Mandingos 609

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each guy ended up having at least three turns in each of her holes and they eventually told her to get on the floor and kneel down before one of the cameras. She was then quickly surrounded by cocks and they told her to start licking sucking each of their dicks as they get ready to cover her face with cum. Each of the guys kept stroking their cocks while Kelly used her mouth and both hands to pleasure their cocks and balls as much as possible. Steven was the first one to shoot his load. He grabbed my wife's head and forced his cock down her throat as he came. Kelly had no choice but to stop everything she was doing and focus on cock that was cumming down her throat. He finally let go of her when he was finished and she managed to take every last drop of his cum. My wife never let me cum any where near her face and this stranger comes along and cums down her throat. She looked like she enjoyed taking his entire load as she was now a black cock worshiping whore.

I watched as each guy shot a load onto her face, with most of it landing inside her mouth. Kelly swallowed as much cum as she could but some of them were very heavy cummers. James was the last one to shoot and he had Kelly all to himself at the end. Kelly focused on his cock and just worshiped it like nothing I've ever seen. After awhile, he started to shoot his load onto her face and hitting her in the eye, but then quickly shoved his big dick down her throat to finish off. His cock stayed in her mouth for good amount of time and he left it in there long after he came. With his cock still down her throat, James tells her to look up at him and at the camera that was getting all of this on film. He finally removed his cock from her mouth and she made every attempt to lick and kiss it until it was all over. He completely owned her with his cock and you could tell he could do anything to Kelly anytime he wanted from this moment on.

Kelly cleaned up and we got dressed and said goodbye to the guys. When we got home, Kelly finally let me out of the chastity cage but she was too tired to fuck and went straight to bed. I hopped onto the computer and made my way to the website where clips of Kelly getting fucked were already available. I stroked my cock harder than I ever have before and I came within one minute of doing so. I forced myself to watch all of the clips and had to masturbate two more times because of how turned on I was. I finally made my way back to bed after some time and I fell asleep knowing that our lives were going to change drastically from this moment on.

12