Manticore and a Half

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Ball stuffers'?"

"I wanted to fit 'balls' into the name somehow, and meaty balls was too generic while meatball was already taken. Ball stuffer describes what they're supposed to do pretty well anyways. Plenty of protein to keep you going when you need to."

I paused, considering her words. "Are you sure this isn't a regular thing for you?"

"Positive," she shot back.

With a poor excuse for subtlety, I started looking around for something else to talk about. My attention latched onto the most obvious thing.

"So, uh, I noticed your arms are pretty toned. Do you work out a lot?"

"Sort of. I don't really like cardio, so I end up spending a lot of time on my arms. I realized a while ago that I have to keep all of my arms in the same shape, otherwise I'll inevitably misjudge my strength and end up losing my balance or messing up whatever I was trying to do."

"Wow, I never thought about that. Do you have gym you go to regularly?"

"No way, I'm not lifting where people can gawk at me. I've got a really basic setup here."

"You have room for that in this place?"

"Just enough."

I finished off another ball stuffer and took a drink. "Where do you work?"

"I'm a cook at a family-friendly italian place. I end up cooking a lot of the stereotypical American Italian dishes. The head chef gets to do the interesting stuff, I'm mostly stuck with the dishes you could do in your sleep like spaghetti."

"Huh."

She shot me a look before grabbing another ball stuffer. "That's all? A huh?"

"I guess I was expecting something else, but now that I think about it, I don't really know what that something else was. So, is this restaurant you work at a fancy place or more low key?"

"Low key. I wouldn't want to work anywhere too upscale."

"Why not?"

She shrugged.

"Is it because of the attention your arms would bring? All you have to do for that is give the first asshole who says something a nice haymaker and no one... will..."

Her ears twitched at my trailing off.

"That's why you did it. That's why you yelled at me for staring at you the first day on the bus. You didn't want me to make a deal about your arms when you decided to stop wearing that trenchcoat."

She stared at the ball stuffer in her paw, turning away from me. "It's better than the alternative, I've found."

"You've found? What do you mean?"

"I move around a lot. If I don't make the right impression the moment people start to notice me, eventually I have to deal with the consequences." She raised up her extra arms. "Can't hide these forever. I've tried that too."

"How many times have you moved?"

She turned to look at me. "You sure have a lot of questions."

"Just curious."

"Guess that makes sense." She threw the last ball stuffer in her mouth, grabbed the plate, and stood up. "You know what? I don't feel like doing this any more. It was fun, but I think we're done here. I'll put these dishes away and you can let yourself out."

I stared at her, trying to figure out if she was joking or not. "Oh... kay? Is there a reason?"

"You talk too much." And she was out of the room.

I sat on the couch a moment, half-expecting her to walk back in and change her mind, but I soon heard dishes clinking, meaning she was back in the kitchen. I hadn't even heard her walk back there. Paws must not make much sound on wood floors.

When the thought occurred to me that I was alone in a stranger's house, the couch became a very awkward place to sit. I got to my feet, looked around for a moment, then walked out of the room.

"Well, uh, bye then," I called out.

She didn't answer.

I slipped my shoes back on, sighed, and grabbed the door handle to let myself out. Before I could, however, a paw was on my wrist. I stared at the paw then opened my mouth to ask about it when another paw was shoved over my mouth. I reached to pull it off with my free hand, but that too was seized.

Hot breath tickled my ear. "I lied," she whispered.

The next moment, I was covered in paws. One took my legs out from underneath me, catching me before I fell. Another went under my back and the last grabbed my ankles and pinched them together. She started to carry me up the stairs and I protested, but against her strength, my meager struggles meant nothing. I felt like a child.

"I can't help it that I love the pounce so much," she said, grinning at me. "You don't mind, do you?"

All I could do was narrow my eyes with her paw still over my mouth.

"Good."

As she carried me upstairs and to her bedroom, her paws deftly removed my clothes. One slipped under my shirt and lifted it over my head with the help of another while two more undid my pants and eased them down my legs. At the same time I noticed she'd already liberated herself of the loose shirt and sweatpants she'd been wearing and was clad in a bikini the color of her paws, barely holding back her bulging tits and teasing at the edges of her pussy. I also saw outlines of a toned core as well, abs hiding beneath smooth skin.

My pants became very tight.

"Glad to see you're eager, too."

With her paws too busy either carrying or undressing me, one of my hands was free to run across her abs, tracing her subtle muscles before reaching up for a handful of her breast. My palm and fingers were rough to its immaculate softness and the flesh gave way like a soft pillow. She let out a fluttering growl as I squeezed.

By the time we made it to her bedroom, I was fully naked and raring to go. The way her paws crawled all over me and the blush on her face told me she was of the same mind. The moment her paw left my mouth, I pushed her bikini top out of the way and began teasing her nipple with my tongue, earning me a purr. There was a bump as she sat down on her bed.

"If you're going to act like a kid then I'll treat you like one," she said.

I only had to wonder her meaning for a second before a paw swallowed my cock whole. My teasing tongue paused as I bit down on it; the sudden rush of warmth and fluffiness from her paws sent cold and warm shivers through my body.

Sensing my pause, Jenna brought a paw to the back of my head and pushed me into her tit. "I didn't ask you to stop." Another paw grabbed my wrist and guided it to her other breast, while a third paw slipped underneath my cock to knead my balls and the others adjusted to hold me as close to her body as possible. The paw on my cock began to pump gently, pads and fur brushing softly into my throbbing need.

I somehow managed to un-bite my tongue and lick at her nipple. Her skin was salty enough to tingle my tongue as I licked. The paw on the back of my head urged me onward, shoving me further in, and I drew a deep breath of her scent—a musky mane, the sweat of arousal and a lingering shampoo.

She let out a soft moan. "Here it comes."

A new taste met my tongue. Milk. I switched from teasing to sucking and was rewarded with more. At that, all of her paws squeezed me tighter and the one one my cock began to pump faster. The warmth on my cock grew to heat. The paw on my balls grew greedier and fondled me more viciously. Another paw went to my cock, a single claw teasing my very tip in the tiny area left unattended by her other paws. A mumbling moan sputtered out of my mouth, but I couldn't stop sucking.

Her wings fluttered and I felt a new appendage join the fun. Her tail wrapped around my shins and the opening swallowed one of my feet. Copious juices drooled down my foot in a sudden chill and the touch of a thousand tongues tickled my toes. I moaned again.

Another gush of milk squirted into my mouth and I swallowed without hesitation. I took her other nipple between two fingers, pinched, released, and pinched again. Jenna responded by adjusting her moving paw's grip, this time adding a twist to her pumping and letting a claw from her other paw tease the very base of my cock.

My thoughts started to blur, the breadth of her attentions scrambling my brain, foremost the skill of the paw on my cock. Each pump filled me with heat enough to burn, a heat wrought with a fiery pleasure. The softest fur and coziest paw pads caressed my member over and over.

"Are you about to cum? I can feel it in your balls," she said, giving them an extra squeeze. "Go ahead, I'll let you cum. Let my paw drain you."

With that, her paw clamped down and pumped even faster. I had no choice. I let out a shameless moan into her tit as I thrust into her paw, shooting my seed carelessly into the air at her demand. With each thrust I let out more, her paw always urging me to keep going, pumping away all through my orgasm, slow, deliberate strokes meant to drain as much as possible. She even shifted one of her paws to help my hips up when my thrusts began to weaken.

And when my thrusts stopped and the last of my cum merely dribbled out, her paw only sped up.

Struggling to catch my breath, I squeezed her breast to get her attention. "Jenna, stop, that's everything."

She shook her head and continued to pump. "I told you if you were to act like a kid then I'd treat you like one, and kids don't get to make adult decisions."

"Jenna, ple—"

Her paw forced my face back into her breast. I reached to remove her paw, but she grabbed me by the wrists and forced my hands to my sides.

"If you're not going to do anything useful with those hands, then they won't be doing anything."

I shouted into her silky skin, trying to get my message across, but she already knew what I wanted, she just didn't care. Her paw glided effortlessly up and down my throbbing red shaft, knowing exactly how sensitive it was. My balls laid in the palm of her other paw while her thumb idly pushed them around.

I jerked and twisted my head, my hips, my chest, anything to get some leverage, but Jenna had me right where she wanted me. My strength was nothing to hers. When I truly came to realize I had no way of stopping her, her paws' attentions became like lightning. Each stroke zapped my cock and the shock electrified my balls before zipping up my spine and reverberating through my body.

I tried to pull my hips away from her reach, but the paw that had once helped them now held them in place. I tried biting her nipple, but that just gave me a moan and more milk. My body began to spasm under her relentless pumping paw. My muscles ached and twitched beyond my control.

Every individual strand of fur, each velvety paw pad, each hard claw tip, and even the sound of the elevated, aroused breathing from above me were burned into my brain. Starting at my extremities, my body began to grow numb everywhere that brutal, wonderful paw wasn't pumping. When the paw on my balls squeezed closed again, I could feel the familiar burning rising again.

"I knew you liked it. Go on, one more time. Don't worry, I won't stop pumping until you're all done."

I let out a gasp as I exploded into her skilled paw once more. Every muscle in my body screamed at the impossible strain a simple pumping motion had put them through, igniting with pain and pleasure at once. I shoved my hips as hard into her stroking paw as possible, both desperate to escape the overwhelming sensations and eager to feel them more. Cum soiled her paw, dripping down and sticking to the fur, emanating the stark, familiar smell of release mixed with Jenna's own unique scent.

True to her word, the paw continued to pump, precise and intentioned, all the way through my release until there was neither a drop of cum left nor an ounce of strength left in my hips. This time, however, there was an end to it. She smiled down at my exhausted member, her thumb idly teasing my tip and smearing the cum around.

"Not bad for two in a row."

Her paw allowed my head to separate from her chest and I drew back, breathing hard. "Jenna, you can't do that, I thought I was going to go crazy."

"'Can't'? I just did." She smirked. "Besides, I can tell you enjoyed it."

I tried to glare at her, but it was very difficult to do to that face. "Maybe. Just, don't act like I'm a kid, alright?"

"Alright. I'm sorry, I do get carried away when I've got a cute guy helpless in my paws. I can't help but push him as far as I can. I won't do it again without asking."

I expected her to let go of me after that, but instead she laid back onto the bed, carrying me along. She repositioned herself beneath me, my head resting against that comfy mane with her breasts on either side and downy paws lightly holding my shoulders, hips, and arms. Her wings curled up and around us almost like a blanket while her furry legs rubbed up against my thighs, then gently urged them open.

Laying against her like this was far more comfortable than I could've imagined.

I gave a cursory tug and my arms and legs, finding her grip not nearly as constricting as before. Either she'd actually listened, or just wanted me to feel like I could escape. And the way her paws began to creep towards my cock made me think she still had plenty planned.

"I'm only human, Jenna. There's no way I can keep going."

"Are you forgetting what I am?"

Her tail snaked around above us and she plucked one of the spines off it before lowering it back down. She held it before me, close enough I could see the venom dripping off the tip.

"I see your point."

She paused, then I felt her chest rumble beneath me as she chuckled. "Trying to be funny, huh? But that just tells me you're nervous, and you should never let me know you're getting nervous." The dripping spine lowered toward my thigh. "It just makes me want to tease you more."

"Or maybe you're just too easy to—gguuuahhh—"

I grunted as the tip broke skin and she eased the spine in just deep enough to know it would do its job before tossing it away. The venom struck quickly. Heat spread from the prick, swallowing my leg in an instant before journeying up to my waist and stomach. When it hit my heart, I could feel my heart strain and pump faster, painful for a moment before the heat dulled it away.

Jenna hummed in satisfaction as my member grew back to the stiffness it had before... and continued to grow. I gasped. My cock was so hard I could've smashed a rock with it and the need, the ache, it was something I'd never so much as glimpsed before. My fingers dug hard into the sheets and my eyes bulged out of my head. I could've cum to a stiff breeze if I wanted, but somehow I pushed that need back and swallowed it into my gut.

"Holy shit."

Four of her paws gravitated toward my raging member. Part of me want to pull them away while part of me wanted to urge them forward. In the end, all I could manage to do was watch.

"Try not to cum right away."

All four descended on my cock at once. Each made a ring between the thumb and pointer and closed it tight around me with the paw at my base scooping up my balls as well. With four paws, Jenna had plenty to smother every inch of me in silky pleasure. When she began to pump, all four paws moved in unison to deliver a sensation impossible with just one or even two, and the grasp each had focused the pressure on four distinct rings instead one uniform pressure like before.

I moan and arched my back, my head pressing further into Jenna's mane. Alone, her technique could've made me cum easily, but with her venom coursing through me, each second was a crippling battle to hold on. I started to punch the bed over and over, but Jenna's two free paws grabbed my wrists and held them tight.

"It's okay to cum, I'll only judge you a little."

Gritting my teeth, I looked away from her paws. She wouldn't win so easily.

Her paws steadily sped up, shocking me with wave after wave of pleasure. Before I could grow accustomed to it, however, her paws began to twist as well. Not quite in sync, but in a spiral, like my cock was a screw drilling into a hole she'd fitted just for it. With each pump I wanted more, wanted to drive myself harder into her soft, pawed prison. It wasn't long before I began to thrust, even knowing it would mean an end to my resolve.

Responding to my urge, her paws tightened and grew faster. Four wonderful paws, all focused on my dick, twisted and pumped with intention. My cock swelled with a familiar warmth that burned hotter and hotter as Jenna picked up speed. With release in sight, I thrusted wholeheartedly into the swirl of paws and pleasure.

They instantly stopped.

"Fuck..."

"Don't worry, I'm not done yet."

Three of her paws clasped together to bury my member in padded tomb while the fourth kneaded my balls. One of her fingers even teased at going further back, but retreated when I jerked away.

Now my member was completely smothered, not a hint of light or air could breach that rapturous cage. Far tighter and complete than anything else Jenna had done, her paws set my cock afire with the bliss of her touch. She began to move the tomb up and down, but slowly, too slowly to get me off.

"You can't seriously be teasing me like this!"

She ran a paw through my hair. "If you want to cum, fuck my paws."

"Really?"

"I've done all the work up until now. Use your hips. Fuck. My. Paws."

With a growl, I did just that. I jammed my cock as deep into her heavenly paws as possible, momentarily surprised when I met no sort of back wall. Somehow, her pawpussy was deep enough for my thrusts.

Her paws became alive again, loosening just a touch when I thrust in as closing tight as I drew back, caressing my length with her undulating paw pads and blissful fur. Each time I thrust, I jammed myself further in, trying to find an end to her pawpussy, and each time I found only more fluffy pleasure.

As if I needed urging, Jenna moved her two other paws to my hips and helped them push harder and higher. Soon the motions became automatic. My hips were driven by endless hunger. My eyes strained to open wider. Fiery breath coursed through my lungs and my hips ached from exertion. Moaning freely, I concentrated on her paws, yearning to let loose in them once more.

Thrusting with all the strength left in me, I drove myself into her paws and shouted at the ceiling. Knowing my need, her paws clamped down hard and pushed me over the edge. Waves of heat and lightning rushed out from my cock, reverberating through my entire body as I came. I shot harder than ever before into the tiny confines of her pawpussy, but it let none of it escape. While my mind sparked and stormed with the orgasm, Jenna's paws squirmed and pumped, making sure I'd let everything out.

When I finally collapsed, she let my cock free. Bringing up her paws, she showed off the cum oozing out of the entrance I'd been so recklessly fucking. Several drops fell free which Jenna caught in a paw and licked up.

"It's quite amazing what you can do with six arms, don't you agree?" she asked.

"Hell yes," I said through labored breaths. "I don't think I'll be able to settle for two after this."

"You're such a suck-up."

"No, just trying to get into your pants."

Jenna laughed.

Her paws moved away and I heard something going off to the side, but I couldn't get a good look without moving, and I definitely didn't want to move. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning off my paws. You made quite a mess and we're not done yet."

"I dunno, I'm feeling pretty spent." I placed a hand on my heart. It was beating fast enough to burst.

"But that disagrees," she said, pointing to my cock.

She was right. It was still standing straight up as if we hadn't even started. The venom.

"There we go." She showed off six clean paws. "It's good to be prepared for these situations."

I reached out and touched my member. It ached for more and my balls felt plenty full, but my chest was seizing up and my muscles were begging for rest.

"Really, Jenna, I know it looks like I'm ready for more, but I don't think I can handle it."

"That's fine. You don't have to do any of the work any more. Just lie there and relax."