All Comments on 'Mandy's New Massage Service'

by daztec2010

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife did massage

She had no training, but got hired at a local spa, helping with sheet washing setting up tables, thinks like that. Then one day, one of the therapists was ill, so her boss lady asked her to try. She hesitated, but the woman just told her to rub his legs, his behind, his back and shoulders, all there was to it.

So, she did, and got a nice tip. Very quickly, she was doing 8 to 10 each week.

Then, she set up in our spare bedroom and began to work at home, that way she got the entire $15 instead of just $7. (this was back when minimum wage was under $1.00.)

She also figured out there was more money in extras, just with "special" customers, like our local judge and a few from the Sheriff's office. She started at 8 AM because that was when the local paper mill switched shifts.When she was pulling down more money than I was, I got curious, found out she was getting rather naughty, hand jobs, blow jobs and she even let a few have sex with her.

Too much for me, we split. I should have kept her, we would be rich today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reminds me

Of way back when my wife had a massage service in our back bedroom. 3 clients a week wasn't doing it so she wanted to try some "new" things.

At first it was just T=shirt no bra, things like that.

Then one day she did a happy ending, and word got around, money hand over fist.

But when she started fucking some of them, we broke up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous