Maplewood Times: Patty & Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put that fuckin shit away bitch. All things considered and given what we've done here this afternoon, I ain't a whore." He shoved the money back into his pocket so fast that he skinned a couple of his fingers just as Chelsea walked in with a tumbler of ice water.

"Everything okay in here?" She could immediately feel the tension in the room.

"Five by five booty girl, Brad drink your water." He took the tumbler in trembling hands drinking deeply and never taking his eyes off of Patty who was slowly pulling a sheet across her nude body. Some of the water was spilt on the floor and he continued holding the tumbler until Chelsea gingerly took it from him.

"You don't look so hot; want to lay down for a little bit?" She ran her hand across his chest trying to feel his pecks and noticed that he flinched.

"Leave him alone Chelsea, he's tired. You do have to be somewhere right Brad?" She was leading the conversation and he nodded silently walking past the thick brunette who was perplexed and followed him out.

"Hey you don't have to go; we can have some more fun together." She pleaded as he began to put on his coat barely acknowledging her presence.

"Brad?" He pulled his zipper up as she attempted to tug on his sleeve. He was almost zombie like in his determination to dress himself and leave the cabin.

"Hey, come on don't go away. HEY!! What'd she say to you in there?" She grabbed at his hood as he turned the doorknob forcing him to look back into her eyes.

"Nothing, can I please leave now?" The look on his face was desperate and she didn't want to alienate the damaged jock. She reached around him and opened the door. It was dark out and had started raining again. It was quiet in the living room and the rain could be heard hitting the roof. Chelsea got on her tip toes and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Thanks." He paused for a moment looking into the cheerleader's pretty face perhaps searching for something unknown, intangible before pulling his hood over his head and stepping out into the rain.

She watched as the jock walked hunched over out of the yard and across the interstate before closing the door. Patty had weakly stepped out of the bedroom cleaning her face with her t-shirt.

"We could've at least took him home Patty."

"Fuck 'em, we got what we wanted didn't we?" She was still nude and her thin from was testament to the rough sex she'd engaged in for the better part of the afternoon. Chelsea watched from the front window following him with her eyes until he disappeared from sight.

"It's just that; well something could happen to him and-OOOWWW!!" Patty had slapped one of her large butt cheeks.

"Enough with the bullshit, he can't hear you bitch."

"He did have a HUGE FUCKIN' COCK huh?" Chelsea smiled as her friend took her hand.

"Yeah, he nearly killed me with that thing. I told you the good cop, bad cop routine works every time." Both girls laughed.

"Yeah, you're right. Say, what do you think really happened to that poor guy? " The tall brunette was genuinely puzzled.

"Who cares? But it worked out for us didn't it? Red treated us like shit and we got ours anyway girlfriend. "Patty chaffed at the memory of the harsh treatment she'd received during Brad's gangbang and how she'd been chased from the head cheerleader's home at gunpoint.

"You think she'll find out?"

"Whatever they did to him fucked him up REAL good; Brad ain't talking about this EVER! Come on baby, let's get cleaned up." The thin blonde took her friend's hand in hers and they shared a quick passionate kiss before going off to the shower to wash the dried up cum from their bodies.

"You know Chelsea; I could see myself running the squad someday."

"You'd better not let Melissa hear you saying that." The shower was standing room only and the girls were mashed in closely together as Patty reached around her friend and turned on the water.

The girls would spend the rest of the evening cuddling and enjoying one another's company as best friends and lovers.

*****

Brad stood in front of the door knocking and was shocked when Sheriff Reed answered. He was immediately wary of the tall beefy man who shared his daughter's red hair and mean streak. He was in uniform and Brad recalled that he'd never really seen the angry looking man out of uniform.

"Is Red here sir?" He was afraid knowing that the sheriff had never approved of their relationship but chancing a late visit to her house anyway.

"She's not here boy, Melissa's gone to church."

"Thank you sir, could you tell her I came by?" The sheriff had already slammed the door before he'd completed his sentence.