Malcubus Ch. 10: Things He Forgot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

However great it felt for me, my succubus was getting all that with fries on the side. The pain just reinforced the submission, and the submission just made her hornier. By the time I started sliding in and out at a decent pace she was panting and gasping with abandon, her wings flexing and tensing against the bed with every pleasured curve of her spine.

I hammered her ass until she came, then slapped it a couple of times while she quivered in the afterglow. What can I say, I was on drugs. And not even close to my own orgasm, so I figured I could change things up.

Rosie moaned in complaint when I pulled my cock out of her ass, but I guided her confidently with my hands. "Up against the wall." Weak-kneed, she managed to comply, one leg on the bed, the other on the floor. In demonic form she was just the right height, and I started fucking her standing up. This position took a bit more effort from me, but I could reach around to fondle her breasts and her wet pussy. Rosie hummed gratefully and turned her head to kiss me on my down-stroke; her tongue stretched out to its full inhuman length when I withdrew, unwilling to part with mine. It was only another minute before she came again, and this time my hands were on her tits, rolling and pinching her delicious nipples. My fingers were soaked as Rosie choked down a scream, her nipples squirting whatever milk a demon produced. I slowed down after that, but couldn't resist giving her tits a few more pinches and feeling her writhe on my cock. She rolled her eyes at me when I started chuckling. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," I said. "Just... now Cassie's wall is wet as well."

Rosie cracked a smile, looking down at her cleavage now shining with wetness. I loved that smile. "Yeah. Wanna fuck over her desk, mess that up too?"

"That would be mean," I said, conscious of how fast my heart was racing. "Also, this is actually pretty tiring."

"Back out," she said with a hypnotizing wiggle of her hips. "Get on the bed."

I did so and we took up a new position, me lying on my back against Cassie's pillows, Rosie in reverse cowgirl, supporting herself on hands and feet.

"Wings are in the way like this," she said, and frowned in concentration. My view shimmered and she was human again, auburn hair hanging down against my chest. Her skin shone with sweat. "That's better. Let me do the work for a bit."

With Rosie in charge, the tempo was a lot faster. She fucked herself hard on my pole, her tight ass slapping against my hips, my hands reaching up to fondle her breasts. She caught some of my fingers in my mouth and used them as a gag, sucking them desperately as she squirted hard.

"You're just trying to be messy at this point."

She was too busy moaning to give a cogent reply, but she bit my fingers a little. I pulled at her jaw and she moaned.

My muscles were rested, but I hardly felt relaxed. My blood just seemed to burn hotter, boiling higher, my sense of time slipping away with each bounce of my succubus' milky ass cheeks. The zen-feelings from her venom were vanishing, replaced by barbarian need. I gripped her by the hair and pulled her head back hard, taking over the fucking from below. She moaned above me, groping and squeezing her own tits while I bucked my hips.

"This... enough punishment?"

"Never," she snarled.

We chained together her orgasms then.

My succubus was only becoming more sensitive as she came again and again, and she couldn't maintain her position atop me when every hard thrust hit her like a cock-shaped meteor. The perfect woman; I never wanted this to end, never wanted anything other than her and this.

It was time for one last position. At Rosie's non-verbal urging, I let her lay down on her back and pushed her legs back behind her head. Thinking back, I hadn't really made good use of her inhuman flexibility; I resolved to correct that error. I re-lubed my dick in her pussy for a few strokes, savouring the difference and the dirtiness, before sticking it back in her ass. She howled like an animal and urged me on.

"Yes, that's it, yes. Fuck me, master. Fuck me, fuck my ass. Take my ass, it's yours. Take my ass. Take me. Take me! Yes! Yes! Yes, oh fucking yes master, master!"

Her hands were busy holding her legs up, so I rubbed her clit for her. I could barely think in coherent English, let alone multi-task between my hands and hips, but luckily I only had to rub her crudely for a few seconds before she came yet again against my hand. I barely felt her squirting climax. I barely felt anything but her ass shivering around my cock.

Actually, that wasn't true. I felt like I was in love.

Stupid and immature and ridiculous and she's a demon and you're just a dumb kid who's known her for a week, but love gets its reputation because of the way it sweeps through such reasonable objections. She was mine, and I didn't want to think of anything other than this moment, me and her.

She was mine, and I loved her.

When Rosie opened her eyes they shone with acid-green light, and her tattoos seemed to shiver and crawl across her skin. Her scarlet hair was so bright, flowing and waving around her head like fire. "So much," she groaned from the base of her throat. "So much..."

I agreed. Whatever Lust I was giving her, she needed more of it. I thrust faster.

Now when Rosmerta bit her lip, a bead of scarlet blood blossomed around a fang. At the base of her horns, I could swear I saw licks of flames. "Master," she whimpered, "you're giving me too much..." Her pupils were gone, her eyes were gone, just sources for the emerald light. "Our bond, I can't..."

I started coming, and the pleasure was as mind-blasting as always, yet somehow I could still keep thrusting my hips, keep looking at her. I could see and feel everything.

"Master..." Rosie moaned. Those were definitely flames in her hair. Maybe that was all we were, tinder lust had set ablaze. I could feel fierce heat around my cock now, and firelight glowed between us. A Shaping, but Rosie wasn't -

"Masterrr..." she moaned again, and then she moaned something else. Not in English.

The cum seemed to catch fire as it left me, lighting me up, and my fire was joining with hers. It hurt, but there were more important things than pain. For a moment I saw myself through her eyes.

Rosie screamed out words in ancient tongue, and I slammed into her ass one last time. I could feel every part of her and loved it. The stink of brimstone joined with her fire-flower perfume and the heady weight of sweat and cum.

Cumming.

Burning.

Cumming and burning, and feeling her power move through every part of me as I thrust myself into every part of her.

By the time Rosmerta regained control of her magic, I was fast asleep on the floor.

+++++Closing Notes+++++

The Actual Plot is showing up next chapter, I promise. I'm almost back to writing in chronological order again, which may or may not speed things up. And I can't think of anything else to say here, other than the usual thanks for reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers