Manticore and a Half

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything at all? I'm here to serve your every need while you're sick." She fidgeted in place. "Every need."

"Oh!" His face lit up. "Oh, um, there is one thing."

Jenna cocked her head. "Yes?"

"I feel a little funny down near my waist. I-I think I need a little relief."

"You poor thing." She ran a paw through his hair. "Of course, let's take a look."

Her teeth dug into her lips as she leaned over, making sure to give Kevin an excellent view of the loose buttons. Carefully, she withdrew the sheets past his knees and forced herself to bite down hard to keep from squealing in excitement from what she revealed.

Kevin was definitely ready for some 'care'.

"It looks serious," she said. "Does it hurt?"

"P-pretty bad." What a cute blush. It took considerable will to keep her paws from pouncing on him right then. Instead, she let them roam across his chest and arms, tasting his skin and nervous sweat.

"I'll see what I can do about it. Sit up, please."

Her paws guided his back up off the bed until he was sitting straight up. She slipped onto the bed behind his back and sat down crossed-legged. Without a word, her paws urged him back down onto her lap.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked.

After a loud swallow, he nodded.

"Good. I want you to be as relaxed as possible." She lifted her tail behind her and quietly plucked a spine off. One paw passed it to another and she brought it into Kevin's view, holding it like a shot. With one eye on Kevin's face, she flicked the spine's tip, dripping venom down onto her paw.

Kevin's eyes grew wide.

A comforting pat on his head did little to soften his expression as two of her paws grabbed his arm and exposed the vein in the crook of his elbow while she brought the spine close.

"Just a little injection, nothing to worry about." The spine tip touched skin. "Relax."

Taking her time, Jenna eased the tip into the vein, her soft smile growing as blood dripped out and her venom soaked in. Kevin's body reacted instantly, but Jenna held the spine in place a little longer just to see him try to wriggle his arm away.

She let go, giving Kevin his arm back. He pushed down on the bleeding prink and flexed his hand open and closed. A paw helped him lay back down. At the same time, two others snaked down to his waist and lightly gripped the bottom of his hospital gown, another snuck up behind his head to support it and two others undid a third button on her uniform, fully exposing both of her tits.

His eyes lit up at the sight. Jenna took a deep breath and reminded herself to slow down. A professional wouldn't lose her composure even at the sight of such a vulnerable and willing man.

"Go ahead. You can do more than look."

He took a handful of breast, his touch warm against her exposed skin. His hand squeezed and roamed as if hungry. A shiver ran down her spine when he pinched her nipple.

A rumbling growl arose within her loins. There was no going back for Kevin now.

It didn't take much from her paw to urge his mouth forward as well. She sighed in relief as his lips closed around her nipple. All six of her paws clamped down hard. Kevin grunted in their grip, but didn't stop. He couldn't stop, Jenna would never let him.

"There you go. Just like that."

She closed her eyes and focused on the wet tongue playing with her teat. Though she tried to keep silent, a gasp escaped when he pinched with his lips, sending a shock like frozen lightning through her body.

Now it was her turn.

She pulled his hospital gown up past his stomach, exposing the already-obvious bulge he'd been keeping for her. Smiling at the sight, she closed one paw around his member, simply holding it to feel blood pumping through the thick veins on the surface. With her thumb, she began playing with his cockhead, rubbing circles around his tip and under his frenulum. His cock throbbed in her paw.

"Is this where it hurts?"

He only grunted in response.

"If you can't give me a real answer, I can't know for sure."

He forced himself away from her tit. "Yes, that's where it hurts. Please help."

"Of course."

His latching back onto her sensitive nipple made her gasp again. So cute how he changed when her tits came out and her paws starting working their magic. Her paw began to move gently up and down, letting her malleable pawpads and silky fur glide up against his most sensitive spots. She gave attention to his tip as well, bringing in a second paw to lightly pinch his cockhead between two pads, rubbing them into his skin.

He rattled out a moan into her breast.

Jenna adjusted herself, bringing two paws underneath Kevin to grab his opposite shoulder and side in order to pull him tight against her. Another paw ran through his hair, resting on the back of his head and pushing him into her breast. Her last paw grabbed his thigh, massaging his muscles with slow and steady rubs.

"So good..." said Kevin.

Her paw pushed his face back into her chest. "Shhh, no need to talk, just let me ease your pain."

Her pumping grew faster and her grip more sure. The thousand tiny touches of her fur glided up and down Kevin's cock, drowning him in extravagant pleasure. Two paws continued to work him, shaft and cockhead, slow but relentless, careful yet driven. As the seconds passed, Kevin grew more and more restless. His fingers dug into her breast and his tongue's motions became lethargic and sloppy.

Jenna's arousal billowed into flame. Her breaths uneven, her pussy dripping freely, and her heart resonating, she gripped Kevin tighter. Closer. Her paw danced along his length, but it wasn't enough.

With Kevin's thighs now massaged to goo, her paw joined the other two on his member. She clasped it together with her pumping paw to swallow his cock in a cocoon of bliss while the other paw drifted down to fondle his balls.

Her face grew a dark smile when Kevin's hips began to thrust. He was completely under her control. And now, she would reward him for being a good patient.

Her paws clamped together on his cock as tight as she dared, earning a moan from Kevin. They then began to twist and pump, slow at first, then gaining speed at an excruciatingly gradual pace. Kevin threw himself into her paw cocoon, but the hard he thrust, the more she held back. Only when he learned to control himself did she let her paws run wild.

"Now, I'm going to need you to cum for me, alright? Can you do that?"

He mumbled into her tit.

"Thank you. You may cum now."

With that, her paws beat him off in a frenzy, their once subtle motions now only concerned with extracting his cum. Kevin's moans grew louder. The paws pumped faster. Determination on Jenna's face, she gave his balls one last squeeze to drive him over the edge. Arching his back, Kevin threw his hips into the air and yelled. Jenna felt the shots of semen in her paws, but refused to stop. Each spurt encouraged her paws to draw out more. Even when his cum poured out of the gaps in her paws, she jerked him harder.

When his body gave out and his muscles relaxed, Jenna almost gave him another shot of venom, but stopped herself. A real nurse wouldn't be so harsh to her patient. Instead, she eased her paws off his member and smiled down at him, letting his head rest in her lap.

"Are you feeling better?" she asked.

"Wonderful."

"Good." She glanced at her cum-soaked paws, then leaned down to whisper in Kevin's ear, "I'm doing a maid costume next."

He just smiled.