Malcubus Ch. 04: Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian woman didn't show any signs of surprise, revulsion, or fear on her face. She just reached down and started unbuttoning her uniform pants.

I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate. "Did you just - "

{I told you to keep it down, master,} Rosie sent inaudibly. She was still wearing that illusory, illegal-for-children's-eyes miniskirt, and her long, pale legs were almost as distracting as the drugged girl undressing next to them. {Lucy here was trying on clothes as well, and I asked her, woman to woman, what she thought of this skirt. Well, one thing led to another, and - }

"You seduced her? How?"

Rosie raised an eyebrow. {Please. Anyway, I wasn't going to hog her all to myself, not when I could reap my master's Lust too. A few more minutes and she'd have been horny enough to do anything I asked regardless, but you startled her and this was quicker.}

"What is... this?" I whispered, looking Lucy up and down. A bit shorter than average, she was a tea-skinned Chinese (Korean? I wasn't an ethnographer) saleswoman, probably not much older than me, with a bit of extra weight on her legs and ass. I could tell that because she was standing before me in just her underwear, the same way I could tell she was pretty flat-chested under her practical beige bra. Her heart-shaped face was blank.

{She's tripping balls!} Rosie sent, accompanying it with a slightly spacey giggle. {Seriously, you thought I was all bark and no bite?}

"You're... venomous?"

{You got one kind last night, didn't you? Lucy got another. No pesky thoughts or self-awareness, it's very Zen. Right now she couldn't decide what ice cream flavour she prefers, let alone scream or run away.} The succubus grinned at me like she was making a sales pitch.

So many questions; so many reasons to run away screaming. "You bit her?"

Rosie smiled wide, like a cat yawning, and those inch-long fangs finally retracted, becoming normal canines in the blink of an eye. {You taste better, don't worry.}

"Rosie, please, please tell me this isn't permanent!" I whispered forcefully.

She shook her head. {'Course not. Half an hour and she'll be right as rain -- well, okay, still pretty dopey for a few hours, but some mortals spend their whole lives like that! I will have to bite her again to wipe out her memories of this, though.} "And I know they're not your best feature, but Lucy: take off your bra and show Eric your titties, okay?"

I voiced a protest, but it wasn't as loud as it could have been. I was shamefully hard, and that didn't change when Lucy shrugged out of her bra to display her A-cups. Now wearing only white cotton panties, she raised her arms above her head at Rosie's direction and turned in a circle, displaying her body to me.

{Oh, stop looking so glum, master. She'll be fine, and she doesn't have to remember a thing.}

"Rosie, this is a crime. I'm not kidding, this is rape."

"Not yet," she said aloud. Her velvet voice alone made my cock press harder against my fly. "Lucy, go over there, take out Eric's cock, and start stroking it."

The bewitched girl took a couple of seconds to process the command before walking towards me, and I backed up towards the stall door. I mumbled something about morality while the rest of my brain noted that, having consorted with a bloodydemon, I was kind of a bit past that. Still, I reached behind me for the lock.

Rosie was beside me in an instant, moving fast as a shadow. Her pale fingers clamped around my wrists like vices and pinned my arms above my head, against the door. Holy shit, she was doing it one-handed! Even straining instinctively, I couldn't move her a single millimetre. She leaned up and whispered in my ear as Lucy closed in on me.

"This is your reward, stud," Rosie hissed. "Say thank you."

Up close, I could see all of Lucy's imperfections: the mole on her shoulder, a couple of faint traces of acne on her jaw. I could also see her little breasts topped by fat brown nipples, and a strand of saliva still staining her cute face.

"I command you to let me go," I whispered as forcefully as I could.

"No dice there, master," Rosie said, her hot breath blowing across my cheek. I couldn't look at her; she was too close, too sexy, too scary. "This is for your own good."

Lucy reached out and unbuckled my belt. Her blank eyes gazed at my groin with single-minded focus.

"I could scream," I said.

"Trust me, whatever the truth..." Rosie licked my ear lasciviously. {You would not be considered the victim here.} Although it took her a couple of tries to find the dexterity, Lucy unzipped my jeans and began forcing them down over my knees.

{In fact, if you do manage to stop this I won't get the chance to bite her memories away.} Rosie had to send to the amulet because her lips were pressing against my cheek in repeated feather-light kisses. {Maybe she'll go to the police, maybe she won't - but she'd remember either way. If you trust me, she doesn't remember a thing. It's like it never happened. Nobody gets hurt.}

My jeans were down to my knees, and that was apparently good enough. I was completely trapped, and as much as I tried to panic I couldn't hide my arousal. My dick sprang upright and free with barely a pull on my boxers. Lucy didn't hesitate to wrap a delicate hand around its shaft. I groaned.

{Sshh, master,} Rosie sent, brushing a finger across my lips. {Nobody's getting hurt here. Just relax and enjoy it, before I need to nibble onyour neck too.} Still pinning my hands above me, she looked over at Lucy. "So, Lucy: have you ever given a handjob before?"

After a moment's hesitation, the Asian saleswoman replied. Her voice was thick, distant, and completely toneless. "A few times, to my boyfriend and my ex."

"She has a boyfrie-"

{I said ssshh,} Rosie admonished. "Just two boyfriends, huh? How old are you, and how many men have you had sex with?"

"I'm 22," Lucy said, then hesitated a little before slurring, "I've had five... five boyfriends, but I've had sex with..." She was stroking quite slowly, torturously slowly in fact. My hips bucked a little against her hand. As slowly as she stroked, her counting skills were slower. "Thirteen."

Rosie whistled cheerily. {Not bad for such a young mortal -- it'll make her sin taste a bit overcooked, though.} I couldn't tell if she was kidding or not, but then I was just trying to focus on something other than the handjob. Maybe I could command this girl too? I cleared my throat and asked, "Lucy: do you like giving handjobs to strangers?"

Apparently it was hard to think about what she liked in her present state, because Lucy seemed to be chewing on her tongue rather than replying. "I... I don't..."

"Oh, we don't care," Rosie interrupted. "Lucy: do you like being fucked in the ass by strangers?"

If she replied, it was inaudible below my exclaimed protest. Rosie muffled me with one hand and giggled, resting her head on my shoulder for a moment. {Kidding! Kidding, master. The expression on your face, though.} A thought seemed to strike her, and she released my mouth with a raised eyebrow. {Although, if you actuallydo want to fuck her ass...}

"No! Please, Rosie, no!"

{Baby steps, then. I'm actually relieved; when you fuck your first asshole, I want it to be mine.} Then she asked Lucy when she'd lost her virginity.

What followed was the most surreal dirty talk I'd ever witnessed, even including that KKK-themed interracial porno Warren showed me one time. Stumbling over every second word, occasionally prodded along by Rosie, Lucy tonelessly recounted the details of her sexual history. All the while she stroked my rock-hard cock, staring at it as if she was directing her vague monotone towards it, while my succubus kissed and stroked my face, neck and shoulders.

Some of Lucy's sexual history was fairly stereotypical, like losing her virginity to her second high school boyfriend and not enjoying it at all. Other parts were more surprising, like how she actually preferred masturbation to cunnilingus. How she'd cheated on every boyfriend since her third. How it didn't count as cheating unless the guy's cock went inside her vagina. How she'd had a threesome with two drunk college guys, and never saw either of them ever again.

At a few points in the dirty talk, Rosie had the saleswoman increase the pace of her stroking and start fondling my balls. Finally my succubus ran out of questions and just rested her head against my shoulder.

{So, what do you think of Lucy here?} she sent, idly stroking the palms of my pinned hands with one finger.

She sure was giving me a handjob, I thought. I was hardly on the moral high ground, but... "I guess she's sort of, you know, a slut."

{Oh, she's a slut, a whore, a worthless fucking cumdumpster,} Rosie sent while grinning idly. {Better get used to the words if you wanna call me by them! Say, you need to come up with a proper pet name for me. I've already thought of 'smut slut' and 'cunny bunny.'}

She had to be kidding. "Look, I get it! Lucy's had lots of sex, this isn't anything she hasn't done before. Except it's still wrong," I insisted. I wasn't completely sure whom I was trying to convince.

Rosie was apparently surprised enough to switch back to her audible voice. "What? Ha, that wasn't my point at all. I thought it'd just be something hot to listen to." She looked down at my cock, still being stroked at a fairly rapid pace. "Yeah, I think you're definitely hard enough. Lucy: remember the best blowjob you've ever given. Really try and think about what you did."

I should have said something. I should have tried, one more time, to get free of the infernally strong girl. Instead I just watched as Lucy thought in slow, dopy cycles.

Rosie gave the next command, and there was no hesitation this time. The Asian woman kneeled on the change room carpet and took the head of my dick into her mouth.

A couple of blowjobs from Rosie and I'd been spoiled for life: that was my first thought. My elitism didn't last long, though. As mechanical and awkward as Lucy was, she still had my dick in her hot, wet mouth, and after the last hour I was so incredibly fucking horny. I jumped a little when she finally started sucking, which made Rosie giggle. The succubus leaned up; she couldn't reach my lips for a kiss without my cooperation, but her tongue stretched out to lick my mouth. {This is just a taste of what's to come, Eric. Lucy here is nothing. I can make every childhood crush you've ever had beg for your cock. I can fix you up so that you can bed supermodels.}

I squirmed under Lucy's ministrations. "You're going to Shape me more?"

{Oh yes,} Rosie sent with relish. Her tongue, stretching out from her mouth, started to probe between my lips. {It's all your choice of course, but I have so much power to offer you, Eric. The bond between our souls -- it's ancient magic, magic that has forgedgods. It could give you a nice, big, fat cock to go with those new balls.} Her free hand, the one not pinning me down, curled around my body to squeeze my ass; her tongue was well and truly in my mouth now, and it had to be a foot long to reach so far. All the while, Lucy bobbed up and down on my cock. {Then some more muscles, strip away some of that puppy fat. I could tweak your pheromones so that women get wet just by smelling you. You could hypnotize them with the hottest eyes they've ever seen, drug them with your saliva. Or...} She slid her tongue gently out of my mouth, its inhuman length being sucked back between her lips, trailing a thick string of my saliva behind it. "Or we could do something creative," she whispered.

I moaned aloud. Maybe Lucy heard somewhere in her demon-drugged mind, because she sucked even more intensely for a couple of glorious moments.

"Just think," my succubus smiled, "without my first enhancement you'd have come already, before Lucy learnsanything about sucking dick."

Below us, the saleswoman slurped away robotically.

I had to swallow a couple of times before I could speak properly. "You, uh, you really don't get jealous."

Rosie grinned devilishly. "Can I let go of your hands now, master?"

I nodded dumbly. She released me and knelt down on the carpet behind Lucy, resting her chin on the girl's gently bobbing shoulder. Pale hands snaked around to play with brown nipples. "Now, Lucy," my succubus said. "The first thing you've got to do is stop swallowing your saliva. A dick needs lubrication, so keep slurping, but please do it a bit more wetly. No, keep - that's right, Lucy, keep doing that. Now, Lucy: start pressing the underside of your tongue against his cock, so you can lick it while you suck. Okay, good. Now you need to start taking him deeper. When I press down on the back of your head, take a deep breath through your nose..."

Rosie was right: I was very lucky she'd enhanced my stamina.

Lucy wasn't able to comfortably swallow even my average dick completely, but Rosie didn't give her much choice. The woman sputtering and gagging over my cock as my succubus held her in place was, I'm sorry to say, one of the hottest non-Rosie things I'd ever seen. All the while Rosie was repeating commands, drilling technique into her befuddled brain, often guiding her with her hands. {This is nice,} she commented to me. {This instruction's going right into her subconscious, so she'll probably suck dick like a pro even after I wipe her. You always try to leave a slut a little better than how you find her.}

"Gnh," I replied. Lucy had just been pushed down for another deep-throat, and the coughing noises from the back of her throat were reverberating back and forth across the head of my cock.

{Great, isn't it?} Rosie sent, beaming up at me. now it's your turn to be the student.}

She could have threatened or blackmailed me into it if necessary. Hell, she could have physically forced me -- she certainly had the strength, even in her skinny, jailbait human form. None of that was necessary. When I started guiding Lucy's mouth up and down with my hands, it was my own choice. When I grabbed her by the hair to get a better grip, all Rosie had to do was cheer. By the time I was face-fucking her, thrusting in and out of her wildly as I held her skull, I'd forgotten about consent or morality. I just wanted to come.

{Dominance is sexy, isn't it? Would you enjoy using me like this, forcing me? Yeah, you would. Would you enjoy doing it to other women? Fuck, I sure would.}

No thoughts, no feelings other than animal Lust. Rosie was loving it; at the edge of my consciousness, I saw her fish my phone out of my jeans and take a few photos of Lucy and the face-fucking she received. Finally, the unbreakable wall between me and orgasm shattered, and I felt the spikes of pleasure begin to curve upward. I didn't need to tell Rosie. She was already whispering orders in Lucy's ear. Then she came around behind me and wrapped her arms around me, lifting me up like I was papier mâché, pulling me out of Lucy's surely-aching mouth. I growled -- I wanted to cum, I needed to cum - but Rosie had clamped her hand over my mouth. She was pinning my arms, her leg wrapped around mine, controlling all my movements.

With me a captive audience, Lucy sat up and followed orders: she started jerking me off with both hands at a furious pace, aided by the lubricant of our fluids. Rosie's hand directed my head, forcing me to watch as the tidal wave of pleasure towered over me and crashed down. My cock spasmed into Lucy's waiting lips. Within a few seconds her mouth was full; she hadn't been told to swallow or pull back, so she sat there choking and spluttering, spilling my cum down her chin and chest as I continued to spurt. At some point my cock stopped twitching and Rosie lowered me down to the floor.

When vision returned to me, I saw Lucy kneeling for a photo, mouth open wide as Rosie snapped a picture of her covered in my cum.

"That's great!" the succubus said. "Now, Lucy: use your fingers to scoop all the cum up and eat it, it's nutritious."

I watched Lucy clean herself for several minutes before I felt solid enough to try standing. As the orgasmic afterglow faded, guilt encroached.

"Holy shit, Rosie. That... that was fucked up."

{I know!} she beamed, presenting me with my jeans with a little bow. {I'm all full of sin and it's not even late afternoon! Fuck, I could almost give you another Shaping right now... but now, let's invest our Lust for later and get something reallyimpressive.}

"No, seriously, I... fuck." I turned away from Lucy. "I was into that. I was way too into that."

Rosie frowned. "Master, I -- "

"Just give me a minute, okay?"

I peeked out into the hall while Lucy finished cleaning and got dressed. We'd been here for three quarters of an hour. Surely someone had heard something. Surely I couldn't actually get away with this.

{Oh, don't worry about witnesses,} Rosie reassured me. {My ears are better than yours, and nobody used a stall adjacent to ours or reacted as if they'd heard anything. Nobody's in the whole area, actually; slow day for Greed. Or does clothes shopping fall under Pride, if it's all vanity?} She clucked her tongue.

Lucy was dressed again, and didn't look too much the worse for wear. Her hair and makeup were completely ruined, but there was nothing that could be done about that for the moment. Rosie gave her a few final orders before biting her once more on the neck; Lucy's eyes rolled back in their sockets.

{There. No more memories of the last hour. Her subconscious will fill in the blanks for the most part, and she'll be dopey for a few hours. She'll probably assume she fell asleep in the changing rooms.}

"She'll assume that? Really?"

{It's amazing what mortals can rationalize. Here, catch,} Rosie said, and tossed me something - Lucy's cotton panties, damp. {A memento of the first time you fucked a mortal mouth.}

We left Lucy alone in that sweat-scented changing room, staring blankly at the wall.

+++++Closing Notes+++++

Finally, another chapter done! This one has actually been written for quite a while, but I had to rewrite it carefully as I figure out more of where the overall story is headed. Also real life, yada yada.

If you made it to the end of this wordfest, thank you! That means I'm doing something halfway right. If you want to tell me what that is, or what I'm doing egregiously wrong, please comment. There's a lot of stuff coming Eric's way, and I want you guys to enjoy reading about it.

In any case, I can at least promise that the next chapter won't be so delayed. Jinx.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++