All Comments on 'Mandingos 609'

by dirk_staton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so this is not racist?

so this is how we should think of blacks, as nothing but fucking dicks?

this is how black look at whites?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Another racist story...

Another racist story...I don't know the writer intention: If to try to solve his inferior self-esteem, by saying that what matter is a big cock, or if he is trying to make people admit and approve cops killing unarmed black people...Doesn't matter the intention...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disgusting...

This kind of sorry posting does promote racism! Maybe author born white and has been pretending he/she is actually black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck you

Put your nigger bullshit in interracial asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You write like a 12 yr. old.

Before making an ass of yourself by posting something so badly written on a public forum, you should learn 3 rd grade english.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was just plain ugly.

On every level. A complete waste of time to read., Does Lit have NO standards?

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot!

Fuck, I thought it was so hot! I love Big Black Cock, and women (and white men) worshiping it. I hope you continue the story and let the husband participate in sucking BBC too.

"Don't freak out man. It's perfectly natural to be into that kind of stuff."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story is written by White Guy with Black Cock Fetish, why insult Blacks???

You stupid racist fucks! Why are you attacking Blacks? Fuckin sorry ass pieces of shit!!! This Author is White and he likes to write about Black Men fucking his wife. Attack him and leave Blacks the fuck alone, assholes! Don't lemme catch yah: I'll swing this dick like a baseball bat and show you the true meaning of dick slapping! Ah shit! Now that's gonna hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best course of action is to move out the next day....

.....it was stupid to proceed and failing to act on his concerns, as wifey plowed ahead into black cock worship simply means he did not value the marriage and his wife enough to prevent the tragedy.

On the other hand, the stereotypical giant black cock routine is getting so trite, it's just plain silly. And by the way you wrote her response to his stupid subscription, she'd have likely gone after something like that sooner or later. The best way forward in this case, is to walk away. She's lost to him.chard, but a lesson learned, if he's not a complete moron.

On the black guys with giant cocks. One responder screamed that commenters and/or the author are racist. I call bullshit.

I played several sports in high school and college. Every size, every color, no bullshit. Our biggest fullback at 6' 8" and 287 lbs was black and had a teeny weeny that looked like a small, black button mushroom. He's happily married with 6 kids.

The giant dick on the team was our 5'10" kicker. He was Polish-American and his dick looked like an arm that reached his knees. He never married, but has a lot of first and second dates. The rest? Somewhere in between.

Racist to say all black men have big dicks? Sorry, stupid and stereotyping, but not racist.

Now, can we as readers ask you writers to try, really try to put out a story that talks about some of this stuff, but doesn't fall back on so many of the silly, incorrect and insulting stereotypes? Hmmmm? Are you no more clever than this? I hope you are.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
After Wednesday killing in a church...

After Wednesday killing in a church in Charleston, my comment about this racist story was almost like a premonition!!! "A white man fatally shot nine people in the Charleston church on Wednesday night, because he thought 'blacks were taking over the world'"!!!! What this demonstrate? That racism is like a snow ball, always growing. And also that BBC, BBB, are nothing against a gun, even if it's a small one…The gun will blow of all those mighty BBCs in a second…That's why I will be always against these type of stories!!!

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
ridiculous

yes , this kind of bullshit by white writers may just incite aggressive behavior by jealous types. best bet if your girl cheats on u. move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Hey dipshit put this dogshit in I.R. where it belongs!!!

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
They doth protest too much...

First of all, I just had to tell you I loved reading this adventure and thought it was fun and exciting to envision! It all happened so quickly but the funny thing Is, sometimes that is exactly how life works out, faster than we anticipate. I also firmly believe it is absolutely true that there is nothing wrong with embracing this kind of ambitious fulfilling lifestyle and it actually can offer many AMAZING rewards to both a wife and a husband, each in their own unique manner.

Nature isn't wrong, it's what ultimately leads us forward and plays a major role in human evolution. I think the couple in this story would only be blessed to have stumbled upon such an invigorating opportunity as this and should take full advantage of it by thoroughly indulging in their primal sexual needs completely. I'm involved in this lifestyle and my darling sweetheart and I have never been happier or closer!! It is better than either of us had initially anticipated when we started out.

Now, as for these many pathetic anonymous and other types of commenters who love to try and shame you and condemn your writing or demonize the lucky wife in this affair, I say they all doth protest too much, as the old saying goes. These trolls, if they were being sincerely honest about how they feel this is either racist or disgusting or that women involved in this way of life are horrible people, then they would NEVER read this type of erotic Bliss in the first place. Why would anyone seek out and read something of this nature to then spend further time trolling your comments section afterwards? That's not how life works. They are ALL here for one reason and it is the same reason why others find themselves attracted to this dynamic lifestyle, it's innate to each of our individual personalities. We like it, we are turned on by it, we fantasize about it, and we hunger to experience it! However, some people sadly just can't bring themselves to admit the raw truth, even though it's practically slapping them in the face with a beautiful big black cock!!! Cheers :)

8796Porno8796Pornoover 5 years ago
Please continue ...

... writing suchlike stories if possible.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
I’ve always wanted the Mandingo experience

Love all of the BBC in this story. Absolutely wonderful xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slut

wife, prat of husband.......story totally in the wrong CAT........written by racist, put it in IR that way we don't have to read this shite!!!

JJ

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ir clown

This ir clown shit certainly did stir up LW's coterie of whores. Not much else going for it.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 1 year ago

Well-written. hot pot credibly developed. Thanks. Enjoyed. I hope you give us more please.

licks_if_shaved1licks_if_shaved1over 1 year ago

poor trolls really got butt hurt. What kind of clown would read the whole story if he is so self concous about his tiny pecker? An ass clown thats who. cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous