger. She hadn't managed to get it off the desktop, but her face shone with glee nonetheless. "So this is where the internet comes from," she said. "I don't know to browse it with this machine, though."

Still lost in her smile, it took me a moment to think of an appropriate response. "Uhm. Wait, you have internet in Hell?"

"Duh."

"But not keyboards?"

"That's what this is," she said, picking up mine with a scientific curiosity. "I was never quite sure what the word referred to."

This was why I'd wanted a bit more time to adjust to the whole 'demons exist' thing.

It only took me a few more minutes to gather all my stuff from around my room. Breakfast was a wash, but I could sneak a nugget or two at work to get me through. Rosmerta followed my orders gamely enough, turning off the computer and sneaking out the side door ahead of me as I loudly farewelled my family. She even kept her oohs and aahs nonvocal when getting into my car, although she gave a tiny happy squeak when I accelerated out of the driveway and onto the street. That had to be the first time my shitty Toyota Corolla had ever impressed anyone.

"I guess you don't have cars in Hell either," I said.

"None in my realm," she said. "I've seen them on the internet, and when I visited the 4th Circle of Avarice, but it's still exciting to finally ride in one."

Well, that was another dozen questions I could ask her. Even more distracting was when I looked over to see her stretching out, getting comfortable in the passenger seat. Her motion stretched her bust, warping the logo of my t-shirt. That, plus the expression of quiet pleasure on her elfin face and the unmistakeable points of her nipples against the fabric made it very hard to notice anything else.

I noticed the red traffic light approaching, but just barely.

***

"So, my master," the demon said by way of conversation, "what should I call you in public?"

In public. I gulped. "Um?"

"Obviously we can stick with 'master', but that might invite some awkward questions. Same goes for 'wizard', 'lord', 'arch-stud', and 'cock that I long for'," she said, deadpan. Then she punched me lightly in the shoulder. "I'm asking for your name, dummy."

"Oh my -- " I hadn't even told her my name. Man, I was just awful with women. "Eric. Eric Cooper."

"Pleasure to meet you, Eric," she said, and her tone made it clear that pleasure was at the forefront of her mind. "You gave that out a bit quickly, by the way; you should be more careful in the future. Names have power."

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers