All Comments on 'Man Woman Nature'

by mj3702

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally

The Dyke gets it

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
YES!

Someone finally articulated it... thank you.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
Very Intense...

and to the point.

Very powerful read. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

typical guy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Improperly filed

This belongs in Sci-Fi / Fantasy (for taking place in a bizarre alternate dimension)... or perhaps Humor & Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Have A Real Problem!

There is a night and day difference between making a full commitment and giving up your personhood to someone else!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
They Don't Get It

I think you have described perfectly how the womens movement alienated the relationship between men and women. They have done studies on this. There was a show about it on the History channel. I have no problem with equal opportunity. None at all. Women got divorces in wholesale fashion. Marriage did not mean as much after that. Men did not know how to deal with this new woman. They wanted men who were more sensitive . That lasted about two years. Then they asked where all the good men were located. They were all married or gay. Remember that? In their quest for independence, women changed the way the sexes interact. That is the main reason the divorce rate is fifty percent. The story was pretty good. Thank You.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
I forgot to add...

Todays man is a direct result of what the fallout of the womens movement has turned him into. Now they will have to live with the result. Or not.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Not badly written but confusing . . .

Assuming this story is for real, and not satire as some suggest, then it was artistic and a bit different (original, if you like), and did not seem half bad. It's obvious this woman will be a truly loving partner to this man, based on how she feels about him. But the truth is, she might eventually become bored with him -- she is approximately half his age and certainly could be his daughter.

No matter how dynamic and physically fit he is, he will be 80 when she is 50, and there is no way he could keep up. If she gets extra frisky around menopause, as many women do, then he won't be able to do much except oral, I would guess, to satisfy her. If they have children, he'll barely be able to live to see them graduate from college and professional school. People will comment that he has a lovely daughter . . . Other than perhaps a common love of classical music, or birds, or science fiction -- what will these two have in common?

I'm not saying it can't work -- I know a couple where it did, although the age difference was more like 17 years rather than 30. But it would be very difficult. It makes one wonder if our lawyer/heroine is afraid to have a relationship with a man close to her age -- she would be competing with him for dominance, and she would worry about her feminism. But with this lover, who could also be her father, there is no competition, no threat in that regard, so it works for her. But how many such marriages really last? Nice dream for the guy -- many men fantasize about younger women, especially as they age. Thanks for writing.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyover 13 years ago
interesting

I actually agree with another RHinSC I believe the woman's movement has destroyed the main motivations for people to wed and be loved. I had a very feminist teacher two years ago at college and I wrote in my paper about this and she gave me an F saying I failed to realise what the feminist movement did and the kicker was it was a damned opinion paper. I said equal opportunities yeah great, but what most women want is a caring yet assertive man not some wimp cuckold. Which brings me to my second point those extreme elements of the feminist movement created this whole cuckold movement even though it has been documented in history for years, but I am saying it is bigger now because of that with entire porn sites dedicated to that horrible act. So I applaud this author for creating a rather introspective look at how someone's beliefs can change by a stroke of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
weird story

A feminist is not, by definition, someone who hates men or abstains from sex and a family life as this story suggests. A feminist simply wants a more equitable position in a society that has for thousands of years ground women into the dirt. It is so odd to say that feminism has destroyed the man-woman relationship - did the abolishment of slavery destroy society?

mj3702mj3702over 13 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Strange to have others comment on what was a moment of description of the most important part of my life. This happened several years ago, I just had an urge to write it down.

I don't know anymore what the 'feminist movement' is, but I do know that I rejected all contact with men, on the most important level in life.

I found a man, as one comment said, by accident. Yes, a man. That is all. I am his woman. He awaked in me a part of me I did not know, and knowing it will never give it back. And yes, I did marry him. I am his wife. I am his woman. And if it will come to pass that I am to be a mother, I will welcome that with all my heart.

Age is a problem, I don't deny that. But it is not the problem described. He will be a father to children who need the role model of a man, and I hope I can be the role model of woman. And if as he grows is unable to perform, so be it. I was unable to perform until he came into my life, shackled as I was to a stupid idea of what a woman is. He has given me the greatest gift of my life. I will be his regardless.

I love him.

Thanks for your comments,

MJ

P.S., I am still a lawyer, and my work product is better than ever. And I have the very best of all counselors to help guide me as I develop further in my career.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Tcitalian I can see why you got an F...

...but hey you have a slightly less neanderthal understanding of human nature than Rh negatory. Then again the author's understanding of feminism makes me think it was written by a man from Crawford and not her. This is a joke whether intended or not and I wish every one of you Redneck commenters had to spend a week getting your asses kicked by ANY RANDOM female member of the Israeli military.I guarantee I have a stronger resume for adrenaline kickin' living than most anyone here or elsewhere, I started very young - but I'm smart enough to know that when men start to look UP to women, it will be a saner planet. This probably scares you posers but you'll mask your fear with anger, like a real man huh?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very well done

Explicit and descriptive along with being very erotic.

An excellent and very expressively written sex scene in the bedroom, made the characters seem to come alive.

Thanks for the good read

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
I Am Glad

I am glad you are happy. If my comment seemed harsh it was not intended. There is a difference between what you would consider a normal member of the movement and the more hardcore feminist. The first wanted equal rights, some of the latter believe that the female is better than the male. There are varying degrees of everything in between. I dated at the time, I lived through it. Luckily I never had a problem in that area, but you never knew witch one you were going to get. It was all new then,not like it is now. Would she get mad if I opened the door? Would she get mad if I paid for dinner? etc.etc. Some of them really got mad. A constant barrage of things like this turned many good men into assholes. That is what I meant earlier. Men changed to keep up. I love women, especially my wife. I was just making an observation of what I lived through and what has happened since. What I said before is true. I thought I should clarify so I would not be called a redneck. I hope that you are happy for a long time to come. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
F'n love it!

Couldn't agree more and BTW I don't feel like I have to be a 'vanilla wafer' with my woman. We are creative and like to spice things up consensually from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok…bye see ya…u musta made ur point..however shitty it may have been! Sube u achieve what u came for as u ahve not posted anymore! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous