Maplewood Times: Patty & Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Do you uhm; really have to do that here?" Brad asked nervously.

"It's my fucking house Braaad, and just what is your deal anyway? It ain't like we all haven't seen each other naked before humph!" The way she intentionally distorted his name as she pronounced it reminded him of his ex-girlfriend and made him nervous. He didn't know how to answer the lanky cheerleader.

Patty had stripped off her pants which had fit like a second skin and she happened to be wearing a tiny pair of white panties that clung to her narrow hips. She tossed the leggings carelessly onto the floor near the television.

"What's the matter Brad? Cat got you fucking tongue?" She had leaned back in the large chair scrutinizing the bundled up jock.

"Why don't you leave him alone Patty, he's been through a lot of shit lately." Chelsea punctuated her statement by flinging her coat at her friend and striking the girl directly in the face with considerable impact.

"Whore!! You just got the hots for him anyway!!" Patty teased back angrily before being hit again with one of the coach pillows. Brad noticed that the curvy brunette looked embarrassed and simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, why don't you watch a little television while I make us all some hot chocolate. Come on Patty!" She tossed him the remote and hurried off with her friend to the kitchen pulling the sliding door partially closed behind her. Brad switched on the television finding sports center and watching highlights from a couple of football games.

He could hear the two girls chattering away behind the kitchen door and from the sound of things they appeared to be having an argument. This was confirmed when Patty shoved the sliding door open and stormed down the hall pushing the bedroom door open. His eyes followed the narrow teen who'd left the bedroom door open more than a little bit as she stripped off the soaked t-shirt. Brad got a good look at the side of her nude left breast as she seemed to be looking in a mirror or something. The jock also got a look at the snug fit of her panties which hugged her small curvy butt.

Patty draped an arm across her tits and pushed the bedroom door closed slamming it for effect. It seemed like she wanted her friend to know just how angry she was. Chelsea emerged from the kitchen and sat a steaming mug on the glass coffee table in front of him.

Chelsea wasn't wearing her leggings and her long olive tinted curvy legs were fully exposed. She was wearing a similar pair of white panties although hers were a bit larger and covered the entirely of her crotch like an old school bikini bottom. She retained the sweater for modesty 'sake.

"I really laid into her and I felt bad about her fucking with you after we invited you over. She's my girl and well, I just wanted to show her that everything's cool with us. You don't mind this do you?" She motioned towards her uncovered legs in explanation.

"Uh, well I guess it's okay." He was still nervous as her half-dressed state sent shockwaves directly to his crotch as he recalled the one other time he'd seen her undressed and how beautiful she was nude. He tried to push the thoughts away as Chelsea sat next to him and flipped a few channels on the television.

"So, is it a religious thing or something?" She asked after a few moments.

"What?"

"You know your weird thing about -sex." Chelsea was being completely frank and it made him uncomfortable.

"You know Patty is gonna keep pushing and pushing until she gets some kind of answer out of you Brad. That's just the way she is and please don't get mad because everybody always dumps on her. She's really nice Brad." She took a deep drink from her mug noticing he hadn't touched his noticing him starring into the depths of the steaming cup.

"Something really bad happened to you huh?" The realization came over her face as he looked sadly into her eyes.

"MOVE OVER BITCHES!!" Patty had emerged from her father's bedroom dressed in an extra-large t-shirt and sat down between the two teens interrupting the budding moment. She had a Ziploc bag full of weed and began rolling a rather large joint.

"What the fuck are you doing girlfriend?"

"The mood is too heavy in here; we need to lighten the fuck up." She took a huge drag on the joint and started coughing heavily. Brad and Chelsea started laughing as she shoved the joint towards her friend. The three teens continued passing the weed around until it was nearly gone.

Things had prophetically lightened up as Brad now felt comfortable and had even been persuaded to remove his coat. He was drenched in sweat and Chelsea had jokingly poured a cup of ice water over his head.

"Just giving you a bath stinky." She had hoped he would retaliate and pour his cup over her but he remained passive. The fast friends spent part of the rainy afternoon playing cards and watching television. The girls retreated back to the kitchen to make some quick mac and cheese and whip up some strawberry daiquiris. Brad found himself starring over the back of the couch into the open kitchen as the girls prepared food and admiring their backsides.

The difference between their butts was night and day as Patty had a small roundish tight looking ass that looked like it could cut while her taller friend Chelsea was sporting a teardrop shaped nearly basketball sized butt that flared out from her small waist spectacularly. Part of Chelsea's panty had slid up into the deep crack of her ass leaving a whole cheek exposed. He was treated to the familiar sight of her huge granny panty tan line.

"Some one's peeking Chelsea." Patty sang as she giggled when he suddenly jumped facing the other way.

"Oh no you don't buster, you're straight up getting put on blast." Patty waved her finger while her friend put the food in the oven. The girls ran into the living room with Patty jumping over the back of the couch and landing in his lap.

"Alright you caught me, stop playing okay?" He gently but firmly lifted the disappointed teen from his lap. He didn't notice her finger lightly graze his lap.

"We're not gonna let you off that easy buster." He watched as both girls grabbed the ends of the coffee table and pushed it towards the television. The two cheerleaders followed this up by walking around the respective ends of their sides of the table and bending over placing their palms flat on its surface.

"We thought you should get a closer look Brad." Patty giggled looking back at him and wiggled her tight butt for him.

"What the fuck are you doing biatch?" Chelsea taunted her smaller friend while mimicking the same motion although with minimal movement. Brad was amazed by the manner in which her wide butt moved almost of its own accord.

"Twerking, what does it look like whore?"

"You're supposed to shake it, not break it dumbass." Chelsea continued taunting her friend as she put more effort into her actions actually getting her butt cheeks to loudly clap. Patty responded by standing and loudly slapping her friend's ass. The two girls started wrestling and almost fell on top of Brad who quickly jumped out of the way preferring to watch. Patty was small but quicker than the larger girl and outmaneuvered her to the hardwood floor.

Chelsea found herself pinned to the floor flailing about as her friend pulled her large panties up into the crack of her ass exposing both sides of her famous derriere. The two girls were too caught up in their actions to realize Brad sitting there motionless, a tent in his pants.

"He's fucking zoning out on us again Chelsea." Both of the girls recovered and stared at the silent jock.

"Well at least we got his attention." Both of the girls stared at the huge bulge in his pants. Patty's lip quivered a bit at the memory of being allowed to pleasure the star jock and chaffed simultaneously at being used as a surrogate vagina by a bitch and having that same huge cock shoved roughly down her throat until it spewed a quart of semen down her throat.

She knew what she wanted the moment she realized who was lying sprawled out on the grass in front her earlier that afternoon.

"Are you a fag?" She hardly realized the words had left her lips as he friend gasped loudly and Brad's eyes became as wide as saucers.

"PATRICIA!!" Chelsea was shocked at her friend's sudden aggressive question as she watched the thin girl rise and gesture towards a suddenly ashen looking Brad.

"NO, NO!! I'm just about fucking tired of this weird ass shit Chelsea!! Aren't you? Here we are doing everything under the sun to open this jerk's nose and he's done nothing-NOTHING!! Two of the hottest girls in school in their underwear and ...NOTHNG!!"

"I-I just don't..." He stammered as he felt the blonde's eye ripping into him.

"Yeah, we know BRAAADD!!" Her tone was acidic and he felt his heart beating hard in his chest and his cock straining against his pants. He didn't know what to do as he looked over at Chelsea who immediately stared down at the floor.

"Fuckin Faggot." Patty accused nearly spitting the insult at the startled jock. He couldn't take it anymore and bolted the house for the front yard leaving the door wide open. Patty leaned back against the chair and downed one of her trademark daiquiris.

Chelsea pulled her coat on forgetting her pants as she shot her spiteful friend a look before stepping outside. Patty just grabbed the remote and switched off the television sitting alone and dejected.

Brad stood leaning against the fence looking out at the interstate and silently sobbing. He genuinely like the two girls and cherished his afternoon with them but he'd made a vow to stay out of trouble and went to extraordinary means to keep that promise. It had been weeks since he was assaulted and he was only now comfortable enough to leave his home for short periods of time. He was considering hiking up the interstate when he felt a hand tugging on his arm.

"Sorry- for everything...Patty's a bitch but I know she didn't mean to go off on you like that."

"She's just telling the fucking truth for once this afternoon. I don't begrudge her anything." Chelsea was startled at the harsh tone of his voice as he continued.

"I don't wanna share what happened to me with anyone Chelsea! I just want to be a better person and if that means being called a fag then so be it!!" Even with the rain beating down on them, she could see the tears in his eyes. She just put her arm around him and looked out onto the road with him for a few moments.

"Can I just get my jacket and go?"

They walked back into the cabin hand-in-hand finding Patty squatting in front of the boob tube eating mac and watching some reality television. The lithe blonde looked a wreck running mascara and all. She regarded the couple and quickly shuffled off to the bedroom slamming the door.

"She really, really liked you Brad. She was just hoping against hope that maybe today could be something special."

"I don't have anything against her."

"Well she doesn't know that and I think somebody could at least tell her so before they leave." Chelsea gave him a nudge towards the bedroom door and he knocked lightly feeling a bit guilty for leading the disappointed girl on.

"Patty?" He couldn't hear anything initially knocking again until a heavy object hit the opposite side of the door.

"Patty, I'm sorry... Uh, can I come in and talk to you?"

"Well why the fuck not, come on in BRAAAAD!!" He looked back at her closest friend who waved him on as he turned the doorknob and entered the bedroom.

He found the room in a disheveled state and Patty sitting in the middle of an unmade bed keeping herself busy with a huge bong. The room smelled heavily of weed and he'd figured she had used the rest of her stash in the bong.

"Patty, I'm sorry okay?" He watched her take a big puff on the bong hardly regarding whether he was present or not. The room looked as if a mini-tornado had trashed it and he figured she'd had a tantrum in his absence.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Patty, you've gotta believe that. You're a very pretty girl and well I-uh..." He was fumbling with words as he noticed the crotch of her panties and the outline of her sex.

"Blah, blah, blah ...I can't fuck you because what?" Patty mocked him as she took another hit.

"Alright I don't have to take this shit, I'm out." He grabbed the doorknob when she quickly dropped the bong and cried out.

"I'm fucking sorry okay?" She finally admitted as she leaned forward in the bed on all fours patting a spot on the bed for him to sit down.

"I can't lie Brad; I want your big cock. I want it so bad it hurts. I wanna suck the skin off of your cock and ride that shit until I fuckin bleed." She sat next to him and looked deep into his eyes.

"Did all of us really fuck you so bad that you've sworn off women?"

"What?"

"All of the girls who were there that night think that we kind of "broke" you." He started laughing as he realized none of the other cheerleaders and women who were there that night knew what really happened to him.

"What's so funny?" He gave her a light peck on the cheek in answer to her question. At this moment he found the Cindy Brady clone that was Patricia Clark a.k.a Patty adorable as hell. She immediately flushed red in the cheeks touching the spot where he'd touched her and smiling.

"Come here asshole!" She wrapped her arms around him and wrestled him to the bed trying in vain to stick her tongue into his mouth. He could feel her fingers on his cock attempting to yank his zipper down.

He tried to grab her arm and bat her hands away but the lithe cheerleader had nimble fingers and got his zipper hallway down wrapping one of her toned legs around his torso for leverage as she hovered over his body. Just like that things had gotten out of control as he felt at least two of her fingers running lengthwise across his fast thickening cock as he began to panic. He could use his considerable strength to toss the thin blonde off of him but he couldn't fathom possibly hurting a woman again in any capacity.

"PATTY!!" It was Chelsea standing in the doorway and her voice caused Patty to stop for a minute and regard her best friend before turning back towards Brad.

"Please, please let me get my hands on this amazing cock. It's all I ask Brad, please let me hold it... I'll do whatever you want if you let me touch you." He didn't immediately respond and she took that as permission and began tugging his zipper the rest of the way down as her other small hand breached his extra pair of pants and underwear.

"Fuck you Chelsea; you know you're dying for this cock you bitch." Patty barked at her friend as she finally with great effort managed to pull his turgid erection from his pants revealing it in the dim light coming from a nearby window.

"Damn, it's even better than I fucking remember. Look at this shit Chelsea!!" She had her thin fingers wrapped around the base of his member, her hands making it look larger by comparison. He looked nervously towards the curvy brunette and noticed the shocked look on her face and the way her arms were wrapped tightly around her body as Patty began jerking Brad's pride and joy with strong measured strokes.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out causing the blonde to quickly attempt to kiss him again and succeed in getting her tongue into his mouth. She continued playing with him as he noticed Chelsea discarding her coat and slowly crawling onto the bed.

"Yeah that's right, come and get it." Patty's voice was husky and triumphant as she waved his penis in front of her friend's eyes and open mouth. The thick brunette moving into a kneeling position on the other side of his body looking into her friend's clear blue eyes.

"Don't be shy; come on Chelsea its right here. Look at this fucking dick and tell me you don't want to suck and play with it all day." Both girls looked down at his member which was so hard by this point that veins could be visibly seen on the surface.

"I'm sorry Brad; really sorry but I need this too." He gasped as he felt himself enter her mouth and the intense sensation as she began sucking hard on his cock. She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock and slowly licked the underside of his shaft. Patty continued tugging on the exposed part of his dick.

"I-I don't know about this. I don't know if I can do this." He pleaded as Patty turned her attention towards him. She was staring him down something fierce as she turned towards the bewildered jock.

"You are rock hard Brad. You're so fucking hard; you could hammer nails with this shit." She spoke softly but the taunting lyrical nature of her voice was unmistakable. He felt what he assumed were Chelsea's hands cupping his balls and kneading them as he continued to moan from the stimulation.

"But I can't help it, you're making me hard." He pleaded as Patty pushed his shirt up exposing his six pack and muscled pecks. She cooed as she rolled his erect nipples between her fingers.

"Biology Tucker, fucking body doesn't lie. Don't you know that?" Outside, the rain continued to hammer the house and the pellets of water could be heard hitting the roof.

"Give me some of this big dick too. You're so fucking greedy slut." She chastised Chelsea who reluctantly let his member slip out of her mouth. Precum and saliva flowed from the dazed teen's mouth onto his taunt stomach.

"This isn't a dick, it's a cock. This is the big ass cock of a "REAL" man you whore." Patty ignored her friend and buried him in her throat ball deep in one complete motion and sucked as hard as she could before slowly dragging her lips along his meat until the fat head of his cock popped out of her mouth.

The sensation was so intense that he arched his hips up towards the blonde's face missing the feel of her mouth on him for the few seconds it had been gone.

"You liked that huh baby?" Patty swelled with pride at his reaction while Chelsea looked jealous and quickly took his balls into her mouth while she used two fingers to jerk his shaft.

"Oh, uh that feels so good." He finally admitted as his body continued betraying him. The brunette took him into her mouth again as he watched Patty stand up on the bed sliding her small panties down her slender legs flinging them away with her foot. Loud slurping noises filled the room as Chelsea gave him a very wet and sloppy blowjob. Patty took a step across his body as he noticed her legs on either side of his head and looked up into her virtue.

"Lick me Brad." She squatted hovering right over his face and leaned back across his chest until he had a straight view into her sex. Her lower lips were puffy and swollen with desire and she was clean shaven other than a few wisps of blonde hair. He cautiously stuck his tongue partially out and Patty wasted no time in pushing her throbbing cunt against his mouth. After a few moments he tentatively began lightly licking along her slit.

"Oh fuck Chelsea, he's doing it! He's licking my little pussy." The blonde sounded excited and began pushing her crotch against his face as his tongue slipped between the folds of her vaginal lips. For some reason he found himself wanting to please the athletic blonde and pressed his tongue into her clit making her shiver all over.

Patty leaned forward squatting on her haunches and used her fingers to pry her cunt open to feed him more of her lust. She shuddered and half laughed as she felt his tongue caress the grooves along her inner walls. The nimble cheerleader used her agility to actually fuck his tongue with her pussy and began to tremble with an oncoming orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm about to-I think I'm about to ...FUUUCKK!!" Brad was surprised to find out that the childish blonde was a squirter as she came on his face with a sustained stream of her lust.

Patty collapsed with both of her knees on either side of his head breathing heavily. Chelsea continued playing with his cock marveling at how he hadn't cum from her continual foreplay. His manhood was completely covered with saliva and precum as she forcefully jerked him.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers