Mall Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“He is certainly a hunk.”

“I agree.”

“Would you like to practice fucking him?”

“Yes!” In unison.

“Both of you, get naked.” They quickly undressed. They both had thongs and front hooking bras. They were both glistening in the crotch and putting off a musky odor.

“Arlene, roll him on his back.” With some effort, she did.

“Hold his pole and mount it, facing him. Do it slowly, so you won’t injure yourself.”

She stood over him and held his enormous cock in her right hand, swung her leg over his large body and got herself in position to mount him. She slowly impaled herself on him. Very slowly.

“How does it feel?”

“Very filling. I feel like I am going to break. It feels like my vagina is on fire.” She was half way down his pole while Magen and I watched. Slowly, slowly she lowered herself. Finally she was sitting on him. “It feels like he is extending into my stomach. I’m getting feelings I didn’t think were possible. I think I’m going to come. Oh, dear, oh, dear!” She started to move up and down Jason’s pole. It was glistening with fluid. She was going faster and faster. All of a sudden she started to scream.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” Her head was back and her face, neck and chest were flushed. Magen had very wide eyes. I was erect. I was sticking out. I wasn’t young enough to have it stand up. I was as long as Jason, not as thick.

Arlene collapsed on Jason with him still in her. I don’t think Jason had any release. “Magen, lay on the floor and I will fuck you.”

She lay down and spread her legs. She was very ready and so was I.

I slowly entered her. She obviously was ready after watching her sister. Her vagina walls clamped around my cock as I pushed. As I pumped her eyes seemed to roll up into her head and she started to shake. I felt spasms on my engorged cock. I let go and shot into her. She was screaming incoherently. Arlene was still laying with Jason’s pole inside of her and Sally was crumbled on the floor. It’s never neat.

I had three desirable women available to me and no way to do anything personally. I certainly could enjoy watching the young people pleasure each other and Sally. Who knows, maybe my battery would recharge. Magen was laying on the floor coming down slowly. Arlene seemed to be recovered.

“Arlene, pull yourself off of Jason and let Magen have a go with him. Jason, you can wake up. I want you to fuck Magen from the rear.”

Magen pulled herself off Jason. She came off with a sucking noise. She looked disappointed to be un-impaling herself. Magen was still laying on the floor with her chest heaving. Jason picked her up like she was a rag doll and held her by the shoulders facing out. He put his hands under he knees and lifted her until her anus was opposite his balls. He pulled his penis so it was poking out and pulled Magen onto his pole. He pulled her slowly until her butt was against his balls. She reacted by making noises. He then pulled her back and forth on his tool. She started thrashing her arms and legs, the best she could, considering how Jason was holding her.

Suddenly Jason started to buck his legs and Magen started to scream, again. “I can’t take it, this is too much. Oh, oh oh.” The rest of the sound was just noise. Clearly Jason was pumping his semen into her. When he finished, he lowered her off his cock onto the floor. She went face first, with her butt in the air. This time she was really out of it. I had everyone get dressed. I also dressed.

I left Sally in a trance. I told Jason to beat it.

“Well, girls, that was certainly an eventful evening. There are still several things we didn’t do, including the two of you doing each other.”

“Master, that is fine. We are both worn out.”

That was from Arlene and Magen nodded wearily.

“What should we do with your father?”

“Another time.” In unison. I sent them on their way and woke Sally.

“Mike, I did it again. I feel wonderful. But I don’t remember anything. What did you do?”

“I made you and I feel good.”

________________________________________

If you enjoyed this story, vote. Fives are appreciated. MH

12