All Comments on 'Mandy's Best Ever Massage'

by daztec2010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Could have been some hot action.

I was hoping, but it just fizzled. The sex wasn't hot, though it could have been. A stroke story with no stroke, is what it wound up being. No build to the seduction, no looking inside the head of either one of the, which is what third person should be for. Why not get the husband involved? Why just cheat? Most men would kill to watch that, or even participate. All sorts of potential wasted. Sorry, have to give it a two. Make that a three. It wasn't part 1000 of some lunacy no one read after two paragraphs of part one. You allowed comments, so better than that other fool, Luke or whatever. Yeah, three.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Hilarious comments

“Cuck shit?” Are any of these characters married? It was never mentioned.

“Brain dead, septic tank, etc.” I swear, these comments have to come from some sort of bot. The “Garbage” comment is another one that is left on almost EVERY LW story.

Then there is Kimi. She’s so angry that she couldn’t leave one of her snotty comments on another story, so she leaves a comment about that story on yours! Hilarious! How tragic that you came so close to writing a story that Kimi could use to diddle herself. Apparently, you cunt-blocked her!

As for the story, it’s a pleasant scene from a porn movie. Without knowing anything about these characters, that’s all it is: a scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frustrated Swingerjoe?

My, my is must be really bad that you have to resort to attacking others for having a different take on the story then you do. We call them the way we see them. Don't like it. Tough Shit, Josephine, tough shit. Garbage -1*. There, are you happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-brain dead author

Did you also mean swingerjoe? He fits the mold. Poor baby is offended about the words used to describe the LW stories. Please somebody send him a lollipop, maybe that will quiet him down. It's been relatively quiet without that ass wipe around, it didn't take the swinger long to come back. Must have missed "kimi".

Oh, almost forgot about the story. Garbage-1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's the way Swinger Joe does it.

Kimmi comes on and makes a legitimate criticism of the story. The author should pay attention. Swinger Joe comes and attacks Kimmi. He does that constantly. If it's not Kimmi, it's BR1958, or some other author he's jealous of, or some other commentator. The guy is obsessed. It's pitiful. Why don't you just write Kimmi and tell her you're in love with her, Swinger Joe? You're like that little kid in the second grade that pulls some girl's hair to get her to look at him. People are getting sick of you. Sad to see a grown man make an ass of himself like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
swingerjoe is just pissed

because kimi knows the difference between first person and third person and he doesn't.

daztec2010daztec2010over 6 years agoAuthor
You choose the menu.

Thanks for the comments. Constructive feedback and comments are always welcome.

I do find reading Literotica stories is a bit like dining out.

You select the restaurant you would like to try based on the food you like. You read the menu, and make your decision whether to stay or go.

If you choose to go, you find somewhere else more to your taste. Perhaps you will find it. Enjoy.

If you stay, you order, and partake of your meal.

When the waitperson offers the opportunity to comment on how your meal was, you can either a) offer constructive criticism (positive/negative), make some valid points, and continue on your journey. Generally everyone is happy and some lessons are learned.

Or you could choose b) which is to spice your reply with bile and vitriol, but make no constructive critique. The waitperson, and rest of the restaurant looking on, will all probably think you're a bit of an opinionated twat.

Regardless of whether you liked it or not, thanks for reading.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not even a scene, just a quick, inept stab at sexy

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Hope that organism doesn't infect them both. Then things can be dangerous.

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Yes

this is a fantasy of my wife. One we hope to make cum 😏 true

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next time don't surf

I feel sorry for Shaun getting emasculated and for being force to be a cuckold by Mandy and Kate. For years I always hate these types of stories where the women are major cheating bitches never let their men have any threesome fun or some alone time with the other female or the female sneak to get some with the man. I hope you do part 2 where Shaun catches them in the act and get Kate for himself twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous