All Comments on 'Mandi Ch. 01'

by CraverScarlett

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 7 years ago
This is a huge turn-on...

but it may not survive here long...lotta haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's fascinating what people internalize and sexualize. There's really nothing here I find to be erotic, yet it is rather powerfully presented. It does support the idea of kink being a coping mechanism for the damaged. That certainly ain't all kinksters, but it appears to be some of them. If this is where you start with Mandi, how far will you take her? At least we will have her motivations as she travels your path.

Oh, and hiya Justinbenidect. Long time no read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left Me ....

.... All hard and bothered. Great story, genuine emotion, very believable. Many of us kinksters relieve the trauma of childhood abuse, but turn it into a sexual experience in an effort to gain power. Five stars!

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
"Mandi" is a real person. Only changed her name here....

She and I had some great phone sex for a couple years until I introduced her to a friend who married her. To thank me they invited me to have a threesome with them, which I did. He was around 50 or so, she 35, with a very nice body and absolutely gorgeous breasts. After I ate her while he watched, masturbating, he said he wanted to fuck her while she sucked my cock, so I moved to her head and as he'd requested, she took my cock in her mouth while he fucked her. Strangely she didn't seem all that turned on by any of it, but then he began slapping her ass. He said, "I don't get why she enjoys this, but she does, so I do it to her." THAT excited her. She lay there moaning as he struck her until all three of us came, him in her pussy and me in her mouth. This is the same woman who once during phone sex told me her first husband had spanked and slapped her frequently. She said, "It always turned me on, but the night I came the hardest he tied me on my stomach to our bed and whipped my legs, ass and back with a wire coat hanger he had untwisted and stretched out like a thin, wire cane." She said she came so hard she almost passed out. What I've written is pretty much the extent of what she told me and what I witnessed first hand, but I suppose I could use her character to continue writing about her. I'll see what readers say.... Thanks for your comments.... Email me any time for private anonymous conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprisingly arousing

I knew I liked spanking - most of the other stuff I wouldn't say I like! Yet - the whole story works!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Intense and Enlightening

The story was very good. I, however, could not submit to what she did and childhood abuse revealed often sends a Dom running. I do know some want to relive the childhood abuse but for the most part, I don't think us survivors do. We are in the lifestyle for reasons of the close connection and not wanting to be in control. We need to give up the control as our everyday life requires us to be in control, not relive our past. I did like the ending and as a novice,I have made it clear I would never be involved in any incest related play.

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
I agree with gentleone58

I also would never condone incest other than between consenting adults, AND the key words there are "consenting," and "adults." Frankly, I only condone ANY kind of sex when it is consensual, and I try to never write about anything that is NOT consensual. In Mandi's case, a real person, what I wrote is based on what she told me she enjoys. Brings to mind the old joke about the masochist and the sadist. "Whip me," pleads the masochist. "I won't," quips the sadist.

paula and bobpaula and bobabout 7 years ago
More

You NEED to write more about Mandi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous