Maplewood Times: Patty & Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter bitch? Can't do your job? Can't get him off?"

"Shut up!"

"You can't do it can you bitch?" The rivalry between the two teens could be a little off putting at times and he chaffed at Patty's constant taunting of her best friend. He knew that Chelsea was one of the only people at Maplewood High who could tolerate the annoying blonde and the two were usually inseparable. He'd considered the duo the best of friends but Patty was making him angry with her treatment of her best friend.

"Fuck you!" Chelsea suddenly shoved her friend off of the bed and he watched the thin blonde tumble head first onto the floor with a loud thump. The thin cheerleader seemed to be a little addled as her larger friend ran over to see if she was okay.

"Fuck Patty, I'm sorry!" The girls quickly embraced and reconciled as Brad was amazed at how the duo went from one tangent of behavior to the other so quickly.

"I'm sorry too, I was being a little bitch, sorry."

"Is my face fucked up?"

"'You're okay."

"I know you're lying, I'm so like disfigured now!! " Patty was holding her cheeks as her taller friend knelt in front of her trying to comfort her panicking friend.

"Tell her she's okay Brad!" He didn't respond verbally, but reached down and grabbed the light weight teen pulling her into his lap and planting a deep kiss on her lips running his tongue among her teeth until she opened her mouth wider and responded in kind.

His hand naturally traveled upward to her perky breasts as he squeezed and kneaded the buoyant boob through her t-shirt. She moaned in his mouth as he felt the brunette's fingers rubbing up his thighs until his cock was firmly in hand. He continued playing with her breast while his other hand cupped her small, tight butt drawing her in for a deeper more sensual kiss. The lithe blonde gave herself over completely as her slender body relaxed leaning back into his chest while her friend was busy trying to get as much of his cock into her throat as humanly possible.

"That's it right there, ooooh yeah right there Chelsea." Two fingers had been pushed into her snatch as her friend finger fucked her while simultaneously sucking hard on Brad's penis. Both Brad and Patty reached down and pulled Chelsea on top of them as they reclined back on the bed into a mutual make-out session. The trio continued making out trading partners indiscriminately and fondling one another with wild abandon.

Both of the girls jumped off the bed with Patty quickly losing her t-shirt to proudly stand nude before the object of her lust. She was truly a work of athletic art with her slender build which held the promise of curves to come. Her pretty narrow face with its child-like features and big expressive blue eyes, her California tan, perky tits that were just at the threshold of being large, her smooth taunt stomach, narrow waist and thighs were sending shockwaves through his cock. He noticed that she had a piercing in her navel, a small glittering diamond and he wanted to kiss it, make out with it and put hickies all over her belly.

"You like my piercing?"

"Yeah, now turn around and let me get a look at that tight ass."

"I don't have much unlike Chelsea here, but I know how to work it." She turned and placed her hands on the wall in a similar fashion to somebody being arrested. Her narrow hips merged with her small ass which still had perkiness to it, a bouncy little butt that he instantly wanted to have.

"You like ass huh? Let me show you a REAL ASS Brad." Chelsea slid her granny panties down her legs smoothly and followed suit mimicking her friend's stance against the wall. She curiously left her sweater on and it rode up as she placed her palms high on the bedroom wall pushing her big ass out for his inspection.

"Hey, I- I uh well ..." He stammered over his words not knowing if it was okay to ask a question that had been burning in his mind all afternoon.

"What?" Chelsea noticed his confused look as well as Patty.

"What's up with the old lady underwear?" He just had to ask and immediately regretted it afterward as Patty giggled while her friend looked embarrassed and the blonde was quick to answer for her buddy.

"It's her mom, she won't let her wear anything else and I think it's a waste of a great ass don't you agree." He just nodded his head as he stared at Chelsea's luscious backside.

"Mother says she's not raising whores in her house. She treats my little sister the same fucking way." The curvy brunette added.

"One time I bought a thong just to see how it looked and she found it and-." Her voice trailed off.

"Her mom whipped her big ole' butt with her dad's thick leather belt and grounded her for a month!!" Patty completed the sentence.

"SHUT UP PATTY!!" Chelsea yelled.

"Don't get mad bitch. Tell you what; I got a drawer full of thongs over there in the dresser. Why don't you put one on for Brad." She left the wall and found Brad's hand encircling her wrist.

"Why don't you take this sweater off too?" He tugged at the helm of her wool sweater and she resisted him for a few moments before lifting the garment over her head and tossing it.

"I don't have as much as Patty." She sounded apologetic as she stood before him with her hands covering her chest.

He slowly pulled her hands down revealing her barely there chest covered in a brassiere that was nearly ceremonial in nature considering the near absence of defined breasts. She had a small borderline B-Cup that she was clearly ashamed of and he thought that they were perfect.

"See, I told you they were little." He stood up cupping her chin and kissing her softly on the lips deftly slipping his tongue into her mouth silencing the brunette as his palm cupped one of her huge butt cheeks kneading it softly.

"I thought you were going to model a thong for me." He ran his fingers through her curly brown mane of hair tugging on a few locks as she squeezed his cock which was still in a turgid state and pointed at her navel.

"Don't peek Brad." She hopped over to the corner and went through the drawers tossing out a few items. He grabbed her friend and tossed her on the bed burying his face in her crotch and going directly for her clit.

"Oooooh, take your time Chelsea, take your time aaaahhhHH!!" He'd become accustomed to her taste and was thirsty for more. Her fingers dug into his scalp pulling him forward into her most intimate of places.

"Oh you better hurry up bitch cause I'm about to take this cock." Patty warned as her slender thighs were pushed up into her chest while his large hands cupped her butt. He was licking her in wide strokes, feasting on her essence. Her legs flailed about in the air as he lifted her lower half up and licked the girl from her ass to her clit making her moan and giggle at the same time.

"Ready!!" He looked up from his impromptu meal at the same time as his blonde entrée. Chelsea had picked out a yellow Brazilian number that hugged her wide hips accentuating her small waist. She smiled and did a little spin so that he could see all of her bounty. The hot brunette smiled and repeated the spin again before placing her hands back on the wall again and immediately finding fingers rubbing and caressing the growing wet spot between her legs. She jumped a little bit when he unclasped her brassiere and pulled it free from her body rolling a nipple between his fingers.

Patty locked her arms around the jock and began unbuttoning his shirt running her hands all over the washboard abs she had become quite fond of that rainy afternoon. His breathing became heavier as he used his cock to give Chelsea an impromptu spanking constantly kneading the abundant flesh of her hips and thighs. His fingers frantically pulled the back of the thong out of the crack of her big ass as he wrapped some of material just under the head of his member and began spearing the crevice between her cheeks. He continued this motion while raising his arms over his head so that Patty could remove his shirt.

"You're not gonna make me beg are you, cause I will Brad." The brunette moaned as he continued sawing his cock along her crack.

"Yeah, fuck that biatch good, PLEEEASE Brad." Patty chimed in as she ran her tongue up his spine. He became nervous when he felt the blonde getting too close to his ass and reached back grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her around where he could see her. Before she could protest, she found his tongue in her mouth and responded in kind kissing him as passionately as she could while he palmed her tight buns.

"Please Brad; please shove your dick into me. Fuck me hard with that beautiful fat cock Brad." He didn't disappoint shoving a good four inches of himself into her before he met some resistance and making the stacked teen cry out in an intoxicating mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh fuck me; he's soooo fucking HARD Patty!!"

"Shit, let me see that awesome cock fuck my friend's pussy." Her tiny fingers pried apart the olive colored cheeks so that she could view her best friend getting what amounted to nearly a coke can of girth stuffed into her vagina.

It was slow going as he began fucking Chelsea pushing a little more of himself into her with each stroke and watching as she stood on her toes every time he entered her body. Soon he was bottoming out in the teen's suprisingly small cunt and was stroking her harder attempting to go balls deep inside her.

"That looks so fucking good, can I have some?" Patty begged and took position next to her friend placing her palms flat against the wall. He didn't waste any time guiding his cock into her cunt and finding it so wet that he slid in without little to no resistance until his balls were slapping against the back of her narrow thighs.

She was high energy in everything she did and the blonde eagerly bounced her tight buns back against his pelvis gleefully fucking the hell out of herself with his junk. He was soon matching her energy slamming into her wildly as she giggled and moaned. Chelsea started to get visibly agitated and cupped his chin planting a sensuous kiss on his lips and drawing his attention to her curvy tan body as she made a show of walking over to the disheveled bed and bending over it as her knees slowly rested on the hard wood floor. She casually continued leaning forward on her bell and looked back at the enthralled jock slowly licking her lips.

"HEY NO FAIR CHELSEA!! I WASN'T THROUGH WITH THAT!!" Brad had yanked his glazed cock out of her honeypot and was already groping the enlarged bubbled cheeks of her lifelong friend.

He had already draped his frame across hers resting on her back and obscuring her form with his muscled body as he was finally able to completely stuff the gasping girl.

"Oh shit, I'm, I-I'm all YOUUUUURS!!" Her moans were matching his strokes as he took control of her body pushing down on her shoulders pinning her to the bed as he continued stuffing everything he had into the thick teen. Patty had jumped onto the bed watching the proceedings and getting more than a little irritated with the lack of attention being paid to her at the moment. She crawled across the bed wiggling her narrow butt in front of Brad's eyes and instantly despairing when he failed to even look up at her while plowing her friend.

She settled down on the mattress with her legs on either side of her friend's head and grabbed a handful of brown hair lifting the girl's head and shoving Chelsea's face into her crotch. Her intent was clear and it didn't take long before all three were sexually connected with Brad taking Chelsea from behind while she lapped at her friend's cunt.

"This is so fucking hot guys!!" Patty arched her back digging her fingers into the brown hair at her crotch and reveling in the feel of a familiar tongue caressing her clit. Brad was busy watching the bounce and sway of a marvelous pair of buttocks as they bounced against the base of his cock. She'd finally conformed and been stretched enough to take all of him and it was pure bliss. She cupped both of her friend's tight cheeks in her hands and lapped freely losing herself in an androgynous sexual coupling that had engulfed all three of them.

"Oh keep doing that baby, I fucking love how you eat me you nasty whore." Tremors were beginning to erupt all over the lithe blonde's body as her friend ground her face deeper into her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face you greedy bitch." Her nerve endings were on fire and Patty was losing herself in bliss. Her head was hanging off of the bed as she cupped both of her breasts rolling her sore nipples. She began to lose control with her low moans turning quickly into gasping screams as she climaxed squirting her lust all over Chelsea's face. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she nearly passed out squeezing and mashing her breasts together.

He increased his pounding on Chelsea's buoyant cheeks as he felt his thighs tightening up in what was going to be a tremendous orgasm.

"I'M CUUUMING!!" He yelled as he pulled out and began spraying his semen all over the big tan butt in front of him with some of it pooling in the small of the girl's back in three stamina draining bursts. Before she could move, he stepped up on the bed and squatted down over a barely conscious Patty. It only took a moment for her to take him into her mouth and clean his cock.

He straddled her torso and began fucking her mouth as she pushed her tits around his cock which had begun to show signs of life. He cupped his hands over hers pulling and lightly twisting her nipples. Just as they were settling into a rhythm, he suddenly yanked his cock away and grabbed both of her calves pushing them into her chest as she felt his cock at her opening.

"Can't get enough can you, huh baby?" Patty's taunts turned into moans as she felt the fat head of his cock push into her.

"Nope, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. I'm gonna make you cry and just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Patty did a double take at his sudden aggression and screamed at the top of her lungs as he rammed himself home inside of her with such force that she was sure something had ripped inside of her body. He put all of his weight behind his cock as he continued rammed the now sobbing teen with all of his might filling the room with the brutal sounding pounding of their bodies into each other. He pushed her legs even further apart almost as if he were turning her into a wishbone and got up on his haunches driving his meat deeper than it had ever been as Patty dug her nails into his chest while tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

"You're being too rough with her Brad." Chelsea was begging off for her friend.

"No, this is what she told me she wanted. She's been begging for it all day and now she's gonna fuckin take all of it!!" His hands had hooked on Patty's shoulders as he continued driving himself into her like a Mack truck.

"OOOOOOHHH MY GAAAAAWD!! (Sobbing and weeping loudly.) HE'S FUUUUCKING MY BRAINS OUT CHEL-(Sobbing EVEN LOUDER) CHELSEEEEEEAA!!" She was being mauled on the mattress side to side like a wild animal had gotten ahold of her. He was mesmerized by the sight of her bouncy breasts slapping against her collar bone and ribcage at a blur.

He leaned over cradling the thin teen inn his arms and blanketing her under his muscled frame. His tongue found its way into her mouth easily and the two made out passionately as he ground himself into her chaffing the skin around her vagina with his pelvic bone.

"C-Cum."

"What was that Patty?" He continued grinding into her and making out with her. He ran his tongue from her throat to her cheek creating a sticky film of saliva on her face.

"Cum, I want you to F-FUUUUCKING CUM BRAAAD!!" His next couples of pounds were extra hard making the thin girl underneath him almost sound like she was hiccupping.

"What? I can't hear you so you'll have to speak louder."

"Pl-PLEEEEASSSE CUM D-Daddy!! PLEEAASSE CUM IN MY LITTLE PUSSY!!" He ignored her cries and continued working the sobbing girl over. Chelsea had crawled up onto the bed and was sitting on the back of her calves watching the proceedings while rubbing her pert little breasts.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy...PLEEASE CUM!!" He'd placed both of his large hands on the top of her head and was pushing down in cadence with his thrusts up into her soaked vagina. The poor girl had begun gushing jets of her cum as he relentlessly assaulted her with his cock. Every time he would push into her torrents of her cum would splash out.

"You want me to cum you little bitch?"

"Y-Y-YEEEEESSS D-DDDAAAAADY!!" Her face was beet red as he continued pounding into her snatch unabated.

"Can I cum on your pretty little face bitch?"

"YYYYEEEEEESSSS!! CUM ON MY FUCKIN FACE BRAAAD!! DROWN ME IN YOUR FUCKIN' CUUUUUM D-DAAAADY!!"

"Alright Patty, here it CUUUMS!! FUCK ME AAAAARRGHHH!!" He quickly yanked his cock from her gaping hole and squatted over Patty as he began to spray his seed all over her face and sweat drenched blonde hair. The red faced blonde's features were completely glazed over with a thick coat of his jizz as she brought both of her hands up to her chest panting. She looked like a discarded rag doll lying there with her legs still wide apart and motionless other than the subtle rise and fall of her chest.

"Wow Brad, you've completely fucked the living shit out of her man." Chelsea looked worried as she surveyed the damage to her thin friend.

"Are you sure, I could go again if she wants." He sounded subdued and somewhat apologetic. To emphasize his statement, he ran a single finger along the puffy, bloated lips of her gaped vagina.

"NO!! Please no more daddy, I'll be good. I promise." The naked teen rolled on her side facing away from him and curled into a fetal position. Chelsea giggled at her friend's predicament.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to hurt her." Brad continued sounding somewhat distraught. Chelsea noticed this time watching as he stuffed his massive member back into his pants.

"Brad, are you okay?"

"I-I just thought that she wanted to be fucked real hard like that. I didn't know I was gonna hurt her Chelsea, I really didn't mean it."

"Don't worry about her, are you okay?" He was fidgeting as he nervously retrieved his shirts from the floor and slipped them over his head.

"I didn't mean it Chelsea; you gotta make her believe that." She noticed that he was breathing heavily.

"Hey, Patty's okay alright, she's just fine Brad." She grabbed both of his arms for emphasis and he looked dead into her eyes. She could see the shock on his face.

"I'll lick her pussy and make it feel better if you guys don't tell." He stammered trembling a little bit. Patty had rolled on her back and was staring at the disheveled looking jock.

"What's wrong Brad; you look sick, you want something to drink?" His eyes were watery as if he were on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, go get him some water Chelsea." Patty managed to speak as he friend half ran out of the room to the kitchen. When her BFF was gone, she directed her gaze towards Brad narrowing her eyes.

"Hey motherfucker, you want me to tell Red?" She half whispered. His silent reaction confirmed her suspicions as he looked as if he would vomit when he heard his ex-girlfriend's name.

"No Patty, please don't tell Red about this." Tears were already running down his face.

"Okay, okay asswipe; but you OWE ME BIG TIME you hear BRAAAD?" The look on her face was as cold as ice and he almost pissed himself right there in the bedroom.

"Yes Patty, I owe you. That's cool if you want me to owe you because I'll do anything you say if you don't tell Red about getting fucked by me. I think you're one of the nicest people in the whole world Patty. Please don't tell Red and hey; I got like a few dollars for you and everything." He fished around in his pocket and found about sixty dollars in crumpled up bills.