Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that baby girl?" He asked.

"OH IT WAS GREAT DADDY." She cooed.

Are you ready for daddy's cum?" He asked rubbing his dick across her lips.

"YES DADDY." She said still trying to catch her breath.

Larry then started smacking her in the face with his huge meat, "You like that don't you baby girl?"

"Yes daddy it feels good."

Larry then started jacking with the head of his prick between Jens eye and nose. A purely white pool started to form on top of Jens cheek bone.

"That's it baby girl Larry moaned," as he rubbed the spunk all over her face with his dick, "That's a good girl, that's a good little slut."

The screen then went black and Tom sat there on the bed, a few seconds went by before he realized that he had came in his shorts. "I didn't know that it was even possible to cum without touching your self." He thought. He got up off the bed and headed for the restroom. Tom wiped up what he could out of my briefs and for some reason why he did not know, lifted the napkin to his nose to have a smell. He felt a bit embarrassed. Though he was all alone he still had that thought, what are you doing you queer? get that away from your nose. But he couldn't resist sticking his tongue out and barely touching it to the now cold cum. A shiver went through his spine. "Yuck, salty and cold, how do those girls stand this nasty shit without barfing there guts out." He said to himself as he flung the napkin into the toilet. With a quick flush and a whisper of, "Now back to some more entertainment," he headed back to the bedroom.

Back in the bedroom he looked at what was left of the videos he had chosen. Once again the fancy gold DVD caught his eye. What is the deal with this one, Tom thought as he opened up the case. He popped out the disc, and read the title. "Man of the house." Tom pondered on what it could have on it as he changed it out with the previous movie. He hopped up on the bed, grabbed the remote and hit play. The video opened up to Larry sitting in his living room in his favorite chair. He was sitting there in a silk night robe. In one hand he held a drink the other a cigar, but what Tom couldn't take his eyes off of was that his wife and mother in law were sitting at his feet both nude. They were setting on there legs eyes closed with there palms turned up on there laps. Larry took a drink of his booze and a long draw off his cigar and cleared his throat.

"Hello Tom. I knew you would make it to me sooner or later. I'm sure you are quite shocked at what you have found here in my little collection of family videos and pictures. You might be sick at what you saw or you might just be in plain shock, but this video is for you Tom. I made it so you could have a chance to truly join my family and be part of a better way to spend your life. Right now you have a ho hum life tom, you go to work eat sleep and have a little fuck now and then with my baby girl, You do all these things with her tom because i allow it. Your job your wife your house everything in your life tom I have overseen. I have made it easy for you to make a living because my little girl wanted to experience married life on her own with someone her own age. She chose you out of a list that i provided for her and I set it up so that you two would meet and get to know each other. Once she decided you were the one and she was in love with you i made sure you were well taken care of. I made sure you could make a good livening until i was ready to bring you into my family, my true family. Tom the women you see before your are mine, your wife is mine to do with whatever i choose, just as you are to a certain degree. But it is time now for all of this to come to an end. On the door to this bedroom is a silent alarm and I was notified the moment it opened. The same with the closet I knew the instant you opened the door that you had snooped your way into our little secret. It was just a matter of time before you did I make sure you had the house to your self. Now Tom its time for you to make a choice, you can walk away from everything and never turn back. I wont interfere with your life anymore. You can go on and start over with what's in your bank account a free man. You will only have to give up your wife tom your wife of nine years who i know means the world to you. But you could do it tom, there is nothing to stop you. But if you choose to stay you have to give yourself up totally to me. Your whole life then belongs to me and whatever pleases me. If you stay you will be like one of my girls here, we will Trane you to serve me both in life and in heart your body and soul will belong to me. Think about it tom you could live here with us in the lap of luxury without a care in the world but making me happy. You could enjoy a sexual existence that would make roman emperors jealous. Sleep on it tom and i will expect an answer tomorrow, I will not be home with the girls in the morning, they will come home alone and make you breakfast. After you eat they will then hear your answer on what you want to do. If you choose to go i will expect you to say your good buys and be gone by noon. Don't try to talk jenny into running back home with you, this is her home and I am her master. You were just a plaything for her to have some fun with, though she dose love you very deeply she would never give up her true life to go off with you. SHE BELONGS TO ME. No matter what you say she will side with me and you will loose. If you decide to stay tom the girls will then get you ready for my return. Then tomorrow night you will take an oath swearing your life to me. Remember its your choice tom, there is no turning back. Whichever path you choose it will be final. That's it tom go get ready for bead, leave all this as it lays and try to get some rest. Tomorrow is the first day of your new life, either a new single man off to face the world anew, or one of my girls."

Tom sat there in pure shock, what has happened he thought. How could this be it all seams so unreal, a couple of hours ago he was a happily married man with the world by the balls, and now he's in the strangest situation ever heard of. He got up and went down to the fridge and grabbed another beer, sitting down at the nook a million thoughts went through his head.

'Fuck him." Tom yelled. "Who the fuck dose he think he is to fuck with my life like this? My wife my job, the whole world I know he has had his hands on. He has been fucking his own daughter brain washing her into some kind of slave for his pleasure. What the hell is this, how can i go on like this how can he expect me to just go along with this and turn my whole life over to him and be some kind of sissy bitch for him. Fuck what am i going to do? I love my wife so much how could she do this, how could she live like this?"

But he loved her, he loved her more than life itself. "I cant just walk away and give her up. I'll have to play along until can get the upper hand on ole Larry. I'll take control then I will show him who the man of the house is. That motherfucker will be eating out of my hand before this is over, he will regret ever fucking with me. I will destroy this he has created and stand in the ashes laughing. Then I will take what is mine and what is his, and live as a king with the woman i love."

Finishing off his beer Tom headed off to bead. "Bring it on Larry, bring on your worst. I'll be the one laughing when its all said and done."

Kicking back in bead Tom's head was swimming with ideas of how to take control of this house, everything from murder to blackmail. "Oh yes i will get you Larry, you will get what's coming to you."

To be continued in part two.

cuckoldsmojo

12