Manipulating Her Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my heart thumping harder than it has in a long time, I pushed one of her legs open and motioned for her to spread her other leg. She slowly started spreading her legs for this unknown man to see her wet, throbbing pussy. I grabbed her skirt and slid it up, so it was flipped up over her tummy, and then reached down and began to finger fuck her pussy slowly.

"Look at him." I said in a demanding voice in her ear. "Look at him and don't look away. If you look away I will punish you, right here and now. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said with little hesitation, in a completely shaken voice. She began to stare directly at the strange man who was watching her being finger fucked outside, in the park, in the dark, in the cold. I realized that she was dripping pussy juice down her pussy and asshole. I also realized that she was absolutely trembling with an excitement that has never been known to her. Her legs were shaking and she was squirming, unable to hold still. Jennifer had completely let her mind go. Her mind was in a sexual haven of pleasure, so much that she had completely forgotten about consequences. I could see it in her body. She was mine to do what I want with, she was mine to let anyone do what he or she wants with. She had given me her mind and body. She had given in completely to being a slut, in any way possible, just to please her Master.

"Do you want to be fucked??" I asked her in a bit louder voice.

"Yes, Master, I want to be fucked." She said.

"Say it louder!" I said in a harsh, commanding voice.

"Yes, Master. I want to be fucked!" she said, louder.

"Do you give a FUCK who is fucking you, as long as your Master is pleased?"

"No, Master. Anyone can fuck me! As long as it makes you happy."

I started to finger fuck her dripping wet pussy harder and let a second finger slide in, letting them slide in all the way and then back out.

"Say 'Fuck me', right now." I demanded.

"Fuck me!"

"Look at him, say it louder. Don't take your eyes off of him." In all of my excitement, I realized he had moved much closer... probably about ten feet away, feeling brave. I also realized that she had kept her eyes on him the whole time and had seen him walking closer when I had not.

"Fuck me!" She said a little louder, but meekly.

"Fuck you slut, say it like you mean it, right the FUCK now."

"Fuck me!" She said in the most desperate, slutty voice I have heard in a long time.

I looked back at the man and see he had started to walk closer and closer as she is saying this, staring right into his face while being finger fucked by her newfound master.

12