All Comments on 'Man's Dominating Erection Is Taken'

by lady28

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lady28lady28about 11 years agoAuthor
From a private rating I r'd

Hi lady28,

I have just read your submission and felt compelled to write to you. The story was very unique but extremely enjoyable, very horny reading about 2 different perspectives and how they combined.

I liked how the woman in the hospital was very much as the story progressed and became more wanton in her behaviour.

What was also refreshing was the language, being from the UK it was great to see arse and knickers being used as opposed to ass and pants - Lit can be quite US centric at times!

I hope you don't mind a couple of questions? No problem if you do, I'm sure you have been inundated with responses from your stories. Just in case though - what did you enjoy most about writing your story? Also, do you have plans for any further submissions? Ignore the daft comments from the 2 people who left feedback, they don't appear to be able to separate fantasy from reality.

Once again thanks for the excellent stories, adored them.

...Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I really do appreciate it.

I find it incredible that no one else had responded positively - what is wrong with them?!! Seriously though, I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and as you say it is fantasy, so the reader has to buy into that to begin with and let their imagination work with the author. On a site like Literotica which is supposed to be open-minded I find there are quite a few judgemental people who find fault with stories rather than rejoice in the creative artistry of the author. I would say you have to be very brave to post a story on there, and as readers we should be grateful for people like you. ...

zaksxzaksxalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Lots of nice themes. I can't wait till she becomes pregnant from his sperm.

x

Zak

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous