Manticore and a Half

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her paws descended on me again, but this time no where near my cock. Two grabbed my shoulders, two my arms, and the last two laid atop my head. The two on my head began to scratch my scalp lightly with claws, while the others kneaded and massaged where they'd grabbed me.

"Ooh, that's amazing."

I could hear her smile. "I'm not done yet."

Her tailpussy emerged from behind her, slowly curling around to hover over my waist. Oh, yes, manticores did have those, didn't they? Jenna flexed it open and closed, drooling cool juices over my burning cock.

"Now I'm going to latch this onto you and start sucking. All you need to do for me is cum whenever you feel like it. Don't hold back, just release into it as many times as you can, okay?"

"I'm, um... whatever you say."

"Good. Here we go."

I sucked in a sharp breath as the tailpussy fit snug over my cockhead and swallowed me to the base. Without a moment's hesitation, the slick flesh inside started to squirm about, licking, kissing, massaging my member in a hundred ways everywhere at once. Jenna eased her tail up and down, leaving my exposed skin begging to return to her syrupy lips the moment it withdrew. At the same time, she let out a moan, whispering something to herself I couldn't quite make out.

Her tailpussy wasn't the only thing at work, however. Paws continued to work my joints, my skin, my muscles with their squishy touch. My shoulders melted under her ministrations, my elbows turned to jelly, and my mouth gaped open at the soothing scratches on my scalp. When my arms had turned to jelly, the paws on my elbows moved to my chest, digging into me with careful, firm motions.

The moment I thought I'd forgotten about her tail, it began to suck. My hips lifted off the bed a moment on instinct, but Jenna drove her tail back down to push me into the bed.

"Just, mmm, let it work, Kevin. I won't stop."

I tried to take a deep breath, but the suction on my cock was becoming unbearable. Jenna was no longer pumping, but focusing on undulating the walls of her tailpussy, tightening to the point of cutting off circulation before relaxing to a lazy grip, all the while assaulting my member with those slick ridges and buds inside.

"I think I'm going to—"

She put a finger over my mouth. "Don't talk, just let it out. Cum."

I jerked in a fierce yet contained orgasm. The tingling in my balls exploded through my body like a firework and I drove myself as deep into her tail as possible. Jenna slipped her tailpussy to my base, meeting my thrusts with an ever-growing suction and waves of pressure travelling from my base to my tip. Each pulse pulled more and more cum out of me until the peak passed and I was once more limp in her paws.

"Was that so bad?" she said, her tailpussy continuing its work.

I pushed it out of my thoughts for a moment. "You don't have to talk down to me, you know."

She rubbed my head back and forth. "I know, I know. I just want you to be comfortable."

"On a scale of wooden plank to memory foam, I'd put you at waterbed."

"I'll just have to see if I can turn you into liquid too, then."

Her paws dug harder into me, reaching all the way to bone. I arched my back and jostled around, but as soon as I grew accustomed to it, I wanted more. The paws on my chest shifted to my sides while her tailpussy went back to pumping. Now that it had a taste of its meal, it was drooling freely, clearly unsatisfied with only one serving.

"How long are you going to do this?"

"As long as you last. My venom's pretty potent, so for someone your size, it'll probably last, oh, six or seven orgasms."

"Six or seven..." My head spun. I'd only gotten past two. "I think I might have gone crazy by then. Or at least passed out."

"You can go to sleep, I won't mind. My tail will stop when it's done."

She gave an extra hard tug and suck to drive the point home.

"Is that even healthy?"

"It'd be worse to leave you full. Besides, this is, mmm, this is when men are the best. Worn out, helpless, yet still as hard as ever." She was breathing hard now, really getting into it.

"I, ahh—"

Her tailpussy broke through my defenses and extracted another orgasm. I shivered this time, but not as intensely as the last, and Jenna let out a long moan. Surely, she was draining me, but of strength as well as cum. With another release spent, her tail continued as if nothing had happened.

My eyelids grew heavy. "You will stop eventually, right?"

"Of course. If there's nothing left, no point in trying to drain more."

Once of her paws hit a particularly tense knot and my body went numb for a moment before melting even further back into her embrace.

"Good. I wouldn't want to wake up an empty husk."

Jenna spat out a laugh through heavy breaths. "You really need to relax. Focus on my tail, give it what it wants. Let yourself go."

I closed my eyes and gave up the last of my will to her. Completely limp, my body became her paw's plaything as her tail contracted and sucked ever more. I barely noticed my cock heat up as it released once again into her proficient tail. How many was that? How many more to go? Nah, it didn't matter. I shouldn't worry about it.

'Yeah,' I thought as I drifted into sleep, 'I guess this is alright.'

___________________________________________

"Do you wear a uniform?"

Jenna looked from her dresser drawer to Kevin, who was still lounging on her bed. "Huh?" she asked.

"At your job. Don't chefs have that special white coat and hat they wear?"

"Uh, yeah, a lot of chefs do wear that, but not me."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I never asked my boss. The head chef wears something pretty close, but I just have a collared shirt. It looks like anyone else's that works there, except it's white."

"And with six sleeves."

"Yes, six sleeves."

Jenna grabbed the socks she was looking for and closed the drawer. At the same time, she finished tucking in her shirt, straightening her skirt, and working out a tangle in her hair. Six paws came in handy while getting ready in the morning.

A grin creeped up on her face. They helped out at night, too.

"You seem a little rushed," he said.

"Some of us have to work on Saturdays. Shouldn't you be gone by now, anyways?"

"You're the one who invited me over and if you wanted me gone by morning you shouldn't've tailpussied me until I passed out from exhaustion."

Jenna rolled her eyes and finished getting dressed. Those tangles were still bugging her. After moving over to a mirror, she shooed Kevin off with a couple of her free paws.

"A little tailpussy doesn't mean I'm giving you freedom to start being annoying again. Just go, I'm busy."

"Geez, you're really that eager to get rid of me?"

"I'm eager to get to my job on time and not leave a stranger in my house."

"Fine, fine, I'll go," he grumbled, snatching his clothes up off the floor.

Why'd he have to be so whiny? Though cute, he was stubborn, too. She had a schedule to keep, it wasn't like this was personal.

"Look, I'll call you later when I'm done with work, alright?" she said.

Finishing with his clothes, Kevin watched Jenna a moment before shaking his head. "That's fine. Sorry for... yeah, I'm not a big morning person. I think I need a glass of water or something." She listened as his footsteps faded away. "Later."

"Bye."

The door clicked shut. Jenna paused. Had she been too harsh? Eh, probably not.

But why the hell did he ask about her uniform?

...And why was the answer still swirling around in the back of her head?

**

"Damnit," Jenna spat under her breath. As tightly as she squeezed the clothing and as hard as she reached for the dressing room door, she couldn't do it. Some invisible force stopped her every time. Her muscles strained under her trenchcoat, but her paw never closed around that doorknob.

Whatever, it was a silly idea anyways. She'd never worn anything fancier than a dress and high-heels. Coming here was never going to be anything more than an exercise in frustration. She spun around.

"Oh!"

Jenna's eyes widened and she took a quick step back from the short, middle-aged asian woman she'd about plowed over. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you!" said Jenna.

"No, it's my fault, I accidentally snuck up on you."

Jenna laid a paw over her heart. "Well, intentionally or not, you're pretty good at it."

"Sorry, sorry!"

"It's alright."

"I actually came over here to see if you needed any help."

Jenna probably had looked a bit lost, standing in front of the dressing room for two minutes straight.

"Oh, well, I was just browsing. Never been to a costume store before."

"Let me tell you, it's a lot smarter to come now than in October. Did you have anything specific in mind?"

"Nah, I was just playing with some ideas."

"Okay." The woman looked at what Jenna was holding. "A chef uniform? Are you doing catering?"

"N-no, it's not that, it's just what I picked up."

"If you're sure you don't have any attachment to it—"

"I don't!"

"Then can I recommend something?"

"Um, sure."

She motioned for Jenna to follow and started off through the maze of clothes. "If you're not really sure what you want to try out, I think your best bet is to take a look at our more popular items and see if there's anything you like there. For children's parties, we've got stuff like cowgirls, teddy bears, and aliens. For formal events, there's waitresses and maids. If you're looking for something more adult, there's skimpy versions of all that and more."

Jenna nodded through the woman's talking while looking for an open shelf to shove the chef's uniform in her awkward grip onto. She never should've picked it up.

"Here."

Jenna halted in her tracks to avoid stumbling over the woman, then turned to where she was pointing. A display of several costumes stared back at her, exotic and varied in form.

"This is where most people look for Halloween attire, and where I think you might find what you want."

Jenna put the chef's uniform behind her back. "Why here? Wouldn't you usually want to start with something familiar?"

"Yes, but you're not here for the familiar, are you? You want to be something you're not already, and I think these are the most fun."

A vampire. An angel. Witch. Spider. Jenna looked more monstrous than all of these without a costume.

"Just look at any of the racks down here, they're all Halloween-themed. If you can't find something you like here, I'd move onto the children's event section down there or find me. Does that sound good?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Have fun!"

Sure didn't feel like fun, Jenna thought as she stared down at the thoroughly-wrinkled uniform in her paws. But something had led her here in the first place, so she might as well give the cheery woman the benefit of the doubt.

Jenna dismissed the more exotic costumes right away. What kind of a spider costume could compete with a real arachne? Next down the line were exaggerated versions of everyday objects. A globe, a ruler, and a gun, even. Who knew what kind of person came in here looking for stuff like that.

Next, however, were skimpy versions of trade uniforms. Jenna slowed down to get a better look. The fireman's uniform was a little too rough for Jenna, and even the skimpy version looked like it'd make her too hot. The maid's uniform was roomier, but felt so plain.

Then there was the nurse outfit. Tight but soft enough for her skin to breathe in, short but long enough to tease, and it even came with a cute matching cap. Jenna caught herself staring and biting her lip. When she reached out and picked it up, the fabric caressed her paw with a silky touch, slipping through her fingers with ease.

This. This was the one.

**

"I'm surprised you called me again so soon after how you were acting this morning," said Kevin as he stepped inside.

Jenna shoved the door closed behind him. "Are you seriously still upset about that? I told you it wasn't personal."

"I know, I know." He held up his hands. "Just giving you shit."

Shaking her head, Jenna started upstairs. The longer they stuck around chatting the harder it would be to actually tell him. "Shut your mouth and follow me."

"You still haven't told me why you called. I mean, I can make an assumption, but I don't know why you'd be so evasive if it's what I think it is."

At the top of the stairs, Jenna spun and crossed all of her arms. "Fine, since you're so eager."

"Maybe not eager, but pretty curious."

They stared at each other.

"So, uh, are you going to tell me?" said Kevin.

"Yes. Yes, I am!"

"Okay."

Her eyes bounced around the room to anywhere but Kevin's. They landed on the wallpaper, the floor, one of the paintings she'd hung up, even his shoes. He was wearing a different pair today, Jenna noted. They looked worn.

"Still waiting..."

"Alright, fine, yes, I'll show you." She grabbed his wrist and dragged him up the stairs toward her room. Once he saw, there was no going back. She'd have to tell him. Closing her eyes, she pulled him into her room, let go, and waited.

"Okaaay..." said Kevin. "Am I crazy or does your bed look like it was taken straight out of a hospital?"

"Both."

He rolled his eyes. "But really, why does it look like that?"

"I went out and bought got some new sheets to make it look more authentic. Unfortunately, there's no cheap way to get the machines that are usually standing around an actual hospital bed."

"So you did try to make it look like a hospital bed." He took another look at the bed. "You know those beds don't exactly look welcoming."

"I know, it's just part of the scene."

"The scene?"

"I, um, I want to try being a nurse."

Silence dragged the moment to a stop.

"What?" said Kevin.

"I want to try roleplaying a nurse."

He looked around for several seconds before it clicked. "Wait, with me?"

"I don't see anyone else here, do you?"

"Isn't that a little odd to ask so soon after meeting someone?"

Jenna crossed her paws and gave him a look. "We're past that, don't you think?"

"Alright, you're right. I just... didn't expect it." His eyes moved back and forth between Jenna and the bed. "I guess I don't have anything against it, really."

Jenna almost jumped. "So you'll do it?"

"Yes."

"Yes! Alright, here," she said, shoving some clothes into his chest. "Put this on."

"Woah, wait a second, now?" He inspected the clothing she'd handed him. "A hospital gown? You're already ready to do this, aren't you?"

Jenna nodded. "Yes, now. That's why I called you over." She pointed to the bed. "Once you have that on, lie down and act like a patient. I'll go in the bathroom and change. When I get back, I'll be your nurse."

"God, this is so... I don't know."

"Are you going to do it or not?" Jenna huffed.

"Yes, I'll do it, I just, I'm a terrible actor!"

"All you have to do is play along. I'm not expecting you to be a hollywood star or something."

"Fine, fine. I'll put on the gown." Holding it up in front of him, he curled his lip at it. Jenna gave him a pat on the back before walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

"And tell me when you're ready!" she shouted through the door.

"Okay!"

Jenna rubbed all of her paws together and grinned up at the uniform hanging in front of her. It was time! It's not like Kevin would've refused, even if he had chosen to be stubborn about it at first, but being here, just moments away filled her chest with fire. Her face was hurting from how hard she was smiling. With a perkiness to her movements, she pulled off her clothes and plucked the uniform from its hangar.

"I'm ready!" yelled Kevin.

That was fast. "Okay!"

Carefully, she pushed her meaty paws through all six sleeves and pulled the shirt closed. It strained, of course, pushing her tits tight against her chest, but she'd expected this. Holding it closed with two paws, the other four carefully buttoned it up and laid the flap over to cover the buttons. When she let go, the buttons tugged a bit, but held.

"Hmm..."

Undoing a button over her breasts failed to show off much of anything. The second one revealed a lot more. Jenna plucked at it. Too much, maybe? She could almost fit her paw in the opening. Nah, that was good.

She fluffed her mane out of the high collar on the shirt, then pulled the bottom down as far as it would go. It failed to cover even half of her thighs. To finish it off, she laid the small cap atop her head, right between her ears. Perfect.

She grabbed the doorknob but caught herself grinning too hard. A real nurse would be more professional about it, right? After several long, slow breaths, she was able to put on a straight face. Mostly.

The moment she stepped into the bedroom, her eyes locked onto Kevin. He'd pulled the covers up to his neck and was smiling awkwardly at Jenna. So cute. So helpless. The smile fought to come back.

"I, uh, hello Jenn—er, nurse." He fumbled the words like soap in his hands.

"Good evening, sir." Yes, that was a good voice. Proper and formal, but just a touch sultry. "How are you feeling tonight?"

"Fine, I guess."

Jenna coughed. "That's not what you're—I mean, are you sure? Nothing you need help with?"

His eyes flickered a few times. "Oh, oh wait, I think I do sorta have a headache."

Concern creasing her face, Jenna strode over to the bedside. "Let's take a look." She laid a paw over his forehead and with two others grabbed his wrist and took his pulse. He was hot, but that probably wasn't from a headache.

"I don't think you need to take my pulse."

"Sir, please, I need you to relax, or I won't be able to get a good pulse reading."

He swallowed and adjusted himself. His eyes couldn't seem to sit still, darting from Jenna's face, to her paws, to her chest, then anywhere else in the room but her.

With her free paws, Jenna pat down the covers over Kevin, not-so-subtly lingering near his crotch. Jenna couldn't help but lick her lips. He was already hard.

"How bad is the headache?" she asked.

"It's kinda bad. It hurts."

"Have you been staying hydrated?"

"Yeah. Maybe. I guess."

"It sounds like you're not very sure. Wait here a moment."

Jenna left, poured a glass of water, and came back to Kevin's side. He eyed the water with confusion.

"Hey, Jenna, you know I don't actually—"

A mouthful of paw cut him off. "Now, now, it's rude to address your nurse by her name, especially when she hasn't even introduced herself. Would you like to tell me your name?" A cold, clinical grin grew on her face as she withdrew her paw.

"K-kevin."

"Kevin, I'm nurse Jenna. I'm prescribing you some water for that headache. Please take a drink."

He reached for the glass but his hands had hardly lifted off the bed before Jenna grabbed them by their wrists and pinned them to the bed. His face twisted further in confusion.

"I'm your nurse. Just lie down and let me do everything." She brought the glass to his lips. "All you have to do is swallow."

The glass tipped slowly against his lips. At first, he looked back and forth between Jenna and the water, asking silently if she was serious, but when the water began to spill, he opened his mouth and began to drink.

"There you go. Keep drinking. Get it all down."

Kevin swallowed obediently until the water was gone, then gasped for air. "Okay, that was weird."

She pinched his shoulder until he yelped, then said, "I don't think it was weird at all. Next time, be sure to stay hydrated so you can avoid getting a headache, alright?"

"Yes, I'll do that."

After placing the empty glass down, Jenna stood up straight and clasped her paws together. "Now, is there anything else you need?"

Blankness covered Kevin's face. His mouth wandered open a few times, but the words never quite made it out right. "Uhh..."