Malcubus Ch. 01: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Fuck!" I cursed, and wrapped a hand around one of her horns. It was warm to the touch and slightly soft, like her scalp. I used it as a lever, guiding her face back onto my cock. She dived onto me with an appreciative moan.

I ran my other hand through her hair, closing my eyes as she worked. Her lips formed a tight seal around my cock, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked. Then, millimetre by millimetre, she lowered her head, humming that nameless tune as she did so. Her hands were pulling me into her mouth, her tail wrapped around my leg. I moaned. Her nose pressed against my belly, and deep inside paradise, my cockhead pressed against the tight circle of her throat. Her humming cut off as I pulled forward on her horns, feeling my very tip seal her throat. I started moving her head by the horns, pushing her back enough for her to suck in air through her nostrils, then pulling her down again. As her cheeks and throat massaged my shaft, her tongue licked around the underside and then wrapped around it like a snake.

After a few minutes of deep, hard bobbing, I let go of her horns. She gave my shaft a gentle bite on her way back up - her incisors, not her fangs, just teasing - and finally came off my dick with a gasp. Saliva speckled her chin, and a string of drool still joined her mouth to my dick. She wiped it away with a giggle.

"That was alright?" I asked. My voice sounded wrong, croaky, deep.

"Definitely," she said with relish. "I'm wetter than Jonah... And I think you're ready too, Mr One-And-Done. What do you say?" she asked, planting a sloppy kiss on the side of my dick. "Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

It was getting dark in the lookout, and a little chilly with it. I noticed that only in an intellectual sense when Rosie tore my shirt off like crepe paper.

When she stood up this time, she wasn't concealing herself. "Do you like my pussy, master?" she asked, faux-shy.

I stared. Tight and slim, her pink outer lips had parted slightly like a mouth, glistening with her arousal. It was the first vagina I'd ever seen in real life. It looked so wet.

Rosie snapped her fingers under my nose. "Focus, I'll let you taste it later. Lick me, explore me, figure out what makes me scream - right now, I'm fucking you."

I numbly reached out towards her, but her tail lashed forward and pushed my hand away. "Nu-uh," she shook her head, "this is your first time, and it should be special. Let me do the driving."

"Isn't it your first time too, technically?"

"Technically." She gave me a hungry grin. "But I was spawned to do this."

She helped me move the picnic blanket over to where an overhanging tree would keep the harshest of the sunset glare away The pillow went up against the tree's trunk; as far as impromptu seats went, it was as good as we were going to get. Planting a wet kiss on my forehead, the succubus gently pushed me down onto the blanket. She was above me, filling my world, sinking to her knees with her pussy over my waiting prick.

Rosmerta really was a vision of beauty. Her creamy skin like snow, those plush, pendulous breasts, the eyes that could catch you from across a busy street. My hands reached up to her soft thighs, and she didn't object. Instead she sat in my lap, the outer lips of her pussy pressing against the shaft of my cock. I gurgled something and she placed a finger on lips.

"Sshh, Eric. Let me do all the work. You can hold my hips if you want, or my tits, but the important thing is that you relax and feel me. Don't think about my pleasure, don't think about how soon you should cum, don't think at all. Just feel."

With that her wings unfurled behind her, catching in the branches above us and lifting her up. One of her hands was on my chest, stroking me tenderly; the other was on her hip, fingers entwined with mine. Her tail wound down between us, its spade tip catching my cock and pointing it up at her drooling pussy.

"Feel," she whispered, and lowered herself onto me.

The soft lips of her pussy slid down over me like silk. She took me into her tight warmth - so tight, tighter than her mouth, like a fist gripping my cock - and slowly descended my shaft. I realized I could feel her muscles gripping me inside, pulling me deeper into her in waves, sucking at my flesh hungrily. There was a moment when I felt an obstruction inside her, something my cock pressed hard against, and our eyes met. Perhaps she gave a soft, strained moan. Then I was through, and she was mine.

Her soft ass came down onto my thighs and her wings stretched taut. We cried out together. I bucked against her, hips shaking, and her fingers tightened in mine.

"Oh, master," she moaned, face raised to the sky as if in worship. From my position below her, it was her who looked like a goddess. I felt her quiver atop me, saw her stomach muscles ripple, felt the contractions around my cock as she shuddered. She came just from that first penetration, dousing my cock in warm juices. They dribbled out and ran through my pubic hair in little rivulets.

I bucked under her, full of need and fire and lust, but her hand was like a vice on my chest and her thighs kept my groin locked in place. Slowly, torturously slowly, she began to rise again, bouncing on my cock. Her vagina seemed to mourn every upstroke, lips clinging to me as her wings pulled her upwards. On each downstroke her tight slot seemed to clench me tighter.

I shook and shuddered and shouted. Time was nothing, there was only her, her and I joined at the hips. I want more of her, I wanted to be in her, I wanted to become her and her me. Rosmerta herself was lost to passion, her tail coiled painfully tight around my thigh, her hands up and clawing at her own tits, hard enough to leave red marks. I reached up to help, took hold with one hand, and twisted her nipple. She squealed hard enough to set birds crying out in the trees above us, and her pussy clamped down so hard I was afraid my dick would break off in her.

It was around then that I gave up on keeping my eyes open. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, the most important sight I would ever know, but I could barely even hold on to her hips, let alone keep my head raised. I sank back and followed her command, feeling. Feeling her warmth. Feeling her tightness. Feeling her pleasure.

Whatever venom she'd injected me with had been amazing stuff, but even it couldn't hold back the flood forever. I felt the fire shoot up through my balls, and tried to warn her I was coming. It came out as a strangled "cmmhhnn!"

My balls contracted and my spine arched. I really did go blind this time, vision ceasing to matter as Rosie screamed on my cock. Her vagina was a muscle, squeezing and milking, milking every last drop of cum from me. She came too; even if she hadn't screamed hard enough to wake the dead, I could feel her squirting again on my cock, her fluids spilling across my belly. I was cumming everything into her, pouring into her, my whole body nothing but a channel for my lust...

"Aiiighghh..." Rosie's screams trailed off with a ragged cry, her wings released the branches, and she fell over me like a blanket. Her pussy gave a last squeeze before relaxing on my dick, her head nestled in the crook of my neck. Her wings covered us like a funereal shroud.

I gasped, breathed, breathed some more.

I was still alive.

That had been... I hadn't even felt human. As the pleasure faded, warm exhaustion spread through my body. My limbs felt like lead; it was a Herculean effort to raise one arm and let it fall on Rosie's back in an embrace.

She was still panting, breathing hotly into my neck, occasionally twitching from the belly as she came down from her own orgasm.

I coughed. My balls ached. My cock, beginning to slip out of her warm folds, could barely feel anything. I wriggled my toes, just to make sure they still worked.

"Did, ugh," I cleared my throat, "did you feel that?"

Rosie gave a high, lilting moan that was probably meant to be a giggle. "Thank you," she whispered huskily, "master."

We lay in the afterglow for another minute before I realized that the sun was well and truly down. Although the view was still clear, it was getting darker here in the lookout itself. I struggled to sit up, muscles numb, her weight clinging to my chest.

"Rosie," I said, then again: "Rosie!"

"Mmm?"

" We can't stay here."

"You're tired. Sleep."

"We're on a mountain!"

"I'll protect you."

"While also sleeping?" I stroked her hair, fingers brushing against a horn. On impulse, I kissed her forehead. "Get up."

"Ugh. Fine." She raised her wings with a flap and used them to lever herself into a sitting position. That kicked up leaves from the grass bordering our blanket; I coughed. What did you say in this situation?

"You say thanks," she said.

"Wh- fuck, you can read my mind?"

"I can read your face, Eric," she said, without the energy to giggle. "You really haven't done that before."

"Uh, no. No, definitely not. That was..."

"Transcendent?"

"I was just thinking, I don't know how anything could ever be better than that."

"Oh, master," she grinned down at me, "don't go and say silly things like that where someone might hear you."