Malcubus Ch. 10: Things He Forgot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

I stopped picturing the Asian girl's face in an expression of Sapphic pleasure. It was getting harder to focus on any thoughts at all, actually. "Should I, uhn, get jealous again?"

Soft gagging sounds came from Rosie's throat as she stared up at me happily. Her nose was pressing against my belly. {Let me answer that question by continuing to choke on your dick.}

"Fuck... fuck..."

She finally rose back up with a slurping gasp, a huge gob of saliva sliding down her chin. The sight of the panting girl kissing my dripping cock, pressing her face against it adoringly, was enough to make up for the loss of her hot throat. She used the rest period to suck on my balls before going back to sucking the head while jerking me off with a dainty hand.

Compared to the hour and a half I'd fucked Ana for, I wasn't setting any endurance records, but Rosie's technique obliterated all resistance. I ran my hand through her shining hair, pressing her against me urgently. "Not sure how much longer I'll last," I said.

That only increased her enthusiasm... at least for a while. She sucked and slurped steamily for another minute until my Shaped balls started to contract in her massaging fingers, and then she pulled completely off me. It was so unexpected that I almost slid down to the bathroom floor.

"What?"I had been so close, it actually hurt to lose the stimulation.

Rosie had stood up and backed off, out of the range of my arms. A long strand of saliva fell down onto her breasts as she slipped a finger into her waistband and tore off her barely-there panties. The lace faded away to smoke, revealing curving hips and shining slit.

"Stay there," she instructed me.

I just stared as she turned around, grabbed her pale ass cheeks, and spread them as she bent over. Her tiny rosebud winked at me, while her bald pink pussy was open to me like a hungry mouth, visibly drooling.

"What do you see, Eric?" Rosie asked, looking back at me.

"Uh. Um. Is this a test?"

Her tongue clucked. "You see my asshole, Eric. My bum, my tushie, my tight little sphincter." The subject of conversation twitched as she flexed some hidden muscle, emphasizing her words. Head twisted to look back at me, her eyes were as deadly serious as her voice. "You still haven't fucked my ass."

This wasn't doing anything about my arousal, so I wasn't winning any awards for witty replies. "Um. You said soon?"

Rosie rolled her eyes, released her ass, and spun around to stand before me primly. "You are my master," she said slowly, as if explaining things to a small child. "You're meant to take the lead once in a while."

"...oh."

"But! You did do a great job last night. You poured enough orgone into my soul to send me a bit loopy, so I know you fucked her well.

As your sexual instructor, I am giving you top marks!" She smiled widely, showing a couple of fangs among her pearly whites. "And also my ass."

This was all happening a little quickly for me. I mean, I'd just got home and brushed my teeth, and now I was getting graded on my succubus-mastery skills. Slow as I may sometimes be, though, I wasn't about to look this gift horse in the mouth. "Uh, wow. Now?"

"Well, that depends," she said, cocking her hips.

"On what?" I asked warily.

She reached forward and stroked my dick with a feather-light touch; my hips spasmed towards her, still close to climax. "On whether you can catch me," she said cheerfully. Then she tapped me on the nose - "You're it - " and ran from the room.

Wowzers. I wondered whether demon kids played tag.

Then I stopped thinking about stupid questions and chased after her.

***

Our house isn't exactly huge, and it's amazing how much ground you can cover when there's a walking wet dream racing you to the finish line. I didn't even think about the open windows as I sprinted, nude, past the kitchen table towards the front of the house.

Rosie's giggles led me down the stairs in leaps and bounds, almost tripping as I reached the bottom. I caught myself on the last banister and swung around into the hallway in time to see a perfectly-shaped calf vanishing through the doorway to my room. I hustled down the hall, skidded across the tiles in a tight turn, and lunged inside after her.

"You would make a terrible crime-fighting superhero," she observed, tossing my blanket over my head as I came in through the door, counting coup on my ass with pinching fingers. "You walked right into an obvious trap."

and it's amazing how much ground you can cover when there's a walking wet dream racing you to the finish line. I didn't even think about the open windows as I sprinted, nude, past the kitchen table towards the front of the house.

Rosie's giggles led me down the stairs in leaps and bounds, almost tripping as I reached the bottom. I caught myself on the last banister and swung around into the hallway in time to see a perfectly-shaped calf vanishing through the doorway to my room. I hustled down the hall, skidded across the tiles in a tight turn, and lunged inside after her.

"You would make a terrible crime-fighter," she observed, tossing my blanket over my head as I came in through the door. "You walked right into an obvious trap."

Blind and unbalanced, I hit the carpet for the second time since waking up today, jarring my hip a little. At least it was my own carpet I was falling onto this time. By the time I fought my way free of the blanket, Rosie had blown a raspberry at me and fled back out the corridor.

I was actually a little sore from the fall as I chased after her, and a bit of reflexive aggression pumped more adrenaline into my blood. That just made my dick harder, and it bobbed wildly as I bounced back up the stairs. Something pink and wispy fluttered in front of my face. I clawed it out of my eyes, and looked in surprise at the very naughty pair of Victoria's Secret panties in my hand. Lace dissolved into smoke as Rosie snorted. "Made you stop," she said from the top of the stairs, firing another pair of illusory panties at me like a slingshot.

I dodged those like Michael Jordon and went down on all fours as I finished climbing the stairs. Rosie sprung up like a damn jack-in-the-box, leaping a good two metres through the air and running back past the bathroom we'd started from. I growled as I barrelled after her, past the linen closet, past the bathroom, past the dining room and left into -

Rosie's foot tripped me up effortlessly as I entered Carrie's room. Luckily my sister's bed faced the doorway directly, so I faceplanted onto her overstuffed, cushion-strewn mattress rather than hard onto the floor. The breath still left my lungs; I coughed into the purple sheets as Rosie laughed at me.

"Twice in a row! Fire and brimstone, master, a demon of Sloth could outrun you, and it wouldn't even need its coffee - "

I pretended to be stunned until I could get my arms under my chest, then I sprung back up in a reverse push-up, sliding back towards the door and turning as I found my feet. My extended arm caught Rosie's wrist as she slid away like quicksilver, and I gripped her like a drowning man's raft, or a deadly enemy's throat. There was a pregnant pause as she caught against my grip and winced at the pressure, as the blood rushed in my ears and primal strength filled my body. Then I yanked her back, pulling the slight girl hard enough to send her flying onto Cassie's bed like I had done just a few seconds ago. She too bounced on the mattress as something in my hindbrain snarled.

Rosie rolled over onto her back, looking up at me through messy hair. "Nice work, stud," she said. Her pupils were dilated wide, hot flushes moving across the pale skin of her breasts. Her nipples were hard points. "You caught me."

"I did," I said, calming down. Damn, my cock was so hard. "Your wrist okay?"

"Fine. That was very caveman, Eric, physically overpowering me like that." She stroked down her body sensuously. "Very sexy."

"I didn't really overpower you, though. You're super strong."

She fluttered her eyelashes at me. "Not when it comes to your will, master. I think that's your superpower."

I rubbed the back of my head. The testosterone surge wasn't receding; I wanted to grab Rosie again, albeit for different purposes. "I don't think, uh, 'The Adventures of Captain Cock and Tushie Temptress' would sell very well."

Rosie rolled over in a way that convinced me of Tushie Temptress's market value. Damn it, Wonder Woman didn't have thighs like those. "Are we, uh, really doing this?"

"That was the deal."

"Here?" I didn't often come into Carrie's room. The shelves were strewn with cheerleading memorabilia and childhood plush toys.

"Yes, here," Rosie said emphatically, and wriggled back in a way that made her breasts jiggle hypnotically. "Fucking me on your sister's bed, in the middle of the day. That's kinky, alright."

So many reasons to back away, but my balls were literally aching at this point, and the caveman was grunting and making explicit gestures in the back of my head. "We have to be quick."

"I certainly hope not," she said, beckoning me forward onto the bed.

The succubus pulled me forward into a kiss, hooking her feet behind my knees when I came into range and drawing me down onto the soft bed. Her curves were warm and womanly beneath my hands as her tongue danced in my mouth - fuck, her hair. Still dishevelled from the chase, it was getting in the way of the kiss. She giggled as she cleared red strands out from between us.

"You know, I don't think I've told you," I said, "but your giggle is the most beautiful sound in this whole bloody Fundament."

Rosie's freckles crinkled as she beamed up at me. "A+ again, master. Now is the perfect time for that sort of compliment."

I put my thumb over her soft lips. "Forget the lessons. I mean it."

She kissed my thumb slowly, tenderly, almost childishly. {I know, Eric. And I thank you.} She folded one leg up around my back, pulling me further down towards her. "But aren't you forgetting some of the other sounds that I make?"

Okay, second most beautiful sound in the world.

Third most beautiful.

You know what, Rosie's moans of pleasure could have been from another world entirely.

***

We fucked doggy-style for several minutes, Rosie moaning into a pillow as I slid in and out of her soaking pussy. That wasn't hyperbole; we were making a hell of a mess of Cassie's sheets. There would probably be hell to pay for that later, but what was I supposed to do, ask Rosie to not have a crying orgasm? Even if I'd been standing across the room from her, that sight could bring me to the edge of my own climax. Recovering, her eyes half-lidded, she mumbled something at me.

"S-sorry?"

"Wet your fingers," she murmured. "Lube up my ass."

Holy shit. I asked, reaching around to pick up some of Rosie's juices before rubbing them between her buttocks. She hummed contentedly as I spread the slick, warm fluid liberally around her rosebud, before gingerly pressing my thumb against the star-shaped entryway. "It doesn't bite," she told me, so I pushed forward through her muscular ring.

"Holy shit," I said aloud this time. Her ring was pinching my thumb hard, and it was so warm inside her. Didn't I read somewhere that the ass was the strongest muscle in the human body? Or was it the tongue?

Well, this wasn't a human body. ""About time," Rosie said, turning her head to grin back at me. "Now get some more juice and finger-fuck my ass."

It took a bit of concentration to keep moving my hips back and forth while also lubing and fingering Rosie's heart-shaped tushie. She helped as best as she could, giving me verbal encouragement while reaching behind herself to spread and slap her ass cheeks. It was dirty, if that word had any meaning in my life anymore; I could feel the sides of her bowels with my finger, the texture like velvet. Her pussy rippled along my cock as she asked me to put a second finger in. That took more pressure - a lot more - and she inhaled sharply when my middle finger pushed through.

"You okay?"

"Nnnngh, fuck... no, don't take it out! Fuck."

I slowly started fingering her again, watching her face in worry and then amazement as her pained grimace turned to incredulity. "Fuck," she repeated again quietly. "I can't believe we didn't do this sooner."

She was into it again, pressing her ass back against my hand as I rocked gently in and out of her pussy. Her sphincter was so tight; I couldn't imagine how my dick could ever get past that muscular ring. We deferred the problem as I got close to climax; she rolled over with delicious friction, keeping me inside her all the while, and sat up so I was lazily fucking her face-to-face.

"So..." I said, feeling that I should say something. "Should I take your human ass, or your, uh, demon one?"

"They're both virgin. Your call, master."

I twitched inside her, and remembered how tight it had been just getting my cock into her pussy for the first time. "Will it... will you be able to..." I shrugged helplessly. "It's just, you're pretty tight."

"Yep."

"And my cock's... it's thicker than these fingers."

Rosie licked her lips lasciviously. "Yep."

"Um... isn't this going to be pretty painful for you?"

She showed her teeth. "Yep."

"Okay... are you sure you want this, Rosie?"

A chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. "For sin's sake, you haven't learnt anything, have you?" Then she pulled me into a deep kiss as she rammed her hips forward hard against mine.

"Mmph!" I grunted, then I was falling over the edge, pouring myself out into her depths. Rosie was like an animal, rutting hard against me as she ran her nails down my back hard enough to make me break the kiss with a gasp. She just grinned at me, scratching me again and guiding my thrusts with her legs as I came hard. Amidst this much pleasure, the pain only made my orgasm more intense, leaving me unable to do much other than press against her and let the fireworks explode.

I finally toppled to the bed beside her, sliding out of her pussy with a wet slurp. That was a cartoonish sound. Still riding high from the orgasm, I giggled at the thought of how I could possibly explain the state of this bed to Cassie. Rosie brought me back to the world by spitting loudly into her palm and jerking off my dripping member.

"There, you're nice and wet now," she said. Horns had sprouted from her fire-red locks, and I could see her wings splayed across the bed beside her; she'd changed form.

Coming down, I was getting more sober about the prospect of actually doing anal. "Look, Rosie, I know you're a complete nympho who probably doesn't want to hear this, but... your asshole is really tight. I'm not sure this is a good idea - "

With the horns and the wings, her answering growl was seriously intimidating. "Don't go soft on me now, Eric."

I raised a hand weakly. "Hey, I just don't want you getting too... fuck, I think my back might actually be bleedi- oww!" While I spoke, her stroking hand had moved down to my balls and squeezed. Hard.

Stars blossomed in my vision and I tensed up, finding my succubus on top of me, her lips pressing against mine. Pain gave way to pleasure as her taste filled my mouth, heady and potent, like spice and fruit and -

"Gaargh!" I cried out again, but it wasn't even a dignified cry of pain because Rosie had my lower lip between her fangs. My struggling was pointless, as she had me tight by the wrists. A gentle warmth spread through my face, then down through my body as her venom flowed into me.

When she released my lip, it didn't even hurt anymore. In fact I felt good, warm and potent, burning with a dancing energy while simultaneously as relaxed and carefree as smoke on the breeze. Filled with frenzied energy, yet completely calm; it was a very zen state. Not having much experience with mind-altering drugs, I might have laid there contemplatively for quite a while if Rosie hadn't raked her nails down my chest.

"Gah! Fuck!"

"Wakey wakey! Use your snakey!" Rosie yelled from above me, her eyes feral. How much did succubi want sex? How much Lust could she absorb before she filled up and popped like a balloon? She raised her hand to slap my cheek. "I wanna get torn up by your fat cock, Eric, so - "

I caught her wrist as it came towards me, then reached up with my other hand and slapped her across the cheek. The surprise, more than anything, froze her headlights-style. With my back and chest in pain and heat in my veins, I hadn't held back, and the red mark had spread across most of her face.

Any tension was defused when she smiled wide, bent down, and kissed me hard enough to press my skull down into the mattress. We only stopped when her demonic tongue brushed against the back of my throat, making me gag.

"I get it," I said, getting up on my arms. "Like the chase, it's a caveman thing. Or maybe Captain Cock is like the Hulk, he only becomes super-powered when he's angry - "

She twisted my nipple hard enough to make me squeal. "Shut up and fuck my asshole."

Superhumanly strong or not, even in her tall and voluptuous demon form Rosie was still lighter than me. I easily tossed her over onto her stomach. Then, standing up off the bed, I yanked her towards me until her plump ass was right on the edge of the bed. Recent orgasm or not, my cock was like a steel rod, so hard I had trouble angling it down to point at her hole.

From this angle, there was no doubting Rosie's infernal nature. Sure, her legs, hips, tits and face had the kind of beauty mortal women would kill for, but no mortal had the kind of wings she laid down against the bed to either side of her. Her tail reared up, presenting me with an unobstructed view of her bubble butt.

You always hear about how important moments stretch out forever, time seeming to move in slow motion. Maybe it was the venom, my arousal, or the exquisite creature prostrating herself before me, but that didn't happen this time. I put my tip at her perfect pucker and pushed.

It was too tight. I was about to retreat, to pull away, to spit on it or something, when her tail lashed back to curl around my hips. Looking up at me, Rosie's fangs were bared. She might have been asking me for something, begging even, but it came out as a high moan of pain and desperate, animal need. If the pressure was uncomfortable for me, she must have been in serious pain; sweat beaded her forehead and the muscles on her back stood out. I pushed harder and harder until my cockhead popped through her sphincter.

Rosie screamed, and the caveman roared.

Her ring was like a band of iron around my shaft, her bowels warm and soft within. My succubus cut off her screaming and writhed on the bed, wings quivering with tension, but her grunted "yes!" was begging for more. She gave more cries as I rocked back and forth by millimetres, pleasure and pain vying for her attention, but her tail kept pulling me towards her so I wasn't going to worry. . Slowly, bit by bit, I thrust my hips back and forth and slid inside her. Rosie gasped and quivered with every inch I advanced, and I was making noise enough myself as I held her round hips tightly. Three inches, four inches. Sweat dripped from her nose onto the sheets. Finally, ridiculously, incredibly, I buried myself completely in her ass.

Moaning softly, Rosie wriggled her creamy cheeks against my hips. "Mhmm. I think I'm a masochist now."

"Fuck, that feels amazing." I squeezed one cheek affectionately, marvelling at its bounce. "You actually did draw blood, you know."

"Bbbad demon," she whispered. "Needs punishment."

"I think so," I said, and slapped her ass. It made a satisfying ringing sound and my hand tingled. "I think I'm gonna fuck you now."

"Yes please!"

I slowly withdrew my hips until the ridge of my head was pushing slightly against her tight ring. Rosie mumbled some protest against my retreat, so I reversed direction and went back in. There was no hurry, and I wanted to savour the strange feelings her muscular sphincter produced compared to her fist-tight pussy. Deep inside, her bowels were deliciously soft, warmer and looser than her vagina. Her stretched pucker squeezed a much narrower band around my dick, so unless I popped completely out on every up-stroke the most sensitive areas of my cock weren't being directly stimulated. Rosie's virgin ass was in this for the long haul.

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers