All Comments on 'Mannequin'

by DeepTrance3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
akaeceakaecealmost 6 years ago

Wow! Great first story! Normally I'm only really interested in stories with inductions, for whatever reason, but your characters were done well enough to set it up for me without being explicit about showing it. Hope you enjoyed writing it enough to post some more!

tcss1968tcss1968almost 6 years ago
Outstanding!

I cant wait to hear more, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written, great plot. Definitely looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I held my breath as I read your wonderful story. I gasped throughout and pouted when it was over. Keep writing!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years ago

Well done! Definitely write more!

XofBlack95XofBlack95almost 6 years ago
Constructive criticism

I enjoyed it but I think there are some small improvements to be made:

1. Don't use quotation marks for thoughts. I think this only happened once in the story but it confuses the reader because they can't know if the character speaks aloud or thinks to themselvs untill the reader gets to the end of the sentence. You can use italics or ' ' single quotes for this.

2. Split up your paragraphs. Most of the story is fine in regards to this but towards the end the paragraphs become slightly too long. Reading a wall of text is uncomfortable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Woah

Fuck. I wasn't ready for it to be over. I need more

DeepTrance3DeepTrance3almost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. As to thoughts in quotes that is something that I have always done simply because that was how I learned it. I may consider the single quotes though in the future. The wall of text is something I try and avoid and it seemed that as things happened closer together at the end the blocks became larger.

I am going to put out a few different interaction with different people and topics but once I have a few out there I may come back and revisit some. There is more that happens I will leave you with that.

KnitepoetKnitepoetalmost 6 years ago
GREAT read

I like you writing style and hope you post more stories SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
two fantasies combined!

I love stories about women who willingly pretend to be a mannequin in a store and they get fondled and used to their enjoyment.

I also love stories about women who fantasize about being hypnotized for sex.

Another one that gets me is a woman who pretends that the hypnosis worked in hopes that she might be used for sex. Any of your stories would be equally hot if the subject only pretended to be hypnotized but used hypnosis as an excuse to be dominated or placed in a crazy situation. Like pretending to be a mannequin in a store with customers who have wandering hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is my fantasy...

So hot. I got so wet reading it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

nice one, hot!

qexiqexqexiqexabout 2 years ago

Great series with lovely characters. Charming Kim and the ever helpful Kyle make for a perfect match and deserve so many more adventures! Great work, would love to read more!

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Really nice how the smoking experience naturally led into this, and also the issues around "you will think me weird" and "that's wrong" showing how quickly things change from good to bad, if they are or are not your fantasy, allowing the characters to move forward reasonably and carefully. Sexy fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is so endearing to see how excited Kim gets before and after being a mannequin or even when it is discussed. That is just plain adorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous