Mannequin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim looked up with shining eyes, "So what you are saying is that you are okay with doing this to me again? Maybe a bit more?"

"And just what more are you wanting? You've gotten to be your fantasy mannequin so what else are you wanting to be?" Kyle asked, wanting to know just how deep Kim's kinks ran.

Kim looked up very seriously and began hesitantly, "I don't want to screw up what we've done. I don't want to make working together uncomfortable so if what I say is not for you just tell me and I will drop it and never talk about it again, okay?"

"Kim just spit it out. We've obviously walked down some pretty strange roads tonight and we are both still here and still talking, right?"

"Fuck it," Kim sighed. "I want you to make me a rubber sex doll. And maybe, just kind of, use me?"

Kyle just stared openly at the brash and open statement.

"See, I knew it." Kim said standing up. "You think I am some mental ward patient. I knew I shouldn't have said anything." She reached for her coat.

"Did I say anything? I certainly didn't say no," Kyle started off finally recovering from the shock of his coworker's revelation. "Now I'm not going to say that its normal but I am going to say that its incredibly hot."

Kim spun around looking Kyle dead in the eyes, "You aren't fucking with me right? You think its hot?"

"Yes I think its hot and no I'm not fucking with you... yet." Kyle teased.

Kim squealed and lunged forward wrapping her arms around the larger man. Kyle nearly fell over backwards from the unexpected force of her affectionate joy. "Hey now. Don't kill me before we get to do anything. As much as you don't want to hear this, we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to do something of that magnitude."

Kim looked slightly deflated from the announcement but nodded. "Yeah its late and we do have to open this place up tomorrow."

"And we have to talk about limits and expectations. Its great to get caught up in playing out your fantasy but we need to talk about how far you want to go and where to stop. Since you are going to basically be an object we are going to have to set those boundaries before we start because its not like you can say stop. No safe-word. So its more important than anything that we talk about expectations."

Kyle's calm clear words made Kim step back and think. "I want to be a rubber sex doll. I want my mouth open just like a doll's mouth would be. Ummm yeah you can use that," Kim said blushing. "My hands I always pictured kind of like mittens. My fingers together and my thumb free. Probably curved for, umm, stroking. My legs spread for easy access but please use a condom. I don't think I'm ready for anal just yet. God how can you listen to me say these things and not react?"

Kyle laughed and moved his hands from his lap showing the distinctly tented front of his pants. "Oh I can promise you that I'm reacting. As much fun as getting you naked would be I think I will have you strip beforehand. Yes I can undress you while you are a doll but it will be so much easier to have you already naked."

Kim nodded her face still bright red, "This is going to be the longest wait ever. I don't know how I'm going to make it to tomorrow night."

Chapter 4

Kyle watched as Kim cleaned the shelves for a third time, rearranging the new coffee makers into a pyramid as she desperately tried to not watch the clock ticking time slowly along. He had shifted the electronics display another three feet to the left putting up a new shelving panel much to Kim's curiosity. Finally the last customer of the day left the store.

"I didn't think she'd ever leave," Kim said nearly bouncing up and down with excitement. "Is there a place in the back room that you had in mind to put me under?"

Kyle grinned at the hyper brunette, "No. We are going to do it right here on the bed."

Kim's mouth hung open and she froze in place with a look bordering on pure terror, "You can't do that!" She exclaimed. "What if someone comes by window shopping? I don't want to lose my job and I didn't think you did either."

"Go sit on the bed and tell me exactly what you see," Kyle said calmly. "And no I wouldn't risk getting fired no matter how enjoyable this might be."

Kim walked over to the single bedding display and sat down on the mattress there. She looked towards the front of the store and stared straight into the expanded electronics display that Kyle had set up earlier. "I can't even see the front of the store let alone outside. You had this planned all along."

"Of course I did," Kyle said casually. "This was going to be the most comfortable place and although I know you like the thought of being on display as a mannequin the real risk just isn't worth it. Now are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? This is your last shot at backing out."

Kim looked at Kyle with a raised eyebrow, "Oh sure let's go ahead and back out of my absolute fantasy. This happens every day, finding out your coworker is a hypnotist that is into your deepest kinks and doesn't judge you for them. I'm absolutely sure that I want this." Kim turned and started taking her top off. Kyle watched as the petite girl stripped down to her undergarments. Turning around Kim displayed a nice even tan that had just begun to fade. She unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders letting her firm breasts swing free. Although not overly large, on her small frame they looked bigger than they were. Hard thick nipples stood out from her dark areolas drawing Kyle's eyes despite his attempts not to stare. Kim then slide down her panties exposing a perfectly smooth pussy. Not even the slightest hint of any hair could be seen. She crossed her arms under her breasts and looked up at Kyle self consciously.

Kyle stared for a moment before catching himself, "Okay just go ahead and lay down for me and we can begin. Mannequin Model Mold."

Kyle's command caught Kim unaware and she froze half way crawling onto the bed. He turned her the rest of the way onto her back with her arms and legs still frozen into the position she was in while crawling up the bed. He eased her legs down straight spreading them open revealing pussy lips already shining with moisture. "Now you can't hide how aroused this makes you, can you?" Kyle asked the immobile doll lying on the bed. He slowly ran his fingers over her exposed lips spreading the juices and working his way up to her clit. Rubbing slowly over the sensitive bud of flesh Kyle spent a few moments increasing the sex doll's arousal. He then moved up her body pushing her arms to the side, curling her fingers making it appear that she had something in them already. Unable to resist her tempting mounds of smooth tanned skin any longer he reached down to squeeze her breasts. Kyle slowly teased each rock hard nipple while massaging her warm yielding tits. He felt her breathing increase and it was obvious that despite her lack of expression she was extremely aroused.

"I'd say the little sex doll is enjoying this," Kyle quipped as he continued kneading one breast while shifting his other hand to Kim's pussy. He easily slipped a single finger inside her slick passage while his thumb once again taunted her clit. A slight quiver and a flood of juices was the only sign that she had just had a massive orgasm. The expression on her face never changed in the slightest. Slipping his drenched finger from the sex doll's flooded pussy Kyle then turned his attention back to her nipples. He leaned down taking turns sucking and nibbling on each one enjoying how thick and perky they were. While continuing the sensual assault on her nipples Kyle let his hand trail back down between Kim's spread legs. Alternating between pumping in and out of her pussy at varying speeds and stimulating her clit he soon had her lying in a virtual pool of juices. "Naughty girl. I think we are going to have to strip this display and change it out. Can't have the customers wondering what caused this."

Kyle slowly withdrew his hand from Kim's red, soaked pussy and moved upward towards the head of the bed. He gently turned her head to the side opening her mouth forming it into a perfect 'O'. "Time for me to sample this part of the dolly," He said unzipping his pants and pulling them down to let his hard cock spring free. "This is a moment worth waiting for." Slowly he pushed himself into Kim's waiting mouth. Although there was no sucking sensation it was still an incredible feeling sliding into what was a living sex doll. He quickly began building up speed pumping in and out of her mouth knowing that after all the build up of using her he wasn't going to last long. His realization was dead on as moments later he began squirting his pent up load into the doll's mouth. He pulled back letting his still hard cock spring from past her lips. "Release."

Kim shot upright cupping her hand over her mouth catching the stream of saliva and semen that was leaking out of the side of it. She swallowed coughing slightly and looked at Kyle with bright, shining eyes. "Oh. My. God. I don't know if anything will ever top that. I don't even know how many times I came. I was there but there wasn't a thing that I could do to stop it or make it go faster or anything." Kim panted out each word still obviously trying to recover from her experience. "I was utterly helpless and at your mercy. I didn't know what you were going to do next and I couldn't even moan."

"So I can safely say that you enjoyed yourself?" Kyle asked enjoying watching the now very animated girl try and explain everything she was feeling.

"Hell yes I did. And I enjoyed every last thing you did to me. I want to thank you so much for giving me this."

"Well I can't say I didn't enjoy it myself," Kyle chuckled. "It was incredible."

Kim looked over at Kyle with a wide grin, "When can we do it again?"

12